All Comments on 'Undercovers Detective Ch. 07'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Flow

Great flow, the scenes transition flawlessly from one to the other. The interaction between Frank, Alex, Janine, and the girls at the Slice is extremely well done. You foretold the fact that Alex could sing and that adds a lot to her attraction to her clients and bosses. This should speed up the action and investigation. Sex between Alex and Frank is extremely well written. The two twists at the end add to the relavence of the story and coming conclusion.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

If they get married at her home, because of her parents' social standing, it will be written up in the newspapers. Too easy for crime folks to pick up on that and involve her family in kidnapping, etc.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Also, when Frank handed the shotgun to Mike, he handed him his fingerprints on a weapon. If Mike is cagy, he saved that to frame Frank in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES