Undercover Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pair of coastguard launches had come alongside "The Bimbo" and armed FBI agents surged forward, ready to board The Walrus's floating den of iniquity. Seeing all those handsome men dressed in jet-black uniforms and carrying machine guns, Nicola experienced a brief regret that it was the boat they intended to board and not her.

There was a flurry of activity and commotion from below deck as the federal agents stormed the boat. In short order, The Walrus, Valdez and their men were dragged on deck.

"How dare you!" bawled the fat gangster. "We're in international waters, this is an act of piracy!"

"You shouldn't've fallen asleep, Teducci," replied DD Franklin, accompanying his men on the swoop. "These are US territorial waters."

Agent Johnson appeared from below deck, victoriously wielding several plastic bags containing white powder. "It's just like she said, chief. We found these in one of the storage bays."

The Walrus was dragged away, bellowing like a wounded hippo. Valdez was taken into custody as well, the little old man blinking uncomprehendingly at his captors.

Nicola bounded down from the upper deck. "Quite the haul, eh?" she said.

Franklin turned a leering eye at the starlet, and the other agents had a hard time concentrating on cuffing the captured crooks.

"I must say, Ms. Knickers," said Franklin, "when our operatives go 'undercover' they usually, um, 'cover up'."

Nicola looked down, remembering she was still naked. "Oops!" she cried, clutching her arms against her exposed chest. "I better get some clothes on!"

At that moment, Agent Bambi climbed up from below deck. Like Nicola she was still naked, but unlike Nicola she'd yet to realize her state of dis-dress.

"Agent Thumper!" he cried. "Great work." He seized her by the hand and shook it vigorously, sending her bare boobs jiggling. "We've busted the entire Teducci gang, and it's all thanks to you.

"And, ah, Agent Thumper," added Franklin, "seeing as you're still technically undercover we'll excuse your informal choice of attire."

Bambi froze. Slowly, she looked down at her naked body, still covered in traces of whipped cream and her own juices. The busty redhead gave a squeal of shock and scuttled back below decks to find some clothes.

Nicola couldn't help but laugh at the poor girl's predicament.

A pair of agents led the handcuffed Amanda down from the bridge. Nicola and Bambi weren't the only naked girl aboard "The Bimbo".

"Sorry about all of this," said Nicola. She rather liked Amanda and was sorry to see her arrested too. The sexy brunette shrugged.

"Ah well. I guess it is about time I got back into the legal profession."

"You don't have to," Nicola replied, casting a professional eye over her fine, naked body. "Have you ever thought about becoming an actress?"

Blushing profusely, Bambi appeared on deck once more. Her search for clothes had been in vain, but some kind agent had lent her an FBI jacket to wear. It came down barely an inch below her crotch, and although giving her some sense of decorum, navigating the yacht's steep stairs still gave whoever was behind her a cheap thrill. She joined the still-nude Aussie starlet.

"I told you, didn't I? Didn't I say that we'd get to wear some sexy outfits, then run around nude before ending up having sex?" said Nicola to her partner with a smirk. Bambi nodded.

"This operation was a little different, but it's all turned out for the best. I guess I did a couple of things that were a little embarrassing, but it's all over now." She breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief and gave a sheepish grin.

"Well, Agent Thumper," DD Franklin called to her, "you're bound to get a promotion for pulling this off."

"Wow, thanks chief," she gushed.

"Especially," Franklin added with a grin, "when the men on the promotions board get a look at the surveillance tapes from this operation."

Bambi's face fell, remembering everything she'd done - wearing the slutty sailorette costume, parading around half-naked, being groped by the hoods (and enjoying it!) her public exhibition of lesbian lust with Nicola, before finally ending up in bed with The Walrus - it had all been captured on the miniatures cameras she and Nicola were wearing. And they were now on tape, doubtless to be kept forever in some FBI archive.

Bambi squealed in horror. Nicola suppressed a giggle.

Being naked on camera was all in a days work for this undercover starlet.

END.