All Comments on 'Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis Ch. 03'

by wordartist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your name is incorrect.

You're not a word artist, you're a butcher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Chapters Please!!

Don't listen to the current negative comments. It's pretty obvious the comments were left by the same person. Great story. I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Can't wait for him to get his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving it

I think it's time for him to get some payback though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FANTASTIC

Absolutely fantastic... can't wait to hear more!!! It's like a dream/fantasy come true for me and definitely want to hear more from you. Please, please, please keep going with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More, please.

Please give us the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's a sick perverted mind to write this crap

Your story about hypnosis has no fact to reality. And what man want his wife to. Be a whore. You are so sick. And those who like this are as sick as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its a free county man, and you can be . . .

as big of an asshole as you like. But man, you are an asshole on steroids to think this has anything good or fun in it.

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

>Anonymous - "No man wants his wife to be a whore"... "those of you who do"

You are contradicting yourself your own argument is the span of a few sentences!

How amusing. Your musings are much like an opinion held by feminists. Are you by any chance a woman commenting on virues of male fantasies?

No, this isn't reality, it's a fantasy....much like science-fiction and stories about elves, dragons and swords pulled out of a stone. So you realists out there, lighten up!

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

This was a GREAT story... I hope to see much more from you.

Sorry for spelling errors on my last comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous