Until We Meet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on to explain that I wasn't sure how she would feel waking up to a stranger laying in the same bed, unsure if she would feel she had been taken advantage of. That brought a smile to her face. Her smile really does light up a room.

Mindy went on to tell a tale that I am unable to fathom, but I accept as the truth.

-----------------------------

Mindy and her husband had been in a terrible accident. She went on to explain the one and only scar she had on her ribs.

They had both been pronounced dead. Mindy said she remembers seeing both of their bodies as she floated above the accident and into the light.

Mindy claimed the warmth and love she felt was utter bliss. She claimed she was surrounded by her family including her husband.

None of them spoke, yet they were all shaking their heads no in unison. A woman appeared and pulled her away. The woman told Mindy it was not her time.

She remembers the woman kissing her on the forehead. Then the woman told Mindy she needed to learn to love again, as her heart is pure as the snow is white.

The woman touched her ribs and she felt as though she was struck by lightning. Immediately, she was back in her body, as the doctors were recording the time of death at 2:14pm.

The doctors were baffled when they could not find anything wrong with her. Mindy had been dead for over twenty minutes. The one exception was a scar in the shape of a heart on her ribs that was not there before the accident.

Her tale was not only believable, it was scary and comforting at the same time.

My heart felt the pain and love of my wife all over again and I began to cry. Mindy held me in her arms and seemed to know what I was feeling.

-----------------------------

We sat quietly for a while. I asked Mindy to come take a look at something with me. We walked into my den and I turned on the lights. Her reaction told me everything I needed to know.

Hanging on the wall was a picture of Brandy. One look at it and Mindy could not speak. I saw her turn white as ash and I caught her as she fainted.

I was wiping her forehead with a washcloth as she awoke. You could see the wheels spinning as she tried to make sense of it all.

I smiled down at her and said, "Welcome back my love." Mindy smiled and threw her arms around me as we kissed.

It all made sense to me now. Had she not recognized Brandy in the picture, I would have showed her a picture of Grace. One of those two women had communicated with her, I just wasn't sure which one.

I know she is not Brandy, but I'm damn sure a piece of Brandy lies inside her and I'm never letting her go.

The signs had been there all along. February 14th and 2:14 were significant changes in my life. I thought it was coincidence at first, but some people would say there are no coincidences.

I picked Mindy up and carried her to our bed. As we lay down, I looked into her amazing eyes and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, it's good to meet you again!"