All Comments on 'Unleashing The Slut Within Me'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 15 years ago
EXCELLENCE

ANOTHER GREAT AND HOT STORY OF YOURS. THE WIFE AND I BOTH LOVED IT. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AS WELL AS, THE ADVENTURES.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I think her husband loved it and wants her fucked

He probably got off on watching his little slut getting gang banged, and wants to see it some more. he wants her pussy and ass filled with cum and stretched out like a whore. It turns him on that she can excite other men and then love him. After all of the fucking she had that night, he was the one who wound up sleeping with her, and that made him proud that she was his wife. Every thing will be alright until she gets a cock that drives her to the moon and then she doesn't want to give it up.

thomwthomwalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

A Great Story ... made me hard as a Rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Do you do next, well, sell her ass for money. I'm a bit of a perv myself but this is way past that. Do people really do these things and if so where do you go next? Regular loving sex just won't get it cause there is no love, just nasty sex, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mixing Austraphores

As you are from Oz, your Oz comes out in language in "peer up your skirt" compared to Yank in "look up your skirt".

So the story if you were attempting to write it as an American doesn't make any sense as you never explain that you are not an American or only a mate on vacation in Vegas where this starts.

You were a great deal more interesting in just being Dee and not bored with her.

D-ManD-Manalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Good to see you back and writing again!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 15 years ago
Excellent Transition

The transition from a naive women to a slut is very well crafted.How about a second part to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

A good slow build up to a very dirty finale. This a great sex story. Thank you. I'll be daydreaming about you masturbating - and about you fisting your sexy arse hole - for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cumslut

I guess you just love being fucked almost anywhere, preferably mutiples and lots warm joyjuice cacading down your face and tits - super read

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Could have been a good story.

However, it was too extreme to be sexy. It was horrible so I gave it the 1 it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumping my load in her asshole.

With all of this action, no one properly ate her asshole out?

fevermanfevermanabout 11 years ago
Hot story... got me going!

Loved it... from naive to private porn star in short order... You are a very naughty lady even to imagine this sort of thing! Wink

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So intense

Very well written. Veery sexy story.

Mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

WOW, what a lucky cow you are, from a boring little wifey, to a first time all hole girl, I've never been that lucky, never had a work-mate that cool. Must read some of your other postings. 5*

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Quite the eye opening experience for her. Seriously, fisting herself?? Hubby seemed a little late to the party but I guess he did into the swing of things. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew she was going to get gang banged at the party, as it telegraphed that way (an average type of story) . You knew she really wanted to live her friends life rather than her own, so she could get multiple orgasms. A part two probably would have found them divorced and living in separate apartments, as the husband couldn't compete with the 6 guys she had sex with.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Very hot, but the buildup was too brief and did not really explain Tracey’s thoughts and feelings during her transformation from a one-cock woman to a sex machine. It is not believable that a switch was suddenly flipped and she became a totally uninhibited slut for cock. I urge the author to take more time creating a more believable path for Tracey to become the slut that she clearly now is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous