Unexpected Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "It was really busy."

Tim said, "Yeah my day was kinda boring."

I said, "I am sorry."

I then asked, "So where are the kids?"

Tim said, "They are with their mom this week."

I said, "Oh, Okay."

The waiter then returned with our drinks and I started to drink my mai tai. It was super strong and I knew it wouldn't take me long to feel the effects of it. We sat there just talking about everything and I was enjoying my time with Tim the more the night went on. I really needed a night out where I wasn't so stressed out. We got our dinner not to long after and started eating. It was super good and I loved my choice.

After we were done eating I asked, "So I can pay you whenever I have money now right?"

Tim said, "Yes that was the deal."

I said, "Okay just making sure."

The waiter then brought us the bill and I reached for the check and Tim picked up my hand and moved it out of the way.

Tim said, "No this is my treat."

Tim continued, "Plus you need to save up money to pay me."

I said, "Are you sure?"

Tim said, "Yes."

The waiter came and took his cash and asked, "Do you need change?"

Tim said, "No."

We then got out of the booth and I pulled up my pants and we started walking to the truck. Once inside the truck I noticed we weren't going the right way back to my car.


I asked, "Where are we going?"

Tim said, "I need to pick something up for the kids at my place since their moms is by your work."

I said, "Oh okay."

We arrived a short while later and Tim shut off the truck and got out.

He then asked, "Are you coming?"

I asked, "Why?"

Tim said, "You don't want to see my place."


I wasn't thinking straight after the mai tai so I got out of the truck and followed him up to his place and walked inside once he unlocked the door. Once inside I sat on the couch and Tim sat next to me.

I then said, "I thought you were just grabbing something for the kids."

Tim said, "I am but I also wanted to talk to you about this situation."

I said, "Okay about what?"

Tim said, "I will let you make payments to me over time but I have a better offer."

I asked, "What is that?"

Tim grabbed my hand and put it on his rock hard dick through his pants and said, "You have sex with me and I will forgive the entire loan."

I was completely in shock with what Tim just did. I quickly moved my hand away and said, "No absolutely not."

I was kinda curious though at how big it was because it did feel big. It also didn't help that Brandon and I haven't had sex in a month and a half so it made me want sex even more.

Tim said, "Come on we are here already and he wont find out."

I got off the couch and walked to the door and said, "Take me back to my car."

Tim got off the couch and came up behind me and put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him. Tim moved my hair off my neck with his face and started to kiss on my neck. When Tim kissed my neck it sent chills all through out my body. I tried to pull away from him but he had a hold on my hips and wasn't letting go.

I said, "Tim please stop!"

Tim didn't respond but instead took his hands and started to squeeze my boobs. Tim then returned to kissing on my neck and whispered in my ear, "Can you feel my dick on your ass?"

I could feel his dick getting hard since my butt was pressed against his body. Tim kept squeezing my boobs and started to suck on my ear lobe.

I then said, "Tim please stop I am married to your best friend and don't want to ruin my marriage."

Tim released his hands from my boobs and started going down the side of my body and stopped with one hand on my hip and took the other one and moved it in between my legs on the outside of my pants.

Tim then whispered in my ear again, "Brandon won't find out and this will take care of the debt."

Tim then started to rub my vagina with his fingers from the outside of my pants. My husband and I haven't had sex in a month and a half up to this point so I was really horny but didn't want this to happen. Tim then took his hand from between my legs and unbuttoned my pants and stuck his hand inside my pants and placed it in between my legs again and started to rub my vagina from the outside of my laced cheeky I had on.

My head fell back on his shoulder and I started to bite my lower lip.

Tim whispered in my ear again, "I knew you would come around."

I then said, "Brandon better not find out about this."

Tim then moved my underwear out of the way and found my clit and started to rub it with his fingers. This made me spread my legs apart a little bit. Tim then took his 2 middle fingers and inserted them into my vagina. Tim started to remove them and then insert them again making me really wet down there. Tim continued to kiss my neck as my head was laying on his shoulder.

Tim continued to finger me for awhile and I kept feeling his dick get harder and harder against my butt. Tim soon stopped and removed his fingers and spun me around and gave me a kiss.

Tim then put his hands on my butt and pulled me into him as we were kissing. After kissing for a couple minutes we pulled apart and Tim took his hands of my butt.

Tim then asked, "Would you like to see my dick?"

I said, "No haven't you done enough to me already?"

I continued, "I have already cheated on my husband so please stop."

Tim asked, "Well if you have already crossed the line why stop now?"

I didn't say anything back and Tim started to unbutton his pants and pulled them off him and I saw his boxers stretching as far as they could. Tim took his hands to his hips and took off his boxers and I saw his dick standing at full attention. My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw how big it was. I would say it was at least 9 and a half inches if not bigger.

Tim said, "By your reaction I would say I am bigger than Brandon."

I couldn't muster up anything to say as I was still so speechless. I just stood there staring at his dick as we were still standing in the front room.

Tim then took his shirt off and I saw that he had a six pack and a bunch of tattoos on his stomach. I took my hand and traced his muscles with my fingers. Tim then grabbed my hand and put it on the shaft of his dick. His dick was so big that I couldn't even fit my whole hand around it.

Tim then asked, "Do you want to see how it tastes?"

I said, "No I don't like blow jobs."

Tim then grabbed my hands and pulled me into him and put his hands on my butt and squeezed my butt cheeks. I felt his dick in between our bodies as Tim went in for another kiss.

We continued kissing again for awhile and I realized Tim was a really great kisser.

After awhile I pushed him away and said, "I am sorry I cant be doing this."

Tim said, "This will erase your debt and you are already here and I know you are curious about my dick."

I stood there in front of him and said, "Tim please no this will ruin me and my marriage."

Tim asked, "How would it ruin you?"

I said, "Because you will stretch me beyond belief and sex will never be the same for me."

Tim said, "This wont ruin your marriage I promise it will be our secret."

I said, "No, Tim please."

Tim then pulled me back into him and started pulling my pants off me. Tim then saw the teal laced cheeky underwear I was wearing.

Tim said, "Wow this is even better in person."

Tim then took his hands and pulled my shirt off me. Once my shirt was off Tim then took his hands and started to pull my underwear off me. I tried to squirm my way out of his hands but he had me held tightly against him. I felt my underwear around my ankles and Tim's dick pushing against my butt cheeks. Tim then spun me around and picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Once In the bedroom Tim sat me down on the bed and quickly spun me around and pulled me to the edge of the bed with my butt up in the air. Tim had one hand on my hip and the other on my butt cheek. Tim started taking his dick and tracing it up and down my vagina lips.

Tim said, "So this is what Brandon gets all the time huh?"

Tim continued, "Lets see how good this is."

I then said one last time, "Please Tim I beg you please don't make me do this."

I then felt Tim position the head of his dick against my wet pussy and start to push into me. Once Tim's head was beginning to go into my vagina I soon started to feel the shaft start to stretch my vagina.

I took my hands and started to squeeze the sheets and said, "Ouch!"

Tim didn't stop and continued pushing into me. The deeper he went the more it continued to hurt.

I said again, "Ouch, Fuck!"

Tim said, "Fuck you are tight Kelsey."

Tim soon was all the way inside me and held himself there for a couple seconds before removing his dick and inserting it back into me. I then felt Tim's hands come to a rest on my hips and Tim thrusted into me hard and deep.

I yelled out, "Ouch, Fuck!."

Tim soon started to pick up speed and started to thrust into me harder and faster. My hair soon covered my face that was laying on the bed.

All I could do is moan out, "Fuck, Ouch, Fuck!"

Tim then took one hand and smacked my butt. When he did this I yelled out, "Awww, Fuck."

Tim continued thrusting into me and it was hurting more than anything I've ever felt before. Tim didn't stop or let up even though I kept shouting out, "Fuck, Ouch, Fuck."

Through my moans I was crying because it was hurting so much. Tim was seriously so big that it was like doing it for my first time again. The longer Tim kept thrusting into me though the looser my vagina became and more wet I became.

I started to hear Tim moan, "Hmm, Fuck, Kelsey."

I then released my grip from the sheets and used my hands to push myself up on the bed. Every time our bodies would come together there was a loud wet popping sound. Tim kept thrusting into me harder and faster and I think my vagina went numb because it was not hurting as much as it was in the beginning.

I started to push into Tim and my cries slowly turned to moans, "Hmm, Yes, Aww."

Tim released his grip from my hip and undid my bra. Tim then took his hands and started to squeeze my boobs while thrusting into me. Tim then released my boobs and grabbed my hair and slightly pulled back on it.

As Tim was thrusting into me and pulling my hair he said, "See I knew you would like this."

I kept moaning, "Yes, Aww, Hmm."

Tim thrusted into me hard and pushed as deep as he could inside me and held it there for a couple of seconds. Tim released his grip on my hair and pulled out of me. Tim then turned me over so I was laying on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed and then spread open my legs and inserted his dick back into me.

Tim's dick went right inside of me this time without a problem. Tim wasted no time beginning to thrust into me deep and hard again. I closed my eyes and my boobs I could feel were bouncing back and forth with the rhythm Tim had going.

Tim then took his thumb and placed it on my clit and started to rub it in circles. This made the moans come racing back to me, "Hmm, Yes, Aww."

Tim kept rubbing my clit and thrusting into me more as I was moaning, "Yes, Aww, Yes."

I started to feel the electricity building up in my ankles and my vagina getting even more wet as time went on. I soon took one hand and grabbed the sheets with that hand and the other hand I grabbed my boob with all while biting my lower lip.

Tim thrusted into me hard and deep one last time and I felt the electricity explode all over my body. 


I screamed out, "Oh, My, Yes, Aww, Yes, Oh."

My back arched and pushed into Tim. I then collapsed back on the bed and Tim continued thrusting into me.

Tim said, "Damn that was so hot."

I didn't say anything back just laid there on the bed with my eyes closed. Tim started to moan again, "Oh, Your so wet."

Tim started going faster and I could tell he was on the verge of getting there. I then said, "You better not cum inside me I am supposed to start my period soon."

Tim didn't listen and smacked into me hard 2 more times before pushing as deep into me as he could and moaned out, "Oh, My, God."

I could feel his dick pulsating inside of me as he held himself as deep in me as he could. After a couple minutes Tim pulled out of me. Tim then bent over the bed and started to kiss me. After we were done kissing I spread open my legs a little bit and looked at my vagina and saw that it was very red and swollen. I then saw some white stuff coming out of my vagina and this made my stomach drop.

I then asked, "You didn't use a condom?"

Tim said, "No."

I said, "It was bad enough that this happened and now you came inside me."

Tim said, "like I said this will be our secret."

I said, "I am supposed to start my period soon. What am I supposed to do if I get pregnant?"

Tim said, "We can go buy you a plan b if you want."

I said, "Yeah that would be a great idea."

I then got off the bed and walked to the front room and grabbed my underwear and put them on then pulled my pants on. I walked back into the room and put my bra and shirt on.

I then asked, "Are we going to leave?"

Tim said, "Yes let me get dressed."

Tim continued, "So the debt is forgiven now."

I then said, "Okay good but now sex is never going to be the same."

Tim said, "Well looks like we will just have to hang out more."

I said, "Yeah thats not going to happen."

Tim said, "We will see about that."

After Tim was done getting dressed we walked out to his truck and headed off to the CVS drug store. We arrived a short time later and Tim got out of the truck and went in to buy me a Plan B pill. While I was sitting in his truck I pulled down the sun visor and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw that my mascara was smeared since I had been crying and my hair was in knots. I tried licking my fingers and cleaning up my face but it was no use. I then flipped the sun visor back up and waited for Tim to return. As I was sitting there I could feel the cum leaking out of me and into my underwear. I couldn't believe that I had just cheated on my husband with his best friend and had him cum inside me.

Tim returned a few minutes later and got back in the truck and headed me the package of the Plan B. I opened the package and took the pill. I then threw the package of the Plan B on the floor by my feet.

Brandon had texted me at this point and asked, "How's everything going with Noelle?"

I replied back, "Good, We are almost done so I should be coming home soon."

Brandon replied, "Okay then."

Tim then leaned over the truck and gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. We then headed back to my work so I could get my car. We arrived a short while later and Tim parked next to my car.

I opened the door and said, "Bye."

Tim said, "I really enjoyed tonight and don't worry it'll be our secret."

I said, "It better be."

I then shut the door and got into my car and started my car. Tim then took off and I sat there in my car and started to cry. I looked at my ring that I had on my finger and just cried beyond belief knowing that I had just broken my vows to my husband. I sat there crying for awhile before I gathered my composure and started driving home.

I arrived at home a short while later and grabbed my work clothes and walked into the house. Brandon was sitting on the couch playing video games.

I said, "Hello," and walked straight upstairs to our bedroom and into the bathroom.

I started the shower and got undressed and looked at my underwear as I pulled them off. I saw they were soaked in Tim's cum and saw that he had cum a lot in me. I then got in the shower and started to wash myself off. I scrubbed my body and my vagina and washed my hair. I then got out and dried myself off and put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt and headed down stairs and sat next to Brandon on the couch.

Brandon was still playing video games but asked, "Where did you go for dinner?"

I said, "The sushi place down town."

Brandon said, "Oh that sounds good."

I said, "Yeah it was good."

Brandon then gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. Once our kiss broke Brandon looked at me and asked, "Do you want to have sex tonight?"

I then thought about what I just did with Tim and how Brandon would know with how loose I was. I looked back at Brandon and said, "No sorry not tonight."

Brandon then said, "Its been over a month though."

I said, "I know I am just tired tonight and don't really want to."

I could tell this made Brandon upset but I couldn't risk it. Brandon then pushed me off him so I moved to the end of the couch and started going on my phone. While I was going through my phone I started to think about everything again.

It was no secret that I really did enjoy the sex with Tim. It was really good I think thats why I felt the most guilty. I ended up going to bed shortly after Brandon got mad at me and slept all through the night.

To be continued...

12