Undercover Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
192 Followers

The corridor came to abrupt end at a large iron door. This looks promising, thought Nicola. She placed her ear against the hatch and listened.

Nothing.

She turned the handle and opened the door, hurrying inside.

It was then she realized she'd made a mistake.

Inside was nothing more than a dingy storeroom. Seated around a large crate was a quartet of hoods, engaged in a game of cards. They looked up from their game and frowned at the nude intruder.

"Who are you?" demanded one in a gruff voice.

"Ummm... hi," replied Nicola, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. "Mr. The Walrus sent me down here. He thought you guys might be... bored."

The four scowls were replaced with broad grins. "The boss is one generous man!" one cried.

Well, she was in it now, thought Nicola. She took a few steps toward the crooks, who were staring at her naked body.

"Tell you what, boys," suggested one of the thugs, "let's pop our little plaything here in the pot. Next hand wins get something extra."

The four cackled, and there was nothing else for it but Nicola to plonk her bare bottom in the center of the makeshift table as the hoods played poker to win her charms. Nicola kept her legs open just a little, giving the criminals a tempting peek at the warm, moist treasure they were all salivating over.

Play proceeded briskly, accompanied by a great deal of cheering and yelling. Nicola took the opportunity to carry on snooping.

"So, what's in these crates?" she asked, wiggling her backside.

"Drugs," replied one of the mobsters without thinking.

"Shaddup!" barked the black-bearded leader. Big-mouth shrugged.

"She's Australian, and she's bare-ass nekkid. She ain't no fed."

"If she is," chortled a wart-faced henchman, "she can bust me any time she wants!" He ran a pale hand over Nicola's bare thigh, and she managed a winsome smile in return.

Black-beard won the hand. He gave a roar of victory while the others grizzled at their loss. He unzipped his fly and began to haul out his cock.

"Now my lovely," he grinned, "time for you to collect your winnings!"

The things I do for America, thought Nicola. With a shrug of her shoulders, she opened her mouth and knelt between black-beard's legs...

**********

The party was in full swing. The Walrus and Valdez were in the hot-tub, each with a couple of lovely young ladies to keep them company.

The two gangsters were in their bathing suits. The girls were not.

Everyone had a drink in their hands and was enjoying themselves. The heat of the bubbling water was turning the sailorettes' boobs a delicious shade of pink.

Bambi was sticking close to The Walrus. She still carried a tray of drinks and circulated through the assembled mobsters, but always made sure she wasn't out of earshot of The Walrus and Valdez.

All the attention was beginning to get to the busty redhead. She was waltzing around the boat with her bare tits hanging over the silver-serving tray. Every time someone took a drink from her, a hand would dart out and tickle a boob or playfully pinch a nipple. If she had to serve someone sitting down, as she bent over to offer them a refreshment, her short skirt would ride up, offering her ass as a tempting target for a slap.

But, truth be told, Bambi was beginning to enjoy it. She couldn't stop smiling. She was tingling all over, and she'd never been more aware of her own body before in her life. Every time a grinning gangster groped her, Bambi felt a thrill of excitement.

Maybe I've missed my true calling, she mused. As a topless waitress.

The two criminal overlords cackled away, reminiscing over old times while fondling the naked beauties perched either side of them. They certainly made an odd pair, The Walrus with his obscene, fat, pale bulk, and the withered, tiny and walnut-brown Valdez.

"Ah, Senor Walrus," Valdez drawled, "I always look forward to our meetings. You have such a flair for catering." His right hand disappeared under the water, and from the moans of delight coming from one of the sailorettes, it was obvious he was fingering her pussy.

"Such beautiful senorettas..." he continued, still groping his playmates. The Walrus laughed.

"Valdez, old friend, you ain't seen nothing yet! There's someone here very special I want you meet, someone who's just dying to meet you."

Valdez raised an eyebrow. Just then Amanda appeared, sauntering over to the Jacuzzi. She leaned over, her bare boobs hanging temptingly.

"I trust you gentlemen are enjoying the cruise. We're now in international waters."

Bambi's ears pricked up. Whatever they were planning to do, they were going to do it now.

"Business can wait," rumbled The Walrus. "Right now, I want Mr. Valdez to get better acquainted with my new friend. Amanda, why don't you go and get her ready for her grand entrance..."

"Right away, boss!" she replied. "Bambi, come with me. We've got a little job to do..."

Amanda took the topless redhead by the arm and escorted her out of the cabin. Throwing a glance over her shoulder at the mobsters as she departed, Bambi spied them settling in to watch a movie on the big-screen TV.

"'Bikini Stewardesses 2'?" read a puzzled Valdez.

**********

Amanda and Bambi entered the cabin Nicola was waiting in, and found her sprawled naked on the bed with the copy of Hustler.

"What have you been up to?" Bambi asked.

"Just popped out for something to eat," Nicola replied.

"Time for you to get dressed," said Amanda. "Mr. The Walrus wants to make a big show of introducing you to Mr. Valdez."

"About time!" exclaimed the exasperated starlet. "What have you got for me to wear?"

"This." Amanda held out two cans of whipped cream. Nicola arched her eyebrows.

"Whipped cream?"

Amanda nodded and handed one can to Bambi. "The idea is to make Knickers a nice bikini made out of whipped cream."

The actress and the fed exchanged surprised glances. "Well, this is a new one on me," shrugged Nicola.

'On me' was indeed the right phrase, as Bambi and Amanda began to squirt the cream onto her bare body. Nicola gave a short squeak of shock as the cold, slippery dessert topping sprayed across her skin, but quickly came to enjoy the tingling sensation that accompanied the application.

Amanda went to work on Nicola's boobs, creating her 'bikini top', while Bambi set about sculpting a whipped-cream g-string. Nicola gasped as the ice-cold goop sprayed across the most sensitive parts of her delicious figure.

Once finished, Nicola admired herself in a full-length mirror. The effect was eye-catching to say the least. At first glance, the busty Aussie beauty looked modestly dressed in a fluffy white two-piece bathing suit. However, upon closer inspection, her bikini was nothing more than a generous helping of scrumptious whipped cream.

Nicola beamed in delight. She always loved dressing up in sexy outfits and parading herself. She'd been a little jealous of the gorgeous little costumes the sailorettes got to wear, but this was even better!

"I look sooooo fuckable!" she enthused.

Amanda reached out a finger and scooped off a dollop of cream from just above Nicola's right nipple. "Mmmm," she moaned licking it off, "yummy."

"Hey," quipped Nicola, "quit eating my swimsuit."

**********

Mr. Valdez was laughing by the time the movie had finished.

"'Bikini Stewardesses 2'!" he chortled, "such a funny movie! To think they saved their ailing business just by taking their clothes off. What a marvelous and original idea."

"And what about those girls, eh?" The Walrus asked with a nudge and wink.

"Ahhh!" sighed Valdez. "So gorgeous in those sexy little stewardess outfits. So eager to please."

"What about the Australian girl, the one who played Kelly?"

"She was, without a doubt, the most beautiful, sexy little conchita I have ever seen," replied Valdez. "Such a stunning figure! And so willing to show herself off, eh?"

A sly look crossed The Walrus's face. "What if I were to tell you, my friend, that that girl was onboard 'The Bimbo' right now, and just dying to meet you."

Valdez stared at him. "Senor Walrus, mi amigo, can this be true?"

The Walrus threw back his head and let out a booming laughing. "Now, Amanda!" he cried gleefully.

The topless brunette sauntered into the cabin, a naughty smirk dancing on her lips.

"And now," she announced, "gentlemen, for your viewing enjoyment, 'The Topless Bimbo' proudly presents, all the way from Melbourne Australia, the star of 'Bikini Stewardesses 2', Miss Nicola 'Knickers' Baron!"

The sailorettes and assembled hoods burst into applause as Nicola made her grand entrance. Arms stretched wide, her fantastic chest puffed out, she paraded herself around the cabin, making sure everyone got a good look at her near-naked body.

Nicola adored the attention, basking in the lustful stares her unabashed display earned her. It was such a shame that all these people would shortly be in prison, but at least Nicola's lewd show would keep them going.

She did a circuit of the room, shaking her tits and wiggling her ass. Finally she strolled over to Mr. Valdez, luxuriating in the hot-tub. His dark eyes stared up at her, enchanted.

"Well, hello handsome," Nicola purred. "You must be the guest of honor."

"Ooooh," Valdez murmured. "Senorita Knickers. Such an interesting choice in swimwear."

"You like it? It is very fetching," said Nicola. "It also doubles as a handy snack." She dipped her finger into her 'bikini bottoms' and then reached out to offer it to the Colombian gangster. His withered old lips closed around Nicola's elegant finger, slurping down the whipped cream and enjoying a brief suck on that part of the tasty starlet's anatomy.

Realizing he was hungry for more, Nicola placed her arms on the edge of the Jacuzzi and leaned forward, offering her cream-covered boobs to Valdez.

Grinning, he thrust his face between her breasts and began to suckle. Nicola let out a sigh of pleasure as the withered old Colombian nuzzled greedily on her nipples, tongue lapping at her tits, smearing the thick cream all over his own face and her chest.

As she watched the wanton scene, Bambi noted that the very camera that would bring about Valdez's downfall was right now bouncing off his cheek.

Finally, Valdez had sated his hunger for bimbo-in-cream, and his brown little head emerged from between Nicola's breasts. Most of her "bikini top" had disappeared inside the crime lord, or been spread across her chest, and Nicola's nipples, pink and bloated with desire, peaked out from the remaining blobs of cream.

"Is there anything else I can do you?" she asked in her husky, Australian accent. "And I do mean anything."

"I think you should put on a little show for us," rumbled The Walrus.

"A show!" squealed Nicola. "Sounds great! What exactly would you like me to do?"

"Perhaps you and one of these gorgeous sailorettes could perform a demonstration of the Sapphic arts?" suggested Valdez.

Nicola cast an eye over the assembled, half-naked girls, dressed in their adorable little costumes. They smiled, waved, and winked at the sticky starlet.

All except one.

Agent Bambi tried to shrink back into the shadows. OK, so she'd been able to spend most of the day striding around the boat with her massive tits exposed. She'd even laughed gaily whenever one of these gangsters pinched her ass. But fuck Nicola for their entertainment?

The Walrus and Valdez caught her worried look and exchanged an evil glance.

"Bambi," commanded the obese mobster. "You and Knickers are good friends. We'd all enjoy watching you show just how close the two of you really are."

Everyone in the room was staring at the busty fed. She swallowed, trying to use her serving tray to cover her bare, blushing boobs. "S-sure thing," Bambi stammered.

Reluctance written all over her, she took a step towards her fellow undercover agent. Nicola smirked, gesturing with a crooked finger for her to come closer.

Bambi approached her partner. Nicola reached out, wrapped her arms around Bambi's slender waist and puller her closer. Slowly, Bambi brought her lips closer to Nicola's, the tall model bending down slightly. A buzz of excitement ran through the on-lookers.

Gently, they kissed. Nicola could feel Bambi quivering in her arms, her hefty boobs brushing against Nicola's considerable pair.

"What do I do?" Bambi whispering in Nicola's ear.

"Just follow my lead," Nicola replied. "Relax and enjoy this."

Bambi was acutely aware of how public her first lesbian tryst was about to be. The sailorettes. The gangsters. Valdez, the ancient old Colombian. And the man Bambi had sworn to arrest, The Walrus himself, leering at the couple in delight.

Bambi closed her eyes, tried to block them out. She concentrated instead of the feeling of Nicola's hands on her bare skin, the intoxicating sensation of having the Aussie starlet press her naked body against her own, rubbing the remaining cream all over each other.

"Oh, yes," she murmured.

With a smile, Nicola went to work on the shy fed. Since her friend Jennifer had initiated her into the pleasures of girl-on-girl sex, Nicola had herself in turn worked her Sapphic talents on other young women.

Passionately, they kissed, Nicola's tongue exploring the moist, wet interior of Bambi's. She moaned in delight. Nicola's hands skimmed up her waist, delicate fingers brushing across Bambi's sensitive nipples.

More moaning from the neophyte dyke.

The ardor of their necking began to pick up. The couple were making out so vigorously they were practically fucking each other with their mouths. Nicola broke the kiss, gulped in a few mouthfuls of air, and then began to suck on Bambi's nipples.

Bambi threw back her head and let out a stream of high-pitched squeals. This surprised Nicola for a moment, she never picked the redhead for a screamer.

The crowd surged forward, not wanting to miss a single moment of this display of naked lesbian lust. A strange silence had fallen over the hoods and their molls, as if the power of Nicola and Bambi's desire had somehow enchanted them.

Tenderly, Nicola lowered her lover to the cabin floor, laying her down on her back. Bambi whimpered. The gentle rocking of the sea added an extra erotic dimension to their lovemaking, as if a third invisible participant was cradling the couple.

Nicola continued to use her tongue to bring the special agent to new heights of ecstasy. No part of Bambi's body was off-limit to Nicola's roving mouth. She began with a fresh assault on her puckered nipples, but moved on, down her quivering, well-toned stomach, before sliding through the undergrowth of her muff and into the warmest part of her flesh.

Bambi's cries picked up again, as Nicola's tongue beavered away at her honey-flavored pussy. Bambi's juices ran like a river, mixing with the cream, dripping down her thighs and leaving a wet sheen on Nicola's cute little nose.

In and out Nicola's tongue lapped at Bambi's cunt. The bucked her hips, fucking Nicola's face. Her yells reached fever pitch, screaming out (not caring who heard her) for Nicola to make her her bitch-slut.

The sound of applause broke the spell. Nicola stood up, helping the shaky Bambi to her feet.

The Walrus hauled his massive bulk out of the hot-tub, accompanied by his diminutive Colombian business associate.

"A stunning display, my dears," The Walrus drooled. "Very arousing."

"Senorita Knickers," said Valdez formally, "would you do me the honor of accompanying me to my cabin and letting me fuck you silly?"

"Sure!" Nicola replied.

The Walrus seized Bambi, lifting her into his arms. "Every sailorette aboard this vessel must undergo an initiation rite," he rumbled. "It's time, my dear, to assess your seaworthiness."

Without a murmur of protest, the two undercover agents were led below decks to the staterooms, and soon "The Topless Bimbo" was echoing to the sound of frenzied fucking, as the orgy-at-sea reached its climax.

Bambi was being pounded by that enormous appendage she had witnessed yesterday. She whimpered, moaned and squealed in delight as his gigantic cock sawed in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she played out a teenage sex fantasy of being fucked by a python.

For now, Agent Bambi had no thoughts about arresting anyone.

**********

Later (much, much later):

The Walrus and Valdez were in the conference room, at last getting down to the business of plotting their nefarious schemes. They were closeted away, surrounded by their guards, and (in order to keep their minds from wandering) the sailorettes were kept out.

Nicola and Bambi discreetly slipped away to discuss their next move. Neither one of them had bothered to put any clothes on, after their little display it seemed rather pointless.

"Valdez told me he's not going back to the mainland aboard 'The Bimbo'," said Nicola. "We're on our way to rendezvous with a seaplane, and he'll fly back to Colombia."

"We need to make a move now," said Bambi. "Somehow, we need to get this boat back into US territorial waters so the FBI can board it."

Nicola waggled her eyebrows. "I have a plan," she announced.

**********

Amanda was alone on the bridge of "The Topless Bimbo", keeping the yacht on a S-W-W heading on their way to the rendezvous point. Nicola, buck naked, appeared in the doorway, eyeing her up hungrily.

"Hello, gorgeous," she greeted Amanda in a husky voice.

"Hello yourself," Amanda replied. "Come on in."

Nicola sauntered over to where Amanda stood behind the wheel. She ran a finger over the control panel in a suggestive manner. "So, how do you drive this thing?" she asked.

"Here, let me show you." Amanda stepped back, allowing Nicola to slip in front of her.

"Put your hands on the wheel like this," Amanda instructed. She gently placed Nicola's hands on the helm, holding them in place. Nicola quivered slightly at the pleasant sensation of their hands touching.

"Now you just keep her steady."

Nicola could feel Amanda standing behind her, her tits pressing against the starlet's bare back, her crotch rubbing against Nicola's shapely buttocks. She was aware of the brunette breathing, the rising and falling of her chest, the alluring warmth of her body so tantalizingly close. It was a moment oh-so innocent - just a little sailing lesson - but the fact that the two girls were naked and brushing so close against each other made it delightfully naughty.

"She handles very well," murmured Nicola.

"She does indeed," purred Amanda. She snuggled up to Nicola, resting her head on the Australian's shoulder. "Remember, she's most responsive to a gentle touch."

"Yes, I can feel it."

Casually, almost absentmindedly, Amanda removed her hand from atop Nicola's on the wheel, and placed it on the starlet's right boob. Nicola made no move to stop her.

"Easy does it," Amanda murmured into Nicola's ear. Gently, her hand squeezed Nicola's breast. A slight moan escaped her lips.

"Tell me," asked Nicola, her pulse racing, "does this thing have an auto-pilot?"

She maneuvered herself around, bringing her body face to face with Amanda's. The saucy captain needed no other prompting, and she kissed Nicola passionately. While still necking Nicola, she groped for the controls and activated the auto heading and throttle.

Gasping with passion, the couple groped their way out of the bridge and onto the upper deck.

A moment later, Bambi entered the bridge. She gave a satisfied smirk, and then made a slight course change to the east...

**********

Nicola was lying in the sun, a dozing Amanda curled up in her arms. Suddenly, a voice called out-

"Ahoy! You there! 'Topless Bimbo', prepare to be boarded!"

Nicola indignantly sat up. "Who are you calling a topless bimbo?!" she yelled back. "And you could at least buy a girl dinner first!" Then she sheepishly realized that was the name of the boat.

Knickers
Knickers
192 Followers