Unwelcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "I have no idea, but I guess we better pick one and label it."

"You don't really expect her to come do you?"

"I'd be amazed if she showed up. Oh, and by the way, Adele and Mick will be here in a couple of hours to see what they will need to bring."

"Who are Adele and Mick, and why did you wait until just now to tell me."

The who, is they are our party helpers that I mentioned, and the why, is I with everything that has been going on I just remembered."

"Please tell me our life is going to slow down."

"I do believe it is. The party is going to be as it is. We have booze and guests will bring more, and Mick and Adele will see to the food and Halloween decorations."

"And the bathrooms and the driveway?"

"I hope like hell Collin comes through for us."

"Great, just what we need, more stress."

"Plus the bar is still missing."

"I know, but he promised me it would be here soon."

As we went inside, Ellie asked me, "Do you think that interview will help sell the farm?"

"It can't hurt, but we don't want to sell it before spring right?"

"Ben, I don't want to sell it at all, so spring is good with me. It won't work with us trying to live here long term and I know that."

"When things settle down we can talk about all of that. Maybe after the party."

By evening we'd had calls from Hugh and from Ted and Dee, along with nephew Rob and a string of friends, both hers and mine. Neither of us was interested in watching the news on TV. We'd let others tell us about it later. Ellie was drained by her middle of the night scare, the shooting and so much more, and I wasn't in much better shape. Sunday I learned to drive the tractor and use the mower and the front loader, but that was the only productive thing we did. We spent a lot of time together and much of that was in bed. Not making love as much as just talking and resting, and by Monday morning we were both feeling much better. She went to her office and I took that time to get things organized in my mind.

Collin came to my backdoor, so we had a quick cup of coffee while he went through our list of details. Then leaning back he said, "Okay, the bar will be here late this afternoon, and any minute now they are going to tear out your driveway and get that done."

"Can they do that in one day?"

"Sure, but unless you put your car out along the road you'll be stuck here."

"I can live with that. The bathrooms?"

"We'll have everything done by the end of the day."

"Even the bar?"

"Yes the bar, and per Ellie's instructions, it will be covered until she gets home. Gotta keep Ellie happy."

"So true. Damn it Collin, despite every ghoulish and frightening thing that has been happening around here, you've made this whole project fun, and thanks for that."

"No problem, that's what I try to do."

"Wish you would be the one to build our house in Hendersonville."

"So you're going to build there then."

"Once we sell this place we will."

"Well I wish we covered that area too, but that's something like eighty miles away."

"I know that all too well. We want to build a barn home."

Collin smiled and said, "This barn, but much nicer."

"That's the idea."

"Tell ya what. When you get the plans, send them to me for a quote. You never know what tomorrow can bring."

"I'll do that."

Chapter Twenty Two

I didn't even hear Ellie until she ran in the house calling out, "Ben, where are you?"

"Bathroom," I called out to her.

"Hurry up."

"I'm just washing my hands, is something wrong?"

"Come on, it's time to go look at the bar."

"Great, let's go."

As soon as Ellie opened the barn door she pointed as she tried not to laugh and talk at the same time. "My god Ben that's funny and so tacky."

"That turned out great, fantastic." A dark haired woman mannequin in a flare skirt and a simple top was almost to the top of the old loft ladder, and a mannequin dressed in slacks and shirt was mounted below her with his head under her skirt. "Damn, that goes with us when we sell this place."

Collin was standing at the top of the stairs and said, "Come on up, those two will still be there later."

I followed Ellie up and we stopped at the top of the stairs and my arm went around her waist. "That bar is beautiful. I mean dead on perfect," and I kissed her.

Collin took over saying, "Most of it is hickory, and of course the foot rail is brass.

Oh, and recessed under the bar top is the lighting panel for the loft. One light is on a three way switch so it can be turned on or off from here or at the bottom of the stairs."

"You did an awesome job Collin," I told him.

"Thanks."

Then Ellie noticed another new addition. "Oh my god, we have a jail cell."

I smiled and looked at Collin as she walked toward it, and I told her, "It's just made of wood to look like iron bars."

"That is so cool."

"Look up," Collin told her.

Ellie was almost laughing as she asked, "Is that a go-go cage?"

"It is. Well not a real one."

"My god, there's even a nearly naked woman in there. And look, another woman in a bikini on that trapeze."

"Might as well go first class."

"Where did you find the people for the ladder and the cage?"

I smiled and said, "I had Irene find them for us and dress them as part of the party planning."

"Oh my god, and look at those panties and the bra. They're huge."

Collin laughed and said, "That's my contribution to your rafter collection."

"Ben, this is so crazy. I love it all," and she did a twirl in the middle of the loft.

I was smiling as I watched her and then said, "Well, nothing compares to the bar, but I do have one more thing to show you."

"More?"

"One more thing. Come with me to the bathroom." As soon as she stepped through the doorway, the light over the vanity came on.

"Oh, nice touch. Oh look, the loo is in a separate area, but it isn't very bright."

"How much light do you need to pee?" I asked her as she stepped in and turned around.

"No, oh god Ben, we can't have that big window in here. Everybody could see whoever is sitting on the toilet."

"Nice view of the loft though isn't it."

"Well yes, but..."

"Now go out and look at me through the window."

Collin and I looked at each other as she went out and around the corner, and then said, "Now that was a sneaky trick. It's just a very nicely framed mirror on this side." Then she came back in smiling first at Collin and then me before she went back to the window. "I don't know if I'll be able to do my business while I'm watching other people just feet away from me."

"The secret to the window is the light level in the loft has to be significantly brighter than in the bathroom. That's why there is that long ornamental light across the top of the window."

"Oh Ben honey, this loft is just going to blow everybody away."

"I think we'll have a great party."

"I do too. I've gone from apprehensive to eager. I can't wait for Halloween now. Do you know who you'll invite?"

"Yep, do you?"

"Pretty much, if they'll brave coming to this demon laden farm. Actually, it isn't so much that they believe any of that nonsense, but that they fear being judged by others in town."

"They're your friends, but that's just plain stupid."

"Not if you have to work with them or deal with them as customers."

"I guess, but damn that's silly. Besides, with the truth about Ennis out nobody can believe any of that anymore."

We followed Collin around as we reviewed everything they had done on the whole project and then he handed me the bill. "Collin, I need to be sitting down with a strong drink before I open this."

Collin smiled and said, "You have one hell of a place here. I took a few pictures for my album, but I won't show it to customers if you'd rather I didn't."

"I guess that would be okay if they are serious. I'd just as soon not have everybody and their kin knowing what's in this barn."

"Oh, they'll never know where, just what."

"Then have at it Collin."

"You know, it's been fun for my crew and me working on all of this. It's been a lot different than anything we've ever done before, and the guys really put their hearts into the job."

"Well it shows, and especially so with that bar. Damn that is nice."

"I'll tell them you said that."

Chapter Twenty Three

The night of the party finally arrived, and Ted and Dee were there well ahead of any guests, and they got their first look at the barn and more importantly, the loft. "Very large and nice barn," Ted said as we walked along the new paved area. Nice tractor too, is that yours?"

"Yep. That's the tractor that was used to bury our kinfolk."

"Oh god, that's gross," Dee told them.

As soon as they stepped through the small entrance door into the barn, Dee saw the man and woman on the old ladder, and she almost fell down laughing. "God, that's like walking into a very adult Disney attraction, except they aren't moving."

"And I wish we could do that," I told her.

For the rest of the tour, Dee managed to say oh 'my god' another dozen times as we went from one thing to the next, and Ted couldn't stop smiling until we stopped at the bar for our first drinks.

"Bro," Ted said, "I never pictured you as doing anything like this."

"The only thing that stopped me was money. Ideas just keep popping into my head, and I'm learning that about anything is possible with enough cash. Creating this silliness has been a blast for Ellie and me."

Ellie covered my hand with hers and said, "It seemed that every time I turned around Ben came up with another idea or surprise. You are done aren't you honey?"

"I may have one more before it's over."

"Before or after the party?"

"Maybe even during, but we'll have to see how the evening is going."

"See what I mean? It's anybody's guess what wild thing is yet to come."

"Um, Dee did you bring something to donate to the hooks?"

Ted looked at her as she said, "I haven't decided."

Ellie laughed and then admitted, "I have something else to hang up there too, but we'll need a ladder."

"Got that covered," I told her.

By the time we had finished our one drink it was close to time or guests to start arriving, so Ellie and I went back outside and she lowered the one sign that said, "Party loft," and below that it said, "Everybody is waiting for you."

The first guests to arrive were Sally Evert and her husband Hank. Sally was a little full figured and a really great woman. Hank was a little reserved, but I knew he'd relax as the evening wore on. We were going to show them to the loft, but another car arrived, so Ellie led them inside and I waited for the next car.

"Barney and Anita, you did come, fantastic."

"We had to come see what you've gotten yourself into. Good to see you again," and I shook Barney's hand and kissed Anita.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hi Ben. How did you ever get involved in this farm a hundred miles from home?"

"It's a long story that I'll share with you one of these days. Let's join the others." I would have just as soon stayed back and escorted everybody into the barn and up the steps, because I was having a blast watching their reactions. The couple on the ladder definitely set the tone for the evening, but not one of the other ridiculous props that Ellie and I had come up with was missed by anybody.

I had to give up waiting for other guests and joined the group in the loft. Ellie seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, and with so much to look at and talk about, everybody seemed to forget that most were strangers to one another. In fact within the hour, there were no strangers in the group. I counted nineteen people in the loft and they were all talking at the same time, and I was having a blast.

It was only a matter of time before everybody heard something between a squeal and a muffled scream coming from the bathroom and I caught Ellie's eye and smiled. A woman that I learned was Vicky, came out sputtering to me. "Ben, my god, I need the bathroom, but...I mean I can't with others watching for heaven's sake."

I put my arm around her and as I urged her back toward the bathroom, I whispered to her, "Nobody can see in. It's a trick window."

She managed a smile and asked me, "Oh god, are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Ellie reacted much the same way when she saw it for the first time."

I could feel her relaxing a little under my arm as she smiled and then said, "I think I'll need a stronger drink."

"You just help yourself hon."

"I'm having a wonderful time Ben, and you and Ellie have done such a great job with the barn."

"Thank you. Um, you did bring something to add to the rafter collection didn't you?"

She smiled and said, "I'm still thinking about that."

I stopped her and then put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Give me your panties and I'll tell you a big secret about tonight."

"My panties. Oh Ben..."

"But you have to keep the secret. This has to be just between you and me."

She was smiling as she said, "I've never done anything that crazy and...that's so very personal."

"Well if you come out and give me your panties I'll...no better yet, bring them to me at the bar because I want you to write something in them before I hang them up."

"I have to think about all of this."

"Okay," and I kissed her cheek and left her to take care of her business.

I didn't make it past the top of the stairs when I stopped and said, "I was betting you would never come. Nice to see you again Angie."

She smiled and handing me her bra she said, "I want you to know that I struggled with this decision, and if you ever tell anybody that I was here I'll deny it until my last breath."

"Come with me because you have to write something on it."

"Oh great. By the way, I do love what you've done with your barn. It looks a whole lot more impressive than just a few weeks ago."

"I'm glad you like it. I think of it as classy sleaze."

"I'd call that pretty accurate," and she smiled.

"Nice costume by the way. Sad that the mask hides your pretty face though."

"Thanks. Very conservative I know, but sacrifices must be made for the profession." She looked around and said, "Nothing like that woman in the split skirt or the one in the short shorts. Of course you look pretty hot in your Superman suit too."

"Thanks. I rather like the couple in togas. Well the woman anyway. I couldn't care less about her hubby."

She saw them and smiled as she said, "Yes, I can see why you or any other guy might like what she's almost wearing. He has nice legs too." Then she turned more toward me and said, "I can't stay too long or drink much because I have to be at the station before ten."

"Bummer for us." I slipped my arm around her waist and slowly steered her toward the laundry markers at the bar, but before we'd gone more than a couple of steps I whispered to her, "It would be nice to hang your panties there with your bra."

She stopped and smiled and said, "You don't give up do you. First my bra and now you want my panties."

"It's worth a try."

"Let's go write something nasty on my bra, but I'm expecting the hook of honor," and she smiled again.

"And you shall have it as promised."

"You don't even have a hook of honor."

"Oh, you are so very wrong and that error will cost you your panties."

She laughed and asked me, "Are you sure you're not collecting panties so you can wear them?"

"I tried them once, but they left me cold," and that got me a laugh. I saw Ellie and waved to her, so she came over and was as surprised to see Angie as I had been.

"Ellie," Angie said, "I didn't realize it was you in the split skirt."

"It's me. It has something to do with a story Ben told me not long ago. Of course I've had it suggested more than once that I wear it with the split in front, but I told him I never get that drunk."

Chapter Twenty Four

Angie slipped away to the restroom, and Ellie was talking to somebody to her right, so I had a minute to stand there at the bar and look around. I was pretty proud of what Ellie and I had created, and everybody seemed to be having a good time. Drinks were flowing, but I saw no sign of anybody getting fall down drunk, and not knowing some of our guests at the beginning of the evening, that had been one of my fears. I heard a ripple of laughter from my left, and the buzz of multiple conversations ebbed and flowed. Our expensive huge TV had been duly noticed, but thankfully nobody wanted to turn it on. I wasn't even sure why I bought the damn thing. Part of the whole ambiance maybe.

Angie eased back next to me again and then reached over the bar for the laundry marker. She turned her back to me and seconds later dropped the marker and looked at me as she pulled the front of my costume tights out and stuffed something inside before she half whispered, "Now you have two bulges in your costume. Gotta go, and thanks for inviting me. I wouldn't have missed this experience for anything." She moved around and told Ellie good night and left as Ellie watched me pull the item from my tights.

"Check that out," Ellie said as I unfurled Angie's panties.

I looked at them and read, "Good luck Superman and Lois," and the date was added.

Ellie looked down at my crotch and said, "Well you still have one nice bulge there muscle man. Like having another woman's hand in your tights did you?"

I looked down and smiled as I said, "Well it isn't possible for me to deny that is it."

"Nope," and she smiled as she added, "I'm not sure what to think about another woman stuffing her panties inside my man's tights though."

"I have to admit that I probably wouldn't object if that happened again," and I kissed her cheek.

At some point near the beginning of the evening Ellie had introduced me to Jean, another Sparta friend of hers, and when I noticed her wedding band I asked her, "Where is your man?"

"On the road or in the sky, I'm not sure."

"I like your servant costume, right down to the short frayed skirt and the sexy heels."

"Thanks, I love to wear costumes."

As Ellie joined us I added, "You wear it very nicely too."

"Thank you again. Ellie, I like your man a lot. Like his costume a lot too," and she glanced down between my legs and then into my eyes for a second. "Well I need to start this party with a drink. Nice to meet you Ben," and she headed for the bar.

"You have some very interesting friends honey."

She smiled and told me, "I wasn't sure about inviting her and I'm sure you can see why I hesitated."

"Oh, she's not so much. I mean okay so she has great legs but...well what I can see of her I'd say she's just a touch over weight."

"Honey, there isn't all that much of her that you can't see. That isn't the costume she said she would be wearing either."

"I do admire your friends."

"Just be sure you admire them from afar sweetie."

"Is her husband really on the road?"

"Probably, or in a motel with some cute thing."

"Open marriage?"

"She denies it, but that's what I'd call it. She really is nice though."

"Oh I totally agree,"

Ellie showed me a crooked smile and just shook her head before she told me, "Well just try to keep her hand out of your tights stud. Speaking of tights, how is your man package fix holding up?"

"Very well, does it still look natural?"

"Of course, because it is the real you. All you did was make sure that you're more on display. I'm pretty sure that Jean approved of the effect too."

"I'm good with that."

"I have to ask you, what's with the tape across the throne saying reserved for royalty?"

"Oh. Um...well that's..." but then we heard a squeal from across the loft so I told her, "I'll tell you later," and we looked toward the building noise.

"Ben my god, look, they've discovered my dildo scepter and...oh, I think your friend Anita must be getting a little looped. She's trying to swallow the...oh but..."

1...7891011...28