Unintentional Lolita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and daddy don't want me to do that, do you?"

Billie drew in a deep breath and sighed.

"We know you're going to sooner or later," she said, stroking her daughter's hair. "We just want you to be sure you're ready when you do it, and we really hope that it's with someone you love."

"Someone I love?" Kelly pushed up and looked at her mother. "Why is that so important, Momma?"

"Because, sweetheart, the people that love you will always want the best for you, and they'll always look out for you, and anyone you share a bed with, especially if you love them... you'll be closer to that person than anybody else."

"Like you are with Daddy."

Billie nodded and smiled.

"But when things start to get a little wild," she said, "you need to be prepared to handle it. It's better that you set your boundaries before you ever go out and then stick with them."

"But what if...?"

"But if you go past those boundaries?"

Kelly bit her lip and nodded. "What do I do when the guy cums so that I don't get it all over me? Can I put a condom on his... thing?"

Billie laughed and nodded. "You can. Though, I'll tell you, baby, that most men, when you put a condom on them, they expect they're going to fuck you and cum inside you."

"But that's why they'd be wearing a condom; so they wouldn't cum inside me!"

Billie laughed again. "Yes, sweetheart. Their semen would fill up the condom, but they'd still cum, or orgasm inside you."

"So they wouldn't let me give them a hand job with one on? I wouldn't mind doing that. I just don't want to get their cum all over me."

"I don't know sweetheart; part of that would depend on the young man, but there are lots of ways to make sure you don't get it all over you. And besides, I know you think it's just a gooey mess you're getting all over you, but at some point, you may think otherwise; you may actually look forward to making a man cum and having him spray his seed all over you."

Kelly sighed and laid her head down on her mother's chest again. There were so many things to learn; so much she wanted to know.

What would it feel like to have a penis inside her? What would it feel like to feel a man cum inside her? And would she ever want a man to cum all over her? Like her mother said she would?

"Momma?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Would you show me how to put on a condom?"

Billie looked at her daughter and swallowed hard. And then she shook her head.

"I would, sweetie," she said, "but we don't have any."

It was a lie.

There were two she had carefully tucked away in her vanity, left over from a not successful play session she and Martin had enjoyed some time ago. She wasn't even sure they were still any good. They had an expiration date, right?

"And besides," Billie said, "didn't they teach you about that at school?"

Kelly rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yeah. They put one on this deformed looking cucumber. It was so lame. I was kind of hoping that could be something I could learn about here at home."

Billie swallowed hard and held her daughter's head against her breast, hoping, praying that Kelly couldn't hear her heart racing.

"Well, sweetie, it may have been lame, but at least you know how it's supposed to be done."

"I guess," Kelly replied, hugging her mother tightly.

She took a deep breath and held it. She could hear her mother's heart beating; racing.

They clutched at each other with sudden alarm as they heard a key in the lock.

"Get up, sweetie," Billie said, pushing her daughter up and away from her. "You need to get to your room before your father comes in."

Kelly slid off the couch and bent down to grab her robe up off of the floor.

"Don't worry about that right now," Billie said. "Go straight to bed; we'll take care of that in the morning."

Billie's eyes widened as she heard the door close and keys drop on the counter, and she swatted at her daughter, urging her from the living room.

Kelly stumbled to her feet as they heard the door close, and with awkward steps, she made her way across the living room and headed to bed.

It was quiet when I entered the house, too quiet, in fact, and then I heard some stirring and hushed words.

I closed the door behind me, locking it, and dropped my keys on the counter as I headed toward the living room.

I stopped frozen in place and my mouth dropped open, my eyes just catching sight of Kelly's bare bottom as she pranced out of the living room.

I looked over to where Billie lay, sprawled back on the couch, her legs spread just far enough apart that one foot was resting on the floor. I glanced quickly at the coffee table; three empty bottles of wine; two empty glasses.

It wasn't hard to do the math, but I wasn't sure I wanted to, either.

"What the...?" was all I could manage to spit out as I looked over to the couch.

Billie had one arm was draped across the back of the sofa; her other hand rested between her legs, her fingers gently stroking her pussy.

I had no idea what I'd just walked in on, and at the moment, pure lust-driven desire was overriding the desire to know. I could feel my cock swelling to instant hardness, and I suddenly felt a little dizzy, a rush of warmth flushing my neck and face as a tingle swept through my body.

"Come here," Billie said, keeping the fingers of her one hand busy playing with herself while the fingers of her other hand beckoned me to her.

It was like a siren's call, and I almost tripped over my own feet as I started to close the distance between us.

"What... what's going on here?" I asked, finally finding my voice again.

"What's going on is that I want you."

Billie sat up and reached for my belt; my eyes dropped to glimpse what her hand had been covering.

Her pussy was red and swollen, glistening with moisture, and as she reached for me, her breasts swayed, her nipples, too, red and...

I felt my balls tighten and my stomach twist. Her nipples looked just like that when they were sucked.

Billie unzipped my pants and began to push them down as my brain started to connect the dots.

Kelly and her mother had... Kelly had sucked Billie's tits...

"I want to suck your cock," Billie said.

My balls suddenly felt heavy; like I hadn't had sex in weeks and needed to cum really, really hard.

I somehow managed to tear off my shirt while Billie pushed down my jeans and boxers, and then I stepped free, kicking them away from my body, and stood naked in front of her as she grabbed my throbbing erection.

"But, Kelly..." I looked over toward the hallway where our daughter had disappeared what seemed like forever ago. If she were to peer back into the living room, she'd get a real eyeful.

"I sent her to bed," Billie said.

And then she slid forward on the couch, opening her mouth and swallowing the head of my cock in between her lips.

I groaned as she began to make love to me with her mouth, and as she slid under me and cupped my balls, beginning to gently coax me toward orgasm, I plowed my fingers into her hair, moaning and sighing with pleasure as her lips and tongue worked their magic on me.

"Baby, that feels sooo good."

Billie grunted. She knew what she was doing, she knew exactly the effect she was having on me, and she wanted me to enjoy it.

"Ohhh... ohhh, yeah... ohhh... yeah, baby... get ready..."

I staggered a bit as I spread my feet apart, steadying myself. Billie knew what was coming. When she gives me a blow job and I'm standing up, when I start cumming, she holds still and I fuck her mouth, flooding her with semen.

Billie pulled back, suddenly gasping for air and grasping my cock firmly, holding me in such a way that she wasn't doing anything to stimulate me. Holding me in such a way that I couldn't thrust against her and make myself cum, either.

My cock throbbed, pulsing in her hand, so close to orgasm, yet not quite there.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wide-eyed with disbelief.

Billie looked up at me, smiled, and then looked back down at my throbbing penis. She looked up at me again and smiled as she took the tip of her index finger and drew it slowly through the pre-cum oozing from the head of my cock.

She let go of me and stood up, grasping my hip for support, and looking me in the eye as she did it, she wiped her fingertip along her lips, painting them with my pre-cum.

And then she leaned up and kissed me, pressing her lips firmly against mine and almost immediately thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

I grabbed her by the hips and thrust at her as her tongue swirled against mine, allowing me to taste wine, a hint of my semen and... what else was I tasting?

She'd done enough to delay my orgasm that I needed to build back to release again, and now my balls were aching with eagerness to release a torrent of cum.

Billie pulled her lips from mine and pushed herself back from me.

"You need to go kiss your daughter goodnight," she said, looking up at me.

I swallowed hard.

I was naked. My cock was erect and throbbing. Surely I smelled like sex by now.

And she wanted me to go and kiss our daughter goodnight?

"Now? I'm naked, and..."

"I know," Billie said, nodding. "She is, too. But she's in bed. She's probably asleep by now, and it's dark and she won't be able to see anything."

I stood there, my feet planted in place, unable to move.

"Go," Billie said, stepping back. "Kiss her goodnight."

I took a step toward our daughter's room.

"And when you come back, I want you to fuck me and fill me with cum."

I'd taken a couple of steps; I stopped and turned to look at her, my cock swaying in front of me.

Billie lay back on the couch, her legs spread apart, and I watched as she shoved the finger that had painted the lips of her mouth in between the lips of her pussy.

I turned back toward the hallway that led to our daughter's bedroom.

Kelly dashed to her bed and slid under the covers, throwing herself back against the bed, wishing for sleep and knowing it was nowhere near her.

Her mother had told her to go to bed when her father had returned home, and she dashed out of the living room an instant before he'd walked in.

One thought had run amok in her mind as she'd halted herself in the hallway outside her bedroom.

Had daddy seen her running for her room?

And then she'd stopped and turned around, curious and eager to see what her mother was going to do.

Kelly's heart had skipped a beat and her stomach had gone to butterflies as she watched her mother undress her father, and she'd gasped as her mother had grasped her father's penis and begun to suck it.

Kelly had heard some of the girls at school talk about giving their boyfriends blow jobs, and a lot of them said they only did because their boyfriends liked it so much. She'd felt her pussy getting wet again and her body tingle as she watched her mother suck her father's cock. Kelly had listened through her parents door as they'd had sex, but she'd never seen anything like this before.

Her mother really seemed to enjoy what she was doing, and her father was clearly enjoying it as well.

And then her mother suddenly stopped what she was doing.

Her father had a stunned look on his face. His cock was even harder than it had been when he'd gotten undressed. It was almost as if it were alive, throbbing and pulsing with each beat of her father's heart.

And then he turned to look straight at her.

Her mother had turned down the lights in the living room, so he couldn't see her, could he?

"You need to go kiss your daughter goodnight."

Her mother's words sent a chill through her. A brief moment passed; it seemed like an eternity.

And then her father was walking towards her.

Kelly forced herself to breathe deep and let it out slowly, trying to calm herself as she dashed to her room.

Her pussy was soaking wet again, her nipples were tingling and her pulse was racing.

And then the shadow of her father's naked form stood in the open doorway of her room.

Come kiss me, daddy, she thought. Come kiss your little girl goodnight.

My stomach was twisted into a knot as I stood in the doorway.

If Kelly was asleep, then I was torn over nothing. I'd be able to bend down, kiss her on the cheek, and be gone back to fuck my wife.

If my youngest daughter was awake, though, she'd pull me onto her bed, make me sit down. And she'd sit up, and we would hug each other.

Would her hand drift down to find me naked? Would her hand accidentally find its way to my swollen, throbbing penis? Would I feel her naked skin beneath my fingertips?

A thousand other questions rushed through my mind as I forced myself to step across the threshold into her room, ginger footfalls leading me closer to her bed.

"Daddy?"

My heart stopped at the sound of my daughter's sleepy voice. Was I waking her up, or had she not been to sleep yet?

"Yes, baby?" I replied as my leg brushed against the side of her bed.

Kelly reached up and grabbed at my hand, pulling me down to sit on the edge of her bed as she sat up.

The sheet fell from her body, and as we embraced, both of us gasped as Kelly's breasts crushed up against my chest.

I kissed her on the forehead.

"I just came to kiss you goodnight, baby girl."

"Mmmm." Kelly sighed and kissed my shoulder. "I know you can give me a better goodnight kiss than that, daddy."

Kelly looked up at me, faint traces of light just reflecting in the moisture coating her eyes.

Her hands, wrapped around my lower back, turned loose, drifting down his sides, pausing for a moment as her wrists came into contact with skin where there was normally a waistband.

And then her hands drifted farther down as her lustful curiosity got the better of her, and a moment later, her fingers were grazing the naked skin of his hips and her thumbs were stroking atop my thighs, mere inches from my throbbing erection.

Touch it, I thought to myself. Move your hands a little closer and touch it.

I raised my hands to her face, cupping her chin in my fingers and I kissed her. Kelly opened her mouth as our lips molded together, and as she thrust her tongue forward to meet mine, she pulled her far hand towards her, letting it drift over the top of my thigh.

And her fingertips grazed my cock.

Both of us gasped, and she jerked her hand away as though she'd been jolted.

"I'm sorry, daddy." Her voice was a whisper.

"It's okay, baby." I kissed her again and slid a hand down the back of her arm, and with a slight nudge of pressure from my fingertips to the back of her elbow, she touched me again.

I slid my tongue into her mouth, and Kelly moaned as she slowly wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

The fingers of her other hand dug into my thigh as she kissed me back, and she slowly began to stroke up the length of my turgid shaft.

I pulled my lips from hers and gasped as her hand slid up over the head of my swollen penis.

"You'd better not do that," I said, breathing hard. "Your mother's waiting on me."

Kelly giggled and leaned up as she kissed me again.

"Okay, daddy."

She laid back against the bed, her bare skin sliding against my hands as I let go of her, and then I stood up, leaning forward to kiss her goodnight one last time.

"Good night, baby," I said, planting my lips gently on her cheek.

"Good night, daddy."

Part of me was glad it was dark in her room; she couldn't see how embarrassed I must have looked. On the other hand, part of me wanted her to see my swollen penis, and I hesitated for just a moment as I headed out of her room; there was just enough light to silhouette me for an instant, my cock jutting forward as it throbbed.

I slowly made my way back toward the living room, stroking my cock with anticipation.

Would Kelly crawl out of bed and steal back to her spot in the hallway to watch me fuck her mother?

Billie sat on the couch facing the hallway, her legs lecherously spread apart as I reentered the living room.

She smiled at me as she saw I was still rock hard.

"She wasn't asleep yet, was she?" Billie asked as she slid off of the couch and stood up.

I shook my head and caught Billie's hand in mine as she started toward our bedroom.

"Here."

Billie looked up at me, her eyes glazed with lust and her chest heaving. "Here? Now?"

I nodded and Billie turned away from me as I urged her toward the chair.

"You wanted her to watch you suck me."

Billie nodded and looked back at me.

"I want her to watch me take you."

Billie leaned forward and grabbed the arm of the chair.

"You're going to let your little girl watch you fuck me."

"Yeah." I grabbed Billie's hip with one hand and my cock with the other.

"I'm really wet, baby."

"Good." I pushed my cock down between her ass cheeks and felt my swollen head slip in against her pussy.

"She's gonna get to see you make me cum."

"Uh-huh." I groaned as the head of my cock slipped in between her sodden, swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhh... and she's gonna get to see you cum inside of me."

I thrust forward, burying my cock in Billie's pussy, and then I grasped her hips and leaned forward, bringing my lips close to her ear.

"She touched my cock," I said.

"Ohhh..." Billie ground back against me. "Did you make her touch you, or did she reach for you?"

I pulled back and slid my cock into her again.

"She reached for me." I ground against Billie and she moaned. "And she started to stroke me."

"You wanted her to make you cum."

I thrust into Billie again, my balls heavy and beginning to ache. I closed my eyes and thought about Kelly's lips pressed against mine, her breasts pressed against me and her hand wrapping around my cock.

My cock felt like it was under tension, my balls felt as though they were about to burst.

And I felt my orgasm beginning.

"She watched you sucking me earlier," I said as I thrust into her.

"I know. I figured she would."

Were my wife and daughter playing a game with me and I just didn't know the rules?

"Ohhh..." Billie clawed at the arm of the chair. "Ohgawd, Martin... fuck me..."

I pulled back until the head of my cock lay just in the open center of her pussy, and then I thrust back into her.

And I could feel my orgasm fast approaching.

"Fuck me, baby..."

The tops of my thighs smacked against the back of hers.

"Ohgawd, yes..."

I grabbed her by the hips, my fingers digging into her flesh as I pulled back again, and suddenly, it was unstoppable.

"Ohhh..."

Billie moaned as I thrust into her again, urgently, with need, and my cock erupted.

Our bodies smacked against one another as we thrust against one another, awkwardly, raggedly, as we came together, and finally, both of us spent, she sagged against the chair.

I didn't carry her to bed. Maybe I should have; she was almost completely sapped after we climaxed together.

I can tell you that she passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow, and I can tell you that she moved at least once during the night.

I just can't tell you when she moved, because I passed out pretty quickly myself.

Before I fell asleep, though, I lay awake for a bit, trying to think through what I'd seen when I came home, and trying to rationalize to myself everything that had happened after I came home.

I couldn't make sense of it, though, and finally, as slumber began to take me, I quit trying.

I closed my eyes and imagined my daughter standing in front of me naked, asking me to kiss her goodnight.

I was naked, too, and as I reached out to pull her to me, my cock was already getting hard. Then our lips touched, and my erection was throbbing between us, pressing into her belly.

She giggled, leaned back from me and looked down between us.

You're really hard, daddy, she said, wrapping her fingers around it. Can I make you cum now?

I sighed and relaxed, giving myself to sleep. It was all in my imagination, this business between my youngest daughter and me. All except the part about my cock being hard.