All Comments on 'Unsuspecting Cuckold'

by UpstaterNY

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You're joking... right??

This doesn't deserve a comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW

WISH I HAD A GIRL FRIEND LIKE THAT

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
I can't believe it,

Why do you write this garbage. No one seems to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good, But Your Others Are Even Better

This adventure is in the positive ranking, but not nearly as good as your other installments. Kudos for your continued efforts here for which we have to give consistently high marks.

Please ignore the ignorant remarks from those how don't have enough sense to identify subject matter they don't like by the title. It says something about their intelligence that after reading the entire thing, then they waste everyone's time to write comments demeaning the story. Duh. Don't read it.

Keep up the good work and especially your excellent Cuckold series. Very promising trend in you writing. I am sure there are hundreds of readers who are dying for your next installment, but too rushed to write you any compliments. On their behalf, thank you very much for your very fine efforts. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
get the operation

Be real man, get the operation. Have you balls removed and get the cum straight from the source, you wimp homo.

tooclevertoocleverover 19 years ago
Good Story

I think its funny how idiots hammer your story. They sought out this type of story and READ it, then say how your characters are lacking. Be assured that they wacked off just before they penned an anonymous note to you. Seems as if they've already had the operation and their balls are in the jar next to the PC!! Keep up the good work.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Bad

Very unsatisfying I don't care what some say this is not what most people want in one of these stories. Not a good story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I jerked off at least twice that night.

Only a queer would write that since only queers get off by men jacking off.

I quit reading after that sentence since I am not interested in queer stuff.

Clayton LongClayton Longover 17 years ago
Not bad

Two things:

1)The writing wasn't bad at all, especially the confused/embarrassed realisation of arousal from an unexpected source.

2)I wonder at the anger your subject matter inspired in some. In a world of pain and suffering (and some of it on this site) it seems ironic that something as innocuous as sexual arousal without harm to others, should be so abhored.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sounds like my wife & I

My wife & I actually have done this a few times and we both like it. No, I'm not gay, but it is a turn on to lick someone else's cum out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's hot

I loved that story.

Sharing and loving too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow.......hot !!!

this is a very good story and turned me on like hell...i loved how the girlfriend just went out and got some, because she wanted to, and because she knew it was really what her boyfriend wanted too......everyone wins......very hot....wish it was a little longer....but great job !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a nice surprise - short and surprising

First story I read today so it wasn't enuf to get worked up but I loved the surprise and confusion. Good read.

CreamlustCreamlustover 11 years ago

What a fucking slut, wait I'm hard as a rock too. Lol

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Disgusting

And no it didn't do anything except piss me off. An unsuspecting cuck is now a willing cuck. He doesn't deserve to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Have to agree with the comments - please author, kill your self.

Putrid faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best of your work.

Loved the GF diagnosing your condition and taking advantage of it.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Damn was that pathetic. I hope you never wrote again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The beginning of a beautiful FemDom relationship. I ought to know; this is how we started out, with her teasing me and realizing it excited me, which surprised us both. Of course, the first time she went out looking, I alternated between being insane with jealousy and insecurity and jacking off until I was sore. Now, though, I can’t do that, as I am locked up while she’s gone. She controls my orgasms, which often occur at the end of her strapon. We have never been happier, with each of us getting what we need out of our new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dddddd

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

short and sweet, and for now, loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my cock hard as a rock as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous