Unextpected Change.. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert seems quite taken by this position and your display and starts meeting your bobbing with thrusts of his own. His meat being rammed so deep into your cum tunnel causes you to gag lewdly, but it feels so good, you orgasm a little every time he does it. You're seriously messy at this point but it seems the great finale is upon you. Both of you speed up, your gagging becoming so frequent that it's adding to the symphony of squelching and slurping the two of you are performing, until Rob thrusts deep into your sperm pipeline, resting there, emptying himself, feeding you directly.

True to form, you don't let a drop go to waste and clean off his dick expertly, every single cell finding its way into your cum repository. As soon as you're done, you just lay on your back, twitching, surrendering yourself to the cum trance, completely immobile. You're still moaning even after Rob has long finished feeding you, reveling in the sensations. Your lost in the trance so much that you didn't notice the other two had gotten up and came towards you. The man in front of me shoves his cock between my lips. I moan, my tongue darting out to taste the crown of his cock. as I wrap my lips around his thick shaft. I cry out in rapture around the cock in my mouth as I feel the man behind me slide his cock into my hungry cunt. It doesn't take long before the two men have found a rhythm, the man in front of me using my face roughly while the man behind me takes me like a bitch in heat.

Somewhere deep inside of me, I feel a whimper of resistance, but its quickly washed away by my all consuming arousal that has become my world. I bounce eagerly between the two hard shafts. Enjoying the first time that I am being splitroasted Almost in unison, the two men shove as deeply into me as they can, my cunt clamping down on the cock inside of it while I nearly gag on the cock buried in my throat. I feel a searing hot stream of cum gush into my pussy, filling it to overflowing as the cock inside me satisfies its need.

Meanwhile the cock in my throat pulses, shooting its first torrent of cum directly into my throat. The man quickly pulls back, the second rush of his seed spraying across my tongue. My lips instinctively clamp down around the head of his cock, trying to keep it inside of my mouth while I desperately try to swallow all of his seed. When the two men release me, I collapse to the ground, cum leaking from both my mouth and my pussy as I lay there, curled into a fetal position, basking in the afterglow. Something clicks in my brain.

I must have passed out because next thing I know the sun is shining in my face and I am in my bed. I groggy move to the bathroom to relieve my aching bladder, when I decide to run a bath. Settling into the water, I close my eyes and enjoy the warmth, even if its a bit on the hot side. Feeling a growing arousal, I let my hand slide down my body, one hand finding its way towards my breasts. Closing my eyes, I clinch my fists, partly frustrated by the sexual tension. Didn't I cum enough yesterday. I take a deep breath, letting some of the tension drain out of me.

Reluctantly, I cup one of my breasts, the orb of flesh nearly aching to be touched. A tingle of excitement down below draws my other hand back below the waterline. I feel a shiver run through me, and it has nothing to do with the temperature of the water. It feels like an electric current course through me when my fingers touch the folds of my pussy. Hesitant, I allow a single finger to slip into my hole. My breath catches as my fingers begin to thrust in and out of my pussy. Every thrust of my fingers becomes more insistent than the previous one, my need growing into something desperate.

My body begins to shudder with every thrust as I get closer to the peak that my body so desperately craves. My hips jerk suddenly, my body tensing as I cum. My hips moving spasmodically as I experience a series of small orgasms, one right after another so close together that I can barely distinguish one from another. When they finally stop coming, my body goes limp, the water sloshing out of the tub around me. I breathe in deeply, letting out a shuddering breath as I work to breathe normally again.

While I am getting dressed I have a desire to get my belly and tongue pierced. I wonder what made me want that not like I really ever was big into piercings even though I did like it when a girl wore a bikini and had her belly button pierced.

Downstairs I find Kala just finishing making the table. When she notices me I am greeted with, "why hello sleepy head."

"Yes, good morning. Did I pass out last night or something? I don't remember much at all."

"Yes who did right after you were a naughy little slut and made all three emty their balls into you. To where they couldn't give us any." She replies with an almost sadness to her voice.

"Oh, ya I had something I want to ask your opinion on."

With a mischievous laugh she says, "what if you should do a train?"

"No, you ass. If I should get my belly button and tongue pierced."

"I think that is a great idea and I have the perfect place too. I may even get mine done while there. What do you think about your nipples as well?"

"Hell no, but most defiantly on the par about you getting them so that way we would match."

"Fine, no nipples."

We finish our breakfast and go to the piercings and tattoo parlor down the road. We both pile out of the car entering the door with a ringing sound as it opens.

"Be with you in just a moment, feel free to look around." We hear from some where in the back. We both gaze around the store looking and the different styles of tattoos and piercings. Making comets about various once that we like. When we see the source of the voice come into view.

"How may I help you fine young ladies today?"

"Uhh." I begin but am thrown off guard when I realize that is the girl with the cock who I lost my virginity to. Kala quickly responds, "yes we are here for some piercings please."

"Certainly, my dears. Know what ones you want already, or do you need a few to look?

"I am ready I don't about serenity here, so I will go first."

"Please have a seat here and we shall begin." Kala grabs the set that she wants and has a seat.

I brose the different ones. Wow so many to choose from I thought to myself slightly overwhelmed at the possibilities. Before I know it she is done with kala and its my turn. I grab the ones I want and head over to the chair.

"I would like my ears to be done first please." I tell her handing her the sea blue studs.

"No problem at all." with that she grabs this funny looking contraption, brings it near my ear. With a small pinch and a few seconds of her fiddling with the stud its in. She quickly repeats the process on my other ear. "All done anything else?" wow they change my look.

Kala bumps me out of my daze. "Yes, sorry my tongue with this" I hand her a small golden needle with a pearl on one end. "And belly button." Handing hear a small dangling pendant.

"No problem at all it wouldn't be right if she didn't admire herself a little bit no would it? these two are going to be different than your ears."

"Okay, first I will disinfect the spot, it might taste a little weird but you won't really feel anything else." she says, then does so, and is right, it doesn't have a very pleasant taste, but nothing hurts yet. "The next part will be rather painful. First, I will use this clamp to fixate the spot your stud will go in." she shows you a clamp, clean-looking and the arms end in little rings, the piercing can go right through those. The clamp now attached to your tongue, she produces a needle. "Now, I'll have to make the actual piercing with this needle. This can hurt quite a lot, so better grab the chair if you're not used to pain. Try not moving around too much." Damn, why did you decide to go for this, you're sca—

OW! You can't even finish your thoughts from the pain you're experiencing right now. She sees you struggle and has a pained expression on her face, she feels for you. When did your tongue get so sensitive? Fortunately, it's over as quickly and surprisingly as it began, just leaving a dull throb in the aftermath. "That looked like it hurt a lot, I'm very sorry but it's part of the procedure. I hope you will like the end result, we're almost finished. You vaguely feel the metal being inserted into your tongue.

"I will fetch a small mirror for you. If you allow my saying so, it looks very beautiful on you!", she tells you in her ever-present merry demeanor that makes you forget about the throbbing in your mouth for a moment. she returns with a small hand mirror and an even wider smile than before.

You look into the small mirror and cautiously stretch your tongue out in front of it. When you first lay eyes on the metal stud probing out of the center of your tongue, a shiver runs down your spine, in a good way. A delicious way. It looks gorgeous on the new you and you can't imagine ever taking it off again. Given your complicated outfit, and not knowing how much room she'll need, you take you top off revealing you denim bra and breasts, then hike down the skirt your wearing so that you're basically sitting before her naked, but its not like she hadn't seen it before.

You can tell that she is visibly more nervous during this procedure than the other two. I wonder if it's the fact that I am so underdressed. Still, she gets to the part where she walks you through the process, explaining every step on the way. Some painful pricks, and that was it, you're done in no more than 10 minutes, altogether. With the mirror from earlier, you can inspect the new piece of jewelry a little better, and are in love with the sight before you. The purple of the gem in the center is very eye-catching and gives your lower body an exotic allure that you wouldn't want to miss only seconds after acquiring it.

Exhilarated by the results of today, you go to thank he profusely and apologies for her embarrassment even though probably was more arousal due to your spontaneous nudity but remember you don't even know her name. "I never got to know your name. What is it?"

"Oh, ya, I never properly introduced myself." With a slight blush she continues with, "it's Kanaye"

"It is a pleasure to meet you Kanaye, and thankyou for the piercings I love them even if they hurt a lot." With that both Kala and Kanaye burst into laughter.

"Not funny." I say smacking kala. "It's not my fault my tongue is really sensitive."

"Sure, that's why," kala teases.

While paying Kala invites her to diner later this week, which she gratefully accepts. I was about to enter the car when Kala speaks up "hey, why don't we go get our nails and toes done?"

Before I know what, I am saying I blurt out "Why not that sounds like fun." She giggles at that.

"What?" I was slightly annoyed at her giggling

"Just at how you have change so much."

"No, I hav..." I begin to protest but she interrupts me by saying " yes you have it was your idea about the piercings not mine even though it is a great one its not on that I would have thought you would have suggested so soon."

"I guess your right" I sigh "a lot has change but I am really enjoying myself. Now enough with that lets go get our nails done!" We arrive at the nail place in no time. Once there and have entered the building I see that it has a few people seated here and there.

"Do you ladies have an appointment?" asks the lady behind the counter.

"No"

"Ok then if you don't mind who does your nails then please have a seat and the next available person will help you." She says point towards the row of chairs under the bay window. Half a hour latter my head won't stop hurting so I tell Kala that, "I need some fresh air."

"Ok."

I head outside, I hear a noise coming from around the corner. Out of touristy and boredom I go check it out. I see nothing when I turn the corner, so I continue past the dumpster to find no one. Hmmp I must be hearing things. I turn around to a terrible smell of boos that hit my face all at once nearly causing me to fall from the smell. Jumping backwards I see a man who is already trying to free his dick, his drunken hands fumbling with his zipper before finally getting it out with a triumphant grunt. His cock is huge, both long and thick and it is starting to get hard as he is staring at your tits. "Take your top off now before I cut it off." He threatens with a pocket knife in his hand. You quickly oblige, then kneel in front of him and shuffle forward to allow his dick to get between your boobs. The positioning is awkward, but he does not seem to mind. He is grinning like a maniac as you grab your boobs and make a soft warm tunnel he can push his still growing cock into. Despite his drunken state he seems invigorated, bucking his hips with enthusiasm and spouting a mixture of abuse and praise in your direction. It's strage to have a dick in-between your breasts, you don't know yet if you like it or hate it.

He is quite loud and you are pretty close to the main street but thankfully he does not last long. With a final shout of 'BIG DAMN TITS!' he comes, his enormous cock splattering your big boobs and face both liberally with cum. He puts his cock away and disappears like he appeared. Wet and slightly disgusted you look around for anything to wipe your tits off but can't find anything so you do the best you can with your hands. With your breast, neck, and face as clean as you could get them you put your shirt back on and head back into the nail salon.

When I enter I see Kala has been seated and beckons me to the free chair next to her. I decided on a blue for my nails. Something about her blue caught my eye whispering to me pick me pick me.

To be continued?