Under Tornado Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hey, on Christmas? Love coming down here, look at all the Christmas lights," she said.

While Ed ferried bags from truck to kitchen, Lisette had already started on crisping up the thick slab bacon. She chopped up the green onions and a whole tomato while the bacon sizzled and spattered.

"Give me that half and half," she ordered. "Where's a mixing bowl?"

"What's the difference between a big bowl and a mixing bowl?" Ed asked.

"One's what a forty year old would call it, the other's what a twenty year old would call it," Lisette said and efficiently broke five eggs into the large bowl.

"Cold, woman, just cold," Ed laughed and finished carrying in the groceries.

Over the omelet, which she'd divided in half, Lisette admitted that she hated working at the Gear Box. But it was better than the last job she'd had. She'd been a sales clerk at Valerie's Notions.

"Owner's this big old dyke; only reason she hired me was she wanted be my girlfriend," Lisette said.

"Valerie's, oh, yeah, that's that little card shop," Ed said. "There on Pembroke."

After cleaning up, Lisette asked where the powder room was. Ed showed her to the half-bath in his den. Before shutting the door, she bounced up and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

He returned to the kitchen and poured himself another cup of coffee. Carole could not seem to get the hang of making a decent cup of coffee. One time, she'd even forgot to put the filter into the basket.

Lisette, however, knew how to make a good cup of coffee. Ed gave the coffee an appreciative sniff before stirring in a heaping teaspoon of powdered creamer.

"Daddy? Where are you, Daddy?" Lisette playfully called out.

"In here, in the kitchen, Princess," Ed called back.

He could hear Lisette's high heeled shoes clicking on the white tiled flooring. When he'd called her 'Princess' the shoes hesitated for a split second.

"Oh, there you are!" Lisette lisped, entering the kitchen.

Her long brown hair had been done up in a thick braid when she'd entered the bathroom. It was now hanging down loose, hanging down to her knees.

Her lips shone with lip gloss. Her lips were full, moist, curled up in a playful little smile. The smile revealed her slightly askew teeth.

Her breasts sagged slightly under their weight. Each was capped with a large light brown areole. Her nipples stuck out like two bullets, hard nubs.

Her belly was slim. Her navel ring still sported the little heart that twisted and twirled as she walked, perched on her high heels.

Her hips were full, womanly hips. The plump mound between her legs was capped by a thin strip of dark brown pubic hair. Her inner lips stuck out, plump, pink, and wet.

Her legs were well formed, lightly tanned. Ed drank in the sight of her, his cock straining at his jeans.

"Hi, Princess," Ed said.

"Hi Daddy," Lisette said.

She reached out her arms and Ed stepped up and pulled the nude girl in for a kiss.

"Take me to bed, Daddy, your princess needs Daddy's big old cock," Lisette whispered into Ed's ear when he released her lips.

She squealed when he scooped her up. She giggled as he jogged to the stairs.

In his bedroom, Ed lay Lisette onto the bed. He then dove between her splayed legs and started tonguing her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Lisette grunted as Ed sucked and nibbled on her musky tasting pussy.

While he licked, sucked, and chewed on her rubbery pussy lips, Ed was frantically wiggling out of his clothing. After Lisette arched her back and squealed in orgasm, Ed wiggled forward. He nibbled on her fat breasts and sucked on her nipples. His fingers toyed with her pussy, keeping her on the brink of a second orgasm. Then he wiggled forward and kissed her gasping, groaning mouth.

"Ugh!" she cried out as he pushed his fat cock into her tight pussy.

She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist, pulling him into her. Her arms wound around his neck and she smiled up at him as he thrust deeply into her.

"Oh Daddy, you're so big," she lisped.

"Well, Princess, it's because you're so tight," Ed said.

In his head, he was trying to remember the line-up for the Dallas Cowboys during Super Bowl VI. It had been a good game. Well, good if you were a Cowboys fan. The Miami Dolphins had managed only three points for the entire game.

He had not been alive when Super Bowl VI had been played. But his dad had been at the game. And Ed's mother had been working at a concession stand during the game. According to them, when he bought a hot dog, extra mustard and an overpriced draft beer, it had been love at first sight.

"Oh God damn, yes," Lisette squealed, clamping down on Ed's waist.

Her pussy spasmed and squeezed, milking Ed's cock as she orgasmed. Ed stroked in and out, coming closer to his climax.

"I'm about to, where you want me come?" Ed panted.

"Come in me, Daddy," Lisette grunted, still shaking from her orgasm. "Come in my itty bitty pussy."

"Ugh, aw shit!" Ed grunted and began spewing a torrent of sperm into Lisette's willing pussy.

Lisette also reached another orgasm as Ed's semen flooded into her. They stiffened, crotches mashed firmly together.

"Oh, Daddy! You're the best ever!" Lisette whispered as Ed slowly pulled his shrinking cock from her snug pussy.

"And you're the sweetest little princess ever," Ed smiled and kissed her.

He then rolled out of the bed and entered his bathroom. He fetched a face cloth, wet it in the sink, then brought it to the bedroom. He and Lisette kissed softly while he sponged her pussy clean.

"Damn, wonder if I'd tipped you a thousand, huh?" Ed wondered out loud as he put the slimy face cloth onto the nightstand.

"Don't know," Lisette giggled. "Give me a thousand and we'll find out."

She then lost her smile and cuddled up to him.

"I uh, I'm not a whore though," she whispered, all playfulness gone. "Okay? I'm not."

"Uh, think the definition's fucking someone for money," Ed thought to himself.

He said nothing, just squeezed her tightly, then kissed her on the tip of her nose.

She giggled and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. He bent and kissed the tip of her nose again. Again she giggled and wiped her nose clean.

"Quit!" she laughed when he kissed her nose a third time.

They kissed for a few moments. He played with her heavy breasts while she toyed with his semi-erect cock.

Then she bent and sucked his cock into her mouth. She gave a noisy, sloppy blow job, bringing Ed's cock to full hardness.

"Now, Daddy want to fuck my titties?" she asked, flopping on her back.

She pushed her breasts together. Ed's cock jerked as he thought about sliding his cock in between those pillows of flesh.

"He straddled her and slid his hard, spittle wet cock in between her large breasts. She grunted in surprise when Ed reached behind him and began toying with her wet pussy.

"Shit!" they both grunted and Ed began pumping another torrent of his semen onto her chest and neck

The slimy face cloth was used again, but there was a good amount of semen in Lisette's hair.

Lisette loved the large walk-in shower, loved the marble bench.

"Oh, got to tinkle," she suddenly said as she and Ed lathered up her long brown hair.

Thus saying, she squatted over the covered drain in the shower, spread her legs wide apart and let loose with a forceful stream. Ed felt his cock grow almost painfully hard as he watched the vulgar display.

They fucked again, her leaning against the wall of the shower, Ed hammering into her from behind. He mauled her heavy breasts, then reached down and toyed with her clit again.

"Ugh! God, Daddy, ugh!" Lisette groaned and shuddered in orgasm.

"So, I uh, need me run you on home or you spending the night?" Ed asked as they toweled each other dry.

"You getting rid of me?" Lisette asked, face unreadable.

"No; kind of like the idea of waking up with you," Ed confessed.

Her smile lit up the bathroom. Her kiss caused Ed's cock to jerk to half-hard.

"Give me one of yourtee shirts," Lisette demanded.

"I uh, Carole? My ex-wife," Ed said, sliding open a drawer in his dresser. "She left a bunch of nighties."

"No; want one of your tee shirts," Lisette demanded.

She kissed Ed, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Her damp flesh pressed against him.

"No, Daddy, it's like having you wrapped tight around me," she whispered.

"Besides, why would I want wear some old skank's stuff?" she asked as she pulled the voluminous tee shirt on over her head.

Her last act, before crawling into the bed, was to kneel down and silently pray. Ed watched and then quickly snapped a picture of her praying with his cell phone.

In the morning, Lisette made them some pancakes and sunny side up eggs.

"I uh, so uh, where'd you learn, I mean, I've never had a titty fuck before," Ed asked as he swallowed the last bite of his pancake. "Where'd you learn how do that?"

"My dad," Lisette said calmly. "Said God gave me big old titties for a reason."

She used her forearms to press her breasts together. The collar of Ed's tee shirt spilled open, showing a good amount of her cleavage. She smiled at him.

"You want do it again?" she asked.

"So, uh, when you got to go in?" Ed asked, changing the subject.

The thought of a father teaching his girl anything sexual unnerved, disturbed him. Her nonchalant attitude also unnerved him slightly.

"Gear Box? Four. Think I'm working with Sam tonight," Lisette said.

She then proceeded to tell Ed about Tiffany, she was a bitch, and Rachael, she was an empty headed girl, but so sweet you really couldn't stay mad at her, and Sam who she was sure was a closet lesbian and Vickie who was not a closet lesbian, Vickie was very much out of the closet and Sabrina who was a whore.

"That hundred bucks? She'd have blown you right then and there," Lisette declared.

"Hmm! Wonder what night she's working?" Ed teased.

"Nuh uh!" Lisette squealed. "Daddy! Don't you dare!"

She pouted. She also thrust her chest out.

"Don't you like me?" she lisped.

"Like you bunches," Ed said and finished his cup of coffee. "Damn but you do make a good cup of coffee."

"So what you got to do today?" Lisette asked as she gathered up their breakfast plates.

"Going pick up the rig; whole transmission had to be pulled," Ed said. "Then pick up my log; think I got a run to New Orleans tomorrow."

"New, how long that going take?" Lisette asked, genuinely interested.

"Whole run? About three or four days," Ed said. "From New Orleans, going to Memphis, then Atlanta and back here."

Lisette wiped the stove clean. Then she wiped the counters clean. Then she hung the damp dishtowel over the lip of the sink.

"I can go with you?" Lisette asked, looking out the kitchen window at the street.

"Uh, what about Gear Box?" Ed asked, wishing there was more coffee.

"Bust my ass six, seven hours, on my feet whole time, make maybe fifty bucks?" Lisette snapped. "Gear Box can go to Hell."

She leaned against the counter and shrugged her shoulders.

"And Jimbo's always saying can get ten more girls in do my job anyway; they don't need me," she said.

"Well, get off at eleven tonight?" Ed said, putting his cup into the dishwasher.

"Yeah; pick me up?" Lisette asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They kissed for several moments. Then she squealed and giggled when he picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom.

Their first fuck was just that, a fuck. He slid into her very wet pussy and hammered her fast and hard. She squealed and grunted in orgasm as he pumped a stream of semen into her. Then he cradled her in his arms and kissed her softly. There second joining was much more tender. She squealed happily when he rolled her onto him and urged her to ride him, cowgirl style.

They showered together again, which resulted in another standing fuck. Afterward, Lisette pulled on another one of Ed's tee shirts, pulled on her tight denim shorts, and wiggled her feet into her pumps.

"Seriously, need tell anyone you're taking this run with me?" Ed asked.

He hoped he would not have to meet Lisette's father. Never having met the man, Ed had a mental image of what the man would look like. He envisioned a sleazy, slimy toad.

"No, well, my roommate Michelle. But don't think she'll give a shit. Rent's already paid for the month and light bill's not in yet," Lisette said.

She looked at the Mercedes-Benz with approval.

"So, you got this, why'd you pick me up in that thing?" she asked, pointing to his truck.

"Don't know," Ed smiled.

He kissed her. Then he opened her door for her.

"Guess didn't want you be with me just for my money," Ed suggested.

"Told you, I'm not a whore," Lisette grumbled.

"Know that now," Ed said.

He drove her to her apartment. In the car, they kissed passionately. Finally, she got out but made him promise that he would pick her up at work that evening.

Pulling out of the parking lot, Ed called Tom Mills.

"Tom, we own Oxbow Plaza, right?" he asked.

"Off Pembroke? Yeah," Tom said. "Been trying dump it though. Why?"

"Grass is almost up to my balls, gutter's falling off and there's two, no, three abandoned cars sitting here," Ed said.

"Paul said its fine," Tom sighed.

"And the Pack N Go next door?" Ed asked as he slowly drove past the convenience store.

"Yes," Tom said warily.

"Two panhandlers right in front, girl at the counter's just texting away," Ed said, voice growing hard. "Tom, come on, what the fuck, huh?"

"I'll call him," Tom promised.

"Tom, damn, man, know he's your sister's kid, but damn, huh?" Ed barked.

That night, Ed made sure he was driving his Mercedes-Benz when he picked Lisette up from her job. She bounded to the car and slid in, putting a gym bag at her feet.

"Hi Princess," Ed said.

"Hi Daddy," Lisette bubbled. "Boy! Was Jimbo pissed when I told him I was quitting!"

"Quitting? I, I thought you uh, I mean, Princess, this run is only a three, four day run. Thought you were just going take a few days off, huh?" Ed stammered.

"No, Daddy," Lisette said, putting a small hand on Ed's arm. "No, I'm going on all your runs with you from now on."

"Huh," Ed said.

"God damn! What time is it?" Lisette moaned when Ed woke her at three thirty the following morning.

"Early enough," Ed smiled. "But it'll be pretty late we don't hurry up."

He scooped her up in his muscled arms. She smiled and kissed him on his lips. He then deposited her onto the floor.

"Hey, Lisette, you can sleep in the rig," he assured her.

"No, you're driving, need to be up," she groggily said.

"Oh? And why's that?" Ed smiled as she sleepily pulled on her tennis shoes.

"It's my job," she said. "Need keep you awake."

"Oh, okay," he shrugged.

"Been staying awake just fine without your help," he mumbled to himself as he checked that he had everything he needed.

By five eighteen, they were on I-10, heading east. Ed suddenly sat up straight and swore. Lisette sat up and looked around.

"Shit, shit, shit," Ed swore, then switched on his CB radio.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Lisette asked.

Ed switched down to the Emergency frequency.

"Breaker breaker, this is Oakleaf Smile," he barked into the radio.

"Come back, Oakleaf Smile, you got a Smokey Bear," a male voice crackled.

Ed quickly told him he had a Cutlass Supreme in front of him, no taillights, and a Delta Eighty Eight next to him. Directly behind him was a pickup truck. He gave his location and informed the police officer that if they pulled a 'Swoop & Swat' he would not stop.

"Affirmative," the voice crackled.

Two minutes later, the Delta Eighty Eight did accelerate, then swerved in front of the rusted old Cutlass Supreme. Lisette screamed as Ed's truck smashed into the rear of the Cutlass, sending it spinning wildly across four lanes of highway.

Then there were three police cars, sirens and lights flashing. Ed sighed in relief and did pull the rig to a stop on the shoulder of the highway.

After filling out the accident report, Ed thanked the police officers for their prompt response. Then he and Lisette were on their way again.

"What happened?" Lisette whispered, still shaken by the experience.

"Been a bunch of 'Swoop and swats' going on," Ed said. "That's where one car gets in front of you, another car suddenly pulls in front of that car and you hit it. Then they sue your insurance company, claiming they all have whiplash. Well, lately? They been pulling a 'Swoop and swat and shoot' where they kill the driver and steal his truck."

"O. M. G!" Lisette breathed, eyes wide.

"Don't give a flip about stuff in the trailer, but got some real valuable stuff in the rig," Ed said. "So, when saw that pickup truck right up my ass, knew it wasn't going be pretty. And knew I wasn't stopping either."

"What you got in the rig?" Lisette asked.

"You," Ed said. "Like I said, don't give a hoot about the stuff in the back, but in here?"

"Oh, Daddy!" Lisette sighed.

By the time they reached New Orleans, Lisette had failed at her job. She was sound asleep, slumped against the passenger window. Ed didn't tease her when he woke her. She looked all around; she'd never been out of Oakleaf, Texas in her life. The city didn't look anything like she'd imagined. It was just another dirty, neglected blight.

But, a shrimp po-boy and Barq's root beer from a small hole in the wall did improve her opinion of New Orleans. Slightly.

"Damn! Ain't nothing belch like Barq's, huh?" Ed said, after loosing a tremendous belch.

"Daddy! What do you say?" Lisette chided him.

"Ah!" Ed said.

"No, you say 'excuse me,'" Lisette giggled.

"No. YOU say excuse me. I say Ah," Ed corrected.

"So, on the radio, you called yourself the Oakleaf smile?" Lisette asked as Ed pulled the tractor, sans trailer to a depot in New Orleans CBD section.

"Oakleaf Smile," Ed said. "When I started driving? Had me a mouth full of metal. Girl at the orthodontist's office told me I'd have a smile prettier than all Oakleaf. So, named myself Oakleaf Smile."

By the time they'd reached Atlanta, Lisette was calling herself Oakleaf Princess. She didn't have all of the lingo down, and constantly had to ask Ed for translations, but she was having a great time chatting with the other truckers.

"So, when's our next run?" Lisette asked when Ed parked his rig at the Oakleaf Depot.

"Probably two, three days," Ed smiled.

"And how old you got be drive a truck?" Lisette asked as they strolled to Ed's Mercedes-Benz.

"Twenty one," Ed said.

"Well, when I'm twenty one, I'll get my license, that way can do some of the driving, okay Daddy?" Lisette said.

He didn't ask her where she wanted to go; he drove to 1812 Roberts Drive. Inside of the bedroom, Lisette stripped out of her clothing, pulled on the tee shirt she'd worn when she'd been there earlier, and crawled into bed.

"You're on my side," Ed said.

"I know," she giggled.

He wrapped his arms around her and she sighed in contentment. When he woke up, five hours later, his left arm was numb from loss of circulation. But her sweet little backside was pressed firmly against his erection. And his right hand had a luscious breast firmly in grasp.

"Love you, Daddy," Lisette mumbled when Ed pulled his left arm free.

"Love you too, Princess," Ed said.

He urinated, remembered to put the toilet seat down, and washed his hands. Then he returned to bed.

"I'll get up in a minute and fix us something, okay?" Lisette said.

"No, got a hankering for Stone Grill," Ed said. "Ever had one of their steaks?"

"Uh, yeah, every day, so sick of the place," Lisette said sarcastically.

"Give me any lip, I'll put you over my knee," Ed playfully warned.

"Shit!" Lisette groaned.

"What?" Ed asked.

"Pussy got wet," Lisette admitted.

Lisette and Ed showered together, which led to another shower fuck. Then Ed dressed button down shirt and khakis while Lisette dried her hair. Then he drove her to her apartment so she could find something to wear. Michelle, Lisette's roommate, shrilled angrily at Lisette over the excessive electric bill, and the cable bill was now three days overdue; where was Lisette's half? The Latin beauty ignored Ed and Ed returned the favor.