Unforgettable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adalwolf
Adalwolf
100 Followers

"Okay. When?"

"Tonight," I send back.

"Alright. Tell Zack to call me."

I set the phone down and smile in anticipation.

* * * * * *

Erin shows up around nine o'clock to pick up Zack and take him out to the bars again tonight.

"Goodbye! Have fun!" I tell them both as they're on their way out.

"Stay outta trouble," my brother tells me with a stern look.

"I'll be a saint, I swear," I reply, holding up one hand. "Girl Scout's honor."

Erin laughs and says, "Who are you kidding, Lisa? You were never a Girl Scout."

"I won't cause any trouble, I promise. I'll just watch some TV or surf the net or something."

"Okay," Zack nods with a dubious look.

"Bye," Erin says.

She shoots me a knowing look, a little smile, and a wink as they go, my siblings leaving me to my own devices for the evening. True to my word I stay home and putter around the house. It takes a lot of self-control not to simply get naked and jill-off all night while watching the video on my phone.

It's a torturous handful of hours, and I end up sitting in the living room for most of it, watching TV but constantly thinking about what my sister and I were going to do when she finally brought Zack home. Hopefully she's getting him good and plastered right now.

At some point I realize I should shower. I spend about an hour in the tub washing myself and shaving my pits, pussy, and legs. Afterward I blow dry and flat iron my long, brunette hair. I spray of fine mist of fruity smelling perfume over my tits, belly, and crotch as a final touch. I want to feel and smell like a woman tonight.

It's some time around one o'clock when I hear a taxi pulling up in front of my house. I go outside just in time to help my tipsy sister pull our slobbering-drunk brother from the back seat. He's barely standing, his eyes glazed and unfocused, and he mumbles something unintelligible.

"Hold him while I pay," Erin slurs with intoxication, getting in her purse to give the cabbie some money.

Zack leans against me heavily, almost bowling me over at the sudden shift in his weight, but I grunt in effort and somehow manage to keep him upright. The cab is pulling away, and Erin takes half the burden from me as she gets under our brother's other arm.

Without a word, and with my heartbeat hammering in excitement, my elder sister and I haul Zack into the house. I close and lock the front door as we go.

"I'm a little surprised," Erin says to me once we're inside.

"At?"

"At you. I though you were gonna blackmail me when I watched the vid you sent."

"And?" I ask, wondering what my big sister thought about her little sis being just as perverted as she is.

Erin looks over at me with an inscrutable expression as she says, "Just help me get Zack to his bed, then I'll show you 'and'."

We're in our brother's room, with him plopped down on his bed, when Erin looks over at me.

"Do you have any...toys?" she asks meaningfully.

"Yeah," I admit, a little embarrassed. "I got a vibe."

"Go get it," my sister commands.

I nod and go to my room to retrieve the fat, pink vibrator, putting fresh batteries inside while I'm here. By the time I return, Erin already has our brother's lower half disrobed, and I stand there in awe as I stare at his meaty but still limp cock. I set the vibrator down on a nearby lounge chair.

"Unzip me," Erin requests, turning her back to me.

Maybe it's just this whole, surreal situation, but it feels really erotic as I slowly lower the zipper of her dress. She shrugs out of it and kicks it to the side, her back still to me.

"Undo my bra," my sister asks softly.

I'm breathing kind of heavy as I reach up to do as Erin asks, that sexy, sensual feeling coursing through me again at being in such intimate contact with her. My sister turns around as she flips her bra onto her discarded dress, and her big, envy-inducing breasts sway into view.

Damn those things are huge.

 

"Well?" she asks.

 

"Well what?" I respond, my eyes glued to her jiggling milk mounds.

 

Erin doesn't speak at first, instead stepping close and grasping the lower hem of my t-shirt. She lifts it up and off my body, my smaller tits bouncing a little as they're exposed.

 

"Take off your clothes silly," Erin says with a throaty whisper, the heavy scent of booze on her breath.

 

The way my sister says those five words is so seductive. I find her tone and the lilt in her eyes as she stares at me strangely arousing. Erin steps back and out of her silk panties, standing fully nude in front of me. My sister is so gorgeous, her form curvy like a woman's should be. I wonder if my body will start to look more like hers as I get older. I can only hope.

 

"Why are you staring?" Erin asks, actually looking a little embarrassed.

 

"You're so sexy," I blurt out before I lose the courage to say it.

 

"That's sweet of you to say."

 

Our breasts touch together lightly as Erin steps close and plants a kiss on my forehead. Her jugs wobble a bit when she reaches down and undoes the button on my short-shorts. My sister places her hands on my shoulders, the feel of her breasts sliding against mine a delicious tease as she moves her lips a few inches from my ear.

 

"I said get undressed all the way," she whispers softly before stepping back again.

 

My heart is pounding even harder now as I eagerly comply, dropping my Levi shorts and stepping out of them. Erin is already at the bed, moving Zack's legs to give us room to play. My brother sighs a bit at the involuntary shifting of his limbs, but otherwise doesn't react much.

 

My big sister lies down on her side, propping her head up on hand and elbow and leaving the space between our brother's legs open for me. She stares at my naked body, her eyes widening a bit and a smile playing on her lips when she sees my shaved pussy. Her own playground is well trimmed, but still has light tufts of blond hairs around it, matching the short cut of the blond hair on her head.

 

"Don't be shy, sex kitten," Erin utters in that drunken, husky tone of hers as she pats the mattress between our brother's knees. "Climb on up here so we can take turns sucking brother's dick. He'll fucking love it."

 

I'm shaking with nervous excitement as the moment finally arrives, and I ascend Zack's bed. I lay on my stomach and shimmy forward until my lips are hovering over our brother's still-soft man meat. There's no way he's faking being passed out. Sis and I haven't exactly been quiet, and two girls bouncing around on his bed would have surely stirred some reaction in my big brother's cock by now if he were actually awake.

Still, I look up out of paranoia to make sure, and I blink twice in surprise when I see Erin's cell phone in her hand, the camera pointed at me. That sneaky sister of mine...she must've had that hidden under my brother's pillow.

"It's only fair," she tells me with a shrug.

"Yeah," I nod, turning my attention back to my big brother's penis. "It's all good."

I blow lightly on our brother's cock, and it reacts, slowly rising from where it rests against his hairy balls. I watch in amazement as his shaft thickens and starts to elongate when I blow on it again. I lower my mouth and envelop him quickly, realizing this may be my only chance to fit him all the way in. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to deep throat him like Erin was doing last night.

 

My mouth sucks and slurps tenderly, and I swipe my tongue around his base as my lips meet my brother's pubic hairs. Zack is getting bigger quickly now. I have to back off some as he reaches a full, iron-hard erection, and the slight, upward curve in his pecker causes the tip to tickle the back of my throat. My head pistons up and down slowly over about four inches of thick, meaty cock.

"You like sucking on big brother's cock, don't you sis?" Erin coos. "Yeah you do, I can tell. Are you getting wet? Do you wanna play with yourself? I bet you do."

My elder sister's dirty talk is somehow making me more excited. I pull back after a minute and suckle the tip of our brother's dick with my lips while I catch my breath.

"My turn," Erin tells me in a voice full of lust. "Hold this."

She hands me her phone before laying her head sideways on Zack's stomach. I get up in a kneeling position and pass Erin the baton as I turn the camera in her direction. My sister sucks our brother's cock at this new angle, her eyes widening slightly when I start to toy with my snatch right in front of her. I can tell she staring right at my fingers as I pump them in and out between the swollen lips of my cunt.

I aim a little nasty talk at my big sister, knowing she seems to get off on it. Hell, so do I apparently.

"Is it sexy watching your little sister finger fucking herself?"

"Mmm hmm," Erin hums around our brother's fat hard-on.

"I bet that blowjob you're giving brother feels so good," I utter in a breathless tone as I tickle my clit for a moment.

Erin keeps on sucking, and I go back to fingering myself. The air is filled with slurping suction sounds and the slap-slap-slap of my palm against my mound. My sister reaches up and takes her phone back, continuing to give Zack a slow, sensuous blowjob but turning the camera toward my pussy.

This is all so kinky and so wrong, but it's also thrilling to no end. I'm starting to see why Eve ate the forbidden fruit. It's fucking worth it.

I lean back on one arm, my fingers kicking into overdrive as they go on a fuck-spree inside my trembling pussy walls. My torso starts to undulate and ripple of it's own accord, loud moans bursting from my heaving lungs as a damn fucking good orgasm grips me.

"Oh shit oh fuck oh god damn shit Jesus Christ!!!"

I turn into a quivering mass, my sister giggling at the sight even with a mouthful of cock.

"Baseball! Baseball!" I grunt nonsensically, my pussy pulsating like a snapping turtle against my fingers as I jam them deep inside. "Oh fuuuck!!! Oh fuuuuuck!!!"

After the burst of ecstasy subsides I'm finally able to lie all the way back, my chest heaving and a sheen of sweat covering my forehead and breasts. I flop my legs wide open and pull my fingers out, giving my sister an unobstructed view of my spread pussy.

My hand comes away drenched with a clear liquid. What the hell?

"I...I think I just squirted a little, Erin!" I tell sis in surprise.

She pauses, pulling her mouth from Zack's erection.

"You did! I can see a little coming out still," my sis tells me in her drunken slur, holding the phone real close to my crotch. "That's so fucking hot. I wish I could squirt."

Erin gets up from the bed, stumbling dizzily, and for a moment I'm afraid she's going to fall. She gets her balance by leaning against the bed, though.

"Whew! Got a little light headed," she tells me, moving over to the end of the bed and handing me her phone. "Get up. My turn to get off."

"Okay."

I sit up and twist my way over Zack and off the side of the mattress as Erin takes the spot between our brother's legs. She gets on her elbows and knees and starts giving him head again, the sound of her sloppy slurps and sexy grunts filling the air. One of Erin's hands strays back to the wetness of her sex, and her fingers begin sliding over her moistened pussy lips.

"You're such a dirty, beautiful bitch," I tell my sister. "I've never seen someone suck cock as good as you."

I find an angle with the phone so I can record Erin's blowjob and masturbation skills at the same time. If I stand directly behind, my sister's big, swaying breasts are in the way of the sucking action, so I have to move to the side a bit. That's when I notice my pink vibrator sitting forlorn and forgotten on the nearby lounge chair.

Hmmm. I pick up the toy, keeping the camera aimed at Erin's mouth as she face-fucks herself with our brother's cock. My sister doesn't seem to notice, being consumed with her own pleasure at the moment. I return to Erin's backside, aiming the recording at her plump, round ass where her fingers are swirling circles over her clit.

Perfect.

I crouch down so my lower lips will spread open by themselves. Aiming the camera at my own pussy, I slide "pinky" up and in my still dripping coochie to get him nice and slick. There's light, squelching sounds as I pump the toy inside me a handful of times before pulling it back out.

I aim the phone and it's camera back toward Erin's clitoris-rubbing action. My elder sister's only warning at what I'm about to do comes a split second before I do it.

"I'm gonna fuck you!" I mutter in a low, animal tone of lust.

Then I stick "pinky" inside Erin's juicy twat, turning the vibration on at the same time and thrusting the toy in and out rapidly, like a jackhammer. I'm betting my sister likes it hard and fast, just like I do.

Erin squeals in either surprise or delight, or maybe both, as her mouth lifts from Zack's manly tower and she grunts, "Son of a bitch!"

Her chest heaves in sudden ecstasy.

"Oooooh god!!!"

The hand my sister was using to play with herself falls to the mattress, and she goes back to plunging her head up and down over our brother's cock. I'm only at it for maybe thirty seconds when Erin's moans get stronger and her ass starts shaking and jiggling. I can tell she's about to cum.

My elder sister can't talk, instead moaning and screaming like a banshee as her orgasm blooms. I might be a sick, twisted pervert in need of some serious help, but god damn if I didn't just rock my sister's world like a real stud muffin.

I turn Erin into a steaming pile of lust when I don't let up. I continue pistoning the vibrator inside her pulsating pussy until she's cumming again. Her legs are quivering strands of spaghetti as her backside crumples to the mattress, and still I continue plunging away.

Erin comes again with a loud wail, gripping Zack's still hard penis in one hand as she buries her face in the blankets below his nutsack to stifle her screams of ecstasy.

She lifts her head and pleads with me, "Oh god please stop Lisa stop I can't take it any more fuck please oooooh god!!!"

I smile and slide the buzzing device from my sister's wrecked pussy. I turn it off, the only sound in the room Erin's labored breathing. She eventually rolls over, spreading her legs for the camera. As I get in close I realize something.

"Hey, Erin! You squirted a little!"

"I did?" she asks, reaching down to swipe a few fingers over her entrance. "I did! Holy fuck balls!"

She sticks her fingers down there again, collecting up more of the squirt juices. She brings her fingers to her nose and sniffs briefly before tasting the liquid with her tongue.

"Mmm...such a sexy taste," she whispers.

I feel kind of bad for my big brother being unconscious. He's totally missing out on his horny sisters and the nasty show they're putting on. Even though he won't remember it I decide to give him a treat. I hand the cell phone back to Erin and climb up the bed to kneel at Zack's side.

"Whatcha doing?" my older sister asks curiously as she flips over on her stomach to point the camera at me.

I just look at her and smile without a word. I straddle my big brother's hips in a reverse cowgirl position and grip his hard-on at the base with my thumb and two fingers.

"Holy shit, Lisa! Are you gonna...are you gonna fuck Zack?"

I slap the tip of his dick against my clit repeatedly, the love taps sending tiny little thrills shooting along my nerves.

"Jerking each other off is one thing, but...are you really gonna fuck Zack?"

I press the tip of big brother's cock against my temple door and bring my hips downward before my sister tries to talk me out of this.

Oh god holy shit...

 

It's a good thing I'm so horny and turned-on and dripping wet or this might hurt. Zack is so thick I can feel him fill me up as he slides in smoothly, his girth stretching out my insides almost uncomfortably. My vaginal walls clench down reflexively at the tension, and I have to force myself to relax.

 

"Erin...he's...so...fucking...big," I utter.

 

I inhale deeply through my nose and exhale through my mouth a few times. My muscles relax as they adjust to the bulkiness of the cock inside me.

Big brother's cock.

I start moving again, riding Zack's shaft slowly at first as Erin records my perversion and watches in rapt amazement. It's driving me nuts the way the slight curve at the middle of his pecker is rubbing against my special spot.

"I had no idea my baby sister was such a nasty little slut," Erin comments, her entranced smile letting me know she means it as a compliment and not an insult.

"Brother's dick feels so damn good," I manage to moan out around the waves of delirious euphoria passing through me.

"Yeah, ride that giant schlong you nasty little whore," Erin dirty talks to me. "You're just a horny little fuck-toy."

My hips are practically moving by themselves now, the innermost parts of me feeling every thrusting inch of big brother's amazing meat stick. I want to go faster but can't from this position. I lean backward onto my hands and move my legs forward.

I'm still riding in reverse cowgirl position, but now I can use my hands and feet for leverage. This is a lot better, and I start pounding my hips up and down in a frenzy. Not as much of Zack's length is gliding into me now. The upside to this is the head of his magnificent fuck-stick is grinding against the first three or four inches inside me, which are the most sensitive anyway.

My shaky breath starts coming in short gasps as the waves of pleasure build higher and higher inside my fiery muff. The slapping noise of my ass bouncing off big brother's pelvis sounds so sexy in my ears.

"You're banging him so good, Lisa. You make me wish I was a guy so you could fuck me too."

I'm so damn close to the orgasm of my life when I hear Zack grunting softly in his sleep. The big cock within me starts jumping against my walls, pulsating with each squirt as he cums up inside me.

Dammit!

I was almost there. An idea sparks in my mind, but I don't know if my sister will go for it.

Looking straight into Erin's eyes I beg, "Suck my clit you dirty skank!"

I'm thunderstruck when she moves forward. I slam my ass down with one last, big thrust right before Erin's lips wrap around my womanly nub. I can feel Zack's ejaculation still shooting his hot seed deep into my womb as my big sister sucks furiously against my clitoris.

All I can do is lie back against my brother and melt, my hands wrapping around my sister's head as I moan and giggle in hysterical helplessness. The most powerful cum I've ever felt grabs me in it's teeth and shakes me savagely like a rag doll.

I'm not sure if it's possible for someone to die from too strong an orgasm, but if it is I'm sure I came close.

I'm not positive how long I lie there with my entire body vibrating, but eventually I relax my hands and lift them from my big sister's blond hair. Her crazy mad sucking softens, and I luxuriate in the afterglow as Erin's attentions on my clit send delightful little aftershocks shooting through me.

"Did you like your big sister's mouth on your pussy you nasty little fuck toy?"

"Oh god yessss," I whisper.

She starts licking around where big brother's shrinking cock is still inside me, her tongue lapping against my outer lips. There's a wet squishing noise, and I'm a little disappointed as she pops Zack's softening pecker out of my vagina...

...only to replace it with her surprisingly long and dexterous tongue. She scoops, slurps, and licks up our brother's load as it flows from my relaxed pussy.

Adalwolf
Adalwolf
100 Followers