All Comments on 'Unexpected Happenings'

by Mightybond123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

I Loved your story and i am not into the bonage nor the non human but this one was awesome! i am so hot right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Tentacle Sexy is Yummy

I really enjoyed your story. I like non-human and well tentacle sex is a turn on for me. I was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Good First Effort

There aren't many stories in this topic on Literotica, so thanks for adding to the canon. The story itself is good, but I had to lower your rating due to homonym confusion and some physical impossibilities. (You insert things into a pussy or vagina, the only things that get inserted into a clit are genital piercings). If you are already editing your work but are just bad at spelling, try to get a friend to pre-read your work. Literotica also has volunteer editors to help you get your writing legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWESOME!

Best Tentacle story... ever. That is all I have to say, please write another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please!!!

I love this story. Your a great writer. I hope you add more to this story. Its great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I want one of these! Would I have to pay a pet deposit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"She managed to insert one into her clit."??? Before you write your next story - which wasn't bad, by the way - please familiarize yourself with female anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A lot of room for improvement

One of the lower quality stories I have read of this theme.

Do not get me wrong, the theme is fine - but I find the way it was written/executed pretty rushed. Spelling, descriptions, pacing, and various details are all rather lackluster.

Mightybond123Mightybond123almost 7 years agoAuthor
Author: Addressing Grammar issues.

Howdy, "MightyBond123" here, now know as Kriiden or MasterKriiden. It's been a awhile since I wrote this story, and I am aware of how atrocious the lack of editing is. (Also, "inserting into clit." Yes. I've grown up a bit.) However, I'd like to thank the people who looked through the atrocious English that I attempted to use when I wrote this story such long time ago, to see the story for what they thought it was. I would also like to thank the people who went both ways, pointed out it's faults, while enjoying the story for what it was. Thank you. I post here now so I can show this story off to others, as a possible example of my early work.

Psi_PrimePsi_Primeover 1 year ago

Would love to See more like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous