All Comments on 'Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy Ch. 02'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a waste of time

I enjoyed the first chapter and read this as soon as I saw it. I was very disappointed: there was nothing in this short page. If you intended that this was a link to the next story, you should have continued and given us that next story in this text.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sissy Magazine used to exist but ..

somebody sent them a (French) letter bomb.

When they opened it, it went POOF! and the staff all disappeared up their own sphincters.

ShyTammyShyTammyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Clarification

To Anonymous I understand your disappointment. I wanted to title this as an addendum but the characters were too many. Ch3 is being reviewed and continues the story in more narrative form. I was hoping they would publish at the same time but it didn't work out that way. I hope you read and enjoy Ch3. and see this as just a background piece.

Kisses,

Tammy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...