All Comments on 'Under Tornado Warning'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
KnightofoilKnightofoilabout 6 years ago
Excellent as always

Love the style and people. Glad to see your work again.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Im liking your style more and more, Excellent imagination, Entertaining

revkilljoyrevkilljoyabout 6 years ago
FYI. *****

I'm part of the BTB crowd, and I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The old adage is true

Living well is the best revenge. Your mans ballanced response, the good fortune and the love of three good women, good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Had

A laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FYI

Some of us in the BTB crowd also agree that sometimes a better revenge is to move on and forget the hate, let the bitch suffer for something you don't care any more.

We (me, at least) mostly have no patience for cucky crap and wimpy, imaginary characters that feed on humiliation.

Your story was great.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

loved it. and i love reading btb stories.

his revenge is happening while being nice to the bitch

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
There are.people who can't see what's right in front of them

I don't understand why Carole wasn't in jail.

Thanks

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HI WINDS USUALLY BLOW NO GOOD

while the people who remain must learn to live with whats left, TK U MLJ LV NV

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

Great tale.Loved it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Author's 3rd Story in Three Days

Reads like diluted jambalaya.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 6 years ago
Liked the story but have a question

Ed, our hero, is smart, rich, and already got burned once. Now he’s having unprotected sex with a waitress who fucks him for $100 ! Lisette turns out to be much more than that, but isn’t it a bit soon to risk throwing a pregnancy into the mix with a woman 1/2 his age whom he has only known a short time? Maybe he doesn’t care and would want another child anyway, but if she gets bored and cheats on him, she ends up bound to him, just like Carole, his ex (since he really did raise her daughter and loves her). A bit of a conundrum. At least he used condoms with his first few times before he made Carole his wife. But no mention of protection with Lisette, even the first time. That doesn’t seem very smart. Just saying.

checkaho013checkaho013about 6 years ago
Thank You

It's always a treat to see you've written a new one. Thanks for a great story

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Well, you ruined my next story!

I had in kinda story where husband and wife were sitting on the porch, drinking coffee, when the ex shows up, with her handicapped son, cries that her husband had just croaked, and she and handicapped son are now destitute. If I finish it now, it’ll look like plagiarism.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
In kinda = in mind a

Damned autocorrect

Gomez333Gomez333about 6 years ago
Wow

Jimbob has crept up on me and is now one of my favourite authors. Stories with holes in maybe, but stories with authenticity that I enjoy reading. cheers mate!

cordialddcordialddabout 6 years ago
I add ketchup to my leftover jambalaya

Not great but beats cooking for myself.

waratahwaratahabout 6 years ago
Made my day

Loved it. Cracking good dialogue. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My kind of story

Two things make a great story...characters you like or hate, and a real plot. Thanks for creating both.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Great tale

Not every story needs a burned bitch/bastard - but it needs a human resolution, and this tale has a great resolution.

5/5

rmeyerhormeyerhoabout 6 years ago
Story is great

Your line of thinking is a joy to read. Keep it going in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh

Every story is the same, super perfect man marries shrew and she leaves and his life works out perfectly. Stop trying to re-write your breakup and see a therapist, for all of our sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderful read

Despite lewdslumdoggy's comment. Added bonus, reedrichards was aced out.

Lissette seems as cute and vivacious a young woman as any man could want.

On now to read about her in the ''Pretty Little Things'' story you mentioned!

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Okay

I enjoyed that on some level. While you obviously disdain editors, and are only a 'nodding neighbor' to Mr. Plot, the characterization and dialogue added a lot to this.

So...how did a truck driver get that rich?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not bad but......

boring story that stretches like oil traps 2*

wonder203wonder203about 6 years ago
Enjoyed your tale!

I know you say you write for your own enjoyment and yes it does ramble a bit at times but I really enjoy reading your stuff. Kind of like sitting on a porch listening to a friend tell a tale.

Thanks

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 6 years ago
It's always a good day...

...when there's a jimbob44 story in the queue.

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Love the braces comment

The story kinda follows a predictable line,, but what a descriptive ride! The braces comments/joke really topped it off and gave me a good laugh! Thanks for the entertainment this morning!

Sidney43Sidney43about 6 years ago

One of your finest stories IMHO and I have read almost all of them. The narrative when Lisette wore the cheer leaders outfit and lisped was about the funniest thing I have read in some years. Just laughed out loud, thank the good Lord I was not drinking coffee at the time.

Glad you used MS spellcheck and it mostly works, except: "After their meal, after a decedent dessert,". The desert did not recently die, it was decadent, as in almost sinful. Have a great day, hear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lowered standards

I guess that explains why JimBob44 gets these scores. Barely literate doesn't do it for me. Oh well, a three, i guess.

LouisWu1968LouisWu1968about 6 years ago
Loved it

Great fun! Glad to see that an author in the LW category still has a sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't know about "them"

But I'm a BTB fan, and I really liked the story.

Seriously, I don't know why people assume every BTB fan is a raving mad he-man woman haters club. I think BTB applies to men and women. Cheating is a pretty destructive thing. Bunch of feminized men and tyranical women will say "poor male ego" stuff, but it's about trust and completely destroying a world view upon which lesser world views are made. Try finding out that gravity isn't real, or we live in a matrix. Really pretend it's real. That's what happens.

I think most well-adjusted people like a mix of BTB and RAAC because it's all about moving on, and getting over toxic people, and Carolle was T-O-X-I-C.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
One smart Anonny, one elitist snob Anonny

One makes a thoughtful commentary about BTB readers, the other complains about illiteracy in the story. That one thinks he (or she) is more educated or cultured or whatever and obviously has never read any of the great classics like all of Steinbeck's stories or James Joyce, etc. Writing using the local vernacular is great writing if it is authentic. Get over yourself. Who wants to read dialog of a bunch of liberal arts grads sipping cocktails in someone's parlor while discussing their local gentry? I love Jim Bob's characters and dialog. Makes me want to leave my snotty NY environs and spend some time in LA eating a po' boy or two. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story was terrific.

JimBob44 is becoming one of the greats on this site. Please continue. Love the Louisiana touch to your tales. CharlieC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Revenge

"The best revenge is a life well lived". I don't know who said it first but JimBob44 hit it to perfection. Better than BTB. 5*

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 6 years ago
Wow

Two in a row...very engaging tale. Your writing style brings us right into the room with your characters. Great dialogue.

goalie52goalie52about 6 years ago
Great Story

The reason Lisette and Annabelle were licking their braces was to taste the "leftover" po-boy and Cannonball Burgers, not to make them work faster lol. Almost everyone who wore braces know that. (slowly raising my hand)

dinkymacdinkymacabout 6 years ago
Super story!!

Thanks for sharing a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't end quite how I'd have liked.

This is not a criticism; it's just my opinion: Ed was too kind and generous toward Carole at the end. I did not like that he allowed her to live in his home after Lionel ran off with the money. I would have liked to see her having to live in some seedy apt. somewhere.

Your story was very well written and I enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Burn da beach!

She didn't need to be burned. She burned herself good enough. She was done. About as done as any story on here. Thumbs up!

RTR10RTR10about 6 years ago
Loved it....

I agree with some of the other comments. Two in a row? You’re spoiling us!! I’m home with the flu so your stories couldn’t have come at a better time. Great job, look forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it. It was a nice read. At first I thought the left out words were accidental as when I write things, (Not stories) I sometimes skip words as well. I have to let things sit a while before I proof read or I won't catch the missed words. It took a while but Idid realize you were writing dialect, just not one I'm used to seeing in print. It was a very pleasant surprise as many of the writers here don't use that level of detail. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Sincerely,

The Infamous Anonymous

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Nice

Did a good job with this one. Ed was a deceivingly smart man who chose living as an ordinary guy. There’s no other way he could own so much at a young age, manage the businesses effectively, and drive a rig (for fun?). Plus, he’s compassionate and generous without making people uncomfortable.

I didn’t understand why Ed left during the divorce. Sure the deal was that Annabelle could live there til HS graduation, but in a house that big Ed could stick a mattress in the smallest bedroom for her; replace the master bedroom furniture; and make her miserable. She’d probably still get caught having Lionel over and get kicked out.

BTB? Ed knew Carole was stupid and would eventually do it herself. No need to expend the time, effort, or money getting even. Again, good job with the story.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Kinda liked it. Need another chapter though. Want to see where they end up.

SkibumSkibumabout 6 years ago
And the hits keep coming!

That’s two great new stories just this week. Prodigious output from a great storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKED THIS ONE

Dialogue is witty & priceless. Reminds me of my own upbringing. GOOD JOB!!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I felt lost.

I felt lost in this story because we were in Texas not DeGrande. I will never be the same again. Great story told from a true Troubadour. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excellant story true KARMA'S A BITCH

they really are easy to avoid if you use common sense

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Another Tasty Etouffee!

Oakleaf, Texas, must be right over the border from DeGarde and Bender -- they sure speak and act the same as the folks around there....

You're really spoiling us with your new tales these days -- not that I'm complaining, of course. The humor was terrific throughout, with the cheerleader scene LOL funny!

Thanks much for another entertaining and spicy slice of Cajun life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well I'm actually really fucking pissed

I have had to read 6 pages of mostly illiterate trash.Good story but completely spoilt by the lazyist writter who cannot be bothered to proof read and correct sentances that don't make sense or have words missing.Well fuck you asshole why bother if you have so little respect or interest in The people having to read this drivel.

1 star would. Would have been 5 but your a cunt and don't have my respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
always entertaining

Another entertaining yarn by JimBob44. More sunny that some of the usual train wrecks. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same old

You have a really nice gift for dialogue and for detail, but all of your characters are just a stack of cardboard boxes from the same factory -- the underappreciated superhero guy who's a little rough around the edges, who never does any wrong and whose amazingness gets overlooked, especially by the soon to be cheating ex, put off by his bumpkin ways, who in turn shouldn't be so damn uppity because she doesn't realize she married someone vastly superior to her in temperament, intelligence, and sexual ability, and, oh yes, the sexpot with a heart who the guy gets on the rebound, who is able, unlike the wife, to understand how astonishingly lucky she is, and who gets to be the hero's just dessert.

This all gets pureed into kind of the same stew each time, and ends up being partly tasty but heavily over-spiced with a smarmy flavor of moral superiority that makes you wonder just why you put up with letting yourself be fed all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

As always, a stellar story from you, JimBob44.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quite good actually

5*

LVGirlLVGirlabout 6 years ago
A New JimBob44 Story on Lit

Makes my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*****

Keep 'em comin', JimBob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pure Pleasure!

I like the way your characters banter back and forth. No-Threat humour, like it should be with good-ole-boys.

Thanks again, JB, for another great story. 5++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story

Surprised and pleased in a way that few nuclear option BTB are able. Thank you.

Pelican44Pelican44about 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story always a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Done REEL GUD

Yessiree, Jimmy Boy, I been spendin' all afternoon readin' yore story, and have been bustin' my gut most of the time. First time readin' anythin' you have wrote, and will sure as hell look up other stuff you have cranked out. Yore way of illustratin' just how reel people, the salt of da earth kind, play out their lives and their ways, as well as their caring for the folk around them, not to mention how servers, bartenders, and gas pump guys are real people with real feelings and should not be made to look small, stupid or inadequate. As Det. Eischied would have said: You indeed done good. Boswell in Sequim, Washington

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Even with new furniture" - I thought Carole didn't want any of his furniture, so why did he need new?

"Princess, there's a gas leak? Your cell phone could set it off," - What gas leak?

She said he got her braces for her birthday, but the braces were mentioned twice and we had never heard that! When did they have a chance? She went on the road once, then coming back from the second trip, suddenly she has braces?

I didn't care for this as much as many others did. Unless I was mistaken, the timeline is off. Besides the braces, towards the end it seems like Lisette is driving, but there was never any mention of her turning 21 or going to truck driving school.

I didn't care for the dialect. I could accept its use in dialog, but it seemed to slip into the narration a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Always a quality read

Usual high quality story from jimbob. Real good English too ☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quit licking them, it doesn't make 'em work any faster.

Kind of like the waitresses at Hooters.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Okay

Damn JimBob, I am still trying to get a handle on those accents. Texas, Louisiana or elsewhere. Story line sort of wandered around a bit but I certainly enjoyed it. I think the ending all came together just fine. No need to burn anyone else. All smiles. 😎

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
negative comments? caviar to pigs. excellent 5*

a selfish cheater well and truly burned with not a gun, pick axe handle, private dick, or alienation of blah blah suit in sight. down to earth characters and karmic justice make this story brilliant.

i would pay to read this

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 6 years ago
Verry good story

I dont know what is the deal about you ? :)

Sometimes you write a really,really good story and then comes the next one who is really bad.

I wish you can write like this or your previous one (Tuff as nails)

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Droll and enjoyable

More realistic characters than Tuff.

Lisette's Daddy thing was a bit weird. Not sure what that was about.

maxx308maxx308about 6 years ago
Great Story

Thanks JimBob44 for the entertaining story. A real pleasure to read.

Thanks for sharing your story.

5*****

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Another interesting set of characters and stream of consciousness

Sydney43 noted that the dialogue was great, especially the cheerleader scene; he is correct. Great amusement, this story. Excellent portrayal of a narcissistic woman; I know as I lived with one for nine awful years. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
10/4 Good Buddy.

Another super bit of writing JimBob. You keep writing them and we'll keep reading and living them.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn disappointing.

I saw the great score and couldn't wait to read this. What a let down! Why is this scored so high? The writing is choppy, characters are cartoonish, and the editing left a lot to be desired. I got to the third page and just skimmed from there. 3 stars was the best I could do and I think I'm being kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Literacy and grammar matter

Try using Spell Check AND Grammer Check. Your stories are okay. Upur dialog is atrocious.

stinger82stinger82about 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

Good story - thank you for posting it!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
JIMBOB44 on a winning streak

Is the third good story written in a row and you're definitely getting better..

I think however the author does not understand what the BTB crowd is really about. While there are few people in the grouping that wants the wife to pay a very high price such as jail or killing or being beaten up or sexually assaulted ....o

most of the people who are in the BTB group actually are simply complaining about the stories in consistencies.

shangoshangoabout 6 years ago
Giving you a five

But, PLEASE! Stop making your heroes Right-wing assholes! A Long Haul Trucker screaming "Socialist"? Even the DUMBEST Trucker knows that w/o highways it's game over. He's also a property owner. He must be a GREAT one w/o public Utilities...I hope you get my point.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Entertaining

Hard to believe someone as stupid and mean as Carole exists but I actually know people worse.

Fun tale and thanks.

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 6 years ago
seems real enough

enjoyed the tale and liked Ed's persona well enough to identify him as being a real person. fun, with serious moments as well. good job, but, the restored 1951 Ford truck could only have been an F1, as the F150 was not a model until the 70s. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good story

A really enjoyable read. OK, maybe you didn't "Burn The Bitch", but you did give her a damn good singing.

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 6 years ago
Well the bitch DID get burned ...

She just immersed herself in the gasoline and then lit the matches all by herself.

Your usual good job. Thanks for writing a good story. Your characters are always so interesting.

5*

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed It

I hope your satisfaction in writing it equaled my satisfaction. This is what I might call a “Loving Wife” fairy tale. Everything a little over the top and an ending in equanimity.

Thanks for sharing your efforts with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5-Stars OLD_CROW

You’re quite a prolific writer, THANKS. I hope the hits keep coming. I caught the 1951 F1/F150 faux pas but it didn’t detract from reading the story. I had a 1954 F100 with an Olds J-2 & 4 speed hydramatic. I sold it to help with college. I doubt most people would pick up on the nomenclature discrepancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The end of this story:

been seeing a lot more of these "end of story" messages, but i'm sure there's many who think that maybe JB44 will relent and let them walk again. why not have a HUGE reunion of all these cast-off characters and let an alien ship beam them all and then leave so they can populate an empty planet somewhere?

i think this is a workable idea.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 6 years ago
5 stars

If you ain’t a professional writer, you should be. People pay good money to read about this awesome trailer trash shit, yeah.

Now I got to go read the other story that titty-bar Lisette is in. She one fine hot little character.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 6 years ago
*****

I needed a good laugh to offset this rather crappy day.

Thanks!! 🤣

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Good storyline

Well drawn characters and lots of meat in the sandwich.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
5* of full entertainment

JimBob, Thanks for a very compelling fun story. I like your writing style and your character development is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was much better. Witty, compellng, yet still light hearted.

So I guess Carole was just an opportunist, as well as stupid, shallow, greedy, and heartless? So . . . , why did Ed marry her, especially after she lost the baby? A man that intelligent would understand that nothing he ever did for her would be enough, or change her. If he hadn't of caught her with cum in her hair he would still be kissing her ass and eating her shit. But that was the only real weak point in the story. And considering how you played the rest of the story, Ed kind of became the rodeo clown, who happened to own the rodeo.

Anyway, really fun and entertaining. You should charge us double.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
damn sight better than the cuckolding no divorce

The stories here ought to be thrown away. Cheating leads to divorce. Or btb. Or just walking away. This one set it straight. You cheat lie steal you get zero. Entertaining to the end.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
The Tale of One Dumb Bitch

I know the author main focus here was Ed, but he should have kept his gaze on his most fascinating creation here: Carol.

Because Carol makes no sense.

I mean, I heard about selfish women - damn, I know selfish women! But mere selfishness cannot explain how phenomenally stupid this woman turned out to be.

So let's recap, real quick, most of her actions here:

- Even though she is somehow attractive (based solely on JimBob's description, not as hot as, say, Lisette seems to think, but still bangable, I guess...), Carol ended up hooking up with a guy who's unarguably better looking, in every aspect, than the men she's usually able to date, even though she doesn't have much going for her (living at her mom's trailer) and is a single mom.

- She somehow got the stud to marry her, but, instead of trying her hardest to make sure she'll have him hook on her forever, by making her a daddy, she not only didn't let him adopt her kid, but made him wear condoms throughout most of their marriage, even asking him to get a vasectomy.

- She eventually showed little loyalty to the people who used to have her back by turning against Tim, her husband's best friend, and starting a business with the asshole who brutally abandoned her the minute he learned he knocked her up.

- Speaking of asshole, even though he is, in every single way, the complete inferior of her husband, she still willingly broke her vows for him... Nobody knows exactly why (some may think it's because she couldn't get over her first love, but something tells me it has more to do with the Lexus incident than anything else...)

- Upon being catch and called on her cheating, she became spectacularly vindictive, as if Ed showed her anything, but the complete love he gave her throughout their relationship.

- She somehow managed to spent almost two decades with the guy without actually knowing what he does exactly and how much money his business generates. This one is truly fascinating, 'cause it shows the level of self-centeredness Carol is capable of mustering.

- She seemed puzzle by the fact her daughter, Annabelle, resent her for not only bringing up her family, but especially for taking her away from her daddy. Carol genuinely doesn't seems to understand there's a major difference between a biological father who's pretty much been nothing more than a sperm donor for her, and her dad who's essentially been the only present parent she had for most of her life.

- For some reasons, she is shocked and angry to witness her ex-husband being able to move on from her, even though she is very well aware how attractive Ed is - hell, every female in her life kept on telling her that! She's even surprised he's able to reel in a true babe half his age... even though he's evidently handsome, rich, and well endowed.

- Once again, she seemed shocked to learn that Lionel screwed her over... even though this seems to be the pattern their relationship always follow.

- She had to be told by her ex to call the cops about being ripped off by her lover.

- She's so damn pathetic, she doesn't have the wherewithal to realize that asking the guy you cheated on to give you a place to stay and money to borrow makes her a complete loser.

- And finally, there's the mood swings - even when she knew she was completely in the wrong, Carol let her seemingly uncontrollable anger loose, making her take bad decision, again and again.

... Holy shit, does that girl got issues. It's telling that a chick like Lisette, who got molested by her dad as a kid, is more well-adjusted than Carol. You gotta feel mighty good for Annabelle - with her daddy's new girlfriend, she finally have a female role model she can look up to!

Seriously, if this story focused more on Carol and her multitudes of quirks and mental issues, it would have been a definite 5*. The thing is, it's Edgar's story, and, let's face it... the man's boring. You can clearly see, when his marriage was going to hell, that he also knew this for a fact... yet, what did he do about it? Nothing. He just let it die. He was calmed as a cucumber when he confirmed her cheating, and throughout their divorce, even when Carol was lashing out on him, for no good reason. He did really fight really hard for his girl, even though he knew being separated from her would hurt them both tremendously. And he wasn't this heartbroken about the termination of his marriage - just a little bit lonely. Goes without saying that the most interesting thing to happen to him, in this whole story, is Lisette. As it usually the case in a JB44 tale, the female characters are all worth exploring, even when they're completely bat-shit crazy, while the main male protagonist is either too square to be interesting and/or too much of a superman to be taken seriously.

So yeah - this should have been about Carol, not Edgar. Still is a fun read, though.

TailakaTailakaabout 6 years ago
Lighthearted fun

Aside from tornado deaths of course. Just a well crafted story of a narcissistic cheating bitch losing out !

Bruce22 said it right "Well drawn characters and lots of meat in the sandwich."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fitting

Sometimes self awareness of what she truly lost and the total dependency she now has is all the revenge needed

SpectralWolf45SpectralWolf45about 6 years ago
...

5 stars isn't enough on this one. Please, keep writing these exceptional stories. I'm disappointed when they end, but damned if I don't enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!!

I am very critical of the stories that i read, and this year I have only given 5 Stars to 4 other submissions and after reading this story, I wish there was a way to give it 7 stars

Please keep giving us stories like this one.

Master Ernst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is that English?

Do you speak it?

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 6 years ago
Lost track

Good story over all but threads came and went. For instance, much time and effort in introducing the neighbors but largely left untouched after that. Yet it had a lot of potential for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well Done!

I’ve been reading your Loving Wives stuff for years and your skill level just keeps getting better and better. These days I look forward to your stories as much as any of the top writers here. Thanks you for the hours of entertainment.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Another great story

No ambiguities here. Good wins, evil loses, and a helluva good journey getting there. Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another enchanting story of that sleepy corner of America

I would love to see all your stories linked together as a Netflix series. Your Characters are loveable( or hateful), but endearing. The link between generations makes it most interesting to try and remember all the families and friend you have written about.

Well done

Chimo1961

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Decent

Not a bad tale. Always right when good wins in the end.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffabout 6 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this story from front to back.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story all the way from beginning to end. It is one of the best offered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories