Unknown Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

The sound of room service arriving woke Daniel who was surprised to find himself naked on the bed with an utterly unfazed maid laying out breakfast on the table by the window.

"Good morning, Mr Smith," she said with a smile. "I trust you slept well?"

"Ummm, yes, fine thanks," Daniel said, covering his morning-glorified penis with the sheet.

"I'm very glad," said the maid. "I'll leave you to your morning."

As the girl left, Marie appeared from the bathroom, a towel wrapped round her waist, using another to dry her hair. "Morning, darling," she said, crawling across the bed to kiss him. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, to be honest," said Daniel. "better than I expected anyway." He lay there for a few seconds, gathering his thoughts. Suddenly, a thought came to him. "God, I had a full-on dream last night."

"A naughty one?" asked Marie teasingly, handing him a cup of tea.

"Yes," laughed Daniel, propping himself up. "Filthy!" As he sipped the sun shining through the window made something on the bed sparkle. He looked closer. It was a sequin. Marie saw where he was looking and her eyes twinkled.

"Was it a good dream?"

"Err, well..."

"One you might like to have again, perhaps?"

Daniel looked at his wife and tried to read her expression. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason," she said, popping a grape into her mouth and chewing. "Hot Chip tonight, remember? Are you looking forward to it?"

"Yeah, course I am."

"Good. And, by the way," her eyes landed on the sequin. "We might have a couple of friends with us later."

I hope you enjoyed our little excursion. Don't forget to vote!

© Northern_One, 2017