All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 02'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Denis093Denis0932 months ago

Read this whole series about 3 years ago, but didn't give any feed back. I'm rereading these again, & this leaving feedback! Wouldn't mind you adding more chapters.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wishing this was me!! Great story embodying one of my favorite fantasies. Very well thought out and written. Looking forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"condoms. Again"

Chill, dude. They're getting tested; within (I presume) a chapter or two, the condoms will be history.

And we readers, just like the characters themselves, will enjoy their bareback sex - both the sensations and the spontaneity - all the more for their having had to deal with protection for a while.

I just hope Amy and Issie are both on birth control, or Ned's had the snip...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love the attention and detail to the women's orgasms.

Mickeymac77Mickeymac77over 4 years ago
Loved it

The writing is so much better for me when written by a women. Most of the authors I have read write the sex entirely from a mans perspective. We are mostly concerned with size, strength and vigour etc not with the erogenous zones of a female.Thank you for such a believable tale.I look forward to the rest.

padlerpadlerabout 6 years ago
you are fantastic

Just found you and just finished reading 3 of your stories, the last being 'unexpected 3-some', chapter 2.

You have kept me reading with strong and growing appetite and high excitement.

You really are brilliant in your details, and your build ups.

I will keep reading you... and keep up your very stimulating and good work

Geir from Norway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky guy

Good story its so refreshing that the guy does not have a 10 inch dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
condoms. Again

Condoms ruin a fantasy for me, mostly because they nearly completely kill the sensations, at least for me. Therefore, safe sex ruins a story for me. Have only read two of your stories, i just assume condoms are in them all. its a fantasy, not a youth outreach article.

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Haircut

Even on a cruise you need to get it cut occassionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unexpected threesom

Great series going here, but wait a sec...was Issie serious about getting her hair done...in the middle of a laborious cruise?

That puzzled me.

rooster_1rooster_1about 7 years ago
More please

Enjoying the story and hoping to read more. Would love to be in Neds position

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES