Unextpected Change.. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Defiantly." She turns around and zips it for me, and damn this thing is tight. It just barely goes above the top of the bare by like a centimeter. Because of where it rides and how tight it is it creates an insane amount of cleavage. The hem is so short that I think my butt is hanging out. I turnaround trying to see if so while pulling down on it as well but it refuses to budge.

"Sammy is my butt hanging out of this dress?"

"No but if you were to bind over everyone will be able to see how tiny the underwear you have on really is."

"really why did you have to pick something this short out? I would like to at least have some modesty." She starts laughy at that comet. "What? I am serious I may love what I have become but I would like where my garter belt and thing highs connect to be covered if only just barely."

"I mean is that too much to ask for its not like they are way down by my knees. Just another inch or two be enough"

"Where your going to night its not going to mater for very long at all"

"Oh? Its not is it. Please do tell me"

"Nope I already said to much." She acts like she is zipping her mouth shut locking a lock then throwing away the key. "And besides its time to get other here and let me put makeup on the pretty face of yours even though you are very pretty without it." I of course start blushing at that "No I'm not." We spend the next half hour talking, painting mail nails a purple both hands and toes, and makeup. Once finished she leads me to the full size mirror on the back of my door. I look like an asbloutly different person than even the first time Kala had made me up. I don't know if It is the fact that now I was all girl or just accepting even wanting to look pretty or what. I had a dark almost black lipstick on and the perfect amount of makeup on not to slutty but defiantly more than casual. The dress accented my body just so that all my curves and assets look just that more enticing all the way down to my long and slender legs that was covered in the black mesh.

"Ok now that's enough time to drool over yourself, come we have to pick out shoes."

I decide on the black open toed pump that had a 6 inch heal. "I believe those are the perfect choice." I hear from Sammy once they are on and I start to walk downstairs to the living room to wait on Kala. About twenty or so minutes the door opens to Kala entering and walking right paste me on the couch getting about half way up the stairs stopping, turning around, and saying

"I didn't recognize you there at all. I am speechless"

"That makes two of us" I laugh.

Its been a while since kala has gotten hom and I am starting to wonder what is taking her so long to get ready what could those two possibly be doing up there. I get up off the couch and head to the bottom of the stairs when I see both Sammy and kala come out of her room all mad up. I just stand there mouth wide open staring at both of them while the climb down the stairs bushing past me.

"Come on lets go or we are going to be waiting in line way to long." Kala says quite impatiently I might add.

We all pile into the vehicle with me in the back kala driving and Sammy riding shotgun I would have drove but I am still getting use to wearing heels and I have no idea still where we are going no matter how much I tried to pry it out of her.good half hour to hour later we finally arrive in an underground parking garage.

"Now are you going to tell me where the hell we are and what kind of place needs this much parking?"

"Nope!" Sammy and kala say in unison. We get up the fligh of stairs to a weird hallway and the hallway is filled with people in the same 'going out attire' that we are in. The line is actually moving quite fast for as long as the hall seems. Before we know it we are at the door with a large man stand by it with a black shirt and pants.

"ID's please ladies." His voice is really deep. I stand there like a lump on a log know that my old id would not work considering it said male I totally forgot to get it changed over this past week. "I don't have one." I say in an almost whisper.

"What was that miss? You are going to have to speak up."

Thankfully kala steps up with hers and sammy's telling him that, "she doesn't have one. She is from out of the state and part of her luggage got stolen."

"I'm sorry then no ID no entry"

"Come on please isn't there anything thing that she can do to persuade your mind otherwise?"

"Please Mr. just this once I promise I won't let it happen again I am just trying to have fun I won't cause any trouble at all I promise." I say in my best littles girls voice that daughters use on there daddies to get him to cave in.

"Well you do look of age" he begins "ok just this once."

"Thank you so much" I exclaim giddily jump up and kissing him on the lips while making sure to rub his crotch with my hand when we separate.

I hear kala tell me that "You are such a tease!" when we get out of ear shot of the doorway.

"I know but you love me anyways."

"That I do" she responds playfully slapping my rear.

With that I finally realize that we are in the most popular club for a long, long ways. The music is loud, and people are dancing and drinking already even though its only 8. We get some drinks and kala tries to drag me out to the dance floor.

"Oh no, no, no, I am content with just staying right here. Watching the two of you go make fools of yourselves."

"No is not an answer we are going to take tonight young lady." Both end up pushing me protesting the whole way out to the middle of the room.

"I told you I don't and can't dance."

"Neither can we but that doesn't stop us, and besides it s not really about whether or not you can dance its about how much attention you can attract to your self and drive the boys nuts with desire." Kala says then proceeds to kiss Sammy right there in front of everyone for a good little bit. Which of course got the crowd that noticed them going and hollering.

We spend the next hour or so fooling around on the dance floor.

"Ok I'm done I need more to drink and its getting a bit crowded for my liking." I had been bumped into and grinding on more than I would have like to have been even though my pussy was wet. On the way back to the drinks a guy bumps into me drenching me with his drink.

"Oh, my I am so sorry about that I should have been paying more attention to were I was going. At least its only water."

"It's partially my fault I was hurrying away from the chaos out there" I reply pointing back to the dancefloor.

"ha I take it you don't like dancing all that much then?"

"No, it's not the dancing so much even though at first I was against it. It Is all the strangers men and women that bump into you."

"Ya, that does get to be a bothersome especially for me it's another guy that is hitting your ass. Like invading my personal bubble a little too much there. Any way here let me help you dry that off." Leading me towards the backroom.

"Wow I didn't know you had the vip backstage access."

"Yes, well perks of being related to the owner."

"Oh?" he seems to ignore that comet and drags me to a small room with an attached bathroom.

He points to the bathroom telling me that I can use it to get out of this dress. "I have a dryer we can put it in."

"Ok." I go in the bathroom change and walk back out in my underwear with my dress in my hand to a surprised man. "you going to come out here in that?" he I barely able to form the words and ask the question he is so stunned.

"Why not I have underwear still on its not like I am in my birthday suite and beside what you expect me to stay in the bathroom until this is dry? I say holding out my dress for him to tak and put in the dryer which he does.

"well no, I guess not just shocking that you came out in front of me like that like it is nothing. Not that I am complaining you are stunningly gorgeous."

I blush to that. "why aren't you the gentlemen with such nice complements." Which gets him to blush now.

He startles me with asking me, "what is your name?" I hadn't really thought much about what I should change it to since I know that I couldn't use any variation of my old one let alone it. Wow I can't believe that we hadn't thought of any names. I was taking too long to answer a simple question ass my name that he says " you can be in lingerie in front of a complete stranger but not tell them your name?"

"hey now this is your fault to begin with if you hadn't ran into me I wouldn't be just in my lingerie, and its not like you told me yours."

"Mark."

"Well Mark its nice to meet you my name is serenity."

"Like wise and that's an unuasl name but I like it."

"There you go again with the flirting."

"Hey not like I can help it I have the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in her underwear siting right next to me. What else did you expect?"

With that we talk a bit more about different things I asked him about what he did and he did the same even though once again I didn't know what to tell him so all I said was that it was complicated and I didn't want to talk about it. Which led to awkward silence for the next 10minutes until the dryer dinged letting us know that my dress was dry. He goes gets it and brings it back to me. 'here you go my lady."

I once again laugh taking the dress. I start to turn to go and get change but for some reason I stop, turn around and proceed to kiss him. At first he is to shocked to do anything and I start to pull back afraid I went to far but he grabs me and kisses me back this time adding his tongue to the mix. I start to roam my hands up and down his back hes doing the same thing except for the fact that he is touching my skin whereas I am still touching his clothes. He takes on hand going a little farther each moment stoping barely for a second and when he senses that I am no refusing his adventurous hand he proceeds to my but grabing and squeezing my left then right butt check.

Breaking the kiss he says "damn you have a nice ass."

"Just shut up and continue kissing me." I respond bring his head back towards mine but instead of him kissing my mouth he lowers his head and starts to kiss my neck. Wow did that feel good. fireworks were already starting to go off in my head and he hadn't even touched my breasts let alone my pussy. I feel his hard cock poking me in the stomach as he continues down to my breast. Taking out my right breast and nibbling on my nipple, almost chewing on it. It set me off

"Damn that's good." I moan

After he gets done with my right breast he goes to get my left one but I quickly drop to my knees and unzip his pants fishing his hard cock out of its prison. "Yummy this looks delicious" I says as I am seductively licking around the head. I engulf the whole 7 inches in one quick motion causing him to let out a few moans of his own. In and out I bob stopping every once in a while, to twirl my tongue around his tip. Its not long and he is grunting, and grabs hold of my face shoving his cock all the way in stops and then lets lose unloading the first few jets of cum down my throat. Even though it was only one your two they both were a lot in quantity and he wasn't done by a long shot. He pulls out all the way till just the tip is in and continues to fire more jets of cum coating then filling my mouth completely full of his delicious cum. I swallowed quickly just in case he had more, and he shot one last jet of cum on my tongue allowing me to really taste it. It was different from my own and the others that I had ingested sweeter yet still tangy with just a hint of saltiness.

"Damn you cum a lot." I finally say after enjoying his cum the flavor still faintly on my tongue.

"Ya, I'm sorry I should have pulled out"

"No, don't worry about it I really enjoyed it especially the taste. Now is he up for round two? because you got me so wet that my panties are drenched as well now."

With you most defiantly but are you sure you want to do this I me" I cut him off before he is able to finish.

"Yes like I said I can't go back out there like this I need your cock and I need it now."

"Ok then you asked for it" with that he leads me to the room connect though the bathroom to a queen size bed in a room that is just barely big enough for that size of a mattress. I fall on the bed getting into the doggy position shaking my ass towards him begging him to hurry up and stick his cock in me. When he finally pushes in I let out a long and loud moan. "ooohhhh ya that's it nice a deep ssssoooo good." He quickie brings me to an orgasm, which he must have realized that I was having because he changed his pace to slow long strokes in and out which prolong my orgasm.

When I finally come down from my high I have him pull out and ask him "lay down on you back I want to ride that cock."

"Gladly." He then gets on the bed lying down spreading his legs out in the process. His cock felt so much different in this position plus I loved the fact that I was in control of the rhythm. Up and down up and down I went. two more orgasms racked my body, and on my second one he thrust upwards pulling me down into him holding me there and let's lose, I felt his cock expand and then his cum squirt after squirt deep into my pussy it seemed like he wasn't going to stop which just push my orgasm all that longer. When he finally does pull out it feels like a damn broke as his um floods out of my pussy. It seems to take forever for the river of cum to stop flowing but when it does I get off the bed and go to the bathroom and put my dress on. Oh, wow! I thought to myself, kala was right. There is nothing like a man filling you up to the brim. By the time I finish in the bathroom mark is no where to be found oh well. I guess its past time for me to get back out there and find kala before she gets any ideas about me. Once back out the last door the noise hits me like a truck I forgot I was in a club, because of how quiet it was in the back.

"There you are, you been being naughty again?" Sammy and Kala are both siting in a nearby booth drinking some odd shaped glass with three men in different positions around the table. I slide in next to the guy on the right who's next to kala. I ignore her question for now embarrassed that I had done it again, plus it was none of these men's business.

"Who might this lovely lady be?" Asks the man on the over side of the table siting between Sammy and Kala. It takes me a minute to realize he was talking to me.

"Me? My name's Serenity." Kala, and Sammy both seem to like that name with the expressions on their faces.

"I never heard that before." Replies the man siting to the right of Sammy.

"Ya, well I think it is a beautiful name." Says the man between Kala and me in a deep voice.

Over the next hour we sit there drinking and talking I mostly just sit and watch. There was something about the guy next to me that kept me looking at him. I don't know if it was the subtle advances he was making or what. What I do know is that my body begins to heat up almost instantly, my pussy moistening and dribbling down my legs. You feel a heated twisting coming from deep within your belly, causing sweat to bead on your forehead, and you must stop yourself from masturbating right then and there, through a great effort of will you keep your hand away. And just like that, the intense desire fades to being more manageable without intense concentration. Guy siting next to me gets even more daring by placing is hand midway on my thigh slowly rubbing up and down yet more up than down. I feel my dress trying to be moved when I realize where his hand has actually reached. I look over at him giving him a you beter back that hand off right now look. When my arousal begins to overwhelm me again. I can feel the hot humidity between my legs, my aching cunt throbbing with need. I close my eyes, trying to think of anything that might help me get the rising tide of arousal to subside. I quickly get up and excuse myself to the ladies room.

With a feminine whimper, I know I lost the battle even before I reach the door, one of my hands already reaching for my pussy while the other begins to fondle one of my sensitive breasts over my dress. Thankfully no one was between me and the bathroom nor in the bathroom. It only takes seconds before I have my fingers buried in my cunt, thrusting in and out of my aching hole like a piston. I cry out with a shuddering moan as I reach my first orgasm, but in spite of the blissful release, my arousal only continues to grow.

My eyes snap open at the sound of a zipper being drawn. I'm filled with revulsion and horror as I see a cock, larger than mine once was, throbbing inches from my face, but at the same time, my mouth waters as it craves the feel of it on my tongue.

"Come on girly, you know this is what you want." A rumbling male voice says.

Just the sound of the voice is enough to trigger another orgasm. Some small part of my mind tries to place the familiar voice, but I can focus my thoughts on nothing but quivering rod before me. Instead I feel my lips parting as the bulbous head of the cock before me brushes my lips. The hand in my hair begins to guide my head, his hips thrusting as he drives his cock into my willing mouth. It isn't long before the man's movements become erratic, his breathing ragged. I know instinctively, and from personal experience, that he must be nearing his own orgasm. I feel my biggest orgasm tonight beginning to crest.

"Swallow it all like a good little slut," The man growls, his cock swelling between my lips just moments before it begins to fill my mouth with his seed. The vile, thick seed coats my tongue and mouth, but I find myself unable to resist the need to savor the taste. When my own orgasm finally hits, I feel myself swallowing the cum in my mouth, my whole world going gray as I lose consciousness. I don't know how long I was slumped over the toilet, but when I began to come to my senses once more, I could still detect the salty sweet taste of the man's cum on my tongue. What the hell just happened to me? I was beginning to panic when Kala comes through the door.

"Let us go sweety."

We get home to an unusual vehicle in the driveway. "Whose car is that?"

"Oh, that thing you will see soon enough."

We pile out of the car entering the house to find the guys from earlier already in the house on the couch. "What are they doing here?" I quietly ask Kala.

"To have fun with us silly."

"Hmpph." I mutter I was heading for the stairs when I get a sharp need to be filled in all my holes, causing me to moan. Apparently louder than I thought because I hear Sammy say, "sounds like some one likes that idea." I didn't really, but hey why not I suppose it would be fun to entertain more than one cock. I get on my knees crawling to the men. By the time I get there they have their pants around their ankles. Not that you have much choice in the matter after Rob's dick was hanging in front of you. No, from there on out it's autopilot, no matter what you want. You're bobbing up and down on him, your love pillows getting slicker, wetter, thicker as you massage his length with full conviction. "that's it cumslut." At that I relize that I had been fighting it but why? I was becoming a CUMSLUT. I am so good at it, a real natural. It couldn't be coincidence. And besides, you love it. You've merely sucked him for a minute or two and you can feel your own orgasm building, just from the friction against your luscious lips. And you feel Robs enjoying it too, his groans almost as loud as your muffled moans, his right hand long wandering behind your head, always reinforcing and motivating your determined stride. As if I need that...

When the first bead of precum hits, you're out of control. The drop hitting your tongue throws you into a frenzy, one that your boss didn't expect. You had grabbed his ass for support, but now you're pulling. Robert is caught off-balance, and falls over onto you, now in a "push-up" sort of position, with you lying underneath. The buzzing in your head gets stronger, you slurp and gurgle with renewed conviction, never letting off. With your head angled backwards, his length has a much easier time pumping into your straightened, waiting throat.