All Comments on 'Unasked Opportunity'

by crimson_hellion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very original

This is a scene out of the video game Katie's Corruption with all of the same characters names.

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

The story plays in the mentioned game. It's NOT an actual scene though, I merely wrote an alternative path, trying to show how some things could've been done better and posted it in another forum.

Since it was quite well received I decided to post it here without context, I know how touchy some forums are about mentioning other websites.

I've added a few details to make it understandable for people who haven't played the game (which will be most of the readers I'd guess).

Let's be honest: The scenario isn't really new, I might as well have changed the names and the reason why Katie has to earn money and nobody would've guessed.

I left the names because I didn't want it to come of off as stealing ideas without giving credit. With the names everybody who played the game will immediately recognize it, while others who don't shouldn't be bothered.

Since I don't earn money with this story I like to think of it as "fanfiction". After all not a single line (besides "Yes, sir.") is copied out of the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Game? Reality?

Sure it’s from the game. But change the name Mr Wright to Matt Lauer and it’s reality TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written story with an interesting perspective. The slut got what she chose and deserved; she whored herself.

HurtsSoGoodHurtsSoGoodover 6 years ago
Sadism?

This seems to be more about sadism than non-consent. I'm not much into sadism. Sorry.

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

@HurtsSoGood:

Well, there's only a "BDSM" category and while it has "sadism" in its name it requires the "masochism" as well for it to be what it is. After all the pleasure of the sub is one if not the centerpiece of such an activity.

This story is about S without M, in the end that's just what it is: Nonconsensual sex. Though you could argue about the "nonconsensual" part when doing blackmail since the victim theoretically agreed on the sex. Not talking legally of course, this would still be considered rape.

Thanks for taking the time to comment anyways, I understand very well that this story is not everybody's jam. That's ok though, it's not like I'm getting paid and have to please the masses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Excellent story! I love the realist perspective! She’s forced by her circumstances and isn’t about to get juiced up because she’s being used (not right away, anyway) and for that, many kudos! I’d love it if you’d keep this one going when you do have a little time. You’re clearly talented enough to throw it down without a lot of proofing, so long as it’s already in your head. So, just think about it lol Those who think this shouldn’t be in the non-consent category, something’s wrong with you. Although, technically she consented, her circumstances forced her to. It could be in bdsm or humiliation as well. It fits several categories, but, uhm, he wrote a disclaimer, so, NOT A LOVE STORY! I, for one, love the fact that she is ‘enduring’ her situation and doesn’t just turn into a happy willing whore right away! Y’all might be looking for the Stockholm Syndrome category. Although, to be fair, this was the first round. If we get to see what happens w/ poor Katie in the future, well, who knows. There’s a lot of room to run with this one. She’s saving up to get married to some deadbeat. Maybe she’ll realize, after wasting her money and getting hitched, that she made a mistake and needs more Out of her sex life. Maybe she gets addicted to the money, or the degradation, or both! Will she end up cuckolding her fiancé? Will the boss evolve to enjoy humiliating him as well? Sheesh, this one really has a lot of cold hearted but really hot potential! I really hope to read more, THANKS CRIMSON HELLION! Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story for the times

Is this about Hope and DJT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
obama

no, it's about hope and change!! :-)

illk95588illk95588over 4 years ago
Hope to read more!!

It was quite wonderful reading of a forced employee which had found herself in a bad position. No delayed romance or victim that is surprised when she discovers she enjoys being dominated.

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I think your doing an excellent job, to bad there is no more to follow. Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous