All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 02'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absolutely love this story

Absolutist live this story it's a rephreshing read please don't make me wait long for the next chapter

AlphaMateAlphaMateover 13 years ago
GREAT!!

I'm smell a promising author! Your story is great just a little bit about point of view, while you're on cullen PoV, I see you still using 'cullen' it's just a little off, maybe you should using me or his...

And about using clan, isn't pack more suitable for werewolves.

Well it's your story, do what you think you must do. Keep going, good work. Lol

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Promising

You are writing what appears to be a great story. I'm still waiting for them to actually meet, the suspense is wonderful as long as you get the next chapter out right away. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I am actually really beginning to love this story. You're keeping me at the edge of my seat. Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter! I can't wait for them to finally confront one another. Im getting very excited!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
YO!

That was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for them to actually meet.

I'm sure Angel is going to give it to Cullen in the next chapter! :) Can't wait for it. Please don't let us wait tooooo long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Loved It!!!

I especially like the fact that you are building up the characters and not leading them straight to bed! Cullen seems to be very complex and I hope that Angel continues to challenge him as well as compliments him I look forward to reading more. This could really turn into a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Didn't like it much with all that routine work description ... If he can smell his mate - he would run all the floors and find her. The hospital is empty at 5 a.m. anyway.

devil127pdevil127palmost 13 years ago
is it just me or were some of the dialogue from another novel

I don't wanna accuse u of anything but some of the stuff u have written (such as dialogue) seem to be very similar to a Julie Garwood novel titled "The Wedding"

SingingSirenSingingSirenalmost 13 years ago
ummm actaully

my brother works in the ER the hospital is NEVER empty never people dont die only during work hours

ZigPupZigPupover 12 years ago
Yeeeeaaahhh....

Ok I'm not the only one... You definitely took some dialogue and kinda part of the background on Cullen from the wedding by Julie garwood. Not that I blame you. She's awesome but adding her in the story? You just made it waaaaay obvious ya know? Love the story though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editing

Girl, you need someone to proofread and edit your writing! While the storyline is intriguing thus far (though I've read many stories that have the same theme), you mix past and present tense...at one point, you wrote 'I finally get to meat my mate'....excuse me? Meat?? Isn't that something you eat? Unless you were making an unintended pun, you need to fix up your use of grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOST

this story made me so lost gotta tell you dont ever try it again.

shannonor82shannonor82over 11 years ago
Hopefully Helpful

I agree it is a promising story and as a fellow attempted writer, I appreciate your tale. it did detract slightly that I recognized the back story of Cullen from one of my all-time favorite novels. Though I can't blame you entirely Julie Garwood is awesome. Editors are wonderful creatures who can be your cheering section when you need it and help make your story its best. Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous