Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started crying out, "Oh shit! I don't know what has gotten into me. I am such a nasty slut. All I am doing is dreaming about sex, and begging you to fuck me. Please don't stop fucking me with that cock of yours. Oh my...good...so good...ahhhhh!...I'm cumming baby. Fuck me harder. Please don't stop!"

I grabbed her hips hard, and started pounding into her over and over. She just kept writhing and spasming around my cock. There was a puddle of her juices on the floor below us as I sawed my cock in and out of her hot little cunt. Fuck! She felt amazing. Finally, my balls started to tighten up, and I plunged myself into her as far as I could go. I started cumming so hard it almost hurt. My wife has always been good at fucking, but this confusion created by dreams versus reality had taken it to a whole new level. I just held her tight against my stomach while I shot jet after jet of cum into her. When I finally finished, I let go of her and she slumped to the floor.

She looked almost unconscious as she said to me, "Please don't be mad at me for the dream. I don't know why I keep having them, but I swear I would never do it in real life. I love you baby, and I would never hurt you."

Damn, I really am a horse's ass. You would think the guilt would make me stop this game, but the sex is simply too good. I am going to make sure that I lock Scott out of her programming, I am going to get even with that little fucker for what he did, and I am going to make sure that the first woman I get my wife to have sex with is that slutty little wife of his. The continued programming of my wife, and the games we play with Scott's wife are stories for another day.

12