Unknown Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel shook his head and laughed. "She was just ahead of us on the way in and he was with someone else half an hour ago. I think it's the palazzo working its magic," he said.

Marie linked her fingers into his and sipped the drink as she watched the couple. Daniel watched his wife watch the lovers and felt a little rush of endorphins at the sexy scene. Marie's tongue flickered across her lips just as the man's hand slipped inside his new friend's top, momentarily exposing her bare breast and Daniel's endorphins surged again. She could be rather naughty at times, Marie, and something told him tonight might be one of those times.

"Enjoying the show?" he teased her.

Marie chewed gently on her bottom lip and she squeezed his bum again. "Yeah. They're sexy," she said, without taking her eyes off them.

"Who's sexier? Her or him?" Daniel asked.

Marie's hand slipped between his buttocks and she pressed upwards giving Daniel yet another little wave of pleasure. "They both are. But neither is as sexy as you, my darling," she whispered, then nibbled his earlobe making him shudder. "Is that filthy story about the threesome playing on your naughty mind?"

"Maybe," Daniel laughed sheepishly. She could read him like a book.

"Why? Who do you think is sexier?" she asked.

"I'd have to say her," Daniel said, just as the woman's breast made another appearance before her beau led her away to a dark corner.

"Oh, shame," said Marie.

"Something tells me there might be more of that before the night is over," said Daniel, his eyes on another kissing couple similarly unaware or perhaps just unbothered by their visibility.

"Oh yeah!" laughed Marie, her hips moving in time to the beat. "Mmmm, hot."

"Very," Daniel said to himself, watching a rivulet of sweat drip down Marie's throat and run into the valley of her cleavage.

"Where's Fran?" said Marie, looking around. "I need a drink."

Fran appeared a moment later, nodded and withdrew to wherever his magical drink store was. Daniel led Marie to a seating area just off the dancefloor and sank into a leather sofa, pulling her down to join him, her on his lap. Their masked faces came together and they kissed. Daniel's hand ran up Marie's bare leg, pushing the hem of her dress higher, revealing her thigh to anyone who might be looking. When they pulled apart a fresh bottle had arrived and Marie hopped off Daniel's lap. As he removed the foil she fanned herself with her hand. A flash of silver caught Daniel's eye as a young blonde woman in a sequined dress peeled off the dancefloor and flopped onto the adjacent sofa. She flashed them a huge smile beneath her red glittery mask and leant across.

"How good is this?!" she gushed. "What a party! Ohmygod, it's just fuckin' awesome isn't it? The music! Wow. It's like a super horny alien spaceship is beaming down these, like, super sexy mega hot vibes or something. I love it! I saw you guys outside. You're both so beautiful! I'm Steph!"

"Hi Steph," said Marie, giggling at the sheer energy exuded by the newcomer. "I'm Marie. This is my husband Daniel. Would you like a drink?"

"Oh yeah, that would be sooooo good!" Steph took the glass and downed half of it in one gulp. Even sitting she couldn't help but bounce and squirm in time to the beat and, as her dress was both very short and very low cut, this was quite a distracting sight for Daniel and, as he glanced over, for his wife too whose focus seemed to be switching from Steph's upper thighs to her firm tits and back again. Steph took another swig and blew out her cheeks. "How you guys doing? Are you having a great time? Did I say I saw you earlier?" Steph's questions flooded out with such enthusiasm it was hard to know which to answer first.

"It's such a good party, isn't it? It's like everyone's just on the same wavelength," said Marie. "What brings you to Unknown Pleasures then, Steph?"

"Hot Chip tomorrow night, mostly," she said, topping up her glass and sinking half of its contents. "But the whole thing is, like, so sick. Best festival ever!"

Marie's smile broadened and she leant forward and clasped Steph's thigh. "You have excellent taste. That's why I'm here, too. I love Hot Chip!"

Daniel excused himself to visit the loo and Steph leapt from her own seat and filled the gap he'd left next to Marie. As he left them Daniel allowed himself a look back to see the two women already deep in conversation about their favourite band. Steph's head was thrown back as she howled with laughter at something Marie said. He put the thought from his mind, squeezed his way around a very amorous couple and went to find the bathroom.

When he returned, the couple had moved to a sofa where their activities had progressed somewhat. The woman was astride her man, her skirt round her hips and she was slowly riding him to their obvious enjoyment. Daniel blew air upwards in an effort to cool himself down a touch as he passed them and was reminded by the neon sign where he was. He told himself to stop being so British. A lone woman sat on the sofa adjacent to the fucking couple and she was making no effort to conceal her interest in what was going on and Daniel's mind flashed back to the sexy story he'd been reading earlier. He wondered how their night might progress.

He sat where Steph had been and the women flashed him a smile. Fran appeared, employing his stealth mode as ever, and knelt so he was at their level. "I trust you are all having a good time," he said. "I'll get you some more drinks. Might I interest you in the house punch this time? I think you might like it."

"What's so good about the house punch, Fran. Will it get us more drunken?" asked Marie playfully, "And are you going to join us?"

Fran smiled enigmatically and gave a slight shrug. "I have a few things I must do but yes, I should be able to join you in a little while. The house punch, Marie, is non-alcoholic but it has some other properties that are well suited to a night like this in il palazzo di piacere."

"Oh yeah? Is it liquid ecstasy?" Steph asked eagerly.

"It's not, is it?!" asked Marie. "Surely not."

"It is a narcotic, yes," Fran said. Even behind their masks it was clear to see the trio's eyes widen in surprise. "And it has some effects similar to ecstasy, but it's entirely non-toxic and absolutely safe. Marcel had it formulated in his laboratories here on the islands -- it's not available anywhere else."

"And you're sure it's safe?" asked Daniel.

"Absolutely." said Fran.

The three looked at one another for a second then agreed in unison. Fran smiled, nodded, and disappeared, then reappeared seconds later with a jug of purple liquid and four glasses. He filled three which Daniel, Marie and Steph picked up.

"How much do we drink?" asked Marie nervously "I don't want to overdose!"

"Overdosing is impossible. The body absorbs what it needs and the rest is broken down. If you drink more punch you'll simply be drinking fruit juice," explained Fran.

Marie held Daniel's hand. "Shall we?"

"I guess so," he said. "On three?"

"Mmmm, tasty!" laughed Steph, her glass already empty.

"Jesus, Steph," scolded Marie. "Come on then, Daniel."

"See you on the other side," he said, and they drained their glasses.

"Has anyone else here had this?" Marie asked.

"Yes, quite a few people have," said Fran. He looked over at the couple and their voyeur. "They had theirs a little while ago."

"I see," said Marie. "That'll be the one of the 'other' effects, I take it?"

"A raised libido and the lowering of inhibitions are common, yes," he said. "I think you'll like it."

"Wow," said Steph. "Hot."

Daniel wasn't sure if the music had changed or if it was the punch working but after a few minutes the urge to dance was impossible to resist. He, his wife and Steph became lost in the hypnotic groove and their bodies moved to the strange electronic sounds. Again, perhaps it was the drug but the lights seemed different, more affecting, more interlinked with the music and the experience took on an indescribable, otherworldly condition where people, music, atmosphere and visuals all came together to transcend what might normally happen. He danced behind Marie, their bodies close together and he had an overwhelming urge to feel his wife's curves, from her shapely thighs up to her bottom and then upwards to her full breasts. Marie was clearly feeling the same way as she let her head fall back onto his shoulders as they danced and enjoyed the sensation of being so close to each other. From the corner of his eye he saw Steph watching them, his hands on Marie's tits, Marie pushing back to get closer to him. Erotic thoughts filled Daniel's mind and he understood why so many of the guests decided to follow through on their impulses.

The beat stopped for a few bars and the only music was a weirdly off kilter yet strangely perfect sound before the various elements kicked back in with and an ultraviolet light filled the hall. Daniel and Marie parted as their brains interpreted the music differently and it became clear that the UV light made the material of Marie's white dress completely see-through.

"Good job I wore underwear!" laughed Marie, unperturbed.

"Oh, I dunno," giggled Steph, ogling Marie's body. Daniel's mind raced.

"I'd like to have sex to this music," Marie said in Daniel's ear.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," he said.

"Steph's right. It sounds like an alien trying to communicate."

"And is that what its message is -- you should have sex?"

"Yeah, that's my interpretation. You remember your dirty story from earlier?"

"The threesome one?"

"Steph's already told me she'd like to be my baby tonight. She's one to watch, that's for sure."

Daniel took his cue and looked at Steph who was facing them, grinning, dancing with her arms above her head which made her breasts bounce deliciously. He enjoyed the view then looked at Marie who had the same grin: happy, naughty, high, and distinctly unknowable.

"Maybe we should find her a friend?" Daniel said.

Marie pouted and rubbed herself against him. "Let's see what happens, shall we?" She kissed him, her tongue deep inside his mouth, her body pressing hard against his growing erection. As she pulled away she held his cock and made a point of looking at Steph who made a similarly obvious point of looking at where Marie's hand was and Daniel wondered what Steph had meant when she told Marie she'd be her baby. He felt very relaxed about whatever lay ahead. And he liked the punch.

"How is everything?" Fran asked Daniel a few minutes later.

"Very good, thanks. You were right about the punch." Daniel looked around the hall at the dancers, the lovers, the watchers, the show offs. Nothing felt wrong, nothing was obscene. If he'd seen a couple having sex in a nightclub under normal circumstances they'd have at least attracted a huge crowd and probably been thrown out for their troubles. Here, in il palazzo di piacere, people watched if they felt like it but no one made a fuss. It was simply part of the experience. Everyone in the hall seemed to instinctively understand how to behave, without it being spelled out for them. However, the woman in white went about choosing who made the grade and who didn't, she knew exactly how to do it.

"Yes, it does enhance a party," said Fran. "And a masked ball has other advantages."

"An element of anonymity?"

"Yes, exactly."

A few metres away Marie and Steph were dancing close together, their bodies touching. Steph held Marie's hips and stared up adoringly at the slightly taller Marie. Her hand slipped down Marie's back onto her bum and she nuzzled into Marie's neck. Marie did nothing at all to stop her. Daniel watched the scene -- his beautiful, highly sexed wife enjoying being groped by a horny young blonde half her age who had clearly stated she'd like to do more than grope. He thought about what Marcel had said, about the pleasure they found here tonight being whatever they wanted it to be and a charge of sexual energy ran through him. At that moment, Steph sank down on her haunches to pick something up that she'd dropped. For a few seconds her thighs were parted and Daniel had a perfect view up her dress. It wasn't often he was glad to see a sexy girl wearing knickers but at that moment he was pleased to see a little white triangle of fabric peeking out from under Steph's dress. What should have been a deliciously naughty glimpse made him stop for a second. He wasn't sure where this protective feeling had come from and he really hoped it wasn't because he was old enough to be her father. Steph saw him looking, winked and blew him a kiss.

Momentarily flustered Daniel looked at Fran and a different vision ran through his mind. Steph would be fine -- she could get fucked by almost anyone she chose but something rather different had swum into Daniel's addled brain. "Are you able to join us?" Daniel suddenly asked him. As he spoke he felt an unusual sensation. Fran was a good-looking man, that was obvious to anyone but, presumably thanks to the punch, Daniel felt a tingle of deviant excitement.

"Would you like me to?" asked Fran.

"I think I might," said Daniel, wishing for a moment he could see behind Fran's mask to judge his reaction better. He passed Fran a glass of the punch. "Have a drink. I'm gonna have another one, just in case."

"It won't make a difference," Fran said.

"I don't care," said Daniel, finishing the glass.

A few minutes later Daniel was back dancing with his wife. He resumed his place behind her with his hands on her hips as Marie gently ground her bum into his groin and encouraged his hands to explore her. He kissed her neck and licked he earlobe. She tasted of perfume, salt and sex. "Do you still want to have sex to this music?" he asked her.

Marie gave him lazy, horny grin and twisted her head to kiss him. "Does that answer your question?" she said.

Daniel felt another surge of energy. Whatever the punch was made from it was working. If the idea of the threesome hadn't been raised, he thought it was very likely he and Marie would already be fucking somewhere in the midst of the palazzo. With one hand, he rubbed her pussy through her dress and knickers and with the other he held Marie's throat and pressed gently, something guaranteed to excite his wife. "Meet me in our room in ten minutes," he breathed into her ear.

Marie gasped gently, her mouth opening and closing as her airway was constricted. "Fuck yes," she said breathlessly, her eyes half-closed behind the mask. "You horny bastard."

Daniel's mouth was dry as he put the key in the lock of their room. He looked over his shoulder at the man he'd brought with him, the man he was soon going to be watching fuck his wife.

"Everything okay, Daniel?" Fran asked calmingly.

"It's not every day we do this, you know."

Fran smiled. "I know that. I'm flattered you asked me here. Just go with the flow, Daniel, isn't that a phrase you use?"

"It's a bit American," Daniel muttered, "but yes. I'm going to." He looked at the good-looking man again and pictured him with Marie. He looked at the bulge in Fran's tight trousers and imagined seeing his, presumably, big cock spreading his wife's cunt. Another little rush of sexually charged adrenaline shot through his groin and he turned the key.

The sight on the other side of the door wasn't quite what Daniel had expected. Marie was lying on the bed, her dress around her hips, her legs spread wide. Rather than this being an invitation for Daniel or, assuming Marie had worked out Daniel's plan, Fran, it was in fact to allow Steph between her thighs where the young girl was busily and enthusiastically at work with shaving cream and Daniel's razor.

"Hello, darling," said Marie. "Steph insisted on sprucing things up down there. I hope you don't mind."

Daniel's mouth opened and closed a couple of times as he came to terms with the sight before him. Steph looked up from her position between Marie's soft thighs and grinned. "Hey, sexy man. I'm just making Marie's pretty kitty all smooth for us to kiss. I won't be long." She looked up at Marie who, in turn, shrugged at Daniel as if there was nothing she could do.

"There's me thinking that Steph was a bit young for us," Daniel said to Marie.

"I'm sure you can overcome your morals," Marie giggled.

"I'm nearly twenty, you know," protested Steph.

"I'd had another idea," said Daniel, stepping forward to let the girls see who was with him.

"Oh, my god!" shrieked Marie. "That's the kind of threesome you were thinking? You dirty bastard. Oh well, the more the merrier I guess!"

"Awesome!" laughed Steph, wiping the last of the shaving cream from Marie's now perfectly hairless quim. "He's super-hot as well."

Fran closed the door behind them and set down the ice bucket and glasses, and moved around the room adjusting lights, lighting candles and switching the sound system to the same as in the palazzo. The otherworldly synths and basslines filled the room and Marie wiggled excitedly. "Mmmm, yes," she said. "This is going to be fun."

Steph jumped off the bed and grabbed the new bottle of prosecco, opening it and pouring glasses for everyone. It was only as she walked across the room that Daniel saw she had Marie's silver high heeled sandals on. She saw him looking and giggled. "I just love these shoes and they match my dress perfectly, don't they?" she passed him his glass and held his eye, sipping the cold wine then licking her lips provocatively. She turned around, lifting the hem of her dress up to her knickers as she spun, giving Daniel a perfect view of her shapely legs. Just as when Marie wore these shoes, the heel accentuated Steph's ankles, calf and thigh muscles wonderfully. She placed her hands on the foot of the bed and bent over, pushing her bum up. "Do you think they suit me, Daniel?"

Daniel thought they looked fantastic. Beyond Steph's shoulder Marie, still on the bed, her knees now together but her dress still round her hips, was watching him. Despite the drugs, the adrenaline and the atmosphere of, not exactly lust, or desire, more a need for sex, in the room, an element of anxiety remained. Were he and his wife really about to have sex with two strangers? Fran passed Marie a glass of prosecco and, without her taking her eyes off Daniel, she ran her hand up Fran's thigh and began rubbing his crotch. It rather looked like they were. Steph looked over her shoulder at Daniel and wiggled her bum in time to the beat and Daniel found himself running his hand up the smooth, toned skin of the inside of Steph's thigh. Even though he stopped short of her most intimate area he could feel the heat it was producing. Steph moaned quietly. Things were about to get freaky but before they did Daniel felt the need to be with his wife for a moment. He walked over to Marie and Fran stepped back, whose cock was practically bursting out of his trousers. Daniel knelt next to Marie and took off his then her mask. He stroked her face and looked deep into her eyes then kissed her tenderly. They separated, looked at each other once again, their look communicating just what each other needed to see, the look that only a couple of twenty years could share, then Marie brought his mouth back to hers and kissed him again. As their lips and tongues expressed their feelings for one another Marie let out a moan. Daniel looked round and saw a mass of Steph's blonde hair between his wife's open legs.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back, then let out a squeal of pleasure as the tongue of the little blonde nymph they had met only hours before went to work between Maria's smooth lips. "Fuck!" she squealed and grabbed a fistful of Steph's hair. "You're a very bad girl!"

Steph's face popped up from Marie's pussy and she grinned filthily at the Smiths, her bottom lip between her teeth. "Your sexy wife tastes goooooood!" she said. She licked her lips then stood up, slipped the shoulder straps down, unzipped her dress, let it fall to the floor, then pulled down her knickers and kicked them away with one heeled foot. Her big, tanned tits stood proud on her chest, large brown nipples standing out invitingly. Like Marie, her pussy was hairless and clearly very aroused with neat pink lips exposed and glistening. She stood, naked except for her mask and Marie's high heels, with a hand on one hip looking like youthful sex personified.