Unintentional Lolita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see." Billie resumed buffing her daughter's nails. Her daughter seemed to be no worse for the wear, all things considered. She was so resilient.

An awkward silence filled the room as Billie reached for Kelly's other hand.

"I mean, it's not that I didn't like being touched," Kelly said, giving her hand over to her mother and exposing herself again. "I did. And it felt..." She shifted on the couch, throwing her feet out in front of her and clenching her thighs together. Her body was tingling again, and she could feel herself getting wet. "It felt really good. But I don't want him to touch me anymore."

"Well, as much as I wanted to know what happened on your date with David, I also wanted you to know that you were right. There are some important things I'd rather you learned at home instead of with some boy that doesn't have a clue."

"Thanks, mom."

"That includes you learning about the consequences of getting a boy all hot and bothered. And about letting yourself get hot and bothered, too, as far as that goes."

Kelly's face took on a quizzical expression.

"What do you mean?"

"You wanted your father to kiss you like he kisses me."

"Uh-huh. So?"

"And then you kissed him back the same way. Didn't you?"

Kelly nodded slowly and Billie looked down again, pressing the buffer once more against her daughter's fingernail.

"When your father kisses me like that," Billie said, "it makes me wet." There was no way she could look her daughter in the eye and say that. Or this. "Did it make you wet?"

Kelly closed her eyes and clenched her thighs tightly together again as she looked away and turned beet red. Billie smiled and held on to her daughter's hand.

"And when I kiss your father like that, he gets hard."

Kelly looked back, her eyes sparkling and her mouth hanging open.

"He gets hard?"

Billie looked at her daughter. She understood what she meant, didn't she? Surely she did.

She nodded. "His penis..." Kelly's eyes widened. She understood perfectly well, but Billie couldn't help herself but to complete the thought.

"Kissing makes my pussy wet, and it makes your father's cock hard. More than once he's started fucking me while we were kissing."

Billie sighed. Was there any more ice to break?

"You need to know about the effect kissing can have on you and the trouble it can lead to," she said. "And I want you to learn about it here so that you don't get into too much trouble when you're making out with boys."

"Mom, I think I learned that already," Kelly said, suddenly uncomfortable and very unsure about where all of this was headed.

"Maybe, sweetie, but I want to make sure. You're young and you're still learning how to cope with all of the hormones that are surging through your body. Kissing can be a powerful form of foreplay for men and women..."

"Foreplay?"

"Think of it as the things men and women due to get one another in the mood for sex."

Kelly nodded, her mouth hanging open. "Oh."

"And if you're not careful, you'll find yourself kissing a boy who knows how to kiss, and he'll get you all worked up, and you'll get him all worked up, and one thing will lead to another, and..."

"Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Did I interrupt you and daddy night before last?"

It was Billie's turn to blush, and she shook her head slowly.

"No, sweetie."

"So you were done?"

Billie looked up at her. Why would Kelly assume she and Martin had been finished instead of getting started? Unless... had she listened to them fucking? Had she opened the door and watched surreptitiously?

She nodded her head slowly.

"Yes, your father and I were done," she replied. "Thanks to you, he was more than ready for me. Last night, too."

Billie caught her breath as her daughter's eyes widened.

I think I've had enough to drink, she told herself. I'm beginning to say exactly what I think.

She reached for her glass, took another sip of her wine and swallowed hard.

"Your father was very aroused when the two of you came home the other night."

'...very aroused...?' Billie thought to herself. Who talks like that? Can I tell just flat out tell her that her father's cock has been as hard the last two nights as it's ever been? Can I tell her we've fucked with more passion than we've known since I can't remember when?

"He was?"

Kelly's voice sounded like it was coming from across the room, and Billie blinked hard to refocus.

She nodded.

"And that's what you need to understand," Billie said, drawing her fingers slowly across her daughter's hand.

"The way you kiss someone... the way you touch someone... especially when you feel very strongly about them... or love them... you can have a very strong effect on them. And they can affect you the same way, too."

"I'm not... I'm not sure what you mean, mom." She'd expected her mother to be angry if anything. But her mother wasn't angry. Not that she could tell, anyway.

Billie blinked hard and took a deep breath as she turned loose of her daughter's hand.

"That's what I was getting around to earlier," she said as she reached for her daughter's other hand. "In the heat and rush of it all, the right man can ask if you want to, or simply suggest that you want to, and because of the hormones flooding through you, the only thing you'll actively resist is the urge to say no."

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Kelly asked, looking over at her mother.

"No, baby, I'm not mad at you. I just want you to have an appreciation for the effect you've had on your father," Billie replied as she shifted on the couch.

"Everybody is different," Billie said as she pulled her daughter closer, "but we all have certain things that make us feel good. One of the things that I enjoy, just like you and your sister, is having your hair brushed."

Billie held on to Kelly's fingers with one hand and reached up with the other to brush at her hair. Kelly sighed as she felt her mother's fingers plow into her hair, nails raking gently against her scalp.

"Along with this," Billie said, "if you're like me, your neck and shoulders and back are very sensitive."

Billie swept her daughter's hair to one side, leaned over and kissed her gently at the base of the neck.

Kelly inhaled sharply, and goose bumps raised up on her skin.

"Did that feel good?"

Kelly nodded. 'Feel good' wasn't quite adequate. Her nipples were tingling, now as hard and erect as they'd ever been, and she could feel her pussy beginning to throb, too.

Billie smiled, tugged at the collar of her daughter's robe and kissed the exposed skin racing from her neck to her shoulder. She pulled the robe further, completely baring her daughter's shoulder and kissing the top edge of her shoulder.

"Mom..."

Kelly's stomach was knotted up. All at once, she was awash with a sense of dread at what was happening. What was happening? And then there was the mounting pleasure as her mother was starting to make love to her.

That's what this was, right? No one had ever kissed her skin so softly, warm or tenderly. If her mother kept at it, she'd soon have Kelly as horny as her father had made her last night, to say nothing of the fact that her robe was pulling open and her breast was now exposed.

"What is it, baby?" Billie released her daughter's hand and swept her fingers across Kelly's bare upper chest and tugged at the other side of her robe.

Kelly inhaled sharply as she felt the robe slide from her other shoulder, leaving her suddenly naked as her mother pulled at the cloth, the single tie slipping away and her robe sliding down her arms.

"Mom,... mmmm... that feels really good." Kelly closed her eyes and sighed as her mother's fingers danced lovingly down her bare back.

"You need to remember this," Billie said, "the next time you have your father brush your hair."

"Daddy likes to brush my hair, Mom."

"I know," Billie said, kissing her daughter's bare shoulder again. "He likes brushing mine, too. And he likes kissing me like this, too."

Kelly sighed again as her mother's lips slowly caressed her skin. Would Daddy kiss her like this? He would never pull her robe open, would he? Or her pajama top? Would he pull that open? Could she make her top seem to slip from her shoulder and entice him into it?

"Most important, though," Billie said, "is that you understand the arousing effect this kind of contact can have on you."

"Uh-huh."

"It's kind of like a key that unlocks a lock. And once boys find your key, they'll try and talk you into doing all sorts of things."

"But, Momma..."

Momma. Kelly hadn't called her momma in ages. Kelly's guard was dropping rapidly. Billie could hear the airiness in her voice as Kelly shifted on the couch, turning to face her, suddenly naked as she pulled free from her robe.

"All I did was kiss daddy. All I did was ask him to kiss me."

"I know, baby," Billie said, scooting to the edge of the couch. "But it's the way you kissed each other. Do you understand that?"

Kelly and her mother looked at one another silently for a moment before Kelly finally nodded her head slowly up and down.

"Kiss me like you kissed your father."

Kelly blinked hard.

"You want me to kiss you?"

"Just like your father did."

"Exactly the same way?"

Billie nodded, closed her eyes, puckered her lips and leaned her head forward.

Kelly's heart pounded in her chest. Her nipples felt almost like someone was pinching them, and there was a fire burning down between her legs.

Slowly, she reached up with young fingers and stroked at her mother's face. Billie smiled, then bit at her lip to keep from giggling.

Her daughter's touch was gentle. It was as if... as if she were slowly drawing her closer.

Kelly placed her lips gently against her mother's. Billie's lips reacted, and Kelly kissed her again, her lips parted. Billie drew in a deep breath, opening her mouth, and in the next instant, her daughter's tongue was sweeping in and their mouths were molded together.

Billie gasped and her fingers stumbled for purchase as she touched, then grabbed at her daughter, first finding a leg and then an arm.

Kelly fell forward, her robe slipping from around her waist, and Billie fell back, her arms surrounding her daughter as they landed against the couch, a sudden tangle of arms and legs with a splash of naked flesh on top.

Their mouths parted suddenly as Kelly and her mother locked eyes. They giggled.

"Just like that?" Billie asked, settling onto her knees, forcing herself to draw her breath slowly and evenly. "That's how you and your father kissed?"

Kelly nodded.

"Just like that, Momma." Kelly pushed herself up and sat back, legs spread as she leaned back.

Billie swallowed hard. Her heart was racing. It was like an electric shock had passed through her body. Was that what Martin experienced?

"Is that how David kissed you?"

Kelly laughed and shook her head as she looked at her mother. Billie sat up, shoulder bare, as was the swath of skin trailing down to the top of her breast. Kelly leaned forward and kissed her mother's shoulder softly, turned her head to the side and kissed her on the neck.

"No, Mom. That is most definitely not how David kissed me." Kelly hugged her mother and kissed her softly on the neck again, just like her mother had done to her. "He may have been trying to kiss me like that, but he failed miserably."

"Mmmm." Billie breathed in deep and pulled her daughter into her lap as she stroked at her daughter's bare flesh, one hand on her thigh, the other on her upper back. Kelly was a quick study in giving affection, and Billie could feel a warm glow sweeping over her body as her daughter's lips molded against the bare skin of her neck.

"Then we don't have to worry about him at all, do we?" Billie asked.

"No. Not at all." Kelly sat up and looked at her mother.

Billie kissed the top of Kelly's shoulder; her fingers rested lightly against her daughter's skin.

"Do you understand how you can be playing with fire depending on how you kiss someone or allow yourself to be kissed?"

Kelly nodded.

"Do you?" Billie asked. She'd thought she understood that when she was her daughter's age. "You're young, sweetheart, and you have all these hormones racing through your body." Billie pushed her daughter back against the couch, leaned forward and kissed the bare skin above her breast and watched as Kelly curled her fingers tightly into fists as she drew in a couple of rapid, shallow breaths. She knew now she'd known nothing when she'd been this young.

"And when you're kissing someone, or when they're kissing you, it can be enough to send you into overdrive and stir desire deep within you."

Kelly bit her lip and nodded. The last two nights had been lessons in that with her father, and her mother was teaching her more of the same with every passing second.

"Once you get started," Billie said, kissing lower on Kelly's chest and dipping a hand in between her thighs, "it can be very hard, almost impossible to stop."

Kelly nodded, gasping, her breath coming a little harder, her mouth starting to get dry. What was her mother doing to her?

It was a stupid question. She knew what her mother was doing. Didn't she? But why was she doing it?

"You'll find yourself..." Billie brought her lips down onto the gently slope of Kelly's breast, her hair brushing against her daughter's bare skin. "...not wanting to say 'no' or 'stop.'"

Kelly arched her back, all but thrusting herself at her mother.

"And you might even find yourself wanting something you never would have dreamed of wanting before."

Billie's lips closed around the puff of her daughter's nipple, and she slowly drew a finger up along Kelly's inner thigh as she drew in her breath, gasping and grabbing at the couch. She was so close. She could feel the heat radiating from her little girl's ripe sex. Martin hadn't been intimate with her like this.

What, she wondered, were they both missing?

Billie's finger was suddenly hot and wet as she touched her daughter, plunging her finger into Kelly's swollen pussy.

Kelly moaned and grabbed at her mother, not pushing her away, but lost in the sudden sensation of her sex being penetrated.

"Ohgawd, Momma... ohhh..." Kelly pushed her head back against the couch as she felt her mother's finger slide in between her pussy lips.

Billie raised her head up, absorbing the look of sheer ecstasy on her daughter's face as she slid her finger out and then back in against her daughter's wet, molten skin.

"You like that, baby?"

Kelly nodded, her mouth hanging open and her eyes glazed with lust.

"You... you stopped."

"I know, sweetheart," Billie said, leaning forward. "Sometimes you have to be teased a bit first." She slid the tip of her finger into the slick folds of Kelly's pussy and rubbed thumb against the skin around her clit, smiling as Kelly gasped and closed her eyes again. "And sometimes, your pleasure comes in new and exciting ways."

Billie shoved herself back, leaned forward and kissed Kelly's stomach open mouthed, her tongue wet against her daughter's skin. Slowly, she marched down her daughter's torso until her lips grazed the slope of Kelly's pubic mound.

"Do you want me to stop?" She breathed the question against her daughter's inner thigh and smiled when Kelly shook her head.

"No, Momma, don't stop," Kelly said, breathing hard and grabbing for her mother's hand, trying to hold it against her pussy. "That feels really good. Please don't stop."

Billie smiled and lowered herself again, pressing her lips against Kelly's skin, slowly dragging her tongue down the slope to her daughter's swollen sex and gently tracing a circle around her swollen, red clit.

Kelly moaned and writhed against her mother, and as Billie pressed her advance, Kelly dropped a foot to the floor, opening herself further to her mother.

"Your father hasn't kissed you like this, has he?" Billie asked as her lips closed around the swollen folds of Kelly's cunt and sucked gently.

Kelly shook her head and her fingers danced across her mother's shoulders, beginning to tug at her mother's top.

"Nobody has, Momma."

Kelly grabbed at her mother's shirt and pulled at it, gathering the cloth up in her hands, and Billie pulled her lips from her daughter's pussy, smiling as she started to sit up.

"This is getting in the way a bit, isn't it?" she said, raising up, grabbing the hem of her shirt and lifting it up over her head.

Kelly smiled and nodded as her mother's breasts came into view, and she watched them sway with her mother's movements. Billie stood up as she tossed her shirt to the side, and a moment later, she slid her pants down, noticing that Kelly was fingering herself and playing with a nipple as she stared at her mother's panties.

Billie shifted on her feet so she was directly facing Kelly, and she slowly shoved her panties down from her hips, exposing herself to her daughter. Billie had a bit more pubic hair than her daughter, but not much, and as she crawled back onto the couch, again planting a knee between her daughter's thighs, Kelly reached up and stroked her hand up between her mother's legs, her eyes darting up to catch the movement of her breasts.

Billie leaned forward, hovering over her daughter, supporting herself with one hand, reaching down with the other to cradle her daughter's head, and then lowering herself until...

"Yes, baby, that's it." Billie gasped as Kelly's lips found her nipple, and a moment later she moaned as her daughter sucked her breast in, ravenous beyond what she'd been as a child.

Billie remembered suckling her children with fondness, and some of the warmest moments she and Martin had shared when their children were young had involved him holding her as their daughters nursed.

This was different, and Billie panted as her daughter sucked her hardening nipple. She was hungry, and Billie held her to her breast, feeding a different need than she'd fed when her daughter had been younger.

"Oh, baby, yes... suck it..." Billie sighed, content, and then she gasped as Kelly slid a hand in between her thighs and touched her. "Ohhh..."

Billie pushed her daughter back and kissed her. Kelly melted in her mother's arms and laid back against the couch as Billie once more slid a hand down between her daughter's thighs.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Billie asked. She slowly curled her finger just inside the edge of her daughter's pussy. "Do you want momma to make you cum?"

"Yesss, momma..." Kelly swallowed hard and panted as she spread her legs apart. "I want you to make me cum."

Billie smiled and began to masturbate her daughter again, slowly stroking her and caressing her, gently suckling her breasts and bathing her skin with kisses.

"Ohhh... momma... momma... ohhh... fuck me, momma... ohhh..."

Kelly arched her back, yielding herself to her mother's touch, and then her orgasm consumed her.

Trembling and shaking, she clung to her mother, and Billie pulled her daughter close, wrapping her arms around her and holding her as she panted.

Thirty minutes later, they were still on the couch, Billie laying on her back, Kelly laying in her mother's arms, her hand gently caressing her mother's breast.

"So, momma... when I'm kissing a boy, and when things start to get..."

"Out of control?"

"Yeah, out of control." Or not, Kelly thought. She'd made herself cum before, but it had never been anything like how her mother had made her feel. Or how her daddy could make her feel.

"When things start to get out of control, if I don't want to stop, but I don't want to go all the way..."

Billie raised her daughter's head so they were looking eye to eye.

"Sweetheart, you should never let anyone make you do anything you don't want to do. Any boy, any man who loves you will never force you to do anything. As for going all the way,..."