All Comments on 'Unusual Love'

by dinosaurfux

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue!

this is a great story... please keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice!

I really liked this story. I liked her inner struggle... especially since her girlie side won!

I was a bit put off at the start because I don't think the wording is right in your very first sentence; however from that point forward I didn't notice any mistakes - although that could have been because I was hooked.

I would also have liked to see some more description about how Nora looked - hair color, whether her hair was natural, what her body looked like, what her face looked like.

Gave 5 stars because very well done, but with a few extra details it could have been even better

sober71sober71almost 10 years ago

Enjoyed the story, the inner turmoil was well written, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good short story

It is nice that unusual situation works out well for both. It can be best of both worlds.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful...

...Just a gorgeous story, very romantic and erotic, that shows such a truly wonderful range of emotion. Well written and thought through, you gave Nora a tremendous depth. Thank you for sharing this. It was badly needed right now and I would very much like to see more about Nora and Zack... well done!

griffin57griffin57almost 10 years ago
Pretty Good first story

Not Bad at all. Looking forward to more.

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987almost 10 years ago
lovely , lovely lovely

looking for more

CrazyCrystalTSCrazyCrystalTSalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Awesome story! Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I wish I could hear this with audio... or any tg story/joi for that matter;p. Loved the story, made me want to be in either role

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Thought from the PAST..

Great Work. Please Do MORE.. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It - Not for bating so much but interesting read

Great work? It's more than that. You have real talent. I laughed a lot throughout coz I'm 36B on hormones, I wear elasticated wraps with velcro to flatten my chest. Soooo irritating. I can't wait to get back home and jump in my female clothes.

Many years ago, at uni, I was experimenting with cross-dressing and fancied a guy on my course. Nothing happened. I don't know about now. Experimentation led to taking hormones ordered online. If I have surgery and looked really feminine, I think I would defo pay him a visit dressed as a woman. If I have to come out, might as well be someone I really fancied. If he refuses me, I will turn to streaming gangbangs of me with black dudes, and send him the link. But this is all in my mind atm.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
more please

very good story, you are talented, please write much more

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
A Very Nice Love Story

I am jealous of Nora. To be able to start at such an early age.

The writing is excellent. The crazy thoughts that go through your head. No matter how we feel, we still have the burden of a lifetime of society to shed. We are always worrying about what "they" think. Time to worry about what I think. I look forward to more of your work.

One of my bugs is mistakes in grammar, spelling, and factual errors. If there were any, they were so minor I missed them. Thank you.

Might be nice for a sequel to see how they both deal with being outed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is my favorite story

I am SO happy for Nora and Zack too. I too am jealous of her, and all the new girls, who now start so early. I was over 30 when I stopped lying to myself...and my wife. It was hell for awhile but we shared 40 years together. But to have the experience that Nora just shared ( I'm a new widow BTW) would be heaven....... especially with someone you are already so close to. Please, continue the story..... it may LOOK like just sex..... but I smell orange blossoms in the air for these too.

It's AL WAYS better to fall for your best friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous