Undulating Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray: Not sure what happened with you but we couldn't wait any longer. As soon as you read this go to the van Vliets. We will see you there.

Under the circumstances all I could do was drive over to meet them. A servant ushered me inside and left me by the staircase as he went to inform his mistress that I'd arrived. She didn't keep me waiting long for within a minute or two I felt a light touch on my arm. Spinning around I beheld her next to me, her face positively glowing.

"I'm so glad you came," she told me right before kissing me on the mouth in greeting before taking a step back. "Zeeman and Cornelia have taken the boys trick or treating so it's up to me to entertain you for now. There's something I want to show you and I think you'll be interested. Come with me."

As she beckoned I observed that she was wearing some kind of loose fitting black cloak that displayed a generous amount of her ample cleavage and there was a large, black gem on a golden chain that was nestled between her twin peaks. I also couldn't help noticing when she moved and her cloak parted that it appeared Helen had nothing on beneath. After seeing her like that I would have followed her into a lion's den without question and she knew it. We exited the back door and began to walk across the lawn.

It was a beautiful night, warmer than usual for that time of the year and the sky was calm and lit with gleaming stars that looked like jewels but I only had eyes for Helen. She walked beside me and turned my way often to smile and touch my arm and I felt content yet excited at the same time. It was only after we reached the path and started to descend the slope that I looked down and noticed that her feet were bare. Still I thought little of it or how strange that was. We made straight for the grotto though she stopped before entering. She then made some strange gestures with her hand and bowed after which she took me by my hand and led me inside.

Like before the outside sounds ceased and I heard the whispering and it seemed louder and more insistent than before but I cared not. This time I observed that the black standing stones were arranged in a circle and inside this circle there were two stone slabs of differing heights that seemed to be of the same material as the standing stones. When I looked at them I felt uneasy though I couldn't say why but that was forgotten when Helen tugged at my hand and smiled. We proceeded to the rear wall of the grotto where there was a cleft through which she led me into a smaller, rock chamber.

The only thing in there was what looked to be a stone chair and whether it had formed naturally by wind and water or was shaped by man I couldn't say. Once we were inside Helen began to kiss me passionately and I found myself responding. When she took my hand and guided it inside her cloak and to her bare breast I began to squeeze and caress it. Her nipple felt large and hard against my skin and her body shuddered as I pinched it between thumb and forefinger.

Her hand was rubbing my swollen groin and after a minute her fingers found their way to my belt. Seconds later my pants were down at my knees as she stoked my erection rhythmically. My body offered no resistance when Helen pushed me down until I was sitting on the stone seat. She then spread her cloak open to reveal her naked body in all its glory causing me to gasp in wonder. If there is such a thing as a perfect body she was surely gifted with it for there was no flaw or defect that I could see.

Helen's breasts were round and full with no sag and each was topped with a mouth-watering, reddish nipple that protruded from her large areolas. Her torso was smooth and supple while her waist narrowed considerably until reaching her hips which swelled into voluptuous curves. A dark triangle of hair framed her lower lips which glistened wetly I could tell even in the starlight and they were crowned by a large, berry like clitoris which protruded defiantly from its hood of skin.

I could smell her musky, womanly scent as she leaned close to me, allowing my mouth to fasten onto her nipple as her hand again began stroking me. My hands roamed her body, sliding across her hips and buttocks before seeking out her fertile delta and she groaned when my fingers found it. Before they had a chance to work inside her, Helen took a step back and bent at the waist. Again I had the pleasure of her mouth on me as her lips parted and welcomed my hardness inside.

While she sucked me her hand crept between her legs where it began to rub her sex frantically which excited me further. Her scent became stronger as she did until it became overpowering in its potency and I felt lightheaded. My hand grasped her black hair and pulled her head up so I could look into her face though she managed to still keep my mushroom shaped head in her mouth.

"Wait, stop, oh, Helen," I gasped, "I need to be in you. I can't take it anymore! Please, I beg you!"

She didn't reply at first but instead released my head before her tongue started to lick all around it. When some clear fluid seeped from the slit in my swollen head Helen lapped it up eagerly before continuing to run her incredibly agile tongue around and around until I wanted to scream. My body trembled as she teased me with no mercy and I felt I might burst until she finally stopped and straightened her body up. Taking a couple of steps she then reached inside a small niche in the wall that I hadn't first noticed and her hand emerged holding a small vial.

"So you think yourself worthy to fill my sacred vessel?" she asked before laughing. "Oh no, I don't think so, but be not troubled. You will still receive more than your most fervent desire."

She opened the vial and poured some fragrant liquid onto her hand before reaching down and grasping my erection. Her hand moved up and down as she coated every inch of my hardness with this fluid. It caused my skin to tingle and feel hot one moment and cold the next and what was even more amazing I felt myself swelling until my erection was thicker and longer than it had ever been before. She then glided behind me as her hand continued to touch me and she brought her mouth to my ear, her long hair smelling like jasmine and orchids as it brushed my cheek.

"I will give you pleasure undreamed of but it is not without cost," she whispered, "and you must pay the price."

"Yes, yes. Whatever you say," I groaned, "but I must have you."

"As you wish," she answered after which I heard a click and my wrists which hung against the stone chair were suddenly trapped by metal bands that closed upon them. With that she removed her cloak and dropped it to the ground as she moved back in front of my now captive body.

Seconds later Helen sat on my lap causing my hardness to press against her firm buttocks. She began to rotate her pelvis while her body sank into mine sending waves of pleasure throughout my being and forcing a moan from my mouth. After a minute of this delightful torture she stopped and raised her body up a few inches which allowed her hand to reach between her legs and grasp my unnaturally swollen member.

"As the darkness devours the light," she hissed as she guided my hardness between her firm cheeks.

I realized as my head pressed against flesh that slowly yielded that I wasn't entering her wet slit but rather her back hole but due to my bound state there was nothing I could do. She let out a gasp as my head gained entry after which she slid down to my root, enveloping me in a tightness I'd never experienced before. Once I was buried she again leaned her body into mine while placing her left hand on the stone seat beside me for support.

"Don't worry about coming too soon Ray," she told me in a throaty whisper as she began to ride me, "for that unguent I applied not only increases your size but it will prevent your orgasm as long as some remains."

After that she said no more but continued to work up and down as her back hole squeezed me like a velvet vise. Her right hand now crept between her thighs where it began to rub her wetness frantically and before long she cried out as she came. That caused her to stop for a moment but after catching her breath Helen started bouncing on me again as her fingers resumed their frenzied stroking. Still no matter how fast she moved or how desperate I was for relief I was unable to cum as she climaxed many times using my erection to aid her. Finally after one orgasm that seemed more intense than the rest she collapsed against me as I throbbed inside her helplessly.

After a minute resting she raised her head and twisted it like she was listening for something though all I could hear was the omnipresent whispering. Still she must have heard something for without warning she stood up, releasing my still swollen member. She stretched lithely before turning to face me with a wicked smile that filled me with trepidation. Her fingers reached out to undo and remove my tie after which she wrapped it around my face and over my mouth so I was gagged. After it was secured she once more stroked my rigid flesh causing me to shudder which made her laugh.

"The appointed hour approaches while the wedding party draws near, so I must greet them. You should feel honored Raymond; rarely does one uninitiated behold what you are about to. It is in gratitude for all that you've given to make this night possible."

With that she kissed my gagged mouth before retrieving the cloak and wrapping it around her. She then exited the small chamber leaving me alone as my still aroused member waved impotently in the air. Now that she was gone I looked around and discovered that there were two slits carved into the chamber walls that I hadn't noticed while otherwise occupied. They were around the height of my face so I could see through them. The one right before me looked into the grotto and I could see the back of Helen as she stood inside the circle. The other was off to the side and allowed me to observe outside the grotto though all I could see at the time were the rushes taller than a man.

My attention turned back to the grotto when I heard more sounds coming from that direction and as I looked a silent throng of figures began to file inside. They were cloaked and hooded in black robes and a number of them were carrying lit torches. Leading this procession was Zeeman who unlike the rest was unhooded and in his hands he carried a large black book which he held aloft. He joined his wife as the two of them stood in front of the lower of the two stone slabs. Placing the book on top he opened it at which time he and Helen began to speak in loud, terrible voices though the words were in no language I had ever heard and sounded like they shouldn't be uttered by human throats.

As I sat there paralyzed the throng began to repeat these phrases and as they did my heart turned cold in my chest and I felt myself begin to sweat profusely. This continued for some time as their voices grew louder. Then to my horror I realized that the whispering voices of the grotto had joined in and were saying the same awful words. Suddenly Helen and Zeeman's voices reached a crescendo at which point all fell silent.

"Behold the bride!" Helen then cried out as the crowd parted.

As I watched in horror Cornelia walked forward wearing just a white shift with her blond hair cascading onto her pale shoulders and a sensual smile upon her lips. She stopped before them at which time Zeeman ripped the shift from her so that her beautiful body was revealed in all its naked glory. He lifted her as if she was a babe while Helen picked up the black book allowing her husband to lay Cornelia on top of the slab on her back. Helen then placed the book on top of Cornelia's stomach before moving to the foot of the slab where she pulled my wife's legs wide apart.

Zeeman resumed speaking but as he did he cast his cloak open revealing an abnormally large and erect member as well as a black gem suspended on a gold chain much as his wife's. As he continued speaking he guided his erection toward Cornelia who opened her mouth and took it inside. His hips started to thrust, forcing more and more into her willing mouth as Helen began to lick Cornelia's sex feverishly. Due to her mouth being filled her moans were muffled but still distinct. One of her hands took Zeeman's balls and squeezed them as she swallowed more of him than I thought possible while the fingers of her other hand now twined Helen's hair around them.

Though I felt repulsed I was also aroused to an incredible degree and as I watched this perverse scene unfold my own member throbbed as clear, sticky fluid flowed from me. During all this Zeeman continued his chanting with the crowd occasionally responding in kind though Helen said nothing as she continued to service my wife. Finally after what seemed an eternity Zeeman stopped speaking and as he did so he withdrew his large erection from Cornelia's mouth now wet with her saliva. He didn't touch it any but as I watched it erupted, covering her face and chest with copious amounts of his seed. When it finally stopped discharging he lifted the book from her as he gestured to the crowd. Helen also ceased her attention toward Cornelia and joined her husband but my wife appeared far from satisfied. For once Helen moved away, her hand reached between her parted legs and began to rub herself in a lascivious manner.

Because I was watching this at first I didn't notice that two figures had come forward carrying a slight, still figure. At Zeeman's direction they placed it on the higher slab and when they did I saw a small, pale arm slip over the side. I could see no more as the celebrants thronged around the slab as Helen began to lead the crowd in chanting terrible words, the only ones I could discern being "Ia! Yog-Sothoth!"

They seemed to grow louder and more frenzied as time went on with many in the crowd now unhooding and some stripping bare and beating their chests in their madness. To my shock I recognized some of them as other parents whose children attended school with my son as well as servants of the van Vliets. During this Cornelia had continued to pleasure herself, pinching her nipples and stroking her sex as her head thrashed from side to side. My attention was drawn back to the crowd as they began to shout in unison words I understood and which filled me with terror as I realized their implication.

"The offering! Accept our offering! Ia! Yog-Sothoth!"

As these words were said I saw Zeeman raise a stone cudgel high above his head before bringing it down onto what must be the figure on the slab though I could not see due to the plethora of crazed worshippers. When he did they let out a collective sigh after which all sound in the grotto ceased including the whispers except for Cornelia who was still moaning softly.

Unable to watch anymore and filled with horror I turned away to look outside this cursed grotto. When I did I realized there was no escape from this nightmare. For as my sight passed over the vegetation that sprang from the shelf as far as the eye could see there was movement. The tall rushes were parting and swaying though there was no breeze. As I watched whatever was moving them got closer and closer though I still couldn't tell what was causing it. Closing my eyes I attempted to pray but I found myself unable to when my eyes were forced open by a will not my own. I again found myself looking into the grotto and I saw Helen's eyes meeting mine and I knew it was she that was directing me. Compelled to look I waited along with the rest for whatever was approaching us.

We didn't have to wait long for in less than a minute we weren't alone. How can I describe what I saw without sounding mad? I don't know how I beheld It and still retained a shred of sanity but somehow I did. It was as if shining globes uncounted flowed into the grotto but they were merged with amorphous, shapeless flesh that pulsed with horrible, sentient life and from this mass which shrank and expanded in impossible ways there were also numerous writhing tentacles too great to count which flailed about seemingly in defiance of the known laws of nature.

The congregants parted to either side allowing It to pass before they cast themselves onto the ground and groveled. The only two that remained standing were Helen and Zeeman and even they backed up while bowing in obeisance many times. The thing rolled or floated or whatever It's mean of locomotion forward in undulating waves of madness in the flesh until It was over Cornelia. She raised her arms as if to embrace It while her legs spread open even wider in invitation. Two tentacles sprang forward and wrapped around her ankles holding them in place as a huge, cylindrical growth of protoplasmic flesh emerged from the shimmering mass before burrowing deep inside her lower lips. She cried out in unbridled ecstasy while she was filled beyond human comprehension as It surged forward.

I don't know how long this went on for on that cursed night time had no meaning but as I watched It ebbed and flowed over Cornelia while her cries and moans filled my ears. The last thing I remember before it all went mercifully black was seeing Helen bent over at the waist with her palms against the ground while Zeeman took her from behind while It continued to fill Cornelia in undulating waves.

It was the feel of icy cold water splashing my face that aroused me and when I opened my eyes I realized I was lying at the edge of the rocky Connecticut coast. Dragging myself to my knees I crawled away from the ocean as I tried to comprehend where I was and how I'd gotten there. I was fully dressed with even my tie around my neck though all my clothes were drenched with saltwater and for a moment I wondered if it had all been a nightmare. Staggering to my feet I looked around and realized I was at the bottom of what seemed to be a cliff before looking down the shore where I saw something small, white and motionless.

Refusing at first to believe it I moved forward but the closer I got it became clear. Letting out an anguished wail I rushed forward until I was cradling the cold, still body of my Jack in my arms, his young skull crushed like an egg. I'm not sure how long I sat like that and cried but eventually the police arrived. When they came I refused to yield him but instead retreated to the face of the cliff until they were forced to rush me. It took four of them to hold me down and it was only after they had a doctor sedate me that they could finally pry him from my hands.

The next thing I remember was waking in the hospital, restrained to the bed. I called out and within a minute the room was filled with doctors and nurses who checked my vitals. Only after first speaking to me and finding me apparently sane did they release me. They refused to answer any questions but told me that some policemen were waiting to speak with me. From talking with them I realized my worst fear was true and that Jack was truly dead. They also informed me that my wife had said that during a party the night before he'd been playing near the edge of the shelf and had fallen off. Then in my distress I had gone over in a vain bid to save him.

When I asked where Cornelia was they told me she'd been so distraught she needed to be sedated and was now at a friend's house resting. Realizing who this friend must be I became upset and tried to tell them the truth of what happened but they looked at me like I was crazy. When I persisted and became agitated they summoned a doctor who gave me a shot to put me out. This time when I woke I said nothing except agreeing with the doctor when he said that between my grief and the injury I suffered to my head in the fall that I'd probably suffered a temporary psychotic episode.

Later that night I dressed and slipped from the hospital. From there I made my way home to collect what was needed. Since my car wasn't there I was forced to walk to the van Vliets and that was probably my undoing. No doubt some concerned citizen saw me carrying the cans of gasoline as I talked to myself and called the authorities. I still almost succeeded for I managed to douse both the front and back doors and set them ablaze and the house was starting to go up before they arrived.