All Comments on 'Unprecedented Events Ch. 01'

by wildeyedsthrnboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
birddog1007birddog1007about 8 years ago
Nice build

I like the build of the story so far. It's a different approach but I like it. You move the it along very well without getting hung up. I can't wait to see more.

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreabout 8 years ago
Good Beginning

Well written start to a post apocalyptic tale. Hope this is just an indicator of what's to come.

wildeyedsthrnboywildeyedsthrnboyabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the positive feed back. For the negative comments, this is an apocalyptic tale standard numbers, of what we know are devastating, would be far surpassed in an event such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start

As for those who criticized the grammar and your Richter Scale pronouncements, THIS IS A FANTASY SET IN THE FUTURE AND IS A DEVICE TO FACILITATE AN INCEST SEX STORY.

fritsaufritsauabout 8 years ago
Richter scale

The Richter scale runs from 1 to 10. It is a logarithmic scale thus 2 is 10 times as violent as 1. !4.* is thus impossible. Some things are not that difficult to check, especially scientific measurements.

I shall now go back to the story.

hadrupriderhadrupriderabout 8 years ago

Hmmm. I don't find the disaster scenario very convincing. There are too many different characters introduced. And the bit of sex is not very erotic. So I won't be following the rest of the story. But clearly some people like it.

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Good start

Nice build up of an emotional future to come. Hopefully don't have to wait too long to get the rest of the story, as the pace of this one should be fast. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously

You come here to read exotic stories but most just tear into them about the inaccuracies, why are you even here all these stories are fantasy anything can happen in them. If he wanted to write a duck barks so be it geez

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous