Unknown Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her body," Marie breathed. "I bet you love those tits, don't you darling?"

Daniel wasn't going to deny it. Steph's tits were spectacular. "They're fucking amazing. Just like yours," he said, rubbing Marie's chest.

Marie took a moment to sit up and pulled her dress over her head so she was now wearing only the lacy white bra that had been so admired by people under the UV lights then unclasped that and shrugged it off her shoulders leaving her naked. She held her tits, enjoying the feel of them in her hands then lay down again, a look of wanton desire across her face.

"Mmmmm, beautiful," whispered Steph who ran her hands up Marie's body, over her tummy and onto her tits. The girls exchanged a look then Steph looked round at Fran. "Come on then, Fran, show us what you've got."

Fran didn't say a word but unbuttoned his shirt, kicked off his shoes and socks, and took off his trousers. Unsurprisingly he was an impressive specimen: toned without being over-muscled, tanned, and hairless save for a trimmed patch of blonde public hair above a large, long, very hard cock.

"Jesus," said Daniel.

"Wow," said Marie.

"Awesome," said Steph, rubbing her round bum then reaching over to wrap her hand round his erection. "Wanna fuck?"

The Smiths watched as Fran and Steph's hands ran over one another's bodies, Fran squeezing Steph's enticing tits as she gripped his cock and wanked it greedily. Daniel and Marie grinned at one another then they kissed again, tongues hungrily exploring each other like eager new lovers. Daniel's hand explored Marie's face and neck, then down onto her breasts, enjoying their weight, squeezing them, pinching the nipples gently. It must have been a long kiss because when they finally came apart Marie's body was moving slowly as Steph nuzzled her way between Marie's thighs, her bum up in the air and Fran behind her, already deep inside the young girl and slowly but firmly fucking her, making the three-person chain rock to his rhythm. Marie looked dreamily at the sight before her as she was licked by the girl who was being fucked and she told Daniel to join them on the bed. He walked round the pornographic trio, taking time to admire the sight of Fran's rod slipping between the tight pink lips of Steph's cunt and the delicious image of his wife's spread thighs with Steph enthusiastically lapping at her pussy. It was a sight he'd never imagined he'd see and one he wasn't likely to forget.

As Fran fucked, Steph licked and Marie groaned, Daniel undressed and crawled onto the bed beside them. A wave of pleasure from her well-stuffed pussy distracted Steph for a second and she looked up and saw Daniel's own erection bobbing as the bed rocked. She grinned naughtily and reached over to become only the second woman in twenty years to hold his cock. A little moan of pleasure escaped his lips as Steph's hand worked its way up and down before the lure of Marie's vulva became too strong and Steph lowered her head again and, unable to multitask sufficiently, her hand stopped moving enough for his liking.

"Come here," rasped Marie whose face was a picture of pleasure. She picked up where Steph had left off and ran her hand slowly but firmly up and down Daniel's big hard cock, pressing just where he liked it. Daniel rubbed her breasts made even firmer with her arousal. He squeezed them hard as his wife rubbed his cock, running his hands over her stiff nipples then pinching them and twisting gently which made Marie whimper. "I want you in my mouth as this little slut licks my cunt," gasped Marie. Daniel took up a position beside his wife's face where he could watch the show and she turned and took his cock into her heavenly mouth.

The foursome was now all connected in the most intimate ways imaginable. Steph clawed at Daniel's bare leg as Fran's huge cock pistoned in and out of her, his hands gripping her hips; Marie's body twitched and bucked with the pleasure she was receiving from Steph, and Daniel sighed with desire as his gaze flitted from his wife's lips around his cock to the remarkable scene before him.

Marie's tongue whipped and lashed its way across his cock as she sucked him hard. With Fran's unrelenting tempo and her own pleasure building it was hard to keep a rhythm going. Daniel recognised the tell-tale signs that his wife was going to come. Steph's hands held Marie's thighs apart and Daniel had a clear view of the blonde girl's tongue skipping and flitting against Marie's swollen clitoris as the force of Fran's thrusts mashed her face into Marie's bare cunt. Marie began to buck, her bum lifting off the bed and for a moment she abandoned her own oral duties as her orgasm ripped suddenly through her body. Her mouth opened and a high-pitched squeal filled the room. Steph kept going, her tongue a blur, holding her thighs firmly, determined to give Marie as much pleasure as she could. Marie grasped at her own tits, squashing them hard against her chest and her entire body lifted off the bed as she screamed in ecstasy then suddenly, she could take no more and she pushed Steph away, her pussy alive with electricity. She lay back, panting hard, her chest flushed as the orgasm slipped away and she returned to earth.

Steph's face was slick with Marie's juices and she wore her own look of imminent bliss. She gripped the sheets as Fran ploughed in and out of her, his pelvis slapping against Steph's bum. He was like a machine and it crossed Daniel's mind that perhaps he was actually a creation from one of Marcel's engineering works rather than a human being. Steph was mewling quietly and with each thrust then, suddenly, the mewls became yelps and her face contorted as she came. "Fuck me!" she squealed. "Harder. Harder! Fuck. Oh, my god, yes. Yes! Yes! YES!"

Fran slowed to let Steph catch her breath. "Okay?" he asked her.

"Fucking incredible," Steph panted. "I want more but I can't. I need a little break." She collapsed onto Marie with her head on her thigh and Marie stroked a sweaty tress of hair off the girls' face.

Marie was coming round and her hand found Daniel's cock once more. As she sucked him deep into her mouth she caressed his balls and worked the thick shaft of his cock with her hand. He stroked her body tenderly, knowing how sensitive she always was after an orgasm. Steph looked up at them from her place between Marie's thighs and watched them dreamily. Fran, meanwhile, knelt at the end of the bed, stroked his own shimmering tool and awaited his next task.

"Look at that cock," said Daniel, partly to himself, partly to anyone who was listening. He looked at his wife who was able to admire Fran's tool whilst sucking Daniel's. "It's amazing. That's going to be inside you soon darling."

Marie looked up at her husband and her eyes smiled naughtily. Steph rolled onto her back and lay between Marie's spread legs, her hand running up and down Daniel's thigh and onto his balls. Marie cupped one of Steph's breasts and Daniel reached over and squeezed the other. Despite being large for her frame they were soft yet almost elastically firm. The three stared at Fran's cock.

"How did you manage it Steph?" Marie asked, releasing Daniel for a second before popping him back into her mouth.

"It was very filling, Steph said. "You're gonna love it." Her hand had drifted down between her thighs and she was lazily fingering herself.

"I think you should bring it over here," said Daniel and Fran shuffled across the bed on his knees. "You don't mind if I...?" He took hold of Fran's erection and for the first time in his life felt another man's cock. It felt, he supposed, like his own: hard, yet soft and smooth and he squeezed it tightly as he rubbed up and down the shaft, still wet from Steph's pussy.

"Oh, my god, that's hot," whispered Steph.

Marie had stopped sucking for a minute to watch her husband play with another man's erection. "What's it like, baby?" she asked.

"It feels good," Daniel said with a laugh. "I can see what it is you girls like so much."

"So fucking horny," breathed Steph who had sat up for a better look. "Can I have it back?" she asked, looking round, as if for permission.

"I'm just warning you I can't last for ever," said Fran.

"In that case I want it now," Steph said firmly. She lay beside Marie on the bed and opened her legs wide. Daniel let go of Fran's cock and slid his hand down Steph's thigh and onto her soaked pussy. Her pink lips were wide open and he slid his middle finger into her then up onto her clitoris making her writhe. Fran took up his position and, with Daniel and Marie fixated on the tip of his cock nudging between Steph's labia, he slid inside her once more, making her gasp. Fran's toned buttocks rose and fell as his shaft disappeared into Steph's body and, to Daniel's delight, Marie began to suck the girl's tits, fulfilling yet another fantasy. "Cock," demanded Steph, pointing at her mouth, and Daniel obliged, feeding the little nymph his erection. Daniel kissed Marie's head and his hand sought out her pussy and he gently rubbed her clitoris, making her sigh contentedly against the pillowy softness of Steph's tits.

No one spoke as they each attended to their sucking, fingering, fucking and teasing duties. The bed rocked in time to Fran's rhythm and Steph's tongue and lips kept the same tempo around Daniel's swollen member.

"Getting close," Fran warned, picking up speed.

"Don't come in me," Steph managed to say before stuffing Daniel's cock back into the soft wetness of her mouth.

"Come on her," Marie said naughtily. "I want to see her covered. Just let me get out of the way first!"

Fran's strokes got deeper and faster. Steph began to whimper again and let go of Daniel's cock as another orgasm began to grow deep inside her. Marie sucked hard on a nipple then sat back to watch the money shot. Steph yelped and bucked, her head thrashing from side to side, she grabbed at Marie's hand as if she needed something to stop the pleasure taking her away. Fran thrust hard then suddenly pulled out of Steph, his cock soaked. On an impulse Daniel leant down and sucked Fran's cock for a few seconds, partly to taste Steph, partly to know what it was like to feel a cock in his mouth. It felt huge, almost alive as it throbbed against his tongue, the swollen head already salty. Daniel sucked it hard then released it and grabbed it with his right hand to finish the job. The girls watched him intently as he gripped Fran's penis and wanked him hard. One of them reached out and gripped his own cock and then, with a grunt, Fran's body rocked and a jet of thick, white spunk arced through the air and splashed on Steph's left tit. Daniel kept rubbing and stream after stream of goo sailed across the gap, coating Steph's cheek, her mask, her lips, and her neck. At last, after what seemed like an eternity of orgasm, Fran stopped ejaculating and Daniel let him go.

There was a shocked silence for a second or two then Steph burst out laughing. "My god!" she shrieked. "I'm fucking covered in it!" She really was. Semen streaked her whole chest and was running off her face in thick streams. She licked her lips and gathered some from her cheek and sucked her fingers clean.

Marie gave Daniel a look of pure lust then dived at Steph's come-covered nipple to have a taste herself. "That was very rude indeed," she said, and sucked again at Steph's tit.

Daniel grinned at his wife. "Yeah, it was," he said, rubbing himself. "Your turn?"

"I'm not sure I could just yet," Marie said. "Steph made me come rather hard."

"I want more!" Steph giggled.

"You'd better give what she wants," Marie said to Daniel. "I'll see how soon we can get Fran up and running again."

Daniel's eyes narrowed in lust at his beautiful wife. He thought he probably loved her more right now than he ever had before. He raised his eyebrows, just to check in with Marie and he got the look they needed.

"You wanted to be my baby tonight?" Marie asked Steph. An eager nod was her reply. "In that case, come to mummy because I think daddy is going to be very naughty." Marie leant against the mass of pillows at the head of the bed and sat with her legs wide apart. She patted the bed in front of her and Steph sat there and lay back against the softness of Marie's breasts. Marie kissed the girl's neck and nibbled her earlobe while she gently stroked her body and held her tits. As the kisses and nibbles relaxed Steph further Marie wrapped her lower legs around Steph's ankles and pulled her legs wide apart, meaning the girl was completely exposed. She then locked her fingers with Steph's and held her arms firmly. She looked at Daniel. "She's a bad little girl, isn't she Daniel?" Daniel nodded slowly. "And bad little girls need to be punished, don't they?"

"Yeah, I think they do," said Daniel, stroking his rod and taking the position Fran had only a few minutes before.

Marie released one of Steph's hands and ran her fingers down Steph's tummy towards her exposed hole. She teased the girl's clit for a second and pinched it making her squirm then used her fingers to spread Steph's already very swollen pussy wide open. "I'll hold her down, darling," she said lustily. "You can fuck her just how you like."

If Steph was at all perturbed by what she heard come-streaked her mask hid her reaction. Daniel rubbed the tip of his now aching cock up and down Steph's slick cunt then slid inside. As his thick cock stretched her and made her gasp she squeezed him tightly. She was clearly a girl who knew what to do. He slid in and out, slowly at first, enjoying her tight, wet hole and marvelled at how she'd taken Fran's giant rod so easily. "Fuck, that's nice," he said.

"How does her cunt feel, darling?" Marie asked, gripping Steph's fingers in her own.

"Feels fucking great," hissed Daniel as Steph squeezed him again. "She's definitely a bad little girl."

"Fuck her. Fuck her hard," Marie told him.

Daniel did as his wife told him. He drove hard into Steph and made her squeak as he went as deep as he could. It was a good job she'd been fucked already as the wetness of her cunt reduced the friction enough to stop him coming straight away but as he slammed into the brazen little tart he knew that with all that had gone on already he wasn't going to be here for long. Daniel grabbed a handful of come-covered tit and squeezed it hard as he fucked. He looked into his wife's eyes as he drove his length in and out of the girl sandwiched between them and her look of pure, animal sexuality spurred him on. He grabbed at Steph's tit again, digging his fingers into the flesh and gripping it hard as he used her body. He released her, sucked at her nipple, utterly unbothered by the taste of another man's semen, then slapped the soft orb, gently at first, then harder, leaving a red handprint.

"Fuck!" shouted Steph.

"More!" encouraged Marie. She ordered Fran towards her and leaned to take his still semi erect cock in her mouth.

Daniel thrust harder and watched his wife suck the other man's cock back to full hardness. He rubbed Steph's other breast then tweaked her nipple before slapping it firmly. The flesh wobbled briefly then stopped. He slapped it again and Steph whimpered and thrust her pelvis up to meet his downward stroke, sucking him deeper inside her. As Marie sucked on Fran's tool she held Steph's throat and pressed, making Steph pant as she struggled to breathe. Daniel fucked hard, deep and fast, making Steph's tits bounce in time. He could feel the electricity surge through his groin and then Steph gave a strangled yelp as yet another orgasm took hold of her. Daniel gripped her breast and drove into her and his wife expertly limited the air Steph was allowed. Her mouth opened and closed and, then her body tensed and she pushed herself as hard as she could against Daniel.

Marie waited for Steph to stop twitching then he released her, allowing her to breathe a last. Steph gulped in lungfuls of air and grasped at Daniel's arm. "Can't come in me," she croaked.

Daniel took it as close as he dared then, just before his grand finale he pulled out. Both Marie and Steph scrabbled to get to him and, with perfect timing, first one tongue then the other slipped and slithered across his cock, sucking and licking him to nirvana. He groaned as his release finally happened and a torrent of semen shot between the women's tongues and lips, coating their mouths and lips. They swapped as he came, each sucking and swallowing what they could and licking up what they couldn't and as the last spasms of his excruciatingly intense orgasm faded he saw his wife and Steph suck, lick and kiss his spunk off each other's mouths.

A moment of quiet fell across the room and the sound of panting was clearly audible above the hypnotic music. "You okay?" Marie checked with Steph.

"Fuck, yes!" she said a little hoarsely, kneeling on the bed and caressing her abused chest and throat. "That was awesome."

"Now is it your turn?" Daniel asked Marie.

Marie licked her lips and scooped a little glob of semen from Steph's ear. "I think it might be," she said with a giggle. "Fran?"

Fran didn't need to be told twice. Fully restored he took up his now familiar position and Daniel looked at the giant cock about to slide into his wife. The very thought made his own softening erection twitch. He knelt beside his wife, kissed her, tasting himself on her lips, then slipped his fingers into hers and looked deep into her eyes. She moaned quietly as Fran entered her and gripped his hand tight.

"Oh, my god, darling," she whispered. "He's inside me. His cock's inside me. His big, hard cock is fucking me."

Daniel kissed her tenderly and smiled. He looked at Fran, then at where the man's erection was being swallowed by his wife's pussy. "Is it good?" he asked her.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby, it's good," Marie moaned, her eyes closing as Fran slid further inside.

As Fran worked his magic, Steph and Daniel lavished Marie's body with attention. They kissed her all over, stroked her breasts, sucked her nipples, licked her neck. Daniel kissed her deeply as Steph caressed her, covering every inch of her tummy, chest and neck with soft, sensual kisses and all the while her body rocked as Fran fucked her slowly and deeply. Marie began to mewl quietly with each thrust as her pleasure rose and soon she was moaning louder and louder.

"So. Fucking. Big. So. Fucking. Big," she repeated, the words punctuated by Fran's powerful thrusts. "Going to come, baby. Going to come."

"Come, darling. Come on his big hard cock," Daniel encouraged. He squeezed her hand again and Steph licked her all over. "I'm here, baby. He's in you and I'm here."

"Horny. Fucking. Bastard," she now said to Daniel as Fran filled her depths. "Horny. Fucking. Bastard."

Steph slid her hand between Marie and Fran and rubbed her clitoris. "Come for us, mummy. I'm your baby tonight."

Either Steph's words or her fingers seemed to trigger Marie's orgasm and her eyes and mouth shot open. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she squealed and her body rippled with pleasure. "Oh, baby, oh baby!"

"Oh, my darling, yes," Daniel said.

Fran kept going, pumping Marie hard and deep as her orgasm swept over her in wave after wave. Then suddenly he grunted. "Fuck!" he growled. "Can I?"

"Do it," Daniel said. "Come inside her."

Fran grunted as he thrust, his hands gripping Marie's hips as he emptied himself inside her.

"Baby," Marie said, her eyes on Daniel. "I can feel it. I can feel it inside me."

Fran eventually stopped thrusting and, utterly spent, slipped out of Marie and slumped into an armchair.

"So fucking hot," said Steph, absentmindedly rubbing Daniel's dick back to its former glory.

Daniel looked at his wife, at the semen running out of her, and knew what he had to do. Without a word, he pushed himself inside his wife's sopping, sticky, come-filled cunt and began to fuck. It was going to be a long night.