Under Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melisa

***********************

I'm petting Janey's hair and fondling her breast as Mark's fucking Janey. He's pounding into her very hard. I don't think I could take it like that. I'm so much smaller than Janey. But I'm glad she can. Mark's looking at me over Janey's back, I can see he's straining, holding back. I know Mark, and he's waiting for Janey to cum. So I reach under, back to Janey's clit, rolling my finger over it. Her head snapped up, mouth open in a silent scream. I watched her eyes roll back into her head.

I kept my finger softly floating back and forth over her clit, and she kept coming, and coming. Mark was pushing on her, rocking her body. I felt her body start to deflate, her head relaxing. But Mark went back to fucking her, but his rhythm was off. Only a few strokes, his eyes flicked wide open then closed. And he roared, head back, pumping his seed into Janey. Then her scream broke loose and she joined him in ecstasy.

Janey's upper body fell into my lap; Mark's holding her up by the hips. He was very slowly sliding in, out her, floating down. When he let go, all her weight fell on me. Mark's body wanted to fall, but he was half off the bed. Between us we slid Janey and ourselves up on the bed, Janey in the middle. She was aware, watching my face. But her body was limp, no muscles.

"Damn, Mark I think you fucked her out!"

A very soft voice floated up. "UN...Hunnn"

I giggled a little, bent down to softly kiss her. I could tell she was only about half there, so wicked ideas floated into my mind. I moved down between Janey's legs, pushed them wide. Knelt down toward her belly, thinking 'turn about is fair play'. I feel the soft pain on my belly where they marked me, Janey's turn.

But as I got close, my eyes stopped, stopped where I could see Janey's fluids and Mark's cum flowing out of her. I felt drawn, somewhat pulled to there. So I didn't fight it, slid my tongue in. Into Janey, her body barely jerked. Of course I'd tasted cum before. This was different, both of them together. I think that's what drew me in, was the idea of the two together. So I licked, sucked till there was no more. Janey hardly moved.

I slid up to Janey's soft belly to finish what I started. Just above Janey's bare mound, I sucked in some of her flesh. Sucked hard, pulling it into my mouth. Janey jerked and moaned when I clamped my teeth on. Marking my Janey as mine. I lifted to see if I'd done it right, satisfied. I looked to Mark; he moved in to place his. Janey moaned and jerked, when his lips touched, knowing what was coming.

When Mark was finished, I threw myself on him, carrying him to the bed. Kissing his face, his lips, sucking his tongue. I was happy, no joyous, glorious. I had my Mark, had my Janey. Made love to my Janey, then it hit me... I had one thing left to do, my Mark. I started sliding down his body, smiling my wickedest grin. I could tell in his eyes, he thought he knew what I was going to do. He thought it was his turn to get marked. But he didn't know, as I slid my tongue down the length of him, his shaft, and up again. I sucked in the head of his cock, rolling my tongue around it. Pushing my tongue into the tiny slit, flicking the clef, as I sucked hard. Pulling as much of his cock in my mouth as I can. Rolling my hand around the rest, in a twisting, jacking motion. I liked sucking his cock when it was semi-hard like this; he was just too big for me to do much else. Maybe Janey could do more.

"Janey" in my little girl voice. "Janey come help me."

I could barely see her head lift above Mark, as she groaned.

"Come help little Missy, Janey. You always said you were a great cocksucker, Janey."

I'm still twisting my hand up and down Mark's cock, as I'm teasing Janey. My little girl voice was one of the methods I used to get my way, when we were younger. Both with adults and Janey, school teachers and such. They'd laugh knowing it was a joke, said in jest. But I'd still get my way. I pull the head in my mouth, as far as I can go. Dripping saliva, sliding it up and down as far as I can. Slick, twisting my hand, jacking.

"It's a big one for you Janey."

"Oh...Missy I definitely know that!"

"Did poor little Janey get herself stuck on this big dick?"

I go back to sucking down as far as I can. I see Janey turning, sliding up to me. Wiggling Mark's cock, I point it at her.

"I always share my toys with you Janey. Want to share cock sucking with me?"

Mark's stomach is jiggling, trying not to laugh out loud. Janey's choking back a giggle. I'm having such a trip talking about cock sucking, giving a dual blow job, all in my little girl voice.

"God, Missy your messy, what did you do spit all over it?"

"Sure, don't you?"

"A little, but it looks like you dumped a bucket full on it!"

"Oh quit your whining, get up here and show me how good you are." "Bet you can't take it all!"

"Missy, I don't think it's possible to take it all. It's too big, I don't think anyone could."

"But Janey, it fits in my tiny little pussy."

I'm still jacking, twisting, my hand on Mark's cock. Taking small licks and sucks, as he gets to full hardness now, he never really went soft after fuckin Janey. She reaches behind my neck and pulls me into a tongue twisting kiss. Watching my eyes, Janey pulls her tongue up. Up from the base of his cock, and up over my fingers. Up to the head of Marks cock, sucks it into her mouth, hard. Then off with a pop, pulling his hips up, and a deep groan. I drop my mouth over the head, down as far as I can. I suck hard, pulling my head up, and pop off. Switch to Janey, she pops off hard. I suck hard and pop off again.

She looks to me, and then slides down, down. Further then I thought possible, to where she starts to gag. Taking a deep breath, she tries to push down more and swallow. But she can't go deeper, gags hard, and sits up gasping and gagging. Then she dives right back down to try again. She doesn't get any further, and pulls off gagging. Wide eyed, Mark is watching us. As I rise up to my knees, swing one leg over his hips.

"Janey put him in me."

I feel Janey's hand reaching up to the front of me; she has a hold of the head on Mark's cock. I lower closer, her thumb slips back and forth on my clIt. It starts raising the fire in my belly. Down, I feel Janey's hand and Mark's cock at the same time, and her thumb strokes softly. Down, I push Janey's hand down, sliding lower. Just a couple of inches, then I have to pull up. I can't take Mark in one go, it has to be in stages.

Down, until I touch Janey's hand and she rubs my button. Down, an inch further. As I rise this time she follows me up, still stroking, side to side. Up, as I go up I tighten my inner muscles, pulling on Mark. Down, I slide further, inch by inch, pushing Janey's hand. Up, still tight on that big cock, pulling her hand with me. Down, it's like Janey's jacking Mark off, jilling me, as I'm fucking Mark into me. Pulling up this time, I draw Janey's hand, Marks hips, and a small groan from his lips, with me. Down farther, farther, I'm so wet I'm dripping. Wetter than I've ever been, and slick where we've spit on his cock, but it's still hard, tight going down. Up, it's sucking me empty as I rise, pulling my insides out. Down, I feel my ass settle onto Mark's thighs. Oh...God I'm so fucking full, stuffed.

Janey

***********************

I laid my head on Mark's belly, as I'm watching Missy sit on his cock. Watching in awe as that tiny little body, slides onto that huge cock. There is no...way...that's going to fit. Not in that tiny little body, no way. But...it is, inch by inch. Down an inch, up an inch, down two inches, up one, down two more. I'm trying to follow her body with my hand, stroking her clit with my thumb, as I'm jacking up and down his cock. They're both groaning, as they rise and fall. It's like the suction inside Missy's too tight, when she lifts, it pulls Mark's hips up too.

'Oh...fuck', a groan rises up, as she settles onto his thighs. Impossible...it's absolutely impossible that she took it all. But she's sitting all the way down, down on his legs. I felt it as her body weight pushed my hand out of the way. Head back, mouth open, eyes closed, motionless. Mark's got his hands on her waist, and it looks as if they could go all the way around, fingers touching.

She starts to grind, rolling her hips around, rocking back and forth. Her hands push down on his lower belly, right between her legs, holding her body weight up. I can't get through them to touch her. So I rise up to my knees. Slide in behind her, swing a leg over both of them. Press up tight against her back, feel my nipples and breasts against her skin. Smell her hair, feel her body move, listen to her small sounds, love sounds. I try to move with her, dancing, floating against her, moving.

I slide my hand in behind her arms, down over mound, onto wet button. Thumb stroking, sliding, other fingers split, slide further down, feeling. Feeling the outsides of her folds, feeling Mark's cock. As it's sliding in and out of her, while she's raising and falling on him. Feeling the wet slick of her on his cock.

I'm smelling her hair, kissing, licking, sucking on soft skin. On her neck, pulling on her ear lobe, soft breath in her ear. Floating, dancing with her body. My other hand is softly sliding up her belly, up passed her navel, over ribs. Onto soft, white porcelain skin, full breast. Cupping soft weight, squeezing, caressing. Thumb stroking hard, hard nipple. I feel Mark's hands as they rise to cup them both. Slip my thumb and finger to pull and twist that hard nip. Pulling and twisting hard, I feel her body start to shiver, love sounds become, harder more intense, louder.

Want; want to help my other lover. I slide my hand down Missy's arm. Over onto her back, I move down soft skin, feeling her shivering. Farther down between her ass, and my bald mound, down onto Mark's balls. Pushing my fingers under, soft, oh so soft skin. Rolling the stones gently in my hand, feeling them tighten, tighten up toward his body.

Skin, skin I'm wallowing in skin, hot, warm, soft skin. Wet skin on my fingers, loose skin sliding over hard flesh, wet flesh. Between my fingers, cock flesh, cunt flesh. Slick mound skin on my wrist, shivering belly skin on my arm. Skin glowing with a slight sweat sheen. Twitching, shivering skin on my breast and nipples. Super soft, crinkle hairy skin in my hand. Soft salty skin in my mouth.

Mark drops his hands and grabs Missy around her waist. Starts lifting and dropping her onto his cock. Faster and faster, so I follow, sliding my thumb as fast as I can on her button.

"OH...GOD...YES,YES,YES."

Missy's scream rips passed my ear. I feel her body lock up, jerking, shaking!

"OH...FUCK...I'm CUMMING..."

As juices squish out onto my fingers, a thick heavy cream. A grunt and a hard blast of air, Missy's head slams back onto my shoulder. Thoughtless formless sounds, as Mark lifts Missy from the waist. Holding her up, slamming into her, hard and fast, shaking her body with the force of it. I keep my thumb on Missy's clit. Letting Mark's strokes and her shaking, keep it moving, sliding on her button. Keeping her cumming and cumming.

Missy's hard shaking starts to settle into aftershocks, random jerks. But we don't quit, Mark still hammering into her. My thumb flying on her clit, quickly she starts rising again.

"God, no...no...no more!" Mark's rhythm starts to break down. His balls and sack sucks up tight. He drives hard up into Missy, locks up. On my hand down between Missy's legs, I feel his cock swell and pulse, swell and pulse. Two, three, four, like it's not going to quit. Seven, eight...

"AH...FUCK..." Howls Mark, holding Missy and me both, up off the bed with just his hips. I hear the squelch as hot cum is forced out onto my fingers. A hard fast orgasm knifes through my body, just from the excitement. A small quick jerk slams through me. Jerk, hard Jerk, slams through Missy. She howls, her screams rising to the ceiling. She's cumming again...

Melisa

***********************

It's too much, too much. My body can't handle it. Mark's pushing up into me. Janey's body behind me, against my back, floating with mine. Her hand's between my legs stroking, rubbing my clit, driving the fire, white hot in my belly. Hotter, heavy in my center. Sensations flying at me from all over my body. Mark's hands on my tits squeezing. Pitching and pulling my nipples. Janey's legs outside mine clamping, holding me in place.

One arm in front of me, one arm behind me, and her body pressed against the back of me. Nipples rubbing me, I'm locked in place, just taking the sensations as they come flying at me. It's too much, too much; Mark grabs my waist lifting me, pulling me down on his cock. He's powering me up and down, I can't move, can't resist, can't change the pace. 'Yes, Yes' as the hot ball in my center EXPLODES...everywhere...forever. I feel my being liquefy, gushing, flow out over Mark's cock. I'm CUMMING, CUMMING HARD. Wave after wave of orgasm rolls over and over me, never ending, over and over.

I start feeling again, feeling Janey's thumb, and jerking nerves deep inside me. Slowing, twitching, jerking, and slowing as my mind starts feeling that... That, they're not stopping! Mark's still fucking me, Janey still stroking me! No, no, no, my mind's spiraling up and up again! Then...I feel it, the hot wet flood in me. Pulsing, filling me, pulsing to fill me again. Mark's seed, I burst, pleasure flying out from me like the sun, everywhere. I'M CUMMING AGAIN...SCREAMING...

Janey

***********************

Missy's panting body is folded over my arm. I'm holding her up, off Mark. I feel her heart racing, gasping as if she's run miles and miles. Sucking in air hard, she sits up. 'No, no, no more' pulling herself off Mark's cock, she falls over to her side. 'I can't take any more', she pulls herself into a little fetal ball. Both hands are between her legs guarding her sex. 'No more', I can feel it in me too that I'm done. That last little orgasm that flashed through me almost hurt.

Missy's laying there, skin glowing, hair wet flowing all around her. She's so beautiful, and she loves us so. Yes, us, and it's us too. Mark and I, I can feel the fit, us together. It feels right, in my heart right. Looking at Mark sprawled out; I realize that we have something left to do. I rock up, pulling my legs in between his. Slide on my elbows, up to his cock. It's a mess, wet, flaccid, soaked in all our juices. But it's us, all of us. So I start licking all around his cock, cleaning him. I don't suck on his cock; I don't want to get him started again. I'm just cleaning him up for the next step. I feel Missy watching me, so I look into those wild beautiful white blue eyes. Watching her husky eyes, I slide up on Mark's belly. Just above his pubic hair, I suck in flesh, watching her. Suck hard and bite down, laying my mark. Mark jerks as I bite down, staring at me. Missy pushes me lightly out of her way, stares up to Mark's eyes. Sucks in and bites down, completing the circle.

Mark

***********************

Never in my life have I been so...fucked out. I always have been more than twice a night man. But this has been so intense, so high in emotion. I don't think I've ever cum so hard, so close together. With both the girls there, the tension never dropped. It just rolled from one to the other. All white hot and intense.

Missy's lying to one side of me. Rolled into a ball, Janey's still straddles my legs. She's watching Missy, with the most loving look I've ever seen. She knows she's Missy's love now. Well one of them anyway. Janey turns to regard me, with an almost similar look. She shifts to kneel between my legs, forward to lean on her elbows. Looking at my cock, she's sliding up to lick along the base and in my hair.

Licking all over me, but for some reason it doesn't feel sexual. Just cleaning, licking like a cat does after a meal. Looking at Missy, while she's still cleaning me, she wants Missy to watch her. On my belly she pulls up that bite of flesh and sucks the blood to the surface, pulling hard on the skin. I jump as I feel her teeth bite down. Missy's sliding over to take her place, I watch those white blue eyes, stare at me. As she pulls hard on my skin, bites down to place her mark on me.

We know we're over for tonight, so both girls slide up along side of me. Heads on my shoulders, hands clasped together. Legs over mine, Janey's on top. None of us seems to want to move. And we don't for a long while, lying together, satisfied, just touching. Missy says it first.

"I don't know but I think I got the biggest wet spot!"

"Missy I think it's all one big wet spot! We fucking soaked this bed!" Janey starts giggling.

"Shit, I don't want to move. But we have to change this bottom sheet at least. I'll go get the sheet, Janey. You two strip it off."

Missy rolls off the bed heading for the hall closet. Janey and I shrug to each other. Start pulling the bottom sheet off. As Missy comes bouncing back in, she throws the sheet to us.

"I know what I'm going to do! Put this on, I'll be right back!"

We hear her running, naked down the hall, down the stairs, into the downstairs. We look to each other, and then just put the bottom sheet on. We were stretching it out flat, fitting it over the corners. Before she got back.

"I know it sounds crazy, but here's what I'm going to do. Mark, outline the marks on my belly with this pen. Before they fade away, please, I'm going down tomorrow to get them tattooed in!"

"Missy are you sure...that's permanent!"

Janey's looking shocked. Missy gently grabs Janey's face in both hands. Staring into those grass green eyes.

"Yes, it is my love, yes it is!"

And I see the light dawn in Janey. Permanence, marked forever. I'm nodding my head as Janey looks toward me, wondering.

"Rings inside Missy, where the hickey is!" I see it developing in my mind's eye.

"Yes Mark, rings inside. Our rings to each other!" Missy's watching Janey, knowing she's the drafter, the engineer, the graphic minded. Janey's nodding.

"Yes, rings...rings inside...quarter turned away. Names engraved on the inside!" Janey's looking to Missy.

"Janey and Markus!"

At me."Melisa and Janey!"

Hands go to her marks. "Melisa and Markus."

Aftermath next.

Votes and comments are very welcome Thanks.