All Comments on 'Unexpected Events Ch. 16'

by kelsbabie12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Reading your stuff has always been a guilty pleasure, pretending there could be someone like you out there, having these experiences. But this one is too much. Coloured?! Are you 80? And this whole 'women who submit for the sole reason that a man told them to do so'. A racist girl lets a black man have his way, and her racist husband goes along with it because 'a bet is a bet'?! Literally drags her into the room to be 'raped'? Wow. What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not good, You mean nothing to Kyle

So you are going to have a life with someone that makes a bet that if he wins he fucks your cousin which means nothing to him, but if he loses he is out of your life that he just declared wanted to be with you forever, so he could win 'nothing' or lose everything for no good reason so in reality you mean nothing to him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree others and...

Is your vagina a cavernous maw in comparison to your cousin that you were so worried couldn't take Kyle? This series was good early on but now is getting sillier with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is hot, but...

I really don't like Kyle..I really hope she leaves him

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

"Uh, Yes, Hmm."Uh, Yes, Hmm.""Uh, Yes, Hmm.""Uh, Yes, Hmm."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous