Under Duress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was released for the weekend and I had booked the following week as holiday so that gave eleven days before either of us had to return to work. I showed her the two videos and was surprised at how excited they made her because I had always believed that women were not turned on by pornography - they certainly got her in the mood for sex with me far quicker than I expected after her illness. Strangely we did not have sight of either brother until the Wednesday following her release and then Chuck turned up alone. My heart sank assuming that he had come to claim his ration but I was mistaken. He was actually the nicest I had ever seen him, giving her some presents he had brought and chatting in a civilised manner. Then just before leaving he said slightly awkwardly, "Em, I've got someone who would like to see you on Saturday but I can get Sheila to look after him if you're not up to it."

My wife's face lit up as she said, "Don't you dare - I'll be raring to go by Saturday."

From then on she did a trick every week but the new departure was that they stopped all night - (actually she twice did two, slipping the extra ones in on the Saturday afternoon). All of the punters were black. These overnighters displaced me upstairs to the brothers flat and with Chuck away shafting Sheila, it gave me welcome time alone with Wayne. One lazy Sunday afternoon a few weeks later, Emily and I were just lounging about when she said thoughtfully, "You know how the sprint finalists at the Olympics are all black?"

When I nodded confirmation she said happily, "Well if they had a sexual Olympics it would be just the same because these black guys certainly know how to fuck a girl."

I felt a bit put out by this remark and to hide my annoyance decided to play the sex tapes which I hadn't watched for several days. I could not find them and when I mentioned this, Emily told me that Chuck had borrowed them. "I thought they would amuse him on Wednesday when he was round but he took them away with him."

When I entered the house after Chuck had gone a couple of Wednesdays later, Emily was sitting gleefully in the kitchen with a pile of notes in front of her. "Chuck sold those videos back to the original owners for £500 each and we get half," she told me happily. I closed my mind to the obviously dubious ethics involved because that money could get us a holiday or even a small car.

Life became a routine containing all the elements mentioned above. Compared to how we had been in the beginning, Emily and I became relatively prosperous, largely helped by her part time earnings from Saturdays. In addition, on those weekend afternoons when my wife was busy entertaining, Chuck gave me money for helping him re-arrange the lock-up - I worked, he gave instructions.

It was possibly two months after we had received that surprise £500 bonus that Emily told me, "I'm not seeing anybody on Saturday. Instead you and me have both got to go upstairs. Chuck has thought of a way for us all to make lots of money."

We went up at the appointed time to find that, in addition to the brothers, Sheila was sitting there smoking. The other unusual feature was that the furniture had been pulled back and the centre of the floor was occupied by a large mattress. "Those tapes you found have given me an idea," Chuck announced. "I've decided that we are going to make our own and then we are going to sell them. The guys who star in them may want to buy them themselves and if not I know a shop in London that will give us a good price - either way we can't lose."

Everybody then went into another room to be shown a row of four small television sets with each of them connected to a separate video recorder. All four screens all focussed on the mattress in the living room but from different angles. The final part of the demonstration involved me sitting on the mattress trying to spot the cameras and I had to admit that they were extremely well hidden. This was to be a dress rehearsal starring both girls and the brothers - my job being to check the camera angles and keep the booze flowing.

After what I had heard about her, I was not initially particularly impressed with Sheila. Approaching thirty she had long straight hair and a striking rather than pretty face but looking at the full length skirt and baggy jumper which effectively concealed what lay beneath, I found it hard to understand what attracted both the brothers to her bed. However after Chuck had given the order to strip and both girls had removed their clothes without any trace of self-consciousness, it was a different story. Sheila had a narrow waist but wide hips and heavy but shapely thighs. Her breasts were big with large dark coloured unusually protruding nipples and her thick black pubic hair was confined to a narrow strip down the centre. Dwelling on those gorgeous tits I must point out that they had a ripe fullness, as if bursting with milk, and the mere thought brought saliva to my mouth. In short, Sheila was an almost fantasy example of the mature sexual woman.

The two females were placed kneeling and facing each other on the mattress and told to mess about with each other. Sheila immediately started to object saying, 'I'm not into w...' but Chuck cut her off, snapping, "Go through the motions then, just pretend - it's only so we can check the cameras for God's sake. Just don't start pissing me about."

Obediently Sheila tentatively reached and began to stroke Emily's breast in a very stylised manner. My wife had no such inhibitions. From the moment that they were revealed, Emily had been staring at the other woman's tits and she now pounced forward to take one of the spectacularly big nipples into her mouth to suck and bite as if she had not eaten for a week. Sheila's initial reaction was shock but a moment later, as if a switch had been thrown, I saw the passion light up in her eyes. She clasped Emily's head to her allowing it to happen, breathing deeply and with her eyes tightly closed. Both of the brothers seemed as transfixed by the sight as I was. After some minutes, Emily released the wet and purple nipple from her mouth, (it had to be as big as the top joint of my thumb), then moved up to insert her tongue between the other woman's open lips. They kissed passionately until Emily remembered the other untouched breast and moved down to take it in her mouth. This time she put her hand between Sheila's legs. They made an erotic tableau with Emily sucking that swollen tit as if really drawing nourishment from it while Sheila humped herself to orgasm on the fingers stuck up her.

Having climaxed, Sheila seemed to momentarily come back to reality, opening her eyes for the first time since it started. At that moment Emily removed her dripping fingers from her friend's hot snatch and raising them to her lips, slowly and sensuously licked each one, before cramming them into her mouth to suck off every drop of goodness. With that action the mattress was enveloped in an atmosphere of pure lust and the whole room was pervaded by the overwhelming smell of cunt. Sheila threw herself onto her back with legs spread and my wife scrambled urgently into the sixty-nine position to latch her mouth like a limpet onto the proffered twat. For her part Sheila only glanced briefly at the quivering cunt above her face before pulling it down to her mouth.

They remained locked in that position for ages, not moving but visibly giving each other orgasm after orgasm. I say ' not moving' but after one or the other had cum they squirmed round to lick others faces and kiss before returning to the mutual vaginal feast. Eventually Chuck lost patience or maybe, like me, he had reached a state of arousal almost past endurance. He moved in and told them to break it up and then, almost before Emily had rolled clear of her female lover, his throbbing cock inside her well-chewed cunt. Wayne was only seconds behind in slotting himself into Sheila's willing embrace. Previously while watching my wife being fucked I had become aroused but never quite as painfully so and for the first time I considered breaking a private rule by masturbating to relieve the distress. If I had bet, which of the brothers would shoot his load first, my money, would have been on Chuck but it was Wayne who suddenly pulled out and sat back to send several jets of spunk splattering over Sheila's glorious tits.

I think that Sheila must have gone sex crazy because she sat up, looked round and beckoned to me. I shook my head. There was a combination of reasons for my reticence. I did not want to be caught on camera and strangely I still did not want to betray Emily by going with another woman - but mainly I was afraid how Chuck would react if I stepped outside my defined role of spectator. Sheila was not in the mood for rejection. Coming over to me, she physically pulled down my trousers, pushed me back on the settee and impaled herself on me. Despite the discrepancy between my prick and the oversized organ that had so recently vacated her super heated vaginal orifice, she somehow tightened up inside so that my dick seemed to be held in a vice. I can't describe that moment but you must remember that this was only the second woman that I had ever had. I didn't last long but the memory of that couple of minutes with her moving on me with those glorious cum smeared tits in my face, will remain with me for the rest of my life. Shortly after she had left me in a post coital glow, Chuck brought his fuck to conclusion. Unusually, like Wayne, he too withdrew at the last moment to send jets of cream mainly over Emily's nose and mouth.

A fairly natural intermission followed with drinking and smoking but Emily and Sheila stayed close together still unable to keep their hands off each other. Chuck had disappeared to play back some of the video that had been recorded only to return a few minutes later to say that the footage filmed was sod all use and that that we were going to start again. Then turning his attention to the girls he said, "You two may have had great fun eating each other out but from a film point of view that is no fucking good. You have got to remember where the cameras are and consider the angles, keep moving so that your tits don't get lost and keep your legs wide at all times because we want plenty of cunt on film. Give me some nice open crotch shots especially when you have got spunk inside you. Oh yes - and when you kiss, keep your faces further apart so that your tongues are shown touching. Look - I'm not blaming you because I would have forgotten myself if Wayne hadn't reminded me. I know that you girls like to feel a man's hot juice shooting up inside you but you'll have to do without - porn films always have lots of nice messy cum shots, so that's what we are going to go for."

It started again but this time with the girls under direction. They undoubtedly still got a load of pleasure from this but it lacked the uninhibited natural passion of before. Then the brothers joined in to go through a sequence of different positions and combinations. It took several hours to make the tape. Afterwards Emily and I went back to our flat and later I thought that it was the first time for several weeks that we had spent Saturday night in bed together. My mind full of what I had seen, I said, "I didn't know that you liked other women."

"I did a lot of that before I was ever fucked by a boy," she said. "I was still young when I first went into the convent and almost immediately one of the older nuns started doing it with me. At first I had no choice and then I started to like it. After about a year I discovered that some of the nights that she was not with me she was with another novice called Helen. So Helen and me started doing it with each other and that was far nicer. After a long time, Helen started sneaking out to go with boys - and of course I soon started doing it too. I found that I enjoyed being fucked but I still liked Helen better - I've realised since that none of the boys I went with had particularly big cocks, so that was probably the difference. Anyway, I eventually got caught with a boy but Helen didn't and I got expelled. That wasn't long before you met me."

I felt relaxed and warm, the feeling of Sylvia was still on me and this unknown part of my wife's past titillated me. "Tell me the whole story from the beginning, how it first started," I prompted.

"At the start Sister Benigna was more of a mother figure," Emily started, as if she had only needed the invitation. "She was about fifty and plump but not fat. We spent a lot of time together and she started casually kissing me but only on the lips and quickly. I don't know quite how it started but she began stroking my breasts and I liked it. Then one day when I was expecting a normal kiss she put her tongue in my mouth and I liked that too but when she got round to putting her mouth between my legs, that was the best of all and I loved it. The trouble was I had to start doing it back to her and I hated that. I used to sit there dreading the moment that she would open her legs and push my head down. She also had large dildo over twelve inches long that I had to push all of it into her and then lick it clean when she had finished. Then suddenly everything changed and I found that I liked doing it to her even better than being on the receiving end - even seeing her walk down a corridor during the day I got her taste in my mouth and felt very horny."

Emily paused to snuggle closer and went on, "After a year Benigna stopped acting as my novice's mentor and instead of being with her all the time I started only going to see her on Thursday evenings, officially to learn theological theory. As part of the change I started sharing a room with Helen who was nearly a year older than me. Early on she confessed that unlike me she was not a virgin. A foster father had started to rape her on a regular basis (pretty quickly it wasn't rape anymore because she got to like it), but after six months the foster mother caught them at it and that is when Helen was sent to the convent. My new friend went for her instruction from Benigna on Tuesdays and one day when we were a bit giggly I told her that Benigna taught me a whole load of stuff that had nothing to do with religion. Helen just looked at me and said, 'You too?' So of course we started doing it together as well and because we shared a room there was all the time in the world. Helen's breasts were not very big but she was slim, lithe, kind of fresh and she tasted so good - I used to imagine that there was this pool of nectar somewhere up inside her. After a few months, Helen broke my hymen with her finger. We started imagining that we were in love and neither of us wanted to do it with Benigna any more - so we applied to switch to a different tutor."

My wife's hand crept to find my dick and this was such a relief because the sights and events combined with her continuing narrative had made it very stiff. "After about six months Helen and I started getting irritable with each other and I realised that our sex life had got very bland. Right from the start I had felt we had treated Benigna rather badly but now I had to admit how much I had enjoyed sucking her twat. Her slit tasted a lot stronger than Helen's and when she came, so much juice gushed in my face that I sometimes thought she was pissing on me. Benigna also gave me bigger orgasms and I think made me cum a lot more. She had nipples very like Sheila's although her tits were a lot larger - but I think that's why I took to Sheila so quickly today. Oh yes - and her clitoris was even bigger than her nipples. I must have spent hours sucking and chewing on it - that was real heaven. Today really took me back to doing it with her."

"Well you certainly enjoyed yourself with Sheila tonight," I said.

"There is more to tell," Emily replied. One evening Helen disappeared and then crept into bed with me in the early hours of the morning. She confessed that she had just been fucked by a boy from the village and explained, 'I like messing with you a lot but recently there has been something missing and I suddenly realised that I needed cock as well.' A couple of nights later she did it again so I had to start sneaking out as well. We each went on different nights with the other staying as cover. Word got around so there was always one or two lads hanging around on the off chance. It was really funny the way that getting screwed a couple of times a week sparked things up for us when we were together - I think telling each other everything about the boys we shagged made us more passionate for each other. I told you that I didn't get any boys with big cocks but Helen was luckier - though it wasn't really a boy.

We used to go into a barn to screw and one day the farmer caught her at it. Well he scared the lad away and then he fucked her instead - she said he had a real whopper. So the next night I pick up a boy and went straight to the barn hoping that the farmer will turn up again. I heard a noise and smiled to myself but it wasn't the farmer at all - it was bloody Benigna with a camera. I offered to start sucking her again if she gave me the film and when that failed I threatened to tell the head nun how Benigna had made me suck her cunt and all the other stuff but she said that nobody would believe me. I had a pretty good idea that Helen wouldn't back me up and that when I was out of the way she would both go back to Benigna and keep on opening her legs for the village youths - so I gave up and admitted everything."

I was not sure whether to be disapproving or impressed. "You have certainly put yourself about," I said.

"I'm just a very sexy girl," she said modestly. "Do you want to suck me?"

The following Saturday the two guinea pigs turned up for what they believed to be a simple sex party. Subsequently they paid a lot more money to retain the video for their own use rather than have it put on general distribution - or have it sent gratuitously to their wives. They were followed by other mugs who reacted in exactly the same way and made it into a very lucrative business for us. Sue the unmarried mother having dumped her boyfriend soon got in on the act and she had Emily got on particularly well. There were many nights when Chuck spent the night with either Sheila or Sue and Emily slept with the other. This left me with Wayne. I think that everybody knew about my relationship with the younger brother but it was never referred to.

When Chuck and Wayne very suddenly decided to go abroad on holiday I had no premonition that everything was about to go terribly wrong. It was Chuck who came down to say, "We're off to Spain for a fortnight but we might decide to stay longer." He then tossed me the key to the lockup saying that I was in charge until they got back and that I could help myself to anything that I fancied. Curiosity and the simple desire to root round by myself took me down there the next evening. I was surprised to find it a lot less full - about a third of the previous content had disappeared and that included all of the better stuff. A boxed cutlery set was all that I thought worth taking home with me.

Very early the next morning the police came. It was before seven o'clock when I got out of bed to answer the door to be told that they had a warrant to search the premises. Two plain-clothes officers and three in uniform pushed past me while outside another similar party clattered up to the top floor. I was annoyed rather than worried because I thought I had nothing to hide and that this was a dreadful mistake. Emily and I were allowed to huddle in the kitchen and make ourselves a cup of tea while four of the invading party meticulously tore the house apart. After about an hour someone came down from the brothers flat to report that it was clean upstairs, adding, "There's a stack of video equipment but it all seems kosher."