All Comments on 'Unexpected Events Ch. 06'

by kelsbabie12

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
After 5 chapters in a different category, why...

After 5 chapters in a different category, why the change in this part? nothing have changed in the story...No marriage, no wives, no husbands, just lost young people, with no moral values...To understand all this I had to read some of the previous parts...so this isn't at all a LW story, but a question arises: Chris doesn't have a house of his own (they had to go fuck in her parents house), I don't know if he even works, how will he support his future child? 1*

ISKwestISKwestover 8 years ago
charming ..

I'm glad that you posted a 6th chapter. I find the writing to be rather charming in an oddly innocent sort of way. There are several typos, grammatical errors, and other such things. Yet it all seems to fit the character of a young and inexperienced girl. When I asked myself how I would edit these chapters, I concluded that they are better as is. The writing errors almost makes the story feel more realistic.

One bit of advice. Do not post any story in the Loving Wives category. There are a lot of readers in this category who have a venomous hatred of women and you're not going to get a good word from any of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkelsbabie12@kelsbabie12
26 Years old, Looking to share some stories about what happened in my life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES