Unforgettable Fire Pt. 03: The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back and twisted my other arm behind me until my fingers met the little zipper of my dress. With the movement, I pressed more of my body to Finn's and I could feel his burgeoning erection on my stomach. I pulled the zipper down the middle of my back.

When I felt Finn's teeth sinking down on the skin of my neck I moaned and pulled at his hair to bring his mouth back to mine. One of his big hands cupped one of my breasts, squeezing it with no delicacy at all. It was only not painful, but at the same time a delicious sensation.

His free hand migrated down my body, and he lifted the hem of my dress farther up, until the fabric was all bunched up around my waist. His fingers tickled the skin on the inside of my thighs, his short nails running over it, burning me, and making me squirm under him. All my sounds were muffled inside his mouth that -thank fuck- never left mine.

Smart, long, fingers slipped inside my panties right where I was wet and slippery, and needed his touch the most.

"Ah." Our sounds came out mingled.

I arched my back and Finn's mouth slipped from my mouth to my chin, where he continued to kiss me. One finger danced over my damp clit, circling it and heading down to my entrance. His teeth grazed over my jaw, while his middle finger slid inside me. An uncontrollable shiver took over my body. Finn kept massaging my clit with his thumb as a finger stroked deeper and deeper inside. I could feel how tightly my walls clung around his finger, and my body reacted to him by releasing more wetness that aided in his stroking movements.

"Fuck. You're wet." He growled on my neck.

The tension his fingers created started to build up in me. All that stimulation concentrated right where all those nerves were bundled up was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I just needed a little bit more, just a little bit and I'd be right there...but when the tension became great enough and my hold on his finger tightened, he pulled it out.

"Nooo!" A protestation moan left my lips and my clit pulsed with the tension Finn wouldn't ease.

He brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them, closing his eyes and furrowing his brow like that was the best thing he'd ever tasted. I got impossibly wetter as I watched him.

He opened his eyes and pulled his fingers out of his mouth, licking his lips. He brushed his thumb over my mouth and my tongue swept out. I tasted my own saltiness on my lips before he slid his thumb inside and brushed it on my bottom lip.

I lifted my head and took his thumb in my mouth sucking at it the way he had just done. Finn hissed out a breath retrieving his thumb, and smashed my lips with his. The kiss tasted like me.

"I missed your taste so fucking much." His breath was hot on my lips when he spoke.

A wide and satisfied smile spread across my face when a particular memory came to mind. I remembered he'd said, the very first time we ever spoke"I want to know what you taste like."

Finn's lips migrated down, kissing me even though most of my upper body was still covered by my dress, he just kissed the fabric over my skin in a frantic manner. When he reached my navel and his lips came in contact with actual skin I stifled a little cry biting on my index finger.

I shivered when his teeth grazed the skin of my belly. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my lacy panties and slid them down my legs so fast and roughly, I thought he'd rip them. And without any teasing or warning, Finn put his mouth on me.

All that time ago, Finn and I must have had sex a million times. It was such an incredible thing how the memory of my body was so much more faithful to the reality than that of my actual mind. But even though I knew what to wait for, nothing in the world could have prepared me for what his open mouth on my clit felt like.

"Oh, god, Finland!"

My body shook so violently it felt like I was convulsing. All the thoughts in my head turned into bright, blinding colors before my eyes.One of my hands flew down to his hair grabbing a fistfull of it, while the other dig its nails on his shoulders.

Finn was wild, sucking and licking me blindly. I wasn't even sure he was doing it for me. By the sounds he made, it seemed more like he was doing it for his own pleasure, using my body at his will, punishing me; his tongue sliding vigorously over my clit and then, the following suction of his lips.

My hand moved from his shoulder up my body until it found one of my neglected breasts and squeezed it. My hard nipples protested against the piece of clothing preventing them from direct contact with my hand.

It didn't seem possible for me to be so close already. I wanted it to last longer. I wanted it to last forever, but it was too good, too overwhelming a feeling for me to control. I opened my mouth to say slower, but all that came out were pleas of yes and more and right there and don't stop.

Finn's fingers dug at the flesh of my hips and he pulled me down to him. His tongue flickered right over my engorged clit never stopping for a second of rest. My heart felt like jumping out of my chest; I heard its drumming in my ears.

Propping myself up on my elbows I lifted my head up to look at him. It was impossible not to.

He was lost in me. He had his eyes closed, and there was a crease in between his eyebrows which seemed so soft I wanted to touch. He licked me in such a way sometimes it wasn't even his tongue I felt, but the tip of his nose and his teeth.

Everything started spinning.

"Ah.."

I breathed, gasping for air, but still my lungs protested at the lack of oxygen inside them.

My clit pulsed, but it wouldn't let go, my orgasm was holding back, waiting and waiting to hit me when it'd be too much to bear. Any other sensation my body could be experiencing in that moment was numbed. All of my ability to feel was concentrated on Finn's tongue lavishing me.

He knew just what he had to do to make me let go; so sucked at my clit, roughly. The vibration of his moans, the words he spoke into me, the force of his fingers burrowing into my flesh. The effect on my body was indescribable. I came so hard I lost sense of myself.

I know I screamed loudly, but I heard nothing.

I saw nothing.

I could only feel.

I lifted my hips from the ground and at the same time pulled his hair bringing his face close to me. More wetness than I though possible flowed from my quivering pussy. Every single muscle in and around my pussy contracted like crazy. A rush of hot blood spread, from my pelvis, to every corner of my body.

Finn's mouth was still on me. Still licking me. It was too much. I couldn't take it. My pulsing clit was more sensible than I ever felt it before. I wanted to speak, and ask him to please, stop.Please, stop before you kill me.

I opened my mouth but the sound that came out of it was a whimper, that sounded more like I was crying than begging.

Finn stilled, his lips drifting from my centre to the warm skin on the inside on my right thigh. His breathing gradually came back to a more normal rate while I stroked his hair. My other hand was still on top of my breast, strengthless.

Finn stretched his long arms up until his hands engulfed both my breasts; he towed himself up until his face was leveled with mine.

"Are you ok?" He asked, with his mouth skimming mine.

Ok didn't begin to cover it.

"I'm bloody fantastic." I was amazed by how edgy and strained my own voice sounded.

With a hand on his nape I pulled him to me. His lips were so warm and wet. He tasted like me.

I let my hands roam over his back only to realize he was still fully dressed. I curled the hem of his shirt around my fingers and pulled it up his torso. With inhuman speed, Finn pulled his shirt all the way off, tossing it to some corner and revealing skin that seemed to stretch for endless miles.

He still had such smooth skin that covered perfectly defined muscles. He'd never been the bulky sort, but seemed to be bigger now than he was in college.

The need to feel every inch of him took over me, but his lips were back to assaulting mine before I moved a muscle. Finn's tongue entered my mouth coaxing sounds and moans out of me; But too soon, he pulled away, cupping my face on his hands.

"I want to be gentle with you, but I don't know if I can. I've missed you too much." He spoke hoarsely, breathing hard.

I smiled, so happy I could die, and I caressed his face with one hand, brushing my thumb over his lips.

"I don't care what you are. Gentle or not, I only care that it's you."

Finn shook his head, his eyes flashing with urgency as he bent down and kissed me, hurting my already swollen lips. His hands went to my shoulders and he pulled my dress down, the fabric willingly sliding off my shoulders and arms; He stopped when my bra was exposed. The cold tile floor hit my shoulder blades and sent goosebumps up my skin; my nipples were visibly hard under the lacy material that barely served the purpose of covering my breasts.

Without even removing my bra, Finn's mouth fell open around one nipple, causing me to moan. The curious fingers of one of his hands dipped inside the rim of the bra grazing the other nipple.

He pulled the cups of my bra down and licked small circles around the circular darker spot on my breasts; Taking a nipple between his teeth, he bit it before pulling at it, and then letting it escape his lips only to repeat the process on the other one.

Waves of electricity flowed from my breasts to my pussy commanding it to get ready for him. It pulsed with the urge to feel him.

I slipped a hand between us until my palm met the glorious length of him strained against his jeans. I shivered when he groaned and the sound vibrated on his mouth around my nipple.

Moving up, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his pants.

"Get this off. Off, now!" I pleaded in a moan.

Finn pulled his body from over mine and stood on his knees. He stared down at me with ravenous eyes. Carefully, he pulled the dress that was all bunched up around my middle down my legs, then he leaned over me and commanded,

"Lift your back."

I arched my back, heeding his command. He unclasped my bra and removed it, throwing it over his head.

Completely naked, I lay with my back pressed to the cold tile floor, my legs spread around his side, while he ran his palms up and down my thighs, moving up to my belly, my ribs, and then my breasts. His hands were so warm and big, it made my tits seem little and insignificant.

His eyes kept burrowing into mine, letting me see just how much he wanted me. My hands went to his wrists and slid up his strong, masculine arms, full of muscles and salient blue veins. I followed a path from his arms to his shoulders and ran my nails down over his chest until I reached his belt.

Pulling myself into a sitting position, I started unbuckling his leather belt with frantic hands, my eyes not daring to tear away from his gaze. I pressed my lips to his stomach kissing and grazing my teeth over the skin of his abdomen and ribs.

I pulled the belt from its loops and threw it somewhere on the floor before moving my hands to the button and then the fly of his pants.

Biting at the skin of his belly, I pulled his pants down his ass to the middle of his thighs. He was hard under his black boxers, the tip of his cock peeked out the waistband.

My eyes were fixed on Finn's face drinking in every single one of his reactions. While I pulled his boxers down, he dug his fingernails on the skin of my shoulders. His cock sprang free, hard and pointing at me. I grabbed it, squeezing gently. Finn's rich brows drew closer together. My tongue came out to lick my lips before licking the tip of his cock very, very slowly. I tasted his saltines.

Fuck, how I had missed his taste.

I took him in my mouth, because I honestly did not have it in me to play before taking what I wanted.

Finn threw his head back, his hands curling its long fingers on my hair as he let out a whistle through his teeth.

I grabbed his ass, wanting to bring him closer to me, but he pulled me by the hair, slipping out of my mouth. I looked up at him in bewilderment and reached, open mouthed, for him again, but he took his cock on his hand and away from me.

"No." He said bending down to kiss me. "I need to be inside you, Hero, please. It's been so fucking long."

And it had. Too long.

With the sudden reminder I realized I didn't remember what it felt like to be filled by him. I only knew it was heaven, and the best feeling I had ever experienced.

I wanted to feel that again and at his words I laid back on the floor and spread my legs wider, offering all of me to him. With darkening eyes Finn came down over my body and I moaned when the skin of his chest came in contact with my overly sensitive nipples.

His lips played along my neck, kissing up my chin until he reached my mouth. His pants were still hanging on his thighs, so I hooked my toes to the waistband and started to push them down as much as I could, until they stuck to his calves. Wiggling his legs frantically, Finn managed to kick them out without ever taking his lips away from mine.

The muscles on my cheeks had the impulse to stretch my mouth into a smile, but kissing Finn and feeling his tongue dancing around mine was more important.

I reached down between us until I wrapped my hand around his length. He was so long, and hard, and felt so silky on my palm I could only let it go because I knew how infinitely better he would feel inside me. Guiding his tip to my entrance, I brushed my wet sensitive skin with it.

We both moaned in unison.

"Ah."

He rocked his hips forward pressing himself right against my wet clit. He didn't stop, rocking back and forth against me. I gripped his shoulders wanting more, but I actually wanted to feel him inside. With a hand between us I held him tight.

"In. Now." I begged him.

Without a word Finn replaced my hand on his cock with his own, and ran it over my wetness once more.

"Agh!" I hissed. "Please!"

"Tell me how much you want it." Finn gritted out, pulling back to look right at me. "Tell me how much you missed it, how much you love me. Tell me."

He kept swiping the head of his cock over my wet clit, I wasn't able to concentrate on anything else.

"Tell me." He said more urgently, positioning his cock still at my entrance.

He pushed forward just slightly, but enough to make me beg for more.

"Oh, please! I want it! I love you, I love you!" I whispered blindly, not even sure I managed coherent words out.

With a jerk he pushed inside me, stretching me wider than I thought possible.

I catched a surprised breath.

Finn growled and pressed his forehead to mine.

We didn't dare move.

We both stood still, allowing our bodies to take in the sensation of being together again after such a long time.

My body opened up to him, welcoming him, and adjusting to him as if the last time it'd felt him had been yesterday.

Suddenly, he thrust up roughly, going so deep inside me I thought I'd split in half.

"Fuck. I've missed you so much!" His voice was barely audible.

My pussy clenched around him so tightly I was afraid he wouldn't be able to move. But then he moved. He pulled back slowly, and even slower, buried himself inside me again.

My eyes rolled back inside my head.

"Oh, fuck! Finn, please!" I didn't even know what I was pleading for.

I was shaken up by another violent thrust of Finn's hips, and I cried out.

"Ahh!"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and hooked my ankles at his ass, pulling him to me. I wanted deeper, I wanted faster, I wanted more.

Finn's lips met mine in a sloppy kiss.

"I can't stop and I can't go slow, Hero." He warned me in a strained voice.

I arched my back and grabbed his ass with both my hands.

"Then don't." I whispered back.

A that Finn moved again. He really moved. I could feel the contraction of the muscles on his ass under my palms when he pushed inside me, and then relaxation when he pulled out only to go in again.

He picked up a rhythm and kept pushing and pushing himself in until he couldn't go any deeper. He was home and I couldn't be happier to welcome him back.

His movements were frantic and hot. It felt like the heat of his skin would burn mine. He moved in and out, in and out of me, flat out fucking me. His mouth sucked and licked my skin, devouring every inch it could take in. Every thrust of Finn's hips was violent and almost blind, as if he wasn't even the one in control of his own body.

The force of his pushes jolted my body upwards, the sweat sprang from my skin making it easier for it to slid against the tile floor. My left hand went flat against the floor, as my right hand grabbed the kitchen cabinet handle in an attempt to keep my body steady.

I turned my head to the side biting the skin of my biceps. Finn was overwhelming me. As hard as it tried, my mind couldn't grasp and process all the sensations coursing through my body. His lips were everywhere. My lips, my neck, my chin, my shoulders. His hands all over my sides, my hips, my waist.

My blood boiled under my skin. It was like fire meeting gasoline. As he moved, my nipples brushed against his chest. His damp skin rubbed against my slick clit. All of my body reacted to him, just for him.

My pussy gripped him tighter with everyone of his thrusts. I felt the tension building and building inside me. The pounding of his cock inside was all I could feel. It was Finn, my Finn inside me.

He supported his weight on his elbows, while his hands cupped my face, turning it to him. He locked his warm brown eyes on mine.

"Look at me. Let me see you."

I turned my face into my arm again, trying to look away because I knew that looking right at him, seeing those eyes burn into mine and his face contorted in pure pleasure would make me lose it faster than I wished to.

"Look at me, Hero."

His hands on my face wouldn't let me look anywhere else but at him. And as I did, I was lost. I was suddenly engulfed by a desperation, because I wanted his body closer to mine, closer than it was possible.

He slowed down and moved his hips in small, slow circles driving me mad. I grabbed his ass burying my nails into his flesh.

"Kiss me." How I managed those words only god knows.

Finn did as I'd asked and his mouth came down to mine, absorbing my little sounds. The feeling of him was so spectacular, hot tears sprang from my eyes. I don't know how or why, but when I caught myself they were running down the corners of my eyes and into my hair.

There are about 3.650 days in ten years. 3.650 days where I didn't feel him. 3.650 days when I didn't know a thing about him. But now, I had it. I had him, his body in my body and it was too much, too wonderful.

He slowed his movements down, almost stopping altogether.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

He was all concern for me and it made me cry even more.

"I'm fine. Just please, don't stop!" I said with strangled words.

Finn stirred above me and I panicked thinking he'd leave me.

"Please, stay!" I begged.

"Shhh. I'm here. I wouldn't dare leave you."

He brushed long fingers over my forehead and then grabbed my thighs. He planted his knees on the floor, stabilizing himself with his large hands on my thighs, and sat on his heels, slipping out of me, and causing me to whimper with a feeling of unbearable emptiness.

Finn's glorious chest stood above and in front of me in perfect display. I extended a hand to touch it, but before my fingers could come in contact with his skin he grabbed both my arms and pulled me to him, sitting me on his thighs. We sat almost eye to eye, the position granting me a few inches of superiority.

With a hand on my ass Finn urged me to lift my body. I stood on my knees, planted on the floor by his sides. He positioned his cock at my entrance once again and then, with a hand on my shoulder, pulled me down to him.