Under Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm flying high, I didn't fail her. I made my Janey cum, I made love to my Janey. Years of denial, hurt and pain I've caused her. Now I can make love to her. It won't make up for all those years, but now I can show her how I feel, how much I love her, My Janey. I can't forget Mark, so I kiss him. Run my fingers through his soft curly hair. I lay back on the bed with my cheek on top of Janey's head again. Mark follows me and kisses me again. He pulls back and looks into Janey's eyes. I watch as he sinks down for their first real kiss.

Mark

***********************

Our first kiss, Janey and I. Looking into those beautiful green eyes, trying to see if she wants this, I won't push her if she's not ready. Her face opens in a small smile, as she lifts her head toward me. I meet her soft lips half way. Her kiss is feather light, tongue just touching my bottom lip. I feel Missy's fingers running through my hair. So I rise to kiss her too, I slide down to Janey's breast and suck her nipple into my mouth, flick it with my tongue. Up to Janey's face, I run my tongue around the edge of her ear. Whispering as soft as I can.

"I bet you want to make love to Missy?" I feel her head nod.

"Go ahead." I rise to kiss Missy passionately, playing in her mouth with my tongue.

Janey

***********************

Mark's looking into my eyes and I think he's going to kiss me, our first kiss. But he's hesitant, seems to be waiting for my consent, so I smile and raise my face to meet his. Our kiss is so soft; I touch his lips with my tongue moving it slightly. We linger awhile softly kissing, tongues floating back and forth.

Neither of us pushes the other for more passion. He makes me feel so safe. He pulls up to kiss Missy for a little bit. Then he's sucking my nipple. I feel the warmth and tongue as he flicks my hard nipple. I feel his wet tongue slide around my ear, which sends a shiver down my whole body. What he whispers makes my soul rise, 'I bet you want to make love to Missy.' God, I want to complete that circle, my love to Missy, her love to me, Missy made love to me, I need to make love to Missy. Then we're complete. 'Go ahead', oh Mark I think, I might be able to fall in love with you. He goes to kiss Missy.

I roll toward Missy, lean up and suck that soft beautiful breast into my mouth, my lover, Missy's beautiful breast. She gasps and jerks into Marks mouth. Her first lover's touch from another woman. I slide over and do the same on her other breast, flicking it with my tongue fast. I want to go slow and savor it, but my desire is racing through me.

I can't rush her, I might scare her, make her pull away. I kiss and lick in the valley between her breasts. Up on the point of her shoulder, sucking softly. Slide my tongue down her arm to the elbow where I kiss and suck the soft skin that's in the crease. Back to her breast on the underside; lick my tongue on the arc between the breast and ribs, kissing softly. I want to taste her whole body, every inch of her precious little body, so white and soft, smooth.

Melisa

***********************

I feel Janey move but I'm playing with my tongue in Marks mouth, sucking on his lips, floating my tongue on the inside of his teeth...my nipple got suddenly warm and wet. Janey sucked it into her mouth and it pulled things deep, in the already heaviness in my center. Her mouth slides up to my shoulder, sucking and kissing, licking my skin. She moves down my arm, then back to my breast. Her mouth feels like it's all over me, pulling deep in me, in that center. I feel my mouth's just off Mark's lips, hanging open, sucking air from his. Sensations so unfamiliar and strong, I have a hard time thinking.

"Having fun?"

"God...Mark her mouth and tongue are all over me, making my skin hot!"

"Enjoy, she's just getting started."

Janey

***********************

Oh...God I heard Missy tell Mark I'm making her hot. I want to just suck her up, but I need slow. I move, kissing up between her breasts, then up toward her neck. Mark moves out of my way, knowing where I'm going, to my Missy's sweet mouth. I push her down so she's lying on the bed. Kiss her hard and suck her tongue in to my mouth, trapping it with my teeth. Letting go I slide off her tongue with a pop. Looking into those wild beautiful white blue eyes, I slowly move in and stop just off her lips. Breathe in her soft breath. Then close a feather light kiss. Mark pulls my hair together and moves it to the side out of our way, so he can see better.

He's caressing Missy's breast and pulling and pinching her nipple. His hand gently slides down my back and around to my breast. It must be every man's dream, to hold two women's tits at the same time.

I'm kissing and sucking on Missy's neck and ear. She's almost panting, making soft little noises and hard breaths. I love hearing that, Missy's desire rising. I turn more and rise up on my knees, so I can reach easier on Missy. That makes my breast hang so Mark can play with it better. I slide down Missy's neck to the valley between, then suck on one nipple. Move to the other breast and pull as much as I can into my mouth, release the suction, suck hard again, and release. This bows Missy's back, with a soft cry her head tips back. I move up and kiss and lick up the newly exposed neck, take her ear lobe and pull it with my teeth.

Soft arms encircle my neck; pull me in for a hard kiss. I feel her passion soar, as I move down to suck of the hollow between neck and collar bones. Trail my tongue, kissing, licking and sucking. Down between her soft breasts, feeling Mark's face, as I go by, he's flicking Missy's rose bud nipple. Down her soft upper belly, swirl my tongue around and in her navel. I look up into Missy's white blue eyes, she's watching me. Wide, wild husky eyes, nervous, scared, lust, desire then love, all that is right on the top, easy to read. Staring into those eyes, my next kiss and suck are midway between navel and mound. 'Janey' as her head pulls back, hips raise into my kiss. I slide further down, right above her soft bare mound, just off center.

Wait until she's watching me, I lower down. Pull flesh into my mouth and suck hard, hard as I can. Again as hard as I can suck, bite down enough to leave marks, prints of my teeth. Her eyes snap shut, bows her back and draws a great breath, a small scream.

I've marked my lover, marked my Missy. Looking up to Mark, I move out of his way. He's looking down at the mark I put on her belly. Eyes rise to stare into mine; I nod down to my mark. He moves into place and lowers to make his. I feel her body trembling, shaking from anticipation of another mark. As Mark starts to suck he almost loses place as Missy's hips jerk up, back bows, head back, and a sharp quick scream. Her body's shaking quivering like she's having an orgasm. Immediately she drops down and is staring at Mark's head. Small jerks as his teeth clench.

Melisa

***********************

Janey's tongue and lips are driving me crazy. She's all over my body trailing fire, wet hot fire. I don't know where she's going to ignite my skin next. Hard suck then soft, tongue dragging on my skin. Then flicking my nip, they can't get any harder, breasts are so heavy, swollen, and they hurt so good. Oh...god she tried to suck my whole tit into her mouth that pulled a cord straight to my clit hard. It fanned the fire in my core, god she did it again, and again, again. Fuck I might cum...no, no don't stop. Close, so close, more kisses and sucking. Oh...god she's going straight down my body, tongue in my navel.

My mind is screaming, scared, terrified, and screaming lesbian-lesbian-lesbian. The fire raging burns the words out as fast as they come. I've never had fire, raging fire in my soul like this, it can't go higher. Then it does, higher.

I'm looking into Janey's eyes, her chin is resting just above my mound, waiting. She kisses my skin then sucks; a fast hard stab goes through my core. All it does is raise the fire. Look to Janey she's watching my eyes waiting. She grabs a mouthful of me and sucks hard, then harder. Then I feel her teeth bite...a hard, fast orgasm flies through my whole body, in an instant. Just flashing the flames higher.

My mind is reeling, I know what Janey did, my Janey, my lover MARKED me. She owns me, my Janey owns me!! As my mind tries to grasp...Janey moves aside and Mark's moving between my legs. Janey's sharing; I'm getting another mark, Mark's. I stare as if in slow motion Mark's face lowers to mark me again. I watch his mouth open, face touch, suction start to pull on my skin, I...cum, stronger but still fast, and a hard quick clench. Raging the fire higher!

Janey

***********************

I gently push Mark out from between Missy's legs. Slide in between on my hands and knees, spread my knees wide.

"Suck my clit Mark! Suck me, lick me!"

I rock forward, grab Missy's face. Those beautiful white blue eyes, they're so wide and wild. Flashing scared, lust, love, desire all at once. Fire, wild hot fire.

"I love you, Missy I love you! I had to make you mine, mark you! Make you mine for all time. I had too!"

I'm kissing all over her face, neck, ears I can't stop...I feel my body grab, muscles jerk, and breath catch. Missy's looking up at me, I know what she sees. My head's back, mouth hanging open. His finger...

Mark

***********************

I watch as Janey moves in between Missy's legs as she settles on her hands and knees. Spreads wider, tells me to suck her, lick her. Oh...yeah our wild child's back, yes she is. Looking at Janey's ass as she's all spread out, fuck that's hot. She's got the most amazing tight, small ass. You can tell without touching that it's hard and firm, rock hard. Spread out, her bald sex is wet, very wet. Tight little slit, red puffy lips swollen, so wet you can see the shine down her inner thighs.

I slip my finger through the wet on her thigh, up to her sex. To the start of her clef, drag a finger between the lips, over her clit, through the wet center, tight on the muscle of her star, out the clef on her ass cheeks. Back down the same path to the front. Start back up very slowly, atop her swollen clit, past to that wet center. Turning my hand over I slide my thumb into Janey, just barely, curl my fingers up to that swollen button. Slide it side to side softly, slowly. Push my thumb in and follow the front of her channel in and in. As I slid across one spot, her muscles clench, her body takes on a small shiver. Ah...found it, rub my thumb and finger together like I have a pea between them. Missy's told me, when I push my finger into her it feels as big as some guys cocks, my thumb is bigger. I go very slowly with Janey, just teasing; I know she wants to keep making love to Missy.

Melisa

***********************

My body won't stay still, it has to move, even just wiggle. After they marked me Janey came up and started kissing all over my face. Telling me she loved me, she had to mark me. She froze, mouth open, eyes fluttering. I giggled, I knew what Mark's fingers can do, right now she's having trouble thinking. I reach up and fill my hands with Janey's breasts. I play with their softness, squeeze, lift their weight, and thumb her nips. I watch her eyes, they flutter, and lids half open, and then wide open half white. Once she dropped her head and moaned, snapped back up, with mouth open, silent. My fires not lessening, it's still raging. I need her to make love to me, make the fire go out; make me cum, a lot!

I lift up kissing her, and suck her tongue into my mouth, pull her nipples, rolling them with my thumb and forefinger. She follows me down to the pillows, looks up into my eyes, hers flutter a little. But she still gives me a heavy, long, soul kiss. It feels hot to have our breasts pressed together skin to skin. She groans into my mouth, from something Mark did. She moves back to my breasts and tries to suck a whole one into her mouth again. Then it's the same trick as she did before, suck and release. Every time pulls that cord in my clit, ratcheting up the fires again. She pulls off my breast, then dives right back to grab my nipple with her teeth. Raising her head she stretches my breast almost to the breaking point. That cord to my clit cramped into a thousand little knots, the pain/pleasure is more than I can stand! I feel my legs just quivering, and then shaking harder. The muscles in my feet have cramped sucking my toes curled. I'm going to cum...

Janey lets go with a heavy moan, dropping my tit! NO DON'T, I can't cum...it stopped right on the peak...I'm in pain, pain in my tit, pain in my core! I...need...to...cum! But I can't...it's blocked. I want to grab my clit; I want to wait for Janey to make me cum! I can't see Mark behind Janey; her eyes are half closed, hips rocking back. Mark must have his tongue in her cunt, she fucking his face!

Janey

***********************

Mark pulls his fingers out of me, I let go of the suction I'm holding on Missy's tit. Grab her nipple with my teeth and pull up stretching, stretching hard. I see it go over her face pain-pleasure, pain-pleasure, pain-pleasure. Mark sticks his tongue in me, my mouth comes open and I drop Missy's tit. God, that feels so good, I start shoving my ass back into Mark and that fantastic tongue. He slides his finger up to rub on my button; Missy grabs my nipples and pulls, hard. I look down to her. Face in a grimace, tears on her cheeks, legs just vibrating against my arms. She can't wait.

"Fuck me Mark, used that big dick and fuck me!"

I turn back to Missy, wait just a bit, looking into her eyes. I want to lick her, make her cum, when Mark slides into me. Joining us together, all at once. As I feel the head of his cock touch me. I lower down to lick Missy, but I don't get there.

My cunt feels like it's being pulled apart. Pressure for only an instant then Mark pulls back and it feels like I'm being turned inside out. Pressure in, stretching a touch longer, than pull, pulling my skin back with it. Pressure sliding in, in stretching me. Pulling back he feels like he's dragging my core back with him. Missy jerks on my nipples. She looks like she's in pain. I feel my eyes flutter, pressure as Mark slides in, and in, and in. Stretching...until I feel him hit the bottom of me! His hips push on my ass, balls against my clit. Fuck I'm stuffed full! I hear a frustrated groan from Missy. I drop to lay my cheek on Missy's soft bare mound. Groan as Mark pulls back, pulling my insides out with him. This drops my face down between Missy's legs. I want to please her, but I've got no leverage. So I slide my arms under her legs and hook my hands on top of her thighs. Pull my tongue to her wet slit, drag it from bottom to top. 'AH...' floats up from Missy, bowing her back, quiver in her belly. As I go to stroke her again, Mark starts in again, pushing my tongue and face hard into her wet center.

"Fuck...Janey...pleaseeee."

Mark

***********************

This wild child, sex goddess tells me to fuck her! How can I think of anything else? I smell her on my breath, taste her on my tongue. Feel her slickness on my fingers. Her tight hard ass and bald sex are right in front of me. Spread wide, wet, waiting for me. I want to slam in and bury myself in her, but I know I can't. I'd hurt a woman if I just tried to plunge in with one stroke. Over excited teenager learned this early. So I push just the head of my cock in, pull back a little. Push in a bit more then back. I have to go in stages for most women. Janey's tight, wet but tight. Final push into her, buries her face into Missy. I hear Missy's frustrated cry, begging Janey. So I stop inside, tight in Janey. Feeling the wet heat of her. With my hands, I pull her hips hard against me and rock, pushing her face in and out of Missy.

"OH...fuck... Janey, yes... yes... yes...please."

Janey

***********************

Missy's hands are in my hair pulling me into her. Mark's holding still, buried in me. Letting me think, to love Missy, try to get her to cum. To complete that circle. I drag my tongue flat up the center of her tiny pussy. Mark starts just rocking me back and forth. Not fucking me, just buried deep, stuffed full, pushing my hips back and forth, into Missy. We get a rhythm going; rocking back I lick and flick her clit. On the in push, I let him help push my tongue as far into Missy as I can. Fucking her with my tongue, I can feel her body tighten, tighten.

Melisa

***********************

"GOD...Janey, don't stop... please don't stop. YES...goin to cum!"

Fire's burning so high my eyes can't see, everything's white. I feel my body start to clench, I've never felt like this, it's MASSIVE. I feel like my cunt's going to turn inside out, and explode. OH...GOD NO.

"JANEY STOP...JANEY STOP...I'M GOING TO PEE!!"

Looking down at Janey, I see her smile. Drop down, suck my clit into her mouth, her teeth...I EXPLODE, there is no me, just a rock hard bowling ball in my center, that opens and PULSE...clamp, open, PULSE...clamp, open, PULSE. I feel my body shaking, shuttering, and jerking all at the same time. I feel...

Janey

***********************

Missy's yelling at me to stop, yelling that she's going to pee. But I know she's not, not pee, my heart just soars, my Missy. Watching her eyes, I drop and suck her clit into my mouth and nip with my teeth. She CUMS... I feel it splash onto my chin, I lower to drink my Missy; YES...she fills my mouth. Her body jerks hard; I barely get my eyes shut as she squirts all over my face. Her shaking, jerking body drops...down onto the bed, still. I can feel, see her breathing. But she's out, limp. I'm stopped, Mark's still, we're both watching Missy.

I'm being turned inside out, pulled empty, slowly. Fast hard pressure, stretched, stuffed as Mark's hips slap against my ass. Pulled empty, then slapping stuffed full, pulled empty. As Mark starts fucking me. I can feel him bump the end of me, as his hips hit my ass. His huge hands have my hips clasped, tight.

Controlling me, I couldn't move if I wanted to. I don't want to. I feel like a rag doll, being pounded with a fence post. All I am, is feeling that heavy cock, in and out. I hear the squelch of the juices as he buries in me, feel it run down my legs as he pulls. I'm just a vessel waiting.

I don't feel it coming, but my orgasm slams into my guts, hard, fast. I hear a howl and know it's me... My head and shoulders fall on Missy's legs.

Missy's fingers are running through my hair, Marks sliding in and out of me, slowly. I can feel, hear myself, panting, sucking air. Oh...god Mark's speeding up, slowly getting faster. Moving stronger, deeper, driving hard strokes into me. My body is pushing back at him, but my mind's crying no... too much...too much. I'm not the one in the driver seat, my body is. As Mark's pounding into me.

I kind of detach, floating over us, watching us on the bed. I see Missy's loving face watch me, watch her stroking my head, hair. As she's cupping my breast. My heads back, mouth open, on all fours, knees wide spread. I can hear/feel my breath forced out with each stroke into me. I can only lightly feel Mark as he's fucking me. I watch as Missy's hand slides under my belly.

My mind slams back into my body, as I feel Missy's finger rub over my clit. The noise, power, Mark's grunts, my gasps all hammer back into my brain. Missy's finger rolls on my clit, my body locks up tight, so tight I don't think Mark can move in me. And I'm coming again, clamped hard. I feel Mark pushing on me. I'm locked up tight, all muscles bound up, my orgasm wouldn't let go. It's rolling over and over me in waves. As it slows, Mark's stroking into me, starts jerking. One stroke...two...three. I hear his roar, as the hot seed floods into me! I come again, screaming.