Unforgettable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adalwolf
Adalwolf
100 Followers

"Fuck yeah," I purr contentedly at the wonderful sensation, a little blown away my sister so eagerly does this.

Erin presses her mouth up against my inner lips, her tongue darting in and out leisurely and her lips sucking in between strokes. Lick suck. Lick suck. Lick suck.

Big sis giggles drunkenly as she says, "You might be a slutty little nympho, but that doesn't mean we have to leave your coochie a mess."

My older sister keeps sucking and licking until she's satisfied my snatch is done oozing out my brother's jizz.

Great. Now I think I have a sister complex, too.

Oh well...

What an unforgettable night it's been.

* * * * * *

I wake up the next morning practically glowing. My body still smells strongly of the great sex I had last night, and I should probably take a shower. I roll over in bed and grab my phone to see what time it is first. There's a text from my sister. I open it.

"Had to early leave for work, but here's a little something for you. Kisses."

I smile when I play the attached video and realize it's last night's recording.

Fucking sweet.

A check of the time tells me it's a little after 9 o'clock.

I shower and dress in some tight shorts and a revealing belly shirt, skipping the bra and panties again today. Afterward I head to the kitchen for some breakfast, not seeing my brother anywhere. He must still be sleeping off his bender.

I'm making myself some pancakes and frying up a little bacon when Zack stumbles into the kitchen all bleary-eyed.

"Morning," I greet. "Rough night?"

"Morning Lisa," he returns with a nod. "Yeah. Had a weird dream."

My brother plops down in a chair at the dining table. He shifts uncomfortably, trying to adjust his underwear without being too obvious about it.

Did Erin and I suck and fuck him so hard that he's sore this morning? I have to stifle a chuckle.

"Want some pancakes, bacon, and coffee?" I offer.

Zack looks at me with a touch of suspicion. Admittedly, I'm not usually this magnanimous, so it'd be natural for him to assume I'm trying to butter him up for something.

"Uh, sure. That would be really great," he replies finally. "What's the occasion?"

I think to myself how the occasion happened last night.

"Just figured it's the least I can do," I explain vaguely.

"For what?"

"For being such a great brother," I tell Zack with a smile as I plate up some pancakes and bacon and pour him a cup of coffee.

I set his breakfast in front of him and add, "No strings. Promise."

He starts eating, and I start cooking some more food for myself.

"Hey, Lisa?"

"Yeah bro?"

"Did I...uh, never mind," he starts and then stops with a slightly embarrassed look.

"Just ask," I smile. "We're all adults here."

He hesitates then bites the bullet and asks, "Did I, um, bring anyone home last night?"

"No. I was just you, me, and Erin. All night long," I tell my brother with a sexy smile.

"Oh," he grunts, looking a little confused and embarrassed.

I think he just realized his eyes were roaming over my body. I pretend not to notice...for now.

Zack goes back to eating his breakfast.

Now...

I only need to figure out what a girl's gotta do to get some dick from her brother while he's awake.

(Author's Epilogue: I had a lot of fun writing this and plan on doing a sequel if the story gets positive feedback. Either way I hope you had at least some fun reading it. Cheers!)

Adalwolf
Adalwolf
100 Followers