All Comments on 'Unintentional Lolita Ch. 04'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm giving you 5 for the whole series, for the good character building and the great tension. It'll be interesting to see how many chapters are left in this great series and hopefully they'll be at the same high standard. Just don't get too excited and rush things!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More lessons...

She needs those skills in the big bad world and who better to teach them than Momma and Papa?

funcoupleillinoisfuncoupleillinoisover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Keep it going! One of our favorites on this time for sure!

imurddyimurddyover 12 years ago
omg

Most definately my favorite story. Please don't keep us in waiting as long. Wow, what a build up.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 12 years ago
Best chapter yet

Loved the changes in this chapter, I've really enjoyed all the ones before but was a little worried that the story would have a hard time moving past the teasing stage. A delightful twist, keep writing! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omfg! great story!

the best stories ive read so far! I took about an hour and read them all and it was definitley worth it! till now id grown bored with reading the stories of other, but these stories definitley sparked new interest, among other things lol! please! more!

CielCielover 12 years ago
Just great.

It started pretty good in the first chapters but now it's amazing. I'm trully not into lesbians but you made it seem so realistic that I got aroused, not by the fact that it was about two girls getting it on, but by how you turned a casual Mother/Daughter discussion into a pretty dirty game. I loved even more the fact that she absolutely didn't plan that turn of events, they just got overwhelmed by their desire (and the booze, probably). The "innocent" lust of the daughter is also very believable. I could go on and on but I'll finish here. Please keep going, this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please don't make us wait for another six months for another chapter of this story!!!

Clubsoda79Clubsoda79over 12 years ago
Speechless

This series is the reason I made an account on this site... Just to thank you for this awesome series!

The_DutchThe_Dutchover 12 years ago

Fucking awesome. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A++

Great series. Good character development. Believable. The sibling rivalry, the awkward teen years, the need for bonding, jealousy, all common concepts that begin to run to the extreme. I agree that I hope I don't have to wait another 6 months for the next installment. I actually had to book mark you as an author to make sure I can come back and find the next one when you write it.

DavBooDavBooover 12 years ago
WOW!

Another great story,looking foreward to the next chapter, hope it's soon.Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your story was great BUT!!!!!!

Great story up till you left me hanging out there without an ending, that was a Bastard thing to do, read all those chapters only to be left hanging.

If you were in front of me I could think of all kinds of names to call you.

I think your a great writer and I loved your story.

I'm leaving my email for you papabearlarry@comcast.net

tatlockstatlocksover 12 years ago
Very sexy and sweet story

Thanks for a very hot and well done story. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Flat Out Amazing

This series is great, can't say enough good about it. I sure PRAY you are working on a follow-up!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Incredible

I'm absolutely adoring this story! Very sexy, very sweet, and all too plausible.

My one persistent complaint about your work is that you have a very bad habit of shifting perspectives without warning. I.e. going from first-person to third-person then back to first-person in the middle of a scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RE: BOW WOW

OH YEAH, you are making this one hot story, mister. I haven't cum yet, but it's not for a lack of trying, I've been interrupted twice, the effing telephone, and by the ending of chapters, but I am really enjoying your story, it sounds true, and it's really well-written. Thanks again, and please keep writing in the same line.

R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

DAMN! I can't stop playing with my pussy! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wasted effort

Why did you have to bring in a pervy mother into the scene and mess it up

Nowhere it was hinted that she could be bisexual

You were building up to something good , and got sidetracked by lesbian shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT

Damn Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Shit

This story has been amazing and this chapter to it had me literally falling out of my chair. Excellent work

T_WayneT_Wayneover 9 years ago
Got My Attention

I do not normally read male authors, but your title seemed interesting. I also have not responded before... Your story started well and is just getting better. I could almost believe you are writing from experience. Which means your writing well. I look forward to reading more of this story.

MTDesignMTDesignover 9 years ago
Lovely

This is a deliciously credible arousing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue..

This is one of the best build up dad/daughter story I've read.. Please continue.. please.. I wish I could write like you so I could tell my version of this story..

Gary13Gary13over 6 years ago
Come on!

"her fingers were grazing the naked skin of his hips and her thumbs were stroking atop my thighs".

His hips? My thighs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Simply completely Awesome. 100% Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally loving this, loving the sexual tension and the slow build up

Ulises1Ulises1over 1 year ago

I enjoyed absolutely.

I wanted to be there.

Fantastic

hrobbiehrobbieabout 1 year ago

Switching between 1st and 3rd person in the same sentence! wTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous