Unexpected Events Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle continued, "She also gave her own cousin an orgasm by licking her vagina."

Jake was looking at the ground and didn't want to watch this anymore.

I then scooted off the bed and walked towards the bathroom and got a towel and walked back out to the room and started to wipe myself off. I then walked in front of where Jake was sitting and bent down to grab my panties and pants. When I bent down I looked behind me and I saw Jake looking directly at my vagina.

I quickly stood up and said, "Excuse me!"

Jake didn't say anything and quickly looked back at the ground. I then pulled my panties back on me and then pulled my pants on and buttoned them. I then stood over in front of the doors again. Kyle was still pushed all the way in Melissa, I then saw him bend over her back and whisper something in her ear before pulling out of her.

Kyle took a couple steps back from the bed and Melissa also got off the bed and bent her legs so she was sitting on her knees. Melissa then looked up at Kyle and I could see that her mascara was a mess and her hair was in knots.

Kyle then started stroking his dick over Melissa's face. While Kyle was doing that Melissa took her hands and tried to wipe off some of the mascara but it was no use as she was going to need to take a shower.

Kyle started to moan, "Hmm, Oh!"

I could tell Kyle was close to getting there. Melissa opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, Kyle stepped towards her. Soon enough Kyle let out a huge load into Melissa's mouth. It didn't just go in her mouth some got on her face and then close to her eyes. Kyle stroked his dick a couple more times making sure she took all of his load. Once Kyle was done he stepped back and Jake and I watched Melissa as she closed her mouth and swallowed his cum.

Kyle then walked towards the bathroom but first said to Jake, "Your wife is purely amazing!"

Kyle walked towards the bathroom but stopped to grab the towel that I had brought out from the bathroom. Melissa then stood up and took a seat on the bed and looked over at me.

This was a very awkward look as we both had just ate each other out. I didn't know what was going to happen at this point and I didn't want things to be awkward between us.

Melissa said, "I am sorry for everything I have ever said to you about colored people."

Melissa continued, "This is going to stay between all of us in this room though!"

I agreed as I didn't want our family knowing about our incest adventure that we were forced to do. Kyle finished wiping himself off before giving the towel to Melissa. Melissa then wiped her face off then her vagina. After she wiped her vagina off she looked at the towel and could tell that she was bleeding.

She said to Kyle, "I think you ripped my vagina."

Kyle just kinda laughed and said, "Sorry."

Melissa started to get dressed putting on her pink thong first and then her bra. Melissa then put on her pants and then her tank top and shirt. Melissa then walked into the bathroom and tried to fix her hair and make up but she eventually gave up.

She walked back out to the bedroom and said to Jake, "Okay lets go home."

Jake got out of the chair completely humiliated and turned and started walking to the bedroom doors.

Kyle said, "So do you accept colored people in your life now?"

Melissa said, "There is a slight chance," and winked at Kyle as they walked out of the room.

I watched as Melissa walked out of the room looking at her butt as they left.

I stayed in the room with Kyle as they left. I then said to Kyle, "Well, I hope you are happy."

Kyle said, "I am sorry babe but your cousin needed to accept black people and you finally got your fantasy to come true."

Kyle continued, "You didn't enjoy what happened?"

I said, "No I didn't, I love you Kyle with all my heart and I have your baby growing inside of me."

I continued, "I just want you and only you is that a problem?"

Kyle responded, "No it's not I am sorry about what I did."

I said, "Whatever and walked out of the bedroom and shut the door behind me."

I thought to myself, Yes I did enjoy my fantasy finally coming true but now I had to deal with things becoming awkward between my cousin and I and I knew it would. I came to the realization that sometimes a fantasy is better staying a fantasy than acting it out.

I didn't know what to do with my life at this point as Kyle was clearly into my cousin. I went and sat down on the couch downstairs and started to watch some tv. Later that night Kyle tried to come over and talk with me and I wanted nothing to do with him.

I figured the only way that he would learn what he had done is if I started to talk to someone else and hang out with them while I was pregnant with his baby. The reason I thought this would work is because Kyle is really protective over me as he doesn't even really like me texting other guys. I didn't want to do this as I was finally becoming happy with my life. I really had no clue how to prove to him that this was not right and I am not happy with the outcome.

Days went by and I really started to think about what I wanted to do...

To Be continued...