All Comments on 'Unleashed Desires, Ageless Passions Ch. 04'

by JonOwens

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
coaster2coaster2almost 17 years ago
Beautifully written.

I'm anxious to see what happens to John's relationship with Jane. A loose canon a continent away sounds ominous; see previous spending habits! The revelation of the two failed marriages and the impending failure of the third truly humanizes the protagonist. Your background must have given you many glimpses of this type of individual. I await the next chapter.

Cheers,

Coaster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

This is an amazing story. You have me totally hooked and involved. I just love the Rosie character. (Boo hiss to Sophia!) And what will become of Jane? Each chapter is better than the last for me although chapter 3 was pretty sensational too. The backdrop of the psychological narrative has real originality and you make it so accessible. You write beautifully. You should publish a book! I can't wait for chapter 5. Very well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

Intelligent, warm and charming with great touches of humour! I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Belle écriture!

Magnifique!

Vous avez un grand intellect et une imagination sexuelle vivante. J'espère qu'il y a beaucoup plus de chapitres. J'aime votre écriture.

Sophie x

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

Warm and tender, yet sexy and very erotic. Just great!

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

This is getting Very deep, nearly depressing even, so many thoughts so many words,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous