Until We Meet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs gripped my head. I was mercilessly attacking as if I hadn't been fed in months. In reality, this was not my normal operating procedure. Truth be told, it had been quite a while since I brought anyone home. There was something about this woman that made me feel close to her, intimately close.

Her orgasms were intense, as wave after wave washed over her. With my mouth expertly manipulating her clit and my fingers acting in unison, her entire body locked up.

"Omg, omg, omg...yes, yes!" was all I heard through the muffled screams. Her thighs were wrapped around my head like she was trying to make my eyes pop out or make my head explode. I felt like I was being waterboarded and I didn't mind one bit, inflicting my own torture.

Mindy finally screamed at the top of her lungs, "STOP!" Of course I had no intention of doing something she did not want.

Immediately, I ceased my actions and surveyed my little muse. "Are you ok?" I asked in a serious tone.

Mindy was having a hard time breathing. Her chest was rising and falling with each breath she struggled to take. It was a beautiful sight. The sheen of sweat all over her skin looked as though she had just run a marathon.

After a few minutes she proclaimed, "That was amazing!"

"You had me worried for a minute," I said as I picked up her limp body and brought her inside my home.

-----------------------------

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I could swear she was purring as her body seemed to vibrate.

I laid Mindy down on my king sized bed. I don't think she would have noticed if it was a bed of nails at that point. I retrieved a warm wash cloth from the bathroom and began to wipe her body down, starting with her face and working my way down.

As much as I didn't want to waste the flavor lingering between her legs, I figured she would want to be somewhat fresh if we continued tonight.

I had my answer a couple of minutes later as Mindy began to lightly snore. I grabbed a light blanket to cover her up, but not before taking in the sight before me.

I studied her body from head to toe. She had a petite build, stood about 5'3" and weighed approximately 120lbs. Her measurements, I guessed at about 36-24-36 with a C cup. Her hair, a light brown with some highlights that went halfway down her back. Her skin was smooth and tan and I noted a small scar in the shape of a heart on her ribs. Her face was accented with minimal makeup that made her green eyes glow.

Mindy was one of the prettiest women I had seen in some time. She reminded me of my wife from long ago. I was wildly attracted to her.

I didn't want her to wake up and see this creepy guy staring at her so I laid the blanket lightly over her.

I took that as my opportunity to head back to the garage to clean up the hood of my Shelby.

Man did we make a mess of the hood. I thanked God for making Mothers wax as the mess was easily wiped up.

I have always been fascinated with a woman who could let loose. It wasn't like you see in some porn flicks where the woman acts likes she is having an orgasm and pisses all over the camera.

As Mindy began to orgasm, her pussy fluttered and sent wave after wave of milky cream flowing from her vagina. She had a wonderful taste about her, one that I could enjoy and never grow tired of.

I went back into the house still sporting a cock of steel. I'm not in bad shape at 40 years old, but I could definitely use a regular workout partner.

I stand an even 6' and weigh in at 205lbs. I still practice martial arts to keep me in condition and ready to handle whatever life throws at me, especially at Defenders.

-----------------------------

I sat in my recliner pondering the feelings stirring inside me. I had not felt this way for many years now. I have had my share of women and never had a problem getting a date.

I was married by the time I was 23 years old. With my BS in Commercial Real Estate and Commercial Finance in hand, I was well under way to be able to start a family.

I slept with less than a handful of women prior to that. When Brandy walked into my life on February 14th, I knew she was the one. Cupid had hit me with his arrow on the same day I was stood up by a woman I had met online.

I waited for my date, and ended up eating alone. A table full of women were getting drunk and started making lewd comments to me. I was feeling uncomfortable as all hell when Brandy sat down at my table.

She too had been stood up. Only an idiot would have left this beautiful woman alone on Valentine's Day.

Brandy sat next to me and explained our predicament to me as she saw it. She had noticed the women and heard the comments they were making.

Brandy had been waiting for an hour for her date to arrive and decided he was a no-show. She had been watching me for nearly an hour before she made her move to save me from the flock of seagulls, as she aptly named them.

She called them seagulls because all those women wanted to do was eat as much semen as their hungry mouths could hold. I choked on the beer I was drinking and spit it across the table, as even more ran out of my nose.

One of the drunken women was pissed that my beer ended up all over her. I'm guessing she would have been happier if it was semen. The woman got up and started yelling at me while she grabbed a steak knife off the table.

Brandy stepped up immediately and told the woman that she needed to put the knife down. I felt like I had my own personal bodyguard. As the woman stepped forward screaming obscenities, Brandy's foot came off the floor and whipped around in a blur. She had kicked the knife out of the crazy bitch's hand and hit her chin in one swift, smooth motion.

Brandy had just knocked out a woman almost twice her size without even blinking. I was enamored to say the least as I felt my heart swell. No woman had ever defended me before, and I must confess, I liked it.

The rest of the seagulls helped their friend up and made a hasty exit. Everything happened so fast, only a few other people had actually seen the entire episode.

Needless to say, I was hooked. Brandy and I became an item. We were more than an item, we were inseparable. It was as if the cosmos had brought our souls together to complete one person.

Brandy had the body of a goddess and a sex drive to match. We shared the same values and outlook on life, until that fateful day almost ten years ago when my life changed forever.

Unknown to me at the time, Brandy came from money, and not just a little bit.

I had met her parents about a year before we were married. They had a nice house, but by the looks of it, one would not have said they were rich.

I couldn't help but notice something was lacking in their relationship, especially her mother, Heather. I didn't see any communication between them other than the usual greeting and small talk.

I got a very cold feeling from her in what little conversation we had. Her father, Jacob was a bit warmer, but not by much.

Technically, it was her grandmother, Grace, who had money. She lived in a ritzy neighborhood, drove an expensive car, but she never acted anything other than pleasant.

Nobody would have ever guessed that she was worth a half-a-billion dollars, not that it would have changed my opinion of her at all.

We had a great conversation the day of our wedding. "Michael, I just want you to know that I had hoped Brandy would find someone to share her life with before I left this life. I'm so happy for you two. You remind me of my husband when he was young."

I thanked her for her well wishes and added, "I could only hope to be half the man your husband was and I wish he could have been here." That brought a tear to her eye and we hugged.

As life always does, it moved forward. Grace passed away five years later. I comforted Brandy as any loving husband would do.

The family had known the day would come, since an inoperable brain tumor had been found during a routine visit a year prior.

Grace was a smart lady and had her financial planning in order. Her lawyers saw to it that her will was followed to the letter, and every penny made its way to where she wanted it to go.

You can't imagine the amount of family that shows up when serious money is involved. What shocked me the most was who was snubbed when the lawyer read the will.

From what was read, I could only imagine what Grace despised about her son, Jacob.

Anyway, Brandy ended up with the bulk of the estate, with relatively miniscule amounts being given to several other family members as well as a couple of charities.

Jacob ended up being given most of the family pictures, with a special set left for Brandy. I think Grace wanted to make a point to her son about what a family should hold dear.

Jacob never picked up the pictures so we kept them. Even after taxes, and lawyer fees, Brandy had over 300 million dollars.

-----------------------------

Brandy and I were on our way to starting our family. We would never have to worry about money and could really focus on what we enjoyed in life.

We travelled a bit, ok we travelled a ton, but mostly in the U.S. because people with money are major targets for kidnappers abroad.

We were inseparable as ever over the next two years. Brandy had become pregnant during our time in Hawaii. We loved the islands and purchased a modest yet updated house just off the beach on Maui.

At sixteen weeks, Brandy had some complications with the pregnancy. The doctor had given us the news there could be complications further down the road and a possibility our unborn child may not make it.

He went on to explain there could also be a danger to Brandy if we chose to see the birth through. He set her due date for February 14th. I thought that was a coincidence.

Brandy and I did not even have a conversation about aborting our child. Neither of us could, or would even consider doing so.

With the doctor's orders, Brandy and I spent the next fourteen weeks at home. Brandy followed the orders without fail. I catered to her every need and kept up with the house.

It seemed like we were running a bed and breakfast with the amount of people who came by, stayed a couple of days, and then left. Most notably absent were her parents. After the reading of the will, her parents walked out of the lawyer's office, and never looked back. It was the last time we saw them.

After a long talk with Brandy, I learned her parents had tried to take steps to seize control of her grandmother's estate. Obviously, that was a terrible thing to do, no matter what her condition was. Greed makes people do bad things.

Grace had set up a trust fund for Jacob, which he and his wife spent by the time Brandy was three years old. She supported them until Brandy went off to college. Although, Grace did pay for college, housing, and a car, she did not let Brandy know she had a trust fund at that time.

Brandy loved her grandmother and called her at least every other day. She shared everything with Grace. Brandy didn't know how much she was worth and never gave it a thought to ask.

A handwritten note was given to Brandy at the reading of the will.

It read: My dearest Brandy, if you are reading this, I am gone. I wish I could have lived to see my beautiful great grandchildren. I am so happy for you and Michael! You are two hearts, pure as the snow is white. Michael is so much like your grandfather it's uncanny. As you are aware by now, I have left you most of my estate. You will never be able to spend it all and I doubt you and Michael would even try. However, if you value my advice and I believe you do, please continue to use my lawyers to plan your estate. They are the best and will help guide you along your journey through life. Never flaunt your money, always treat people with respect, and do what makes you happy. You have yourself a great man to grow old with. Take care of him as I did with your grandfather, and he will take care of you. You have my love, respect, and now my money. I wish you a happy, healthy, and loving life.

I love you with all my heart,

Grandma Grace ♡

-----------------------------

Everything was progressing nicely until the day Brandy didn't wake up. I thought she was just sleeping in as she had done many times before during the past few months. Most days she would not be up before noon.

It was just past 2pm when I went in to wake her up. It was time for her vitamins and I brought her a glass of water. When she did not move, I pulled the covers off to discover the pool of blood on the bed. I couldn't breathe, time stood still, my entire world crashed around me.

I called 911 as soon as I regained my senses. It was only about a minute, but felt like hours.

When the paramedics showed up, I was sitting on the front steps with Brandy in my arms. They pronounced her dead at 2:14pm and a part of me died that day.

Brandy's parents fought her will. I wasn't really surprised, but the lies they spewed to try to get a piece of the estate was incredible, and sad to say the least.

Brandy had taken her grandmother's advice and used the same lawyers Grace had used. Boy were they good. The entire estate was left to me. Not only were we not able to spend the money, it was growing.

The lawyers submitted a letter addressed to me, from Brandy, as evidence. As the judge read the letter, his eyes glossed over and I thought he was going to cry. You could see anger forming in his brow with each word he read.

Her parents incurred legal fees and ended up with nothing as the judge reprimanded them in court. It was disgusting to see her parents try to paint me as a controlling and abusive husband.

------------------------------

I became a recluse for three months and decided I needed to talk with a Psychologist after I had read the letter Brandy left me. Two years later I had finally come to accept my life.

I had been on the verge of taking my own life, which was against everything I believe in. I have never been a coward, and Brandy would have beat me senseless if she were here. I knew I needed help and thank God I had the means to get it.

Brandy had a handwritten note for me just as her grandmother had for her. It may have taken me three months to read it, but everyone grieves in their own time and heals in their own way. It was short, sweet, and full of love.

It read: Michael my love, if you are reading this I am no longer with you. Life doesn't always work out as we would expect it to. If our child makes it and I do not, I know you will be the best father ever. If neither of us do, just always remember that I loved you with all my heart and I expect you to love again. Michael, you are a very special man. Keep your heart pure as the snow is white, my love. Do what makes you happy, respect others, and learn to love again. I was going to tell you not to flaunt your money, as grandma had done with me. I know you would never do that. Take care of yourself my love.

Until we meet again,

Brandy ♡

As I sat in my recliner, the letter Brandy wrote me played in my head. A single tear fell from my eye as the words "learn to love again" kept repeating itself. "I will," I whispered to nobody in particular as I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------

Saturday morning I was awoken by the amazing creature I had laid to bed. The sun had not yet come up, but something else had. Mindy said something to the effect of, "Payback time." She smiled and continued massaging and rubbing my morning manhood.

Her breasts were soft and I would say perfectly proportioned for her body, as my right hand had found a home there. Her cute nipples protruded outward, asking to be kissed.

Mindy proceeded to strip me very slowly. "May I have this dance fair lady?" I requested as cheesy as possible.

"Only if you consider a lap dance a formal dance," Mindy replied.

Mindy took her place upon my lap. She began a slow grinding motion while kissing me passionately.

What caught me off guard was her whispering in my ear, "Is your heart pure as the snow is white?"

"Always for you, my dear," I whispered back as I knew my life would never be the same.

And so began our coupling. Mindy was still producing enough lubrication to send a funny car down a racetrack. I was as hard as diamonds and Mindy's look told me she was staking her claim.

I slipped inside her warm slick tunnel and we began a slow daunting rhythm. Inch by inch Mindy gently rode me. Halfway down the length of my pole and I knew Mindy had never taken anything larger. I am well above average, but not in a freakish way.

At almost nine inches long and close to seven inches around, most of the women I had been with saw it as a challenge. All of them, with the exception of Brandy failed to accommodate my entire package.

Mindy on the other hand, was savoring the feel as she continued to impale herself further with each stroke. Slowly, she sank herself lower while rotating her hips. She had her arms around my neck as I kissed and sucked her neck, her breasts, and each balled-up nipple.

I felt it when the head contacted her cervix. Mindy had another couple of inches waiting to be accepted. She continued to grind in that slow circular motion without lifting herself off.

I could see the lust in her eyes, and the need in her heart as she claimed the final couple of inches. I thanked God silently for this precious gift. Her juices flowed and kept us on a path towards our destiny.

I whispered again in her ear, "It's all yours my love." That started an orgasm that didn't seem to end.

Mindy ground her clit against me while her pussy spasmed over and over. I could feel my balls tightening up, ready to explode.

I signaled my impending orgasm, which only spurred her on. "Give it all to me, Michael," as Brandy used to say. I unloaded a torrent of juice a few seconds later. That sent Mindy into a frenzy. She was milking my cock of every last drop.

As our orgasms subsided, she rested her head on my chest. We were both out of breath and sweating immensely.

Fifteen minutes later, not a word was spoken. Mindy kissed me again and dismounted as my now soft cock had deflated. A river of cum flowed freely from her, and onto my stomach.

She was like a kitten starving for milk as she lapped up our mingled juices and licked me clean. "Can't waste it," she said. Another kiss and she was off to the bathroom.

Upon her return, she had grabbed one of my t-shirts. I told her it fit like a glove even though it was almost down to her knees and hid her womanly shape.

----------------------------

I poured us some orange juice and Mindy wanted to talk, and talk she did.

"Why didn't you come to bed with me last night?" Mindy asked softly.

I told her that I can't sleep with people who snore, and she was snoring loud!

She thought I was serious and started to apologize. I started giggling and she knew I was messing with her.

I explained that after she fell asleep, I cleaned her up so she wouldn't feel icky when she woke. I left out the part of gawking at her in her helpless position.

I reprimanded her for ruining the paint on my car. She said that it was all my fault and I should take better care of my vehicle by having a good coat of wax applied at all times.

Interesting that she would say that, considering I have only heard one other woman say it before, and that was Brandy. Something strange and exciting was happening in my mind.

I told Mindy that I had never seen a woman produce so much cum and I wondered if that was normal. She told me that had not happened in many years, eight to be exact, ever since her husband passed away.

My instincts about this woman have been right every step of the way. There was something bizarre happening, but I knew this was my destiny.