Unasked Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's hands both got jerked towards her back. The advancement of Mr. Wright's cock had stopped, but her vaginal walls still hurt. She could feel the leather of the belt as her new master tied her now crossed hands position well above her ass. With no chance of breaking free she could neither shove her boss away nor give herself a much- needed relieve from her pain.

What a fucking sicko, he wants it to hurt! He wants to show me he can do this because I'm his slut, but why? I already told him, I'm willing to do anything, why is he abusing me like this?

The thoughts were interrupted when the cock slowly began to move again, this time back and forth. Katie couldn't understand why she was the only one that felt pain during this process, she could hear her boss breathing in lustfully as her vagina gripped tight around the long shaft of her tormentor.

Mr. Wright was breathing quite heavily now. The woman wasn't sure whether the reason was that this pervert was enjoying his cock or whether her suffering and the fact that he could do whatever he wanted with her gave him pleasure. She feared the worst.

"I don't rue giving you another chance, slut. Who would've thought you'd come begging to be abused like this."

Katie didn't have time to think about decision today, just as the pain got a bit number her boss shoved in another few centimeters of his rock-hard cock. With her hands tied and no way to look back properly she had no idea how much more there still was. It felt like something inside her was about to be torn apart.

"Mmmmh, I don't think I'll last too long in this cute tight cunt of yours, I can't wait to nut inside you!"

"No! I'm not on the pill!"

A last defiant act, a small victory. It was a lie, but he couldn't prove it, right? Katie had sworn herself to not let her boss cum inside of her, he'd have to pull out or use a condom. It just had all started so quickly, she hadn't thought about setting the rules.

There are no rules here. Still, cumming inside her was reserved for her boyfriend, even if she couldn't get pregnant right now.

"I don't care, if you don't want to get pregnant get pills for the rest of your service time, slut. As for today I suggest you get a Plan B when you go home today, I'll not miss the chance to cum in this tight pussy!"

Though she was in pain the young woman's mind raced: How could this man be so irresponsible?

"What if I get pregnant? You'd have to pay child support!"

"I doubt you'd like to explain to your boyfriend who the father of that child is. Even if: Do you really think I care about money? Go on, let me knock you up, I wouldn't complain about having a child from such a beautiful young slave like you. But don't think for a moment that I'll not fuck you just because you're pregnant."

This man is crazy! Her head spun when she realized she had three months of further abuse ahead of her and no way to get out of this.

Katie began to sob, but tried to suppress it. I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me break!

Her boss didn't seem to be concerned about it, continued to pump his dick inside his new tight fuck-doll while grabbing her at the hips. He occasionally slapped her on her sore cheeks which caused his assistant to utter a small outcry while unwillingly clenching his dick, her butt cheeks getting redder and redder.

Katie could feel her new master's right hand get off her hip, only to reach up to her face and stuff something smelly inside her mouth. She cried as the act of reaching forward had caused the dick in her vagina to advance even more.

"As much as I enjoy your suffering, it's starting to bore me. Now choke on these sweet panties of yours and shut up, your sobbing is pathetic. I'm close to pumping my cum inside you, it's almost home time.

Home! That's where Brian was waiting for her! How late was it? It felt like she had been in this office for hours, but with all the pain it was impossible to keep track of time.

Mr. Wright went full-out now, slamming the rest of his cock in his slave's still tight vagina while his hands kept the helpless body of his helplessly struggling assistant pinned to the desk. There was no way his she could move though her feet kicked helplessly, the woman was entirely at Mr. Wright's mercy.

Katie could feel his hips bumping on her ass as he relentlessly ploughed her. The pain became almost unbearable and the assistant could feel her head spinning, if this continued any longer she'd black out from all that pain.

The young woman's realized that her wet thong lay next to her head, she had no clue when it had fallen out of her mouth. Her master was too invested in her lower body to notice or care.

Katie's body was going limp now: She acknowledged the pain, but no longer felt her body reacting to it.

Suddenly she could feel her master grabbing a bundle of her hair and cried out as he jerked it to brutally, forcing her to bend backwards with no support. His other hand was busy slapping her right cheek harder and harder, all the while jackhammering her fragile vagina in a frenzy.

Katie was done: She had no screams left in her body which was completely spent after the brutal abuse she had endured. She gazed into nothingness, the watery eyes blurring her vision.

She barely noticed her master screaming from pleasure as he finally emptied his balls inside her after what felt like an eternity.

Mr. Wright let go of his slave's hair and she fell forward like a stone, thankfully her breasts softened the impact somewhat and she landed on her cheek.

Not caring about his slave's well-being her master dug his hands into her hips, holding himself as deep inside her as possible. "Aaagh! Aaagh! Oooooooooh! ...

Katie could feel the intruder's cum gush like a warm river deep inside her, the warmth of it was almost a bliss to her sore, abused inside.

Both master and slave didn't move for what seemed a very long time, one of them full with pain, the other one full of pleasure.

The woman could feel the dick retreating, even though it was limp and wet she could feel her sore vaginal walls protesting for the last time.

Shortly afterwards Katie could feel blood flowing back into her hands as she got untied.

Feeling cum dripping out of her vagina she tried to get up only to collapse again, leaning against the desk to stabilize herself. Mr. Wright eyed her amused, his dick was full of body juices and hung down sadly.

"That was good. I got a bit carried away there, it won't always be this painful for you. Now that you know me at my worst though you know what you're getting into. you don't have any idea what this body of yours does to me. "

Oh, so no it's my fault for looking good or what? That's a rapist argument. Oh god, did I really agree to this voluntarily? Time to talk business, now is the best time."

"What about the money? Will you get rid of Vera and give me my old paycheck? How about a bonus for this shit you just put me through?"

She saw Mr. Wright was thinking. He knew he went too far and doesn't want to scare me away. This is my chance!

"Given that you're mainly using me as a whore, how about a raise? I'm sure this service you want from me is more expensive than what I'm making right now."

Mr. Wright gave his slave a cold smile: "You'll do it for as much as your contract says, so don't get ahead of yourself. We can talk about a raise once you're able to take my dick up your ass or down that throat."

Katie was about to protest, but her boss interrupted her: "However I'll reward you at the end if you did a good job."

Silence

"Did I do a good job, sir?"

"Your technique is almost non-existent, but you're willing to give yourself up like the slut you are now. I think a bonus in form of $500 for today's service should be adequate, don't you think?"

That's a lot of cash at once. Katie's mind razed as she thought about all the possibilities this new job offered once she got used to it. I can't feel my body though, do I really want to continue this? I honestly don't think I have a choice."

"And another 200 bucks if you get on your knees right now and lick my cock clean."

Katie hesitated, but only for a second. The time to be proud was gone. She got on her shaky knees and crawled towards her new master, stabilizing herself with her hands. As she tried to grab his cock with her hand Mr. Wright slapped it away. Defeated she didn't even protest, but caught the tip of his cock with her mouth and began sucking it clean, then continued licking his shaft and balls.

Now that her senses were slowly coming back she rued not being used to the taste as her body told her to yak. She had always refused to take Brian's cum in her mouth and he had respected it. Now she had to do it for this old creep, this just wasn't fair!

Look at you, Katie: On your knees sucking some old guy like a whore.

No, she told herself. This is not any old guy. This guy is worth multiple million dollars and the unpleasant solution to all my worldly problems.

The woman could feel Mr. Wright's right hand in her hair, stroking her like an obedient lap dog.

Self-respect, here you go. You won't do me any good these next months, I might as well ignore you entirely. There's no need to resist, Mr. Wright can break me no matter what I do. It'd be better to resign and let him have his way than fight him, maybe I'll even come to enjoy it a little, just so it doesn't hurt as much.

Katie quickly scolded herself for even thinking something like this.

No, I may not think about that! This is an awful job I have and I'll be lucky once this torment is over. He can't possibly abuse me like this every day, otherwise I'd be a wreck within a week. It's just that he was overeager and I was tired today, that's all.

Besides I might be able to finance my wedding with Brian and our honeymoon with the extra cash I'm making.

Mr. Wright interrupted her thoughts. His slave hadn't even realized that she had already finished her job.

"Slut, you better go now before I'm getting hard again, these blue pills do wonder for men like me."

Katie lept up to her feet as fast as her aching body allowed and stumbled to the door, all the while adjusting her dress. As her hand was on the doorhandle she realized that her thong was still on the desk.

Doesn't matter, I have to get the hell out of here!

"On Monday morning I expect you kneeling in the middle of my office facing the desk when I arrive."

The woman looked back to her boss, a defeated expression on her ruined face.

"Yes, sir."

Author's note:

First of all: Thanks for reading! I'm not writing regularly these days because I'm busy studying, but I just couldn't get this scenario out of my head.

As some of you have pointed out in the comments: The characters in this short story are from a game called "Katie's Corruption". While I think the game has its weak points I liked the storyline of Katie and her boss and decided to write a small homage, exploring a scenario where Katie refuses Mr. Wright as long as possible, making the final submission much sweeter.

I decided to leave the character names so people who played the game would recognize it while, others shouldn't be bothered (the whole scenario isn't new after all).

Note that this story was written in one go and reviewed only by me, a foreign speaker. You'll hopefully excuse some errors or weird sentence structures I've made, but you're of course welcome to point out some of the bigger flaws. I'll likely review the story again at some point, but currently just don't have the time.

Which brings me to my next point:

There won't be any new chapter for "Teasing is a Slippery Slope" any time soon. There's tons of ideas I have and I'm writing occasional notes when I'm in the mood, but the whole process of ordering them into one coherent story that makes sense and isn't just b-movie quality fap material takes more time than I currently have.

I hope you enjoyed this small side trip, if you could leave a comment besides "you're messed up" or "When does the next Zoey chapter come out?" it would mean a lot to me and lighten up my currently boring everyday work.

<3 crimson_hellion

12