Unexpected Surprice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

Epilog

Ethel and I divorced. Emil chooses to live with her and I had no objections for that because he visits me rather often and we do many funny things together. Ethel bought me out from my part of the house and I bought her out from the car. Both sold for market prices. Some of our friends chose sides. Others are as they always had been and invite both of us to their parties. So far neither Ethel or me has caused any problems when we met at parties or in the mall. Of course, nobody can call us friends but we at least can accept each other and have a polite talk about our son. Neither of us is involved in a new relationship yet. Some friends have begun to work on some kind of game, which means that if both Ethel and I are free five years after the divorce, they will fix a new marriage for us.

I feel and really hope for the time being, there must is some lovely woman out there who wants to get together with a fair guy as me within less than five years.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers
12