Unforgettable Fire Pt. 03: The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already swollen and slick from his previous administrations, but when he re entered me it felt impossibly tighter.

I almost came right there.

I gasped and felt more wetness released.

He held me by the hips and started to move again.

The new position was fantastic. My head stood above his, my nose leveled with his forehead. His skin there was pricked with sweat, and I tasted salt on my lips when I kissed it.

He tucked his head into my neck, his hair prickling my cheeks, as he pushed himself inside me again and again. I fell down back on him by sheer force of gravity. He was the one controlling the movements of my body, I could do nothing else but feel.

"Oh..."

My fingers fisted in his hair and pulled his head back so I could kiss him. Our damp skins aided in our movements, making it easier for our bodies to slide against each other's My clit rubbed on his skin slick from me and our sweat. Finn's arms were so tight around my ribs it was hard to breath. He growled in my open mouth.

"Fuck, Hero! That's so bloody tight!" He hissed out.

My hips took control of the movements, pushing forward to meet his thrusts. I moved up and down on him, relishing on the feeling of his cock pulling out of the fist-like grip of my pussy, and then going in back again reaching that spot inside me that made my body shook with pleasure.

Finn's breaths were hot and damp on my ear.

"Come for me, Hero. Come, love."

There was something savage about his words.

"More! More! I'm almost there!"

Heat flushed my body. I gripped his hair and circled my hips over him, moving rhythmically up and down, up and down...Inside I felt his cock pulsing. He groaned on my neck, and pushed himself so deep inside I swear I could feel the echo in my damn throat.

All the muscles in my belly tightened and coiled. His cock slid out, and then quickly and forcefully in. The sounds of flesh hitting on damp flesh echoed in my ears. A shiver possessed my entire body, and inside I felt my walls starting to quiver.

Finn slowed down, his cock pulsing inside me. He was holding back, waiting for me. For me. After all that had been said and done that night. Even as he felt so wild and raw going in and out of my body. He was waiting for me.

I threw my head back, arching my back and screaming the obvious.

"Fuck, I'm coming."

At my warning, he resumed his thrusting at his chosen speed. The slide of Finn's long cock inside me was punishingly strong and fast. He enclosed a hand around my neck and pressed his thumb to my throat.

"Come with me." He urged me with his hoarse voice.

My breaths came out shallow and sharp. I bounced my body over him.

I was so, so close.

I wanted to let go but at the same time I didn't want it to end.

Finn moved his mouth to mine and kissed me hard, then he moved his lips down my neck where he opened his mouth and sunk his teeth on my skin.

He was moving so fast, so fast...Everything exploded.

I came screaming unintelligible words, begging him not to stop moving inside me. His smell and the feeling of his cock pulsing inside me was all I knew existed.

"Ah...ah! God! Please, don't stop! Don't stop!"

Behind my eyes there was only blackness. The way my body shook, I only didn't fall back on the floor because Finn's arms wouldn't let me. The walls of my pussy jumped, contracting around his cock. Every pulse embracing his length, outlining it. I could feel every inch of him still hammering into me. The surface where my ass touched his thighs was slick with my wetness.

It very nearly hurt when he dug his fingers on the flesh of my ass as he pushed into me so vigorously he could've transpassed me. Finn growled a muffled sound on my neck and came forward, falling over me pushing us both to the floor as he came.

He erupted inside me, releasing himself as he cursed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

His body twitched and the muscles on his ass contract as he emptied all of his essence on me.

I dissolved into a million pieces, every single one of them saturated with pleasure.

Finn's breaths came out short and heavy on my neck. My legs wrapped themselves around his hips. I couldn't move. I felt like melted wax, warm and liquid. His tall and heavy body was on top of mine; our chests heaved in synchrony. Mine went down as his went up. My hands, moving on their own, went up and down Finn's back. The skin there was slick, wet with sweat and I drew circles on it with the ends of my fingers.

Our bodies were still linked, his glorious hardness pulsing inside me, while my walls spasms subdued.

As much as I loved the feel of Finn's full body pressed to mine, he was too big, too much. I squirmed under him, not really wanting him to move, but needing him to.

"I'm sorry, I just-" Finn reached behind him and unclasped my ankles, opening my legs and freeing himself. He then rolled to his side, and I breathed relieved.

The satisfied grin on my face couldn't be bigger. I was just staring at the ceiling in complete bliss, listening to our breaths steadying.

"Fuck." Finn chuckled. "Just...fuck."

I turned my head to the side to find he too was smiling widely looking up at the ceiling. I rolled close to him and planted a kiss on his shoulder. He turned his head, smiling my favourite smile in the world.

"What is it?" I managed to breath out.

He laughed a carefree sound, and ran a hand down his face.

"That was...unbelievable."

A crazy laugh possessed me. I felt so completely and incandescently happy I had the urge to pinch myself to make sure that was real. I snaked my arms around Finn's right one and went on laughing on his shoulder. He arched an eyebrow in question. I waited, my breath labored, until I was able to speak again.

"Wow. What a night." I smiled at the thought that an hour ago we were screaming at each other.

Finn turned to his side too, and extended an arm over my ribs. His naked body pressed to mine. He was so warm it was unbelievable.

"Yeah. What a night." He placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

Fragments of the chat we had stormed my brain, ruining my post coital bliss. I decided it was best to say it all now.

"Finn?" I called carefully.

"Mhmm?"

"Did you say everything you needed to? I mean, earlier?"

He gave me a puzzled look. I let go of my hold on his arms and pulled myself into a sitting position. Finn followed my movement and sat too.

"I just...I think it's time we leave the past behind, you know? I know it's a cliche, but, I think it's best if we say everything we need to say now, tonight, and then be done with it. So none of us will use the past to throw in each other's faces in the future."

Of course I assumed there would be a future; I've never wished for anything so badly.

Finn leaned back against the green kitchen cabinets and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I actually said more than I needed to say. I hadn't planned on being so cruel, but I just wanted you to admit the truth to yourself." He stretched an arm and brushed his thumb over my chin. "I have nothing else to say about the past, except that I hope none of that ever happens again." He added giving me a suggestive look.

The relief that invaded me at his words was indescribable. I'd had enough of the past, I couldn't have it lurking around anymore. All I wanted now was to look forward and see him there. So I asked him what I really wanted to know.

"Will you stay, then?"

Finn jerked his head back when he heard my question. His expression was one of indignation.

"Of course I'll stay, you don't even have to ask me that. I'll fucking stay."

I smiled, feeling giddy.

"Good."

"But, Hero," He spoke with that tone of voice that made me apprehensive. "No more running, no more getting scared, no more excuses."

I simply nodded, eyes wide.

Finn moved closer to me, and his lips brushed mine.

"I'm here and you can always trust me, always talk to me. I love you and by now I dare say is very well proven I won't stop loving you so easily."

I kissed him quickly before speaking,

"Wherever you go I'll follow, Finland. I love you."

He buried his fingers in my hair and kissed me deeper. With the swiftest of movements he got up to his feet and picked me up in his arms.

"Where's your bed, Hero?" He asked, "I do love you, but never again are we having sex on this bloody cold floor."

I laughed into his neck feeling the happiest I've been since I was twenty two years old.

"Up the stairs. Second door to the left."

Faster than my synapses could fire and transmit the information, Finn was carrying me up the stairs and into my room.

The feel of the silky sheets I had changed just this morning had nothing on the feel of his naked skin on mine.

***

We lay entwined, kissing each other in between words.

I was exhausted, my stubborn eyelids kept falling over my eyes while I fought them, wanting to stay awake and listen to Finn's voice.

"Hey, H," His warm breath caressed my cheek when he spoke. "Sleep a bit. You must be tired. I know I wore you out."

With a numb hand I slapped his arm.

"Cocky bastard."

We were so close that when he chuckled my body shook with his.

It was all too much for one night. My body and my brain couldn't cope with the fact that I had Finn there with me. My Finn, and naked.

He had promised me he'd stay, but I was afraid to wake up and find him gone.

"Finland?" I called.

"Mhmm?"

"Don't go anywhere. Please?"

He kissed my hair and smiled into it.

"I promise I shall only go from this bed to the bathroom. Alright?"

My eyes were already closed, and I found his lips with my fingers before kissing him and saying, "Ok."

Next thing I knew I was snuggled in his chest, inhaling his earthly scent and being engulfed by his soft warmth.

"I love you." I mumbled not sure I was even awake when I said it.

"I love you, too." Was the last thing I heard before I went under.