All Comments on 'Unexpected Outcomes'

by UndeniablyDesirable

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad

terrible writing

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
Didn't ring true.

1 Why did her employer call her a slut? All she did was work at extra shift. That doesn't even make sense.

2 It was too abrupt when you introduced the boss and immediately he starts fucking her. And she doesn't even put up a fight after you described her as reclusive.

3. Then she goes from being someone who hasn't had sex or perform oral, into a complete sex crazed woman when the second man came in and starts fucking her too.

Sorry love. It needs more work to flow smoother. Its too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
H O T

So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I liked it. I think it may have gone in too quickly though as the boss would bring nothing but pain when going straight into fucking her as he didn't even try to make her wet. Other than that though I enjoyed the story.

XJ347XJ347almost 9 years ago

Didn't like.

1) Virgin enjoying rape? Possible but needs explanation because that is not normal. Since there was no explanation, it reads as fantastical... In this context it is not a good thing.

2)Even if she enjoyed it, that does not explain why she ends up giving consent. She is still being raped. Makes no sense.

You are writing the main character as if she is a slut... but she is a virgin. The two do not mix. She doesn't have the experience to do the things you have her doing. It reads as false. Might as well be talking about magic fairy dust made her horny because that is just as believable.

I like where this story is going, the DP rape scene sounds AMAZING, but a virgin wouldn't enjoy it. You either need to make the virgin NOT enjoy it, OR she needs to not be a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You need to work on your writing

This story was far too abrupt. I guess you could call it fast paced, but there wasn't enough description to interest most readers. I don't know why the man called her a slut for working an extra shift. Neither is the fact that he and the other man just jump in and rape the woman. Also, while women who aren't happy about being raped can be sexually aroused, this is absurd. Every single non con I have read includes a woman that gets sexually aroused and enjoys the rape in their mind. That's not how it works, trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice twist

The virgin enjoying rape and so readily adapting and loving it was a nice way to go instead of slowly leading into it. The abruptness usually wouldn't have worked but you wrote it well unlike some others. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nympho Virgin

Oh, yeah! This really happens ALL the time! An 18 year old virgin is brutally raped, but during the rape she magically transforms into a raging nympho, ready to fuck the entire world - including all living mammals and even a few reptiles,like snakes!! Never mind the physical pain and injury from the brutal rape; forget the psychological damage and the subsequent deep, suicidal depression,tears, feelings of shame and destroyed self-worth and esteem!! All that is just psycho babble.After all, all bitches ultimately love getting sexually assaulted, raped, and hell, most of them want to be murdered right after it all happens! So do it!!

You sick-fuck bastard!!

P.S.I'll be filing a complaint with the FBI over this garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck You All Bitches and DicksπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Fuck You All Bitches and DicksπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous