All Comments on 'Unexpected Surprice'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

And a fair ending. She intentionally, and wilfully, got herself in to the affair that led to her fuckfest.

No mention was made of remorse or love for him and just how stupid she was, so I can see no other recourse but divorce.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I like your stories where the cheater loses better

This one might be realistic but who cares?

Setup

My wife cheated with no remorse until after she was caught. She didnt give a shit for me, her child or her marriage until her lover turned out not to want her and to be a blackmailing criminal.

Outcome

We got divorced and my wife got the house, kid and most of our friends. I am alone, broke and living in a shithole.

Maybe how things work in real life but a little too real for me. Wife wasnt sorry about anything, didnt lose anything and carried on like nothing had happened. Wouldnt the wife at least lose her job since she was conspiring to with a criminal to defraud her company?

I know that I often ask for realistic stories but I didnt mean this realistic :). I meant less than perfect marriages before the cheating and less than perfect husbands when they find out. Its still nice to have the good guy win in fiction even if its not totally realistic.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kind of rushed

Your usual differences with the English language aside this story lack your usual intensity. There really was no drama between the husband and wife. Usually I like that the husband was a man and divorced the cheating wife but there was no real connection in this one for me. The wife said she felt guilty but there was none of the I'm sorry, please forgive me drama as in most of your stories. Finally there should have been a confrontation between the husband and the blackmailer.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
What?

Where's the middle part of the story? What happened? It's like there should have been another page between 1 & 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Idiot wife

You seem to be falling lately into incorporating incredibly stupid wives into your stories. Wives who forget everything about their marriage and family at the mere hint of a compliment by an interested male.

Please give your female characters at least a semblance of a brain. Give them a reason for their behavior.

Also, unless a person has pure hatred and contempt for their spouse, they will not go into such incredible detail about their affair as this wife did. She may have confessed all this to her girl friend but not to her husband. The wife would have confessed only the barest of details to her husband if she ever expected to have a chance of staying together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shit

I always save your stories for last because I know I;ll have at least one good one. Tha was a mistake this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Not your best story but still an enjoyable read.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to agree with Average Joe...

that this story was rather sterile with very little emotion even from the injured party the husband. It would have been nice to have more dialogue and feeling from the kid, the wife, friends or even the blackmailer. It was ho hum the dumb wife cheated, she was blackmailed, they caught the criminals, they divorced and life went on.

I do not believe (using US standards) that the legal case was that straightforward. After all you have a note, her statements and the films as the only evidence of blackmail and rape. A good defense attorney could argue that she went willing with Ronny (her own statements confirmed that fact) and she was into rough sex. They would get time for the drugs though.

Although, this story was not one of your best I do enjoy your writing style.

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Entertaining

Not one of my favorites but entertaining. It was as emotionless as noted by others.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
I like Winterfrog's colloquial and turn of phrases

It reminds me of of my friends I've had over the years from all different countries. When I spoke with them I could tell they were trying to find the right word to convey what they wanted to say "in my language" where often a single word would fit. I just feel sorry for folks who refuse to understand that.

But that aside, I have to agree too Winterfrog. The story seems to clinical. The wife cheats, but when she gives her confession it's all "matter of fact". By that I mean its like she's just reading something she wrote not explaining it to the husband and the police friend. The husband had emotions up till he made her understand he was caught. Then he sat back and listened to the reading as well. No emotion was shown by him either during or after her recital.

Then at the end when the husband said "mafter of factly" we're divorced but now our friends are trying to get us back together if we've not found someone new in five years. ???? Why would they remotely think this was acceptable?

One of my favorite authors, but this was more like someone reading a confession in open court than interaction between married people of 16 years.

But still waiting for your next story.

-Risq

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
cries for more

In David Letterman top ten list fashion I've made a list of often used phrases in situations like this that you might use in expanding the story. Otherwise it's rather cut and dried and dull.

I didn't mean it to happen

It's not what it looks like

I (we) didn't plan it, it just happened

I really do love you

It didn't mean anything

It was just sex

Any variation of "I love you/my husband" followed by and explaination for cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Must admit I found it to be neither emotionless

nor dull and boring. It is simply an account of how a woman failed to respect her marriage vows, allowing herself to be willingly seduced and then the seduced attempts to use the sex to get her to provide him income thru blackmail. If the husband had not been home when he was he would never have know. There is no excuse, no reason, no justification for the husband to excuse such a poor excuse for a marital mate. Divorce is the only way. Those friends that want both to remarry need to learn divorce means the people are not suited for each other and they may have no earthly notion of why the divorce happened. Women who open their legs so willingly will again when the right opportunity comes by. No sense reliving such pain and anguish. She may have been the ideal woman for him but she was not the ideal person to be a wife nor a mother. She doesnt have the morals or ethics to pass to the child.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Uninspired

Reads like a newspaper account of infidelity. Very dry and droll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Still Don't Know Why They Call It "LovingWives"

Dry and clinical in the descriptions, little drama, but the problem may have been in the translation. "Emil and I meet and do "funny things..". This should have read "Meet and do many "fun" things...". Just an example. Little is known about about the punishment and time to be served, and what about the wife's employer's reaction? Now THAT had to have

been off the reservation!

And what was meant at the end of the story in the last couple of paragraphs when the husband stated that their"Friends are trying some kind of game where we will have a marriage in 5 years if we are not married to others"?? Scandinavian customs can surprise me easily, but I'd like to hear more about this new "Marriage" angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Almost good, the wife was a planning and cheating

slut you carried on an affair and group fuck and kept quiet about it and husband only found our by accident. He put him in harms was by having bareback sex and then having sex with her husband and bringing who knows what into the home. Yes I would divorce her, anyone chosing sides would immediately show their lack of ethics and morals. I regret the son stayed with the wife. She is a person lacking morals and ethics and therefore a poor role model for the son. Better that he lives with the father and has limited visits with the mom. Regarding the five year back to thing, why would a person even consider taking back what they know is trash? She went along with the affair over a prolonged period of time and could have stopped it anywhere along the way. She is a lying, betraying, disrespectful adulterous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Friends took sides? They knew she intentionally

cheated, had an affair, became a whore willingly or unwillingly, and they took her side. Those "friends" are your worst enemies and lack morals or ethics. The first few dates without sex by her showed she was a cheater and adultress, had the husband known of this he should have divorced her then. You cant take cheating back so there is nothing to get over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
common sense in your country, where is it

i let her do this and that,and five yrs. from now we might get back together.you sound like some whining bitch.this whore fucked three men or more and was a slut for them.disease and any other thing she could bought home to you and the kid.get some balls.

AZSAMAZSAMabout 15 years ago
Weak ending

When you consider all the stories by the author, this one disappointed me as to it's very weak ending. It could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YOUR WRITING

Your writing is getting worst and your stories that were once good are now terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CRAP

I truly hate all your stories, personally I think the bitch should pay severely for what she’s done.

All the men in your stories are a bunch of cowards.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Okay

You have written better stories, but this one was realistic enough. Many men and women succumb to romance and sex with a younger attractive person. Its hard for married people to compete with a player... She screwed up, got into a situation she could not get out of easily and lost her husband over it... Pretty realistic if you ask me! Forgiveness is divine if one can do it and wants to. Sounded like he was considering it...so what? Happens every day in marriages! Mostly women forgiving their men I udnerstand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a

What a stupid story,in all my life who could even think up this crap.EVERYBODYIN SWEDEN MUST BE RETARDED I KNOW YOU ARE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Garbage!!

Stop writing garbage like this please. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Idiot commenter.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS

if there is no closure on ending. TK U MLJ LV NV PS or is that a SURPRISE or a surprice

cyrilliccyrillicover 12 years ago
With the kid ...

... I would have preferred a few sessions of revenge sex rather than a divorce.

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
I dont get this story.

Clearly the wife is innocent in this story. She was raped then blackmailed.

Why would they divorce? Is the husband such an ass he cant stand by his wife who was violated beyond belief?

It seems this man is no man at all. He is on the same level of them rapers and blackmailers not standing by the woman he loved for 42 years, the woman who is the mother of his child.

Geez,

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
she was not raped

she started this willingly. only the guy was using her. the husband was correct to divorce.. she let her hormones take her head over..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was too easy for her to cheat...easy to see she was never faithful...

DNA for the son would be important to me...but not enough bang here, sorry, keep writin though...bill

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
This time the guy was a bit s9mpleminded -

Yes she was complicit in the original two acts and violated her vows and his trust - but quickly became aware of how stupid she had been and tried to escape - with no success - she did figure out how bad this was and became sort of in for a penny in for a pound about it until the rape scene - and it was rape make no mistake - until she could manage to get other help to get away .

Why would she not choose her husband for the help - the answer is obvious she wanted ti hide the whole thing from him - this is one time when it really was not about him, he could/should have been more supportive and caring towards her even if he felt he had to divorce her to maintain face.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 5 years ago
I understand your pan

Feel for you buddy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
She slut pure and simple

She kept asking for it and got it

Price had to be paid

How long would she had kept up if it was just him

Or

How long till next

He is wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are you a woman?

Ssriously all the women in your stories are evil whores who get off lightly.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
GETTING RID OF THE WIFEY SLUT IS OK

but the 5 year self imposed exile for chapter 2 is barbarious. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
STARTING OVER IS TO BE EXPECTED

but why a 5 year hiatus. TK U MLJ LV NV

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Usual Winterfrog bullshit

That is all I can say

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Good 5 star story, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know many Norwegian and Swedish men. They are milder and even tempered. But your audience is American, and one of the best things said about us is we tend to be a people of action. Very few would be so sanguine if a long time wife would did such pain to us.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***I know many Norwegian and Swedish men. They are milder and even tempered. But your audience is American, and one of the best things said about us is we tend to be a people of action.***

Don't bullshit dude. Americans are every which way. Plenty of cucks and morons. "Audience", meaning yourself?

By the way, the story is okay albeit short and not very original but at least the blackmail is for some real financial benefit which makes sense. Usually LW moronic stereotypes are to have blackmail for more fucking or whoring for money which is truly stupid.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

All I can say is dont listen to the cheering fan girl comments. This was badly done, from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too few consequences for all parties involved, especially the cheating wife with her "silly" mistake

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955over 1 year ago

First off, when the wife was to to explain what she had done, I am sure that no cheating wife would give anywhere near that detailed of a description. Second, the entire story seemed rushed, but, most especially the ending. Too bland of a story to be worth more than 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ls this the only piece from the author that doesn't end with RAAC? Even here, there's an element of blackmail involved

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Who

Who the hell is Sebastian?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous