Undulating Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh yes, that feels so good," I groaned as my hand ran through her silky, black hair.

Helen continued to suck me for another couple of minutes and she had the knack of bringing me right to the edge without pushing me over. Once when I was close she took her mouth off me and instead lashed me with her nimble tongue, making sure to lick every inch of my erection, front to back and top to bottom. Later after she resumed sucking me and again pushed me close her mouth released me but this time it moved down just enough so that she could take one of my balls inside.

As she sucked on it her hand began to stroke me, knowing where to squeeze and just the right amount of pressure to use to soon have me on the verge. This time she seemed inclined to not stop for as I moaned and began to tremble she spit my ball out but kept her mouth wide open. While one hand continued to pump my shaft her other then took my balls and caressed them. That was the final straw as with a gasp I began to shoot my sticky, white fluid with great force.

Helen managed to catch every last drop on her extended tongue and her eyes had a triumphant gleam as she did. My orgasm seemed to last longer than usual and I was shocked by how much I came but she easily captured it all on her tongue. Only after I stopped spurting did she swallow it down before smiling up at me.

"Ahh, nothing like the taste of male essence to invigorate me," she told me as she rose. "Now you better fix yourself and hurry back to your wife before she wonders what's taking you so long."

Not saying another word she turned and without a backward glance she left me with my trousers at my knees feeling satisfied like I'd never felt before in my life. When I returned to the table Zeeman was leaning in and whispering into my wife's ear while his hand rested on her arm but due to my mental state it barely registered. For the rest of the party I was in a daze while my brain switched between replaying my interlude in the bathroom with Helen and staring at her across the table as I thought of how much more I wished to do with her.

Finally the party ended after what seemed like forever to my again erect member. As we were saying our goodbyes to our hosts I overheard Zeeman whisper to Cornelia that he couldn't wait to see her next weekend. While we were driving home I asked her about this and she told me that the three of us had been invited to dinner the following Saturday and she'd accepted.

"If you don't want to go Ray I can cancel. I just thought it would be nice to get out and the boys do get along so well."

"No it sounds fine dear. I was just curious, that's all," I replied.

To be honest it took all my self-control to not show how excited I was about returning to the van Vliets. All I could think about during the following week was the possibility of getting together with Helen again and going further than we had. Whether riding the train, reading the newspaper or even at work it mattered little. Despite my best efforts to concentrate, visions of Helen sucking me came unbidden to my mind constantly. It was a relief when Saturday rolled around for it had gotten to the point that I was having difficulty sleeping for more than a few hours at a time. I would awaken drenched in sweat and as aroused as if I had been having sex, and in a sense I probably was, at least in my dreams.

The van Vliets were the perfect hosts that evening; entertaining us with witty conversation while setting a table that would do a five star restaurant proud. Our wine glasses were filled when needed by an unobtrusive servant and the vintage was beyond excellent. Once the children were finished eating they were allowed to go to Peter's room to play while we remained to finish dinner.

After the meal was complete we adjourned to the study for some brandy where Zeeman also offered me a fine cigar. We'd been there for nearly half an hour when Helen excused herself to check on the boys. Seeing my opportunity I waited a few minutes before saying I needed to visit the restroom and leaving as well. I loitered in the vicinity of the staircase waiting for her and in a couple of minutes I was rewarded by the sound of someone descending. Looking up I saw it was Helen and from my vantage point below I caught a tantalizing glimpse up her dress. Her shapely legs were encased in black silk stockings and above them I saw matching black panties inflaming my lust to an even greater degree.

"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there," she said when I intercepted her before she could return to the study.

Without saying a word I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my embrace. When I tried to kiss her she turned her face away as her hands pushed against my chest but I didn't give up that easily.

"Please Helen I can't get you out of my mind. Ever since last week you're all I can think about. It's driving me mad," I told her as she struggled in my arms.

"Mr. Dyson, you mustn't. My husband and your wife and are just in the other room. What are you thinking?"

"I don't care Helen. All I know is that I must have you," I said as my hand ran along her leg as it attempted to work beneath her dress.

She twisted in a vain attempt to escape but all she accomplished was to turn her body away from mine. That did nothing to lessen my ardor and in fact heightened it as my groin was now pressed against her round, firm buttocks. My lips sought out her neck as I ground into her while my arm wrapped around her waspish waist, holding her in place. My other hand now succeeded in slipping under her dress and began creeping upwards. Moving up her stocking clad leg it then touched the thin band of bare flesh above before reaching her promised land. My fingers felt the heat emanating from her covered mound as they began to stroke her there and despite her whispered protests her body ceased struggling but instead sank into mine.

Just at that moment a female servant walked past carrying a tray with a silver coffee pot and cups and saucers while heading toward the study. I froze as she passed, not even daring to breathe, for she came so near that I could have touched her if I had but reached out but thankfully she stared straight ahead. When this happened Helen took advantage of my loosening grip and broke free. Then after first smoothing out her dress she rushed back to the study leaving me standing there alone. It took me a few minutes to settle myself down enough that I could follow and when I returned the three of them were talking and laughing as they sipped coffee.

"Well Ray, I was getting worried about you," Zeeman said as I sat, "and I was thinking we might need to send out a search party."

The women laughed at his comment and I just smiled but inside my mind was in turmoil. Part of me wanted to pounce on Helen and take her right there in front of everybody and damn the consequences. Somehow I managed to restrain myself but Helen didn't make it easy. More than once she crossed her legs while staring at me insolently and when her tongue licked her lower lip I almost lost it. There's no telling what might have happened if things continued like this for it seemed the longer I was near her the less I had control over my will. My hands were gripping the chair arms so tightly that my knuckles were white and my body was trembling with desire when young Peter entered the room.

"Yes son, what is it?" Zeeman asked as the boy approached.

"I can't find Jack. We were playing hide and seek but I've looked everywhere and I haven't found him."

"Well don't you worry, he has to be somewhere. This is a big house and there are a lot of places he could be. I'll tell you what; go back to your room in case he returns. Meanwhile I'll have the servants begin searching the house from top to bottom for him," he said as he turned to Cornelia and I after which he exited the room.

"Don't worry," Helen told my wife as she took her by the hand, "you know how children are. He probably found a good hiding place and doesn't want to reveal himself. Why don't we also look. If his mother calls out to him he is sure to stop hiding."

Cornelia nodded in agreement and the two of them set off with Helen still holding her by the hand. Even with Jack missing I had difficulty in focusing but after a few minutes away from Helen I regained a semblance of reason. So I left the study also and began to call out Jack's name as I wandered about the ground floor. A minute later Zeeman found me and he had a concerned expression.

"I don't want to alarm you but one of the servants found the back door ajar and he knows for a fact that it was closed and locked earlier. Jack knows the grounds so perhaps he went outside. Let me get some flashlights and we'll check out there for him. No need to worry the ladies yet I think."

A few minutes later found us walking the grounds, our flashlights sending out unsteady beams of light that did little to pierce the stygian blackness on this overcast, moonless night. After not finding him near the house we thought it best to separate in order to cover more ground. As I walked I called out his name while making my way in the direction of where the ground sloped downward. It was while walking along the edge and calling out that I thought I heard a faint reply. Not waiting until reaching the path I started to scramble down the slope until reaching the lower shelf.

"Jack!" I yelled as loudly as I could. "Where are you?"

"Daddy," I heard faintly in the distance, "I'm here."

I hurried toward the sound as fast as possible but my view was blocked by rushes taller than I was which also hindered my movement. As I fought through them on more than one occasion I thought I heard rustling off in the distance somewhere. Finally my feet struck the footpath which permitted a much greater travel speed. A minute later I burst into a small clearing and before me I saw the outline of the grotto that I'd noticed at the party rising up before me.

The path led straight to it and the grotto seemed to be formed of a natural outcropping of rock that had been forced from the earth during an earlier time period. It was roughly circular and at least fifteen feet high while the path ended at a wide gap that allowed ingress into the grotto. My flashlight illuminated some witch hazel bushes that flanked the entrance as I moved forward.

Once I crossed the threshold it was like I entered another world for the sounds of the ocean and the wind whistling through the vegetation ceased but instead I heard what sounded like a multitude of muted voices whispering. The ground was covered with a grayish moss or lichen and there were a number of black stones shaped like fingers that protruded from the earth and pointed skyward. However none of that interested me for there before one of the stones sat Jack. Stooping down I lifted him in my arms and hugged him to my chest. Not saying a word I turned and retraced my steps.

Once we'd left the grotto the whispering ceased and the natural sounds resumed leading me to believe that there must be some natural acoustical phenomenon at work but I didn't dwell too much on it. I had my boy back and that was all that mattered. It wasn't until I reached the top of the slope that I spoke to him.

"Now what were you doing in worrying us all like that Jack? You know better than to wander off without telling your mother or me."

"I'm sorry Daddy but I was playing hide and seek with Pete."

"I know but you shouldn't have gone outside like that."

"Well I heard another voice calling to me. He said he wanted to play too and I was trying to find him."

I didn't reply for by that time Zeeman and a servant were coming toward us. No doubt Jack had heard some odd sound and with his active imagination had turned it into someone calling him. Tomorrow would be soon enough to reinforce on him how he must conduct himself in future situations. That he was safe was enough for now and under the circumstances I decided it was time to call it a night. A subdued Cornelia took him from my arms as we said our goodnights and even after all that had transpired I still found myself fixating on Helen when I beheld her again.

During our drive home Cornelia remained silent and she had a dreamy, languid look on her face though I didn't think much about it at the time. I just chalked it up to relief on finding Jack and all the wine she'd consumed. By the time I finished putting Jack to bed she was already asleep beneath the covers and breathing softly. Despite all that had happened I still wasn't drowsy so I had a few cocktails to help me relax. When I still couldn't sleep I took a couple of Cornelia's sleeping tablets which finally did the trick.

My dreams that night were particularly vivid and unsurprisingly Helen featured prominently in them. I seemed to be pursuing her in them all but I was unable to catch her. That is until the final dream. We were outdoors in this one for I could feel cool air blowing against my naked body as I chased her. We seemed to be in a grove of ilex trees and I could hear the faint sound of pipes playing in the distance. She was nude also and when she looked back to see if I was gaining on her she stumbled and fell. As I towered over her she writhed on the dark ground, her limbs twisting in an obscene fashion. I remained there motionless until she beckoned me to her. The next thing I recalled my body was kneeling between her spread thighs and seconds later I impaled her as she cried out in wanton pleasure.

After that it was all a blur as we copulated like beasts in a wild manner. My lips and teeth found her tender flesh more than once while her nails clawed my back until they drew blood. During all this I pounded her as hard as I could, driving my full length into her with all my might until my body craved release while her moans filled my ears. With a tortured gasp I came, flooding her with all my pent up lust before my spent body collapsed onto hers.

"Ray, Ray! Please stop! Oh my God! What's come over you?" I heard as if from a far distance as my body came down from the pinnacle of pleasure.

Opening my eyes I saw I was back in my darkened bedroom and Cornelia's face was beside mine. Reaching over I turned on the bedside lamp before rolling off her. What I observed shocked me for she was lying there crying, her pretty face streaked with tears. Her nightgown was ripped and torn at the top while the hem was pushed up to her waist and I saw bite marks on her breasts and bruises from my fingers marring her white shoulders. My cum was oozing out from her slit and there were red marks on her pale thighs as well.

"My God Cornelia! I'm so sorry. I don't understand what's happened. Please forgive me."

"Ray, it was so horrible. It was as if you were sleeping. Your eyes remained closed the whole time and your face was so contorted it was like I didn't recognize you. No matter what I said or did you didn't hear me but kept going," she sobbed.

Not knowing what else to do I took her in my arms and after a moment's hesitation she cuddled up to me though her body was trembling. After a time I went and got a basin of warm water and a washcloth to clean her after which I applied iodine to her injuries though none appeared serious.

"Go to sleep and we'll talk in the morning. And don't worry, tonight I'll sleep in the guest room," I told her.

She nodded and without saying another word she pulled the covers back up and closed her eyes. Looking back I realized how odd and out of character our actions were but at the time neither of us seemed in our right minds. Later after settling down I tried to reason out what had happened. I theorized it was as if my unfulfilled lust for Helen had taken over my subconscious mind and prompted my body to act in this way. I'd heard stories of people doing strange things when they were sleepwalking but nothing like this. Also to the best of my knowledge I had never walked in my sleep before. Maybe the alcohol and sleeping tablets in conjunction had triggered this event so I resolved to never mix them again.

The next day we tiptoed around the subject; neither of us knowing what to say or how to say it. In truth both of us were embarrassed, I think, and I felt very guilty as well, but looking back that might have been our final chance to leave the inexorable path we seemed to be on. From then on, in order to prevent a reoccurrence I started slipping into the guest room where I'd lock myself in when it was time for bed. Then I'd sneak out in the early morning before Jack was up.

Now despite all that had happened I still couldn't get Helen out of my mind and continued to dream of her nightly. It was getting so bad that I considered going to see a psychiatrist but I put it off hoping if I stayed away from her then my obsession would fade. By now there was also a growing divide between Cornelia and me with neither of us able to bridge it.

Things became even worse when one chilly October morning I realized I'd forgotten some important papers at home that I needed for work. I got off the train before it reached the city and took another back to Greenwich and from there hurried home. I called out to Cornelia when I arrived so as not to startle her but there was no reply. But as I collected the papers to put them in my briefcase I heard the sounds of movement above. Going upstairs I heard low voices and when I opened the bedroom door I saw Cornelia standing by the bed in her brassiere and half-slip while Helen was sprawled across it with an amused expression on her face.

"Oh Ray," Cornelia stammered, "what are you doing home?"

"I forgot some papers that I needed," I explained as I stared at her.

"Oh, I see. I was just showing Helen my-" she began but her face turned red as she fumbled for words.

"Yes, I asked Cornelia if she could model her new dress for me Ray and she graciously agreed," Helen said coming to the rescue though from the wanton expression on her face it wasn't any dress that was on her mind.

Still under the circumstances there was nothing for me to do but accept the explanation and head back to the station. I hoped for a quiet word with Cornelia to warn her about the strange effect Helen could have on one but I didn't know how to say it in a way where it would make sense. Besides Helen had accompanied us downstairs preventing this and as Cornelia closed the door behind me the last thing I saw was Helen standing there with a malevolent look in her green eyes.

During the train ride my mind was awhirl with worry over whether Helen was somehow gaining influence over my wife in the same fashion she had on me. But whether it was disbelief that my wife could have such unnatural desires or that Helen had such a powerful hold on my mind I found myself unable to broach the subject with Cornelia in the coming days. In fact neither one of us mentioned the van Vliets at all to the other. That is until I was leaving for work the morning of October 31st.

"Ray, please try to get home as early as possible," she said to me as we said our goodbyes, "Jack has been so excited about you taking him trick or treating tonight. Then when you're done he's supposed to go to Peter's house where they're having a small gathering to celebrate."

"All right, I'll try," I replied through gritted teeth as the thought of seeing Helen again filled me with a combination of dread and lust.

However despite my best efforts things seemed to work against me. Right before I was to leave work something came up which necessitated me staying later than I'd hoped. To make matters worse, on the train ride home there had been a sudden, powerful gust of wind that had caused some large branches to fall upon the tracks. Thankfully the conductor had ample time to stop the train before hitting them but it left us stationary until a work crew was able to clear the tracks. By the time I arrived home it was late and the house was cold, dark, and empty. Sitting on the mantel was a note from Cornelia.