Under Tornado Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers

"I mean, suppose she said she wants you back?" Lisette asked.

"Have to tell her tough toenails; I've got the woman of my dreams," Ed said, squeezing Lisette.

"I mean, what if I wasn't..." Lisette said.

"You want a spanking? Huh? Is that it? You looking for a spanking?" Ed threatened.

"Oh!" Lisette groaned. "Oh Daddy, am I being bad?"

Ed did give Lisette ten hard swats with his bare hand against her bare buttocks. After that, she greedily sucked and slurped on his cock, getting it good and wet.

"Ugh! Uh, oh, Daddy, go slow," Lisette groaned as Ed forced the head of his cock into her tight anal passage.

"Tell me what to do?" Ed growled and gave her right buttock another stinging slap.

"Shit!" Lisette cried out and pushed herself back to take more of his fat cock into her back door.

By Monday morning, the death toll from the tornado had been estimated to be twenty three, with nine still unaccounted for. Among the deceased was Michelle Lopez, Lisette's former roommate. After she shed her tears for Michelle, Lisette realized, she too would have been in the destroyed apartment, had it not been for Edgar Carroll.

On Thursday, Detective Eischenbach called to let Carole know they'd located one Lionel Hahn. He had not disclosed the whereabouts of the money, though.

"Where was he?" Carole asked.

"His mother's house," Detective Eischenbach chuckled. "Woman swore and swore she didn't know where he was. Found him hiding in her bedroom closet."

"Oh, good," Ed said when Rose let him know that the police had located Lionel Hahn. "Carole, going live with him?"

"He's in jail, Ed," Carole snapped.

"Uh huh, going live with him?" Ed asked again.

Lisette and Annabelle giggled. Carole shot them both dirty looks.

"Tom said I should have a check sometime next week," Rose said.

"Okay. What you want to do with that money?" Ed asked.

"Well, I mean, don't you want your house back?" Rose asked.

"No, not really," Ed said. "Got my three sweethearts living here. Why would I want my place back? Oh. And Carole lives here too."

"Could put her in the trailer," Rose suggested.

"But then Annabelle would have to leave," Ed pointed out. "No, no, y'all just stay, okay?"

"Anyway, Daddy and me got a run; need pick up some lumber in Washington," Lisette said.

"Licking them doesn't make them work any faster," Ed said.

"Shut up!" both Annabelle and Lisette squealed.

The next morning, Ed was backing the trailer carefully. The load of airplane parts was strapped down, but he didn't want to take any chances of the load shifting.

"This is Daddy's Sweetie Pie," crackled over the CB radio. "Oakleaf Princess, you got your ears on?"

"This is Oakleaf Princess, Daddy's Sweetie Pie, come back," Lisette giggled into the handset.

"Go to school," Ed barked.

"Charming," Carole grumbled as Annabelle sat in Ed's home office, chattering into the radio handset. "My husband's shacked up with my daughter's BFF."

"Ex-husband," Rose smirked. "You were stupid enough throw him away for a sleazy slimy little momma's boy. Good trade."

*.* .*. *.* .*. *.* .*. *.*

Oakleaf was rebuilt quickly. Politicians promised new legislation that would make Oakleaf County safer, tornado proof. But nothing changed; it was just empty political promises. It's impossible to pass any legislation that would prevent winds in excess of a hundred miles an hour from tearing a trailer from its mooring. No amount of government regulations is going to prevent a funnel cloud from hurling debris, threatening lives and livelihoods.

Lionel Hahn was ordered to pay Carole Cooper restitution. Cooper Hahn Insurance was ordered to pay their customers' claims. Ed agreed to loan Carole the two point six million dollars, at nine percent interest.

"Ed, where are you, you can borrow that kind of money?" Carole asked, baffled.

Lisette burst into laughter. Ed smiled at the attractive brunette.

"What's so funny, Lisette?" Carole snapped.

"Borrow? BORROW? Daddy's got that kind of money in his left pocket," Lisette giggled. "He's Oakleaf County's richest man, for God's sake."

"He's what? He's nothing but a trucker," Carole spat.

"O. M. G! Really? You really believed that? He's just a trucker?" Lisette squealed. "Carole! He owns the entire fleet! He owns the depot, the diner..."

"That's enough, Princess," Ed smiled.

"He what?" Carole asked, stunned.

"Oh, come on, Carole; you lived with the man for what? Fifteen years? And you didn't know that?" Lisette hooted.

Ed just shrugged. Lisette walked away, still laughing.

"And as part of the collateral?" Annabelle giggled to Grace. "I got to live here."

"Licking them doesn't make them work faster," Grace teased as Annabelle ran her tongue over her braces.

"Shut up! Daddy says same thing!" Annabelle squealed and grabbed her basketball. "Come on; think it quit raining."

Rose fiddled with her new hearing aid. As much as she hated to admit it, Ed had been right. She had been missing a lot. The sound of Annabelle's laughter. Birds chirping. Ed and Lisette's playful banter.

When the tornado had whistled past Burns & Burns Grocery Store, Rose had just barely heard the sirens going off. Everyone said the funnel cloud had sounded like a freight train as it roared past the store; she had only heard a faint rumbling.

"Unfortunately, can hear how much you bitch and bitch and bitch," Rose snapped at Carole. "Other than that loan you know you ain't never be able pay off, what else that man charging you?"

"Nothing," Carole had to agree.

"That's right. Nothing. Live here in his house, eat his food, use his hot water, and he's charging you nothing. So, quit your bitching," Rose said and switched the television on. "Now, shut up, General Hospital's about come on."

"My Lexus!" Carole shrilled.

"What? What about your Lexus?" Rose asked.

"That first Lexus! He had that kind of money, Ed could have just bought it for me," Carole snarled.

"Uh huh, you ask for one?" Rose asked.

"Well, no, but..." Carole barked.

"No, went behind Ed's back, bought it for yourself," Rose continued. "Annabelle's needs? Who cares? Ed's needs? Who cares? Carole wants a Lexus and that's all that matters."

"I saw to Ed's needs plenty," Carole argued.

"Uh huh, and see how hard it was for Ed replace you with someone else really does see to his needs first, her needs second," Rose said. "And what'd you replace him with? Now, not another word out of you; my show's on."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take the time to leave comments.

A word about comments, though. This is 'The End' of this story. Please don't say you can't wait to see where they go from here. They most likely do not go anywhere from here. They might pop up in other stories. For example, Brandon and Linda Wright are in the 'Just A Nice Boy' series. Lisette Davis is in 'Very Pretty Things.'

I know the Burn The Bitch crowd and the Scorched Earth crowd will not care for this story. Sometimes a more fitting revenge is to simply move on and let the selfish bitch come to terms with what she thought she had and now no longer has. And Carole is trapped, in the house, day after day, watching Ed's and Lisette's love grow, watching her daughter's happiness, her mother's happiness.

Have a super sweet day. And quit licking them; that doesn't make them work any faster.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers