Unexpected Events Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris then unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand into my pants. I pulled his face into me and immediately started kissing him. Chris started to rub my pussy which was already extremely wet. This made me let out a, "Hmmmm."

Chris said, "You must have been wanting this if your this wet already."

I didn't offer up a reply, just simply moaned more, "Hmmmm."

Chris started going faster and faster. I started to arch my back and let out more moans, "Hmmmm, yes."

I had to stop kissing him since I was moaning so much. Chris then pulled my pants off and moved my pink thong out of the way and buried his face into my pussy and started licking it. This made me loose control I arched my back and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I kept moaning, "Hmmmm, Yes Chris."

Chris then started twirling my clit with his tongue this made me let out an uncontrollable, "Hmmmm, Fuck Hmmmm."

I then put my hands on the back of his head and pulled him deeper into me and just kept moaning, "Fuck, Yes Chris, Hmmmm."

With all the energy I had I moved away from him and sat up on the bed. Chris was standing on the floor so I moved to the edge of the bed and unbuttoned his pants and removed his boxers. I then grabbed his dick with my hands. I had never actually held his dick in my hands before and I was now starting to realize just how big he is. I started to lick the sides and tip. I then tried to put his dick in my mouth and really had to stretch open my mouth to get it in. I then slowly started working my way down his dick, slow at first then gradually picking up speed.

Chris then said, "Oh fuck kelsey, Damn"

When I would slow down I would twirl my tongue around his whole shaft. Chris put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me all the way into him which made me gag and have to spit.

Chris then said, "Damn babe your incredible."

I then started to stroke his shaft with my hand as I was sucking him off. Chris then started to twitch, I looked up at his face and his mouth was open but nothing was coming out and his eyes were rolled back into his head.

I then stopped and started to just twirl my tongue around the tip. This made Chris really twitch and say, "Uhhh, Uhhh, Fuck yes."

Chris then had me stop. He then flipped me around so I was on my back and pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed were he put his dick into me. I was extremely wet at this point more wet than I have ever been before. Since I was so wet Chris's dick slipped into me without a hassle. Chris then grabbed my legs and pulled them up to his shoulders and started going in and out.

Truthfully I missed the sex with Chris as it was some of the best I have ever had. Chris then bent over and kissed me. I grabbed his head and just kissed him so passionately so he knew I meant this. After we were done kissing I started moving my hips in rhythm with his pumping, taking his dick into me as much as I could. Chris stopped and said, "I want you to be on top."

I then let Chris lay down and climbed over him. Once I was over the top of him I found his dick with my hand and positioned it right so it would slid right back into my pussy. I slid it back in nice and slowly until I could feel he was all the way inside me and our bodies were skin to skin.

I then leaned down and gave Chris and kiss. Chris then put his hands around my neck and started to make out with me. This led to me slipping my tongue into his mouth and really getting into it with him.

Once we were done kissing I put my hands back on the bed and started moving my hips again. Chris started going as deep into me as he could. I could feel my pussy juices seeping out of me. Up and down forward and back were the motions I was making, It was feeling amazing. I started moaning, "Hmmmm, Chris Yes!"

Chris then grabbed my back and pulled me down to his face so he could kiss me. Chris then grabbed my butt and spread my cheeks open and started to pound my pussy. Slow at first then faster and faster. I tried to suck on his neck but I couldn't and all I could do is take the punishment he was giving to me and moan, "Hmmmm,ah Hmmmm, Hmmmm, MMM YEAH YEAH, YEAH!"

Chris was pounding me so hard I literally thought the bed was going to break. I seriously was loosing my voice from all the moaning I was doing. Chris joined in with my moaning, "ooo, Hmmmm, OH, OH, Hmmmm YEAH!"

Chris then took his hand and placed it on my clit and started rubbing it back and forth as he was still pounding my vagina. I no longer was able to keep up with him so I let him have full control over my body. My body started to twitch and shake I let out, "Uh, oh yeah, Hmmmm, aww, ah, Hmmmm" with that I had successfully came.

Chris then took his hand and placed it on the back of my head and kissed me deeply and passionately. Chris then said, "Lets finish up how we used to."

I then got off Chris and turned around so my pussy was facing Chris and put my face on the pillow and ass in the air. Chris then sat up on his knees and walked towards me. He then slipped his dick into my pussy and started going slow in and out. He did that maybe twice and then grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, this made me say, "Oooooh."

Chris then started going as fast and hard as he could. I was being tore up and was for sure going to be sore the next day. All I could think about at the time was going, "Hmmmm, Give it to me yes, yes, Hmmmm!"

Chris responded in an exhausted breath, "Oh you like that?"

As out of breath as I was I was able to say, "Yes Chris, hmmmm."

A couple rough in and outs later Chris let out a, "Uh, Oh Yeah Hmmmm."

I pushed into him as far and deep as I could and could feel his load being emptied into me. Chris collapsed onto my back and I could feel how sweaty he was. Once Chris caught his breath he pulled out of me and fell back onto the pillows. I then picked my face off the pillow and could feel Chris's cum leaking out of me.

I went and laid next to him on the bed and put my head on his chest. Chris then kissed my forehead and said, "I have missed you so much." I looked back at him and said, "You sure haven't lost your touch." With that I gave him a kiss.

Chris then said, "I should probably get dressed before your parents get here."

I looked over at the clock and saw that we had been at it for an hour and a half and agreed that my parents would be home any second. Chris started getting dressed and I slipped on a pair of yoga pants and a shirt I had on the floor next to my bed figuring I would take a shower once Chris left anyway.

After Chris got dressed I said, "There is something I need to tell you."

Chris looked at me and said, "You can tell me anything babe."

I said, "I don't know how to say this because I am really scared but I am pregnant."

Chris looked at me and said, "Your what?"

I said, "Yeah it's going on a month and a half and I haven't gotten my period yet, and you're the last person I had sex with at Brandon's house that night after beer pong."

Chris said, "Your sure that you are."

I said, "Yes I have taken 2 tests and they were all positive."

Chris said, "Well I told you I would always be there for you and if your sure the kid is mine I will support both of you."

This made me feel a little more relieved.

Chris said, "Now I kinda know why you started talking to me."

I said, "This has nothing to do with it sense I started talking to you before I knew that I missed my period."

Chris said, "Okay well take me back to my car then."

I then drove Chris back to his car and gave him a kiss once I got there. Before Chris left he told me, "This is going to be nervous yet exciting for both of us."

I agreed and told him that I would talk to him later. I drove back to the house and my parents still weren't home yet. I went inside and took a shower and cleaned up. My parents finally arrived home and brought dinner with them.

I ate dinner and then went into my room and laid on my bed and thought about my next adventure in life and how to tell my parents.

*

End of Unexpected Events will continue story with different title.

12