Under Duress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt terrible. I was well aware they had been fucking her for weeks but actually see it happening tore me apart inside. It was impossible to say anything but, putting on a brave face, I raised my glass to them in a mock toast. It was a mistake because it seemed to provoke him. First he removed the bra, allowing him to maul her tits with hands and mouth, then with hands underneath her thighs he began sliding her up and down on his thick shaft.

The sight of that glistening penis moving in and out of her dear cunt affected me so much that the only way that I could prevent myself retching was to take great gulps from my glass. Although his action hurt me it actually assisted my wife's ploy because, as he moved her up and down, she continued nonchalantly smoking and drinking as if it had nothing to do with her.

Chuck was too smart not to see through her tactic. Getting annoyed he shouted, "Hey punk - get some cushions on the floor - I'm going to show you a real fuck."

Before I had quite finished obeying, clutching Emily to him with his prick still inside her, Chuck pushed himself off the settee to fall on top of her on the floor - I was just in time to grab the glass from her hand before it spilled. Moments later I had to retrieve her still burning cigarette from the carpet where she dropped it as her arms moved involuntarily around him. Chuck began to thrust into her unmercifully. I could see no reason for such roughness and at that the start believed it was purely for my benefit. Emily began a loud moan that I took to be one of pain and instinct made me stir in my chair as if intending to go to her aid. Then I realised that it was a moan of sheer pleasure. Emily's fingers were dug deep into the muscles of his back, she had arched and opened herself to take his thrusts and her mouth was repetitively mouthing the word 'Yes' although I could not hear her voice. Then when she really started to cum it was a revelation. For the whole of the sexual relationship that I had enjoyed with my wife, I had believed that her slight shiver and sigh of contentment whenever we made love was her orgasm but now I realised that I knew nothing at all about women.

After a final flurry of urgent activity Chuck abruptly rolled off. Wayne must have been poised waiting because within ten seconds the older brother's now flaccid penis was replaced by a stiff and rampant one. Even though the time interval was so short I caught a glimpse of my wife's cunt dilating eagerly to welcome the new cock. It was immediately apparent that Wayne was by far the better lover of the pair mainly because h seemed intent on giving pleasure rather than receiving it. She may have already been warmed up for him but Wayne quickly raised her to a plateau of sensation. The climax that he gave her may have been less intense than that of his older sibling but it was many times longer in duration. Every time that she began to come down from a peak Wayne seemed able to take her up again. Emily lay eyes closed, her open mouth issuing a long keening wail and an expression on her face showing delirious pleasure,as he finally let her drift down a final time,

Chuck immediately leapt to his feet. I could tell from his face that he was well aware that he had been outclassed as a lover by his younger sibling and feared that he intended to reclaim his seniority with a display of brutal fucking but he had another plan. Taking out a roll of banknotes, he pulled off a ten and rolled it into a tube before pushing it inside my wife's disgusting looking vagina. Then turning to me he said tauntingly, "If you can get that it's yours, the only rule is no hands. If you are so fucking poor, where it is shouldn't bother you much."

I stepped forward quickly and crouched. Using my thumbs I pulled back the lips of her cunt and, as expected, there was at least a centimetre of note protruding, this making it a relatively easy matter to grip with my teeth and pull out after making only the slightest contact with her cum coated skin. Standing, I unrolled the note and folded it, said 'Thanks' to Chuck and stuffed it in my pocket.

My tormentor looked almost apoplectic, his piggy eyes glinting with undisguised malevolency. Back on his feet in an instant, he repeated the procedure, this time choosing a £20 and ramming the cash as far up inside her as his fingers could reach, before wiping his slimy fingers on his shirt and returning to his seat. "Same deal wimp," he challenged, "If you've got the stomach for it."

All that I could think of was the money, so without any hesitation I crouched between my wife's spread thighs, thrusting my face into her obscenely gaping cunt and plunging my tongue as far as it would go inside her. This had the effect of sending a lot of cum into my mouth but I didn't care because my tongue kept brushing the end of the rolled note. I don't honestly know why Chuck had expected me to balk at the task - if I could swallow semen from both men direct from the source then the same stuff mixed with my wife's vaginal juices should be a damn sight more palatable. As a husband and wife combined effort, I successfully managed to retrieve the currency but finished up with a face liberally coated with the earlier sexual deposits. Chuck muttered ungraciously about the things some men will do money, but I felt that the victory was mine. Taking advantage of the following pause I topped up Emily's glass and refilled my own then lit two cigarettes. She still lay on the floor probably feeling that it was not worth getting up so I took her glass and smoke over to her.

Obviously aware that he had lost the initiative, Chuck said aggressively, "Come on Wayne - let's screw her in tandem this time. I'll take the bottom and you have the top." As he spoke he got Emily on all fours then kneeling behind her once more slammed his prick into her quim. As an act of defiance I had not bothered to wipe my face but before he obeyed his brother, Wayne dropped a box of tissues on my lap and hissed, "Don't try to wind him up - it will only be worse for the pair of you if you do."

I took heed of his warning, took a large gulp of my drink and sat back to watch my wife being fucked simultaneously at both ends. My mind was already becoming blurred but she did not seem to find this any hardship. I must have deteriorated very quickly after that because, although I think that things carried on for a long time I can only remember snatches of different acts and positions which all seem to merge into one.

I woke up in bed with a splitting headache in the early hours of the morning with Emily naked beside me. There seemed to be a damp patch under my thigh. Further investigation with an exploring hand discovered that this was an extension of the large wet patch under my wife. I must have disturbed her because she opened clear sparkling eyes with no sign of a hangover and asked excitedly. "Do you know how much we made yesterday? There is well over a half bottle of Bacardi left and an unopened packet of cigarettes on top of the £30 that you got out of me. We can do so much with the money and I had a whole lot of fun getting it." I said nothing - it would have been churlish to mention that I would have preferred to stay broke with her chastity to console me.

On the Sunday morning the following we were having a lazy morning in bed. Emily was chattering happily about how much better life was now and what good fun Chuck and Wayne were to be with, as if hearing of her activities with them would not bother me. She still seemed to believe that as long as she kept assuring me of her love, both verbally and physically, then taking sexual pleasure with other men had no meaning. When I made a mild objection she said, "You seem to forget that I am doing it to save you - they don't bother you any more do they?"

"Don't bother me?" I said, "I still have to suck them off almost as much as I did before you got involved." I rather hoped that hearing of the brother's duplicity in this matter might jaundice her opinion of them.

Emily thought about this for a moment and then she laughed, "That's not so terrible is it - I really love doing it. They say that swallowing cum makes breasts grow larger. Do you think that my tits are any bigger - they damn well ought to be."

"I doubt it you have swallowed enough," I said doing a quick calculation in my head.

"I don't know," she informed. "They only come round for a fuck on Wednesdays and Fridays as agreed but they also pop in for a quick blow-job other days before you get home."

I had exaggerated to her a bit because I was no longer actually bothered by Chuck making oral demands on me. He always made a meal of his sessions with Emily on Wednesdays giving me time with Wayne but on Fridays Wayne left Emily before I got home - I suspect to protect me from his brother. It was actually on a Wednesday after I had eaten my evening meal that she said casually, "Chuck is bringing someone round to see me on Saturday afternoon so we mustn't plan to go anywhere."

"Bringing someone to see you," I repeated, "What for?"

"For sex silly," she said. "Chuck has promised to pay me half of what the guy gives him and it could be as much as fifty pounds. We really could do with the money, I need to buy some new clothes and so do you. It shouldn't take very long anyway."

My mind was shattered by this new development so all that I could say was, "A guy - what kind of guy?"

"I've absolutely no idea," she told me blithely.

On the Saturday I grew more and more tense but Emily was excited and constantly checking herself in front of a mirror. So when a tall well built and smartly dressed black guy, apparently lost, arrived on our landing asking if I knew someone called Chuck, I made no connection and politely directed him to the correct top floor flat. However, a few minutes later Chuck knocked on the door with the coloured gentleman in tow. "Emily wants to be alone," he told me, "You can up and have a drink with us."

Although I did get a proper drink, you are correct in surmising that more than alcohol passed my lips. Quite a lot as it happened because my wife's paying companion seemed intent on getting his monies worth. Before I returned downstairs, Chuck gave me £40 for Emily and a good food mixer to make up the deficit in her expected fee. We were actually doing quite well with bounty from the lock-up and our house eventually became quite well stocked with electrical goods and other items. "How was it?" I asked when I saw Emily - this was the first time I had ever queried after she had been with another man.

"Dreamy," she said and then gleefully held up a twenty pound note, explaining, "He enjoyed it so much that he gave me this as a bonus."

"What was he like - physically I mean?" I honestly don't know why I sought this information.

"He wasn't quite as big as those two upstairs but he certainly knew how to use it - even better than Wayne," she told me happily.

It was three days later that my wife became ill and I immediately wondered if she had caught something from her customer on the Saturday. She gradually got worse, rolling about in pain clutching her stomach. Just before midnight I got the emergency doctor and he sent for an ambulance. It turned out to be food poisoning and she was kept in hospital for three days. Returning home that first night, I rang my work and was given time off. I slept all morning then visited Emily, returning again to see her during evening visiting. I had put a note to through the door of the upstairs flat telling Chuck that there was no point him calling so I was surprised to find Wayne hanging about outside my door. I looked round dreading the sight of his brother but Wayne grinned and said "Don't worry, he's otherwise engaged. Somebody grassed up Sheila's husband and his license has been revoked so Chuck is over there consoling her."

I did myself a coffee, gave him a can and we sat chatting with me updating him on Emily. I knew that I was going to end up sucking him off but there was no hurry. Wayne was unusually quiet and I assumed that like me he was concerned about my wife but suddenly he asked, "Do you remember how you came to let Emily get involved with us."

"Because your brother was going to bugger me if I didn't," I said ruefully.

"He still hasn't given up on that idea," Wayne said. "He keeps on mentioning it - for some reason you irritate him and he'll do it to make you feel bad rather than for his own pleasure."

This was bad news because it was a danger that I thought my wife's 'sacrifice' had saved me from. There was a long silence as I contemplated the fate in store for me. Then Wayne said insidiously, "If you let me break you in gently before then, it won't hurt half as much when he does - and if he knows I have already had you then he probably won't bother."

I was curious, I would try anything to escape the attentions of Chuck - and I have to admit that I was not averse to getting closer to Wayne. "OK," I said simply, giving my permission to be seduced.

He jumped up smiling and headed towards the door, saying that he would be back in five minutes and not to go away." I just sat contemplating the enormity of what I had agreed to. Wayne quickly returned carrying a small shopping bag. From it he immediately removed a bottle of whiskey, told me to bring some glasses and set off for the bedroom, very obviously knowing the way. When I joined him with the glasses, he was already removing his clothes so rather nervously followed suit. Wane poured out two generous measures then sat down, patting the bed beside him to indicate that I should join him. I took a big gulp and let my hand go automatically to his groin. Despite the spirit burning down my throat I found that I was trembling. "You can suck it a bit if it will calm you down," Wayne told me, "You've got to relax - that's the main secret of making this easy - relaxation."

I suddenly had big reservations about what I had agreed to so I deliberately tried to make him cum quickly, hoping that would let me off the hook. Wayne was too smart for this because he quickly stopped the fellatio and got me lying face down on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge. He sat beside me stroking my back and gradually getting lower until I knew he was putting lubrication on my anus. Next I felt something slip inside me. It felt strange but not unpleasant and there was not the least pain. I asked if it was his cock not really believing that it was. Wayne said that he was using a candle to get me used to have something up me and to get me nice and slippery inside.

He began moving it in and out. It felt nice and tickled a bit but there was no great sensation. After a minute or two it slipped out to be replaced by something much more substantial. Wayne quickly spoke to correct any misconception, "It's a dildo - a lot bigger than the candle but smaller than what you're going to get."

That really was nice. I began to glow inside and little tremors of pleasure seemed to radiate in all directions. Instead of diminishing as with the candle these sensations seemed to grow the more that he moved the imitation dick inside me. Judging his moment, my male seducer pushed the dildo in a long way and jammed it in place with his knee. Leaning forward until he was almost lying on top of me, he slid his hands under my chest to begin playing with my nipples. The effect was amazing as sensations from all sources combined to drive me almost crazy with pleasure. I could have stood that but when he leaned further to push his tongue in my ear it was too much. "Fuck me properly Wayne," I begged. "Please put your cock inside me and let me feel the real thing."

He was eager to oblige. Now there was pain as my anal passage stretched to accommodate his bulk but it was a pain that was very much part of the pleasure. Having put it into me he remained perfectly still and yet the feeling was wonderful. Suddenly I knew exactly why Emily wanted to go with the brothers so much. I knew that my own prick was not a lot bigger than that candle and yet there was no comparison to this. I now knew what my wife had found out before me - size most certainly did matter. When he began to thrust his cock into me my whole body became possessed with ecstatic tremors and I wanted it to go on forever but it was not to be. Perhaps the build up had been too much for me because Wayne lost control. Feeling his cum jetting against the walls of my rectum was a delicious sensation but I was left feeling bitterly disappointed.

My friend did say 'Sorry' but he did not appear distressed by the premature ending. Instead he dipped into his bag and removed a tin from which he extracted a large loosely rolled joint. Lighting it he took a big drag and rolled towards me indicating that I should open my mouth. I did so and allowed him to blow in the intoxicating smoke. Perhaps my reactions had already been heightened because I had an overwhelming feeling of well being immediately. Wayne repeated the procedure once and then kept handing me the spliff to puff myself. "How was it?" he asked.

"Wonderful, really wonderful - I never dreamed that anything could feel as good as that," I told him without reserve.

"I'm glad," he said obviously pleased by my words. "You are in for a treat Pete because that was only the start."

Drawing premature conclusion from his words I reached for his cock. Although very sticky it was still rather limp. I had just decided to try and hurry events with my mouth when Wayne, having reached the end of the joint took an extra large drag. As his head moved towards me, I parted my lips wide but in addition to the expected smoke, he put his tongue in my mouth as well. A shudder passed right through me but it was the opposite of revulsion. I loved it. I desperately sucked it further in and sent my own tongue dancing happily around it. We continued kissing and Wayne managed to get his cock into me while we were face to face. My testicles conveniently tucked themselves somewhere and only got slightly crushed twice, both times near to the start. He fucked me like that for a very long time and all that I can say that it was one continuous blur of pleasure. Even after he had cum, we did not break apart and eventually fell asleep lying as we were.

The next morning we woke just before eight o'clock and Wayne went quickly back to his own flat lest his brother return to find him missing. With six hours to kill I started going through the box of videos sorting the ones that I knew I would like to watch. At the bottom there were two tapes with indecipherable hand written labels, so intrigued, I set one running on the machine. To my pleasant surprise it turned out to be an amateur recording of two couples enjoying a wife swapping party. I watched it through then tried the other. On this the scene was the same but there was a different second couple. Both recordings featured a section in which the wives engaged in lesbian activity, it was very obvious that they were not pretending and I enjoyed those parts immensely.

This viewing left me with just enough time to have something to eat and make myself look respectable for visiting my wife. I felt terribly guilty about how I had spent the night. The strange thing was that, despite all that Emily had done, I felt that I was the one who had been unfaithful. She picked up on this and asked it there was something bothering me but I passed it off by saying that I was still worrying about her being in hospital. Before my wife was released, in spite of my troubled conscience, I spent another night with my male lover while his brother was safely out of the way. Apart from that and time spent visiting, I just watched the two videos over and over again - they fascinated me. I did not tell Wayne about the porn and actually hid the two cassettes in case Chuck decided that he wanted the box of tapes back.