Unexpected Events Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa said, "I will never ever accept you especially after this."

Melissa was twisting back and forth trying to get out of Kyle's grip but he wasn't letting her move. Kyle soon moved his hands from her waist to her boobs and started squeezing them in his hands.

Kyle said, "These are nice and firm."


Melissa shouted again, "Let go of me!"

Kyle then brushed the hair away from her neck and started to kiss on her neck. Melissa was still squirming around and trying to get away from Kyle. Kyle then took his hands and removed her shirt and threw it on the ground. Kyle was still standing behind her and I could see he was looking down at her boobs.

Kyle once again took his hands and started squeezing her boobs. Kyle then said, "Your boobs look absolutely amazing."

Melissa said again, "Stop, Let me go!"

Jake wasn't moving at all in his chair. I believe Jake was still stunned about what had happened. Kyle then took his hands and removed Melissa's tank top exposing her white laced bra she was wearing. Kyle then spun Melissa around and pulled her into him. Kyle then took his face and put it in between Melissa's boobs. Kyle then took his hands and undid her bra. Melissa's hands raced to cover her boobs.

Kyle then said, "No, Move your hands."

Melissa said, "No, Leave me alone."

Kyle took his hands and removed her hands from her boobs. Kyle then stood back and admired her boobs as they were perfect. Melissa's boobs didn't sag and they were really firm I would say they were a size 34D.

I moved to get a good view of them as well and looked at her boobs then looked down at mine through my shirt and realized that she did have nicer looking boobs. They were perfectly tan and were perfectly firm.

Melissa yelled at Jake, "I cant believe you did this!"

Melissa continued, "I hope you are happy with yourself!"

Kyle then pushed Melissa onto the bed and she fell on her back. Kyle then walked over to the bed and started to suck on her nipples. The longer Kyle sucked on her nipples the harder they became.

Kyle then spread open Melissa's legs and walked in between them and started to squeeze one boob while he was sucking on the other nipple. Kyle soon started to suck on her neck again and squeeze both her boobs in a clockwise motion.

Kyle stopped sucking on her neck and playing with her boobs and looked over to me and asked, "Babe will you come here please?"

I did as I was told and walked towards Melissa laying on the bed. I was standing on the side of Melissa and got an up close view of her boobs as she was laying there.

Melissa then said, "Kelsey please help me."

Kyle looked at me and said, "Will you please unbutton and remove her pants?"

Melissa then said, "What the hell, She's my cousin!"

Kyle moved from in between her legs and I walked in between her legs. I took my hands and started to unbutton her pants.

Melissa once again said, "Kelsey this is so wrong please stop!"

I didn't offer a response but instead pulled the zipper down on her pants and then started pulling her pants off from her thighs.

Melissa once again pleaded, "Please stop!"

Kyle this time stepped in and said, "A bet is a bet you knew the deal."

Melissa then looked over at Jake and said, "We are through after this do you got it."

Jake said, "Babe, I am so sorry."

Melissa then yelled back, "Sorry isn't going to fix anything."

I got her pants pulled off of her thighs and slowly pulled her pants the rest of the way off. Once her pants were off I threw them on the floor. This exposed the bright pink thong that Melissa was wearing. I then stood there frozen in time looking down at her thong. I couldn't believe that I was finally getting to see my cousins body and especially her vagina.

I then spread open Melissa's legs and kneeled down and took my head down to her vagina and took a breath of her vagina. I thought to myself, She smells so good just like I knew she would.

I then stood back up and took my hands and started removing her thong.

Melissa asked, "Kelsey, What are you doing?"

I offered up no response and slowly pulled her thong off her. It slowly parted ways with her vagina and I pulled them completely off her. I stood there just admiring her vagina and how smooth it was since it looked like she had just shaved. Melissa had an innie vagina and it was perfectly tan just like the rest of her body.

Kyle then said to me, "Thank you babe you can step back now."

I did as I was told and Kyle stepped back in between her legs and spread them open. Kyle then placed one hand on her vagina and then took his head and started to kiss on her neck again. Kyle started to rub her vagina as he was kissing her neck.

Melissa shouted out again, "Please stop right now!"

I could tell Melissa was starting to cry. I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. I looked over at Jake and his eyes were huge.

Kyle then took his hand that was rubbing her vagina and slowly inserted his finger into her vagina. Kyle started off slow at first getting her nice and wet. Kyle then started to pick up speed and I could hear the juices from her vagina and Kyle's finger as he kept fingering her. Melissa then started to move her hips in rhythm with Kyle's finger like her body was taking over control.

Kyle removed his finger and put it up to his mouth and I could see it had a lot of white creamy stuff on his finger. Kyle then opened his mouth and stuck his finger in his mouth. Kyle then closed his mouth around his finger and then slowly pulled it out. When Kyle's finger came out there was nothing left on his finger.

Kyle then said, "Yummy!"

Kyle then slid off the bed and bent his legs so he was sitting on his knees and took both of his hands and spread open Melissa's legs.

Melissa then pleaded, "Please stop this, I have already let you finger me please stop."

Melissa continued, "I don't like colored people please let me go!"

Melissa tried tossing and turning but couldn't out match Kyle's strength. Once Kyle had her legs spread open he kinda scooted back and looked at Jake and said, "Look how wet your wife is."

Jake said, "Please man can we stop this?"

Kyle said back, "No a deal is a deal and your wife is going to learn to accept colored people after this."

Kyle then took his head and started to kiss her thighs working his way to her vagina. Melissa was laying her on back on the bed with her head turned away from where Jake was sitting. It didn't take long for Kyle to make his way to her vagina. Kyle started off by licking the length of her vagina licking all of the creamy white stuff that was exposed. Kyle then worked his way to her clit and started playing with it in his mouth.

Melissa was fighting the urge to moan I could tell because her body was slightly humping Kyle's face the more he licked her. Kyle removed one hand that was holding her legs to the side and started to finger her again as he was licking and sucking on her clit. Kyle started to pick up speed with his finger and I once again heard the sound of her juices as Kyle fingered her faster and faster.

Melissa couldn't hold out any longer and grabbed the sheets with her hands and let out a, "Uh, Yes, Hmm."

Melissa then started to push into Kyle's face. Kyle didn't let up with his fingering or playing with her clit.

Melissa then let go of the bed sheets and placed her hands on the back of Kyle's head.

Melissa once again let out, "Hmm, Oh, Yes, Uhh."

Melissa was pushing Kyle into her as far as she could and was really starting to get into it. Kyle started to finger her so fast Melissa was having a hard time breathing.

It wasn't long before Melissa let out an explosive, "Hmm, Oh, My, Yes, Hmm!"

Kyle then stopped and Melissa's hands came off of Kyle's head and came to a rest on the bed.

Kyle then looked over at Jake and said, "Looks like your wife just orgasmed for a colored man."

Jake offered up no response. Kyle then looked over at me and asked, "Babe will you come over here again?"

I walked over to the edge of the bed, Kyle then said, "It's your turn."

I then kneeled down on the floor and took my hands and spread open Melissa's legs. I could smell Melissa and she smelled amazingly sweet.

Melissa then picked her head up off the bed and looked down to me and said, "No Kelsey absolutely not we are cousins."

Melissa continued, "This is fucking wrong what is wrong with you!"

I then took my head and slowly stuck out my tongue and it touched Melissa's vagina. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I started off slowly at first licking the sides of her vagina getting all the juices. It didn't take long before I buried my face into her and started twirling her clit in my mouth. She tasted just like I thought she would, Sweet and yummy. Melissa soon took her hands and placed them on the back of my head and pulled me into her.

Melissa then started again, "Uh, Yes, Hmm."

I kept going sucking and twirling her clit in my mouth. I was enjoying every minute of eating her out as I have fantasized about this for such a long period of time. I then took my tongue and licked the length of her vagina. Melissa took her hands and pulled my head back to her clit.

Melissa once again let out, "Hmm, Yes, Hmm."

I kept going licking her clit and sucking it into my mouth. Melissa once again let out an explosive, "Hmm, Oh, My, Yes, Hmm!"

When she did that I could feel her whole body shake and tremble. Melissa let go of the back of my head and I stood up and took my hands and wiped off my face. Melissa wouldn't look at me as she kept her head turned the whole time.

I then stepped back and was standing over by Jake. Kyle started to unbutton his purple shirt that he had on. Kyle then removed the white undershirt he had on. This exposed his stomach and his six pack that he had.

Jake then shouted out, "Please Kyle just stop this, I will pay you money just please."

Melissa looked over at Jake and said, "I cant believe you would ever bet your own wife like this."

Kyle then looked at Melissa and asked, "Are you ready to see an actual dick?"

Melissa propped herself up with her arms and said, "Please Kyle just stop I don't want this to happen."

Kyle then said, "Well, Its too late for that."

Kyle continued, "A deal is a deal."

Melissa then said, "Everything that has happened already should be enough."

Melissa continued, "This will not make me accept colored people in my life this is just going to make me hate them even more."

Kyle didn't offer a response and started to unbutton the dark grey slacks he had on. They soon fell to the floor and exposed Kyle's white boxer briefs he was wearing. Kyle's dick was also erect and pushing his boxers as far as they could stretch. Kyle took both his hands and slid off his boxers and they fell to the ground. Kyle's dick came to a full erection bending up slightly at the tip.

Melissa looked down towards Kyle's dick and shouted, "Holy shit thats huge!"

Jake then said, "That is not going inside of her!"

Melissa had her mouth wide open like she couldn't believe what she was looking at. Kyle had a big smile on his face. I knew how big Kyle was and I wasn't shocked at all. I was more worried about how that was going to fit inside of Melissa.

Kyle then walked closer to the bed and took his hands and grabbed Melissa's thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Melissa once again protested, "Please Kyle let me go!"

Melissa was tossing and turning trying to break free but it was no use. Kyle took one of his hands and placed it on his dick and moved it towards Melissa's vagina. Kyle then started to rub his dick up and down on the lips of her vagina getting his dick wet with her juices. Kyle then slowly lined it up with Melissa's vagina and started slowly inserting it.

Melissa was tossing and turning still so Kyle was having difficulty inserting it into her. Kyle then said, "Don't make me tie you up!"

Kyle continued, "A deal is a deal and you are going to enjoy this I promise."

Melissa said, "No let me go you sick freak!"

Kyle then took his hands and grabbed onto her legs and pulled her towards him. Kyle started to push into her again and this time got a little further. Melissa turned her head away from us and started to cry. I felt really bad for her but I couldn't stop what was happening even if I wanted to.

Kyle then said, "Wow she is very tight!"

Kyle removed his dick and spit in his hand and started to stroke his dick giving it more lubrication since he wasn't wearing a condom. Kyle tried inserting it again and got even further this time.

Melissa through her crying shouted out, "Ouch, Fuck!"

Kyle kept pushing further and further into her. Melissa kept saying, "Ouch, Stop!"

Kyle didn't listen and kept pushing into her. I knew Melissa's vagina had to be tearing at this point. Kyle soon was all the way inside of her. Kyle stood there with his dick all the way inside of her for a couple minutes allowing her vagina to stretch. Kyle took his hands and started to play with her boobs again.

After a couple minutes Kyle slowly pulled out and then pushed back into her. Melissa once again said, "Ouch, Uhhh!"

Kyle kept slowly coming out and then pushing back into her. With how Melissa kept saying, "Ouch," I didn't think her vagina was ever going to take his whole length.

After a couple minutes of slowly inserting and pulling out Kyle started to pick up speed. Kyle started off by coming all the way out and slamming back into her. It didn't take long before you could hear Kyle smacking into Melissa.

Melissa kept saying, "Uhh, Fuck, This, Hurts."

I noticed she was like crying while she was moaning or saying whatever she was saying.

Every once in a while Kyle would push all the way into her and leave it there for a couple seconds. Melissa would say, "Uhh, Fuck!"

Kyle looked over at Jake and said, "Your wife is never going to feel the same after this."

Jake then said back, "You're a fucking asshole!"

Kyle started to go really fast to where the bed was shaking. Melissa kept saying, "Uhh, Fuck, Ouch!"

Kyle then stopped and pulled out of her completely and then pushed her up more on the bed. Kyle then crawled onto the bed and then spread open her legs again and inserted his dick back into her.

Melissa's eyes were closed the whole time that Kyle was fucking her. Kyle took one of his hands and placed it on Melissa's cheek. Kyle then lowered his head down towards Melissa's and went in for a kiss. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, But Melissa had put her hands on the back of Kyle's head and started to kiss him back.

A couple of times I could see that they were exchanging tongues back and forth. I thought to myself was this my cousin giving in and finally accepting a colored man. Well, Kyle kept going and started going faster making the bed shake again. They were both still kissing with Melissa taking a break every once in a while.

When they took a break Melissa would say, "Oh, Yes, Hmm."

Kyle said in an out of breath way, "Oh you like that?"

Melissa said, "Oh, Yes!"

Melissa soon placed her legs on Kyle's back and interlocked her feet together. Kyle kept slamming into her more. I didn't ever think they were going to stop kissing because ever since they started the only time they stopped was when she needed to moan.

Kyle soon came to a stop and Melissa took her legs off Kyle's back. Kyle then pulled all the way out of Melissa and then stepped off the bed. Kyle then grabbed one of Melissa's arms and pulled her off the bed and then spun her around so she was facing the bed and then bent her over the bed.

Kyle then looked at me and said, "Babe come over here."

I walked over to the bed again. Kyle turned to me and started to hug and kiss on my neck. Kyle then took his hands and started to unbutton my pants. My pants soon came off me and exposed the teal laced cheeky panties I was wearing. I thought to myself Jake is over there and can see me getting naked. Kyle started to kiss me and pull me into him. I could feel his dick as we continued to kiss. Kyle took his hands and slowly pulled my panties off me and they fell to the floor.

Kyle then took my hand and led me to the bed. Kyle said, "Get on the bed and lay down."

I climbed onto the bed and laid down on my back. Kyle then said, "Scoot towards Melissa and spread your legs open."

I did as I was told and scooted towards Melissa that was still bent over on the bed.

Melissa then yelled out, "No I am not eating out my cousin."

Kyle said, "Yes you will!"

Melissa said, "That was not part of the deal."

I spread open my legs and Melissa looked right at my vagina that was for some reason really wet. Kyle then walked up behind Melissa and pulled her hair so he was in control of her head. Kyle then placed her head right on my vagina. I was holding myself up with my hands pushing on the bed. Melissa would not open her mouth and start to lick me.

Kyle shouted, "Do it!"

Melissa started to lick the edges of my vagina. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Melissa then started to work her way up to my clit. She started to flick it back and forth with her tongue. Melissa took her hands and pushed my legs apart and started to really get into licking my vagina. I soon fell on my back on the bed and started to moan.

I let out a, "Hmm, Yes!"

Melissa then pushed her tongue all the way inside of my vagina. I had to let out a, "Hmm, Yes, Hmm."

Melissa kept licking me and I started to arch my back and push into her. Kyle let go of her hair and stood back for a minute and just admired Melissa's butt. Kyle then walked towards Melissa and used one of his hands to spread open her butt cheeks.

Kyle then positioned his dick and inserted it back into her again. Melissa stopped licking me and once again said, "Ouch!"

Kyle started off slowly at first and then started to pick up speed. This was my favorite position to do with Kyle. The reason being is since his dick is so big it touches places that send you over the edge.

Once Kyle started to pick up speed you started to hear the "Smack" sound of him slamming into her butt cheeks. Kyle had his hands on her hips and was pulling her back into him.

Melissa started to moan again, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh!"

Melissa kept eating me out the best she could while the bed was shaking back and forth. I kept moaning, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh."

Kyle took one of his hands and reached in between her legs and started to rub her clit.

Melissa immediately reacted, "Uhh, Yes!"

Kyle kept going faster slamming into her butt. Melissa kept saying, "Fuck, Uhh, Yes!"

My eyes started to roll into the back of my head as I continued to moan, "Hmm, Yes!"

Melissa took her hands off my thighs and placed them flat on the bed and started pushing herself towards Kyle. Melissa's boobs were bouncing around like crazy with how fast Kyle was slamming into her.

Melissa kept licking my clit and twirling it around in her mouth. My head was tilted back and my back was arched pushing into her face.

I let out a, "Hmm, Oh, Yes!"

I felt my body start to shake and tremble. I tried holding it in but I couldn't, My hands raced to the back of Melissa's head and pulled her face into me and my back arched.

I let out a, "Hmm, Oh, My, Yes, Hmm!"

After wards I fell back on the bed and Melissa picked her head up from my vagina. I looked down towards her and her eyes were closed and mouth was open. Kyle kept rubbing her clit as he was giving her his whole length.

Pretty soon Melissa let out a, "Hmm, Oh, Yes, Oh, My!"

After she did that she collapsed on the bed and was completely wore out. Kyle removed his hand from her clit but pushed his dick all the way into her.

Kyle looked at Jake and said, "Your wife just came on my big black dick!"