Unexpected Happenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature was getting well fed. Every time the human female had an orgasm, it fed not on just the juices, but on the pure energy emitted by the female. The creature was getting ready to send its gift in return. Not sperm or semen, but an addicting substance.....

The orgasms continued for Kinzie. She did not know how much more she could take. It felt good to have one or two, but so many? Her body was under complete strain. The tentacles lifted her further up in the air. From there, her back was bent, and her legs were spread as far as they would go.

At this point, between the orgasms, Kinzie began to notice the tentacles in her 3 main holes starting to swell. Also during this time, the tentacles began to fuck so fast, they blurred with speed. Kinzie had her most intense orgasm of the entire evening, and while it happened, shots of gel like goo spurted into her mouth, ass, over her tits, and into her pussy. During this final orgasm, Kinzie blacked out again.

When she finally awoke, it was morning. She was incredibly sore everywhere. She remembered what happened the previous night, and frantically looked around. When she didn't see the creature, she dragged herself towards her couch. When she made it, she sat still, thinking about the previous night.

"I.....wow.....that was....amazing. It was horrific....yet....now, when I think about it, it felt great. That was the most intense time of my life, yet the worst.....I want to do it again...."

Kenzie looked around again, but not seeing the creature, she cried. She had become addicted to its pleasure.

But little did she know that the creature stood on the roof, waiting for night to fall once again.

12